The Source

MysteriousMist

Hey, everybody, 

I haven't posted in a while, and with the new forum, I figure now's as good of a time as any for a new continuous story. We've seen a handful of them, but I wanted to throw in my own try for a new setting on some older ideas. 

With the setting and the forum rules, I'd like to remind everybody is that any explicit activity should be kept to characters 18+. Other than that, go wild with the story. I'll try and stay active as long as other people are adding, too. 

So without further ado...

The Source

Chapter 1 - The Pledges

By MysteriousMist

Based on an RP with muscl4life

Jeff takes a breath as he crouched in the underbrush, a tangle of leaves and dirt messed into his brown hair. He grumbles as the branches scratch against his light skin, scraped by the branches and the brush. "Damn it..." He keeps sneaking forwards, trying to stay hidden. At 150 pounds and 5' 7", it's not hard for him to keep his head down as he pushes through. "I can't believe we have to do this to get into the frat..." 

"Just shut up and keep going. If we get caught, we're dead meat." Matt nudges him forwards, before stumbling after him. The 5'8" 165 pounds guy follows after, his tanned skin stained with muck. 

"You're the one who really wanted to join... Just what kind of initiation is this, anyways? 'Go into the woods on campus and stay there all night.' If I lose my scholarship because they catch me..." Jeff curses under his breath, eyes open and looking around. The dim light of the setting sun gave them little time to get to a good spot. "Let's just find a spot where we won't get mauled by a bear or something." He mutters, ducking at every stray sound. 

"With you, there. Place gives me the creeps." Matt yanks his jacket on tighter, the cool air and the fading light chilling him down. "C'mon, there has to be some decent cover somewhere. Maybe we can find something...

The two advance, trying to stay together in the final rays of the day. But in the dimming air, another flicker of light becomes visible. 

"Shit, man, what is that? Is someone else gonna find us?" Jeff stumbles backwards, trying to move away. But Matt grabs onto Jeff's arm, holding him tight in place. 

"Nobody else is here, and that doesn't look like a flashlight or something. They wouldn't use a green light for that. C'mon, let's see what it is!" 

"Matt, hold on, wait, alright? Maybe the guys from the frat are just trying to scare us or something. Just... Let's just get out of here." 

Matt yanks on Jeff's arm, dragging him forwards instead. Jeff's shoes leave trails in the dirt as he's hauled by Matt. "No way. If there's something here, I gotta see what it is. If there's something special about this place, I want to find it." 

Jeff winces as he's tugged through the underbrush, the plants and vines tangling and digging in against his skin. He winces, giving up against Matt. Ever since they became friends, Matt was always like this. Rushing into things without any thought... And asking to join the frat, just because there were a few good-looking guys on it? What's more, forcing him to join, too? Why is he going along with this? 

Whatever Matt's searching for now, it's getting closer. The faint light is clearer, the dim light more like a glimmering landscape, the trees and branches faint but luminescent. "What the hell is this?" 

The two continued forwards, their footsteps unsteady as they step against fallen leaves. "Gheeze... If the place is glowing, it should attract more attention... I don't get this..." 

The next step that Jeff is punctuated with a quick shout. His hand scrambles for a grip while the rest of his body slips down, his footing gone from beneath him. His hand grabs onto Matt's leg, dragging the guy along as he falls. The two tumble along into the tunnel, sliding down into the darkness, falling an unknown distance, waiting for the painful crash. 

Jeff tumbles forward first, landing flat on his face. A sharp pain nicks his leg, and a sharper one slams onto his back. "Fuck, Matt, get off of me!" He grunts and rolls, pushing at the guy's mass. 

"Shit..., Jeff... What did you do?" Matt squints in the darkness, shaking off the pain and forcing himself back onto his feet. His eyes sweep around the darkness, adjusting to the limited light. 

"I fell," Jeff grunts, knocking Matt aside. His hands try to find some purchase. "This... What the hell is this place? This is underground, right?" His heart's racing as he gets up, looking down the hallway, following the glow embedded within the dirt and stone. His hands pat along the floor and up a wall, grasping the cold stone. His lungs fill with the still air of the forsaken passage. "Where the hell are me? This place doesn't look natural..." 

"Hell if I know... The place was supposed to be abandoned ages ago." Matt picks himself up, wincing when he grabs his side. "We need a way back up... Think that we can get back the way we came?" 

"Matt, you might have some experience climbing, but I can't make it up something that steep." 

"Fine, fine, you crybaby." Matt winces, turning towards the other direction. "Looks like there's only one way we can go, then. Let's get moving." He grabs Jeff's hand, tugging his friend onto his feet and along the path. 

"Hey, let go, I don't need you dragging me along. That's why we fell in the first place," He grumbles. 

Matt lets go, but picks up the pace, starting to leave Jeff behind. "Funny, I thought it was because you grabbed me and dragged me with you." 

Jeff goes from a walk to a slight run, his sides still sore and his breathing winded. But Matt continues to run ahead, deeper and deeper into the tunnel. The hallway becomes clearer and clearer as they continue along. At first, Jeff thinks that it's because his eyes are adjusting. But as they walk, the light's losing its subtlety, going from a slight glow to a clear shine. The hallway's details are becoming clearer, a mix of dirt and worked stone, overrun by a tangle of vines and leaves. Everything is covered in layers of dust, undisturbed until their recent fall into the area. And as they continued, they only approached the light. 

Jeff's panting for breath by the time he catches up, hands on his knees as he tries to recover. "What the hell is this the place? It's..."

The flickering lights illuminated the place. The hallway was overgrown, plants starting to grow in and under every stone. But the plants themselves are twisted, overgrown masses that light up the room. Each of them glow with a brilliance brighter than a bulb. But what shines the brightest is a well in the center of the room, where a pool of some glowing fluid lay. "What is this stuff? Was that hall decoration for this place?" 

Matt grew impatient. "The hell if I know. Whatever that stuff is, it's not gonna help us get out. Can we keep moving?"

Jeff keeps huffing for breath, pushing himself back up and glaring at Matt. "Would you let up? You know I'm not as active as you, I need to rest a little." 

"Don't be a baby, Jeff. Gheeze, we've only been walking for a little while." 

"Don't be- Oh, shut up. I didn't even want to come here in the first place. I've fallen who-knows-where, and you're acting like we'll just be able to waltz out of here. I don't want to end up lost in some abandoned tunnels just because you dragged me along for some stupid frat dare." 

Matt's hand presses to Jeff's shoulder, patting a couple of times. "Okay, okay, sheesh. We'll take a break, you-" 

"It's not about that, Matt!" Jeff knocks his hand aside, even shoving Matt back. "I didn't-" 

They're interrupted by a splash. "What the fuck, Jeff!" Matt grimaces as he shakes off the fluid on him, droplets scattering around. His jacket and his jeans are soaked in the stuff, the fluid seeping through. 

Jeff stares at the guy, before lowering a hand down towards him. "S-sorry, Matt." 

"Gheeze, Jeff, I get it... You don't like some of the shit I do. I get it. You don't have to be rough..." Matt throws a small grin, wiping at the liquid on him. "Weird shit," He mutters, hand sticking to the fluid. Despite the odd glow, the liquid itself is completely clear, almost indistinguishable from water. "What the hell is this stuff?"

Jeff's head kicks in, a little bit of worry surging through him. "Not sure, but you don't want some weird shit on you." 

"Shit, I hope it doesn't stay on." Matt's still sitting in the pool as he grabs at his jacket, trying to get the zipper off. He fumbles with it, tugging at it, his shirt goes next, the liquid causing it to stick to him. "Damn thing... Hope I can get those clean, I like that shirt." 

Jeff flinches when Matt pulls his t-shirt off. The guy's body may not be too big, but he's always been toned, a good bit of mass on him from his active lifestyle. And in the glow of the room, he could swear the crevice between the guy's pecs, the cracks between his abs, everything looks a little better. The scene's a little off, but he's not able to help staring.

"What the hell?" Matt's hands are at his waist, grabbing at the edges of his jeans. "Jeff... I'm dry." 

"H-huh?" Jeff snaps out of it, his eyes glancing over the scene. A quick inspection confirms it... Matt's pants are as dry as when they came in. Not just his pants, but his body looks normal. Even the floor is dry again, no hint of the pool that was there moments ago. "W-weird..." His hand even moves onto Matt's chest, pushing at it. His hands linger a little longer than he intends. But when he pulls his hand away, he's sure that Matt's right. Everything's completely dry. "I don't know what's going on, but... Shit, Matt, we should really should get out of here..." 

"Yeah... Okay." Matt nods, his body feeling okay, but his mind still trying to figure out what happened. "Let's keep looking for the exit." 

Jeff helps Matt back up to his feet, supporting him as the two leave. He looks back towards the indentation in the floor. The hole is now empty, save a slow, steady drip leaking in from the ceiling.

• Upvote 8

The Source

Chapter 2 – Magic tricks?

By Muscl4life

“I am sure this is a part of their initiation, they’re just trying to fuck with our mind!” Jeff finally spoke after following Matt in silence for long moments.

“You saw it with your own eyes... In one moment I was soaking wet, and then just like that I am dry!”

Matt replied, still feeling uneasy after that experience. His clothes might have dried completely, but they no longer felt like they belonged to him. Everything seemed at least two sizes smaller, and the discomfort only got more obvious as they looked for the exit.

“Well, we both assume it was some kind of dirty water, but what if it was some kind of chemical that evaporates at room temperature like Alcohol or Ether? That would explain how dried so fast.”

“It didn’t smell like neither of these chemicals.” Matt replied at once.

“Just because we don’t know about something, it doesn’t mean that it can’t exist…Maybe one of those guys is majoring in Chemistry and just wants to prank us ” Jeff realized that while he sorely  needed an explanation, Matt was more worried to leave that creepy place.

Meanwhile, back at the Fraternity’s house, someone respectfully knocked at the Pledgemaster’s door.

“Brother, we confirmed that two of the Pledges have entered the Source’s location.”

The hunky brown haired initiated informed Pledgemaster Blake Andrews, the powerful 6’2” 300 pounds muscular senior football player of tanned skin and jet-black hair with impressive handsomeness.

“That’s good news, but what about the rest of them?” The deep, manly, husky voice tone of the Pledgemaster always got the rest of the initiated horny.

Blake Andrews loved to show off the status of his very prestigious position, he knew that most his brothers envied him tremendously, and he loved such fact. The massive safety just stood there, lying naked on his bed, with the 11 inches long monster cock at full mast, worshipped by the hungry mouths of two dazzling handsome slender fellows that were honored with the chance to entertain the enormous Pledgemaster for the evening.

“Erm…there are still no news about them, Pledgemaster. What should we do?” The smaller, yet very muscular 5’10” 210 pounds hunky member of the Mu Epsilon Sigma Fraternity asked politely for directions, while his lustful eyes enjoyed the view of the glorious manhood so skillfully sucked by those beautiful twins, especially chosen to enhance the magnificence of the humongous Andrews.

“Well, we must wait until confirmation that at least one of them had actually used the Source. After that, you can dismiss the rest of the pledges. They will be invited to join us, but not as full members, just as Friends of the House.”

The cell phone of the initiated brother made a sound and he read the message with pleasure.

“Sir, Jeff and Matt are the pledges who made into the Source’s location.”

“Really? Those two huh? Well, that’s interesting, I think I lost a few dollars to you then.” The manly Pledgemaster smiled and flexed his massive 23 inches arm to the shocked member.

“Erm…that’s s alright, sir. We can always find a way for you to compensate me…”The initiated felt his own hard cock achingly pressing his crotch.

“Now, go tell the rest of Direction about the good news. That will be all, brother; you may go now, before I decide to initiate you again.” Blake instructed the initiated as he carefully placed his hands behind the neck of the sucking guest.

“Yes, Pledgemaster.” The lower ranked member left, feeling a bit disappointed that the humongous brother did not want him to join such nice party.

“I am sorry but we’ll have to wrap it up in a while, little guys. Hopefully, I’ll have new brothers to initiate later tonight, but until then, a Brother deserves some attention right?” The manly Blake Andrews spoke as he fucked the little worshipper's throat. 

Inside the mysterious place, Jeff and his friend Matt were still trying to get out of the unique place they have found in the forest.

“Jeff, I don’t feel right, there’s something wrong with me…I..can’t move!” Matt’s voice carried his anguish. He just doubled over, feeling his stomach’s muscles bulging, and that’s when Jeff noticed the clothes on Matt’s body were getting tighter by the second!

“Shit… it is getting more intense! Help me Jeff!” Matt screamed, but his friend still hesitated when he saw Matt's body shifting, holding still but somehow flexing through it, the already athletic body surging outwards steadily.

Matt’s behavior changed drastically, instead of crying in pain, he now moaned deeply, and even roared as he felt the power was unleashed upon him. He was growing bigger and more muscular by the second! Jeff’s jaw was hanging as he noticed his friend was getting bigger, thicker and more muscular by each passing second.

“This can’t be real…” Jeff whispered feeling in absolute awe at such powerful sight. Then, Matt simply picked his head and brought it closer to his flexed arm in a mix of a gentle and authoritarian tone.

“Does it look, feel or smell unreal for you, buddy?” Matt chuckled, as he released Jeff’s head, knowing that he would be more than welcome to explore the rest of his expanding body.

Jeff was silent, his eager mouth and desiring tongue worshipped the growing contours of such rugged muscular figure, the taste of his salty skin and the thickening layers of muscle underneath it made Jeff lose his usual demeanor, he went from a logical guy into a horny lustful muscle junkie in a few seconds!

“Shit…that must be the secret of those guys! They’re the biggest and strongest guys on campus, and they never were caught on steroids! Whatever that stuff is, it sure makes the body grow!” Matt considered, noticing how much bigger and powerful he got, and Jeff surely became totally charmed by those muscles.

“Heh, I guess that I should thank you little guy. If it weren’t for you, I’d never gain those humongous muscles that you worship now!” Matt said as he felt his friend’s lips kissing the growing chest of his incredible youthful fortress of manly muscle.

Jeff, on the other hand, could not process complex thoughts, he was completely lost in the bliss of his muscle worshipping, enjoying each crevice of his growing muscle master.

“Yeah, buddy, look at those huge muscles! Damn, I’m packing so much hard, lean, vascular mass! This feels awesome!” Matt enjoyed how fast his muscles bulged and grew harder, thicker, wider, fuller and better. He even noticed his body slowly but steadily inching taller to accommodate the newborn muscular pounds stacking to the impressive heroic figure he now possessed.

“You…look amazing…so huge and so muscular. How can it be? Is it some kind of magic trick or illusion?” Jeff said under his breath.

“Well, if it magic, you got some on you too…do you remember when you held my soaked hand?”

It was then Jeff realized his own body felt strange, it was somehow hardening, getting better tonus.

Jeff moaned as Matt confirmed his suspects. The muscles on Jeff were getting a bit denser, but still nothing compared to the amazing ongoing transformation on his best friend. The two of them suddenly felt this powerful urge to just surrender to animalistic behavior and kissed passionately.

“Damn, Jeffy, I could fuck you right now!” Matt said in a deep, masculine tone, if once they had been of very similar sizes, now Matt was at least 2 extra inches taller, broader, fuller and so much more muscular, powerful and manlier than Jeff, that it was nearly embarrassing for the smaller guy to be near such powerful specimen of youthful muscularity.

“We…should get out of here…” Jeff suddenly snapped back to reality, but the immensity of Matt’s engorging new muscles was too intoxicating, he barely finished the sentence and was kissing the head of Matt’s biceps, biting the hard surface like it was made of marble, marveled to the fact his friend didn’t react badly, quite the contrary.

“Yeah, little guy, take a hard bite! Can you feel how manly this muscle is? You’re such a nice twink…” Matt’s deepening voice, his warm breathing at Jeff’s neck, making the smaller guy even weaker on his knees, they were groping and feeling each other with increasing passion, Matt lifted him from the ground and ripped the pants of the smaller guy to have access to his soft, manhole when suddenly the lights on the room were lit.

“What the fuck?” Matt asked, covering his eyes unused to such brilliance. He still carried Jeff with one hand while the smaller guy protected his eyes from the strong lights burying his face onto the immense chest of his friend.

“Gentlemen, you have succeeded the test. Please follow me!” The manly, deep tone of Pledgemaster Andrews filled that weird room, as his immense figure managed to squeeze to pass through the frame.

“Heh, I knew that such a huge guy like you had to be on something…”  Matt recognized the huge Blake Andrews, one of the star players of the Football Team.

“Well, you’re quite on the huge side, now, Matt. I hope you can make the initiation, you’ll certainly feature among the biggest of our brothers.” The hugely built safety commented as he showed the way to them.

“What was on that stuff anyway?” Jeff managed to ask, surprised to notice that Matt had grown to the standards of such massive man, or maybe even bigger, because the Pledgemaster seemed quite surprised.

Andrews looked at Jeff very carefully for a moment. “I’m not sure I should tell you, little man. Usually we recover two full-grown studs, but it seems to me that only your friend got to grow huh? That would be a shame for you, because I cannot let you come along if you are not grown to the standards we expect.”

Jeff and Matt exchanged looks. “What? No…I had some of the stuff on me too…I am bigger, you just can’t tell because Matt got so huge.”

“And whose fault was that?” Matt chuckled, still carrying the smaller frame of his friend.

Jeff looked at Matt’s condescending face, and felt really angry at those muscular goons.

“How should I know that stinky puddle was the secret? Besides, you would never fall on that if I didn’t accidentally push you over.”

“Well, the Source needs time to replenish its contents. I guess you’ll have to wait to a next time then, Jeff. Meanwhile, Matt, we have your initiation to attend, and that consists of enjoying the company of a dozen of the biggest Mu Epsilon Sigma members, sharing our passion for uncanny strong and powerful manly muscles.” Andrews seemed to ignore Jeff’s very presence.

Then, Jeff just jumped out of Matt’s arms.

“I am sure it has enough juice to make me at least as big as you two!”

Matt seemed to feel pity of his best friend.

“Look, Blake, Jeff is not lying to you; he really got some of the stuff on him when he helped me to get off that weird pool. Can’t we just go back there and let him have some more?”

Blake shook his head. “You don’t know how the Source works, little dude. The liquid alone is not the secret, it needs time to build its powers, and even if I let you get back there, that would not make this little dude grow. But don’t worry, don’t worry Jeff, if you really got some of the stuff on you, there might be a chance for you to join the Brotherhood as well, but you’ll have to struggle to keep up until getting another chance.”

Jeff suddenly felt challenged. “Oh, I can keep up with anything you throw at me, but for how long?”

The Pledgemaster shrugged. “That is not up to me anymore, that’s a matter for the Council now.”

“So, can I take part on the initiation?”

Blake nodded mischievously. “Oh, sure, the more the merrier, but you won’t be a brother until the Council gives you another chance, and we’re not taking any chances with you.”

“What will happen to him until then, Pledgemaster?”

“Don’t worry, Matt. This little dude will be your responsibility until he gets to be properly initiated; now let’s get back to the HQ, we have lots to discuss, make sure to carry this little guy, you don’t want him to hold us back. Initiation is really awesome, especially for you who got to be the solely pledge to become a member!” Blake complimented the still growing muscular monster Matt as he carried the protesting Jeff on his immense shoulders.

“Matt, put me down at once!” Jeff demanded pointlessly.

The new behemoth tried to comfort his much smaller friend, as they followed the Pledgemaster.

“Relax, dude, I’ll talk to those guys…You’re indeed quite bigger…I mean, for someone who just took a little sample of the stuff.” Matt spoke almost like he was talking to a toddler, and that made Jeff even more upset.

To be continued.

• Upvote 11

Awww. I feel so bad for Jeff! I would hate to be in that situation, but it definitely makes for a good story :) I like this direction. I hope it continues...

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
I've hit a bit of a block, but the next chapter's ready. Hope it's enough to spark a few new ideas. If not, I'll keep digging around! 

The Source

Chapter 3 - The Next Morning

The first few beams of the morning sun peek through the window. Jeff groans, tugging his sheet back over his head. His head shifts, a throbbing headache pounding at him. Whatever happened last night, he didn't get enough sleep afterwards. Another hour would do him some good, but as the sun streams over the bed, it's becoming less and less of a possibility. 

The sheets slide aside while he sits up. His eyes open a crack, met by three white walls, a door, and a window. He stares ahead, his brain figuring out just how he got here. A few faint pieces come back to him. A couple of drinks, collapsing on the bed, Matt hauling him around through the party...

Matt? Right, something happened to Matt. The two of them underwent an initiation, and Matt got into the frat. Good for the guy. He's been talking about joining the frat the moment he heard about it, and Jeff got dragged along for the ride. The only reason Jeff participated was because the initiation always took people in pairs, and he wanted to give his friend a hand. He didn't know why they got accepted as a pair. Sure, Matt had potential. The guy was always out and about, and he played enough sports to have a toned look. But Jeff preferred to stay indoors, avoid exerting himself. They wouldn't be interested in someone like him. He couldn't fit the frat's mold, he couldn't get pumped and massive and grow like Matt...

The night comes flooding back to him. The forest with Matt. The weird glowing puddle. His best friend turning into an absolute stud in the span of minutes. And then, what came after... The initiation and the night after. The sheet tents, his cock rising at those memories. 

It wasn't like any initiation he'd ever imagined. Sure, there was a ceremony, and some small speech, and they paraded Matt in front of the whooping, cheering crowd. And then, the alcohol, and then... The sex. They said people were just getting in the mood for the real part of the ceremony, but Jeff remembers hours of constant, intense, sensual fucking. Men more potent than any he had pictured, piling atop each other, grabbing and rubbing, sweat and musk filling the air. But no matter how turned on he is, his mood sinks at the thought. 

After all, he couldn't really participate. Sure, he was invited to join, and he made an effort to do so. He went several drinks beyond his limit to get himself in the mood. He was elated to give one of the guys a screw, while another pounded at his mouth. And when he orgasmed, it was more intense than anything he'd imagined, ten times better than his private attempts at masturbation. Even after that, he could manage another go, his libido pumped higher than ever before. And when Matt wanted his second round, he used every bit of his new strength to force their bodies together, to grip and squeeze and jerk for all he's worth. 

But compared to the insatiable men in the frat, Jeff was nothing. After his second load, his body was exhausted and begging for rest. Everyone else in the place were only getting started, but he couldn't keep going. Even when he saw Matt getting attention from a couple of twins, even when he watched the pledgemaster getting worshiped by half a dozen hands... His shaft twitched at the thought, hard again as he joined the crowd all crawling over the floor and over that impossibly built specimen of masculinity. But despite his best efforts, he didn't have the same vigor and energy that the rest of them had. He'd be pushed aside, or sandwiched between men, lost in the lustful crowd. It was enjoyable, but nobody spared him a glance for the rest of the night. The initiation hadn't started in earnest, but his body had already given out. He couldn't even force himself to stick around. He just dug around for an empty room and collapsed onto the bed. 

He repeats the motion now. His body slumps down onto the mattress, and he drags the sheets over him again. He's staying at the frat for now, but he'd have to head out soon enough. They didn't accept him. He didn't get enough size from the source, or whatever they called it. Once someone comes to check on him, they'll boot him out. Annoying, but... It's fine. He only came so he could help Matt join. And Matt's one of the biggest guys around now. He'll fit right in with the frat. 

He sighs into the sheets, pulling more of them over his head. A low groan responds this time, the fabric tugged back. "Mmmph..." Jeff lurches, scrambling away from the motion. The blanket piles up on a figure, before a thick arm reaches around the bed. The sheets go flying as Jeff leaps out, sheets thrown aside to reveal the nude stud hidden under. "Damn it, Jeff... It's too early for this..." 

"What the hell, Matt? What are you doing in my bed?" 

"Our bed, you mean." One hand gropes around the bed, making contact with Jeff's arm. His powerful arm yanking the guy back in, head and shoulders bumping up to his pecs. "Remember? This is our room now." A hand slips down, grabbing over Matt's exposed back. "I'm in charge of watching out for you whenever you're visiting here." Two thick limbs wrapping around Jeff's back. The smaller guy's body is completely enclosed by those massive arms, the crushing hug sliding his body tight. His shaft presses in, body nudging against the growing length of Matt's thickening tool. 

Jeff's getting caught in the moment, his attention scattered across Matt's body. His hands press back against Matt, grasping against the man's back and holding tight to his body. His lips pull into a forceful, messy kiss before the two separate again. There's already a finger slipping at his ass before Jeff snaps to, hesitant to push Matt away but forcing himself to do so. 

"W-wait a second, Matt... This is a little much for me..." His senses are reeling when Matt pushes his body in again. The scent of his friend hanging heavy in the air... The strength he's using to hoist his body through the air. 

"Fine, fine... We can get some breakfast first. After last night, I could use something in me, too." He starts to shift, the tangle of sheets flipping aside. "Don't know why you're making such a big deal of things. You got into it fine last night. You're gonna be hanging around a lot, right? You should get used to-" 

"Matt, don't you get it? They don't want me. They want you. You're in now, and that's that. I can't keep up with you guys."  

"C'mon, man." The hand rises back up, Matt rubbing his eyes open. Jeff flinches upon seeing the man's features again. Every trace of masculinity on his face is amplified several times. His goofy grin's gained an air of certainty, and his eyes twinkly when they look at one another. "Sure, you're a little smaller than the other guys here. In exchange, you've got one of the biggest guys in the place watching your back." Matt sits up straight, throwing his arms up, chest and body on full display. "This not enough for you?" 

"That's not- Matt, look. That Blake guy said I won't be a brother, alright? They didn't want me. They wouldn't initialize me, and I couldn't even make myself stick around for the entire thing. I had to call it halfway through." Jeff's eyes dart everywhere, glancing over every inch of Matt's body. They linger longer than they should, and Matt gives a flex wherever he looks. The hunk is making it difficult to focus when he climbs out, legs and thighs on display, that shaft peeking out with his morning wood... "You got in, like you wanted. Hell, you got a lot of what you wanted, from the looks of it. You don't need me to help you anymore. You should-" 

"None of that." Matt holds a hand down and lifts Jeff in the same arm, tossing him onto his shoulder. "C'mon. I already talked to the council for you, alright? They said as long as you gain a bit of beef this semester, you'll fit right in. They could have you join after you cautch up a bit." The guy gives another yawn, his free hand rising up to cup his mouth. Jeff's entranced by the motion, watching his hand slide up over his neck, scratch at his pumped pecs and reach down, giving his shaft a absentminded scratch.

"Matt, I'm not-" He ducks his head and clings to Matt, skimming against the doorway. "They said I can't use that stuff again, so I can't get any bigger." 

"You can't use that stuff to get bigger," Matt corrects. 

"There isn't any difference, Matt. We tried working out before, remember? You gained a few pounds, I didn't get squat." 

"That was before. You got a little bit of that stuff in you, right? That'll be enough to get you started. C'mon, let's get some food. They said one of their guys takes care of breakfast." 

Jeff's mouth is open to argue, but the scent of some sizzling bacon catches his attention. He scootches against Matt's body, peeking into the kitchen before Matt makes the turn. The full scent and sight hits him when he peeks inside. 

One guy's handling all of the work. It was a tidy-looking guy, brown hair neatly trimmed and apron wrapped around his neck. But that apron's the only thing covering his body. His thick, toned arms and spread lats are completely exposed, and even a tight, packed ass stands out below the waistband. He darts from pan to pan to several plates, a number of foods cooked and tossed into place. 

"Morning, Avery. This what you up to now?" 

"Big job, but someone's gotta do it." The two bump fists in passing. Matt grabs a couple of plates packed with meat and eggs, hauling it with him. 

Jeff gawks at the two, not saying a word until Matt's slid him off at the table. "What was that? Matt, how is he... Why's he-" 

"Plenty of big guys here, and they need plenty of fuel." He passes Jeff his own plate, the amount overwhelming to the man. His stomach growls at the plate, but he ignores it to keep on talking.

"Matt, he was nude." 

"So are we. What's your point?" 

"I... What?" Jeff pauses before he slides, slinking most of his body under the table. "Shit, I thought I had something on when I went to bed!" 

"Hey, no need to make a fuss. Clothing's optional when it's just the frat around." He grins and digs into his meal. "Now, get up here and get started. You'll need plenty of fuel if you want to catch up." 

"Matt, seriously?" Jeff slides out from under, one hand grabbing at his fork while the other covers his half-hard shaft. "I barely grew last night. Before then, I've never really put on any mass. And right now, I don't know squat about working out. Do you seriously think I'm going to catch up?" 

Matt flashes another grin. "I know it."

Jeff sighs as he stares down at his plate. A thick arm pats against his shoulders, and Matt pulls the little guy tighter. Jeff's head remains pointed down, but he sticks a few pieces of food onto his fork and shoves the full thing into his mouth. 

• Upvote 10

The Source

Chapter 4

Different levels

The brawny cook Avery served yet another round of his famous scrambled eggs to the new brother Matt and his little worshipper.

“Since you’ve turned out so huge, I already knew I’d have to cook a whole lot more to feed you, but I didn’t expect this little guy to each almost as much as you!” Avery commented as Jeff finished his plate once again, already going for another serving of such delicious food.

“I’m sorry, I guess I didn’t realize I was so hungry until I started eating, I normally don’t eat much….”

Matt, just hugged the shoulders of his friend/sex toy and messed with his shaggy hairdo.

“I told you that things will be different from now on…” The immensely muscular hunk celebrated the fact his friend now could eat like a real stud he would soon become.

Jeff, on the other hand, was still confused, he was hungry beyond his comprehension and no matter how much food he shoved down his throat, his growling stomach still demanded more, and Matt’s own growling beast of stomach just matched his uncontrollable desire.

They continued to have breakfast for quite a while, and soon, some of the brothers were wide awake and still impressed to see them going for countless repetitions. Even to the wondrous brawny specimen in the Mu Epsilon Sigma frat house, those two were just eating too much.

“It’s great to see the two of you enjoying our food, but be careful, recently changed guys usually can’t hold that much food.” The tremendously huge onyx mountain named Clayton said as he entered the room carrying his own immense share of food.

“Don’t worry, brother. I’ve got this under control, besides even my little buddy is a lot tougher than he seems right now. Give him some time and you’ll be asking us for advise on how to get bigger, right Jeff?”

Matt bragged, knowing he had to stand up for both himself and his little buddy, since he was quite aware of Clayton’s displease at his initiation. Until yesterday, Clayton was the undisputed “big honcho” at the top of his 6’7” 350 pounds, but since last night they have measured Matt at 6’5 and ¾ inches tall and weighing already 400 pounds, the ebony muscle king was dethroned.

Clayton just rolled his eyes and left the room, and Jeff would scowl Matt for his rush behavior, if he wasn’t so worried about finishing yet another plate.

“Why are we eating like that? It can’t be good…” Jeff whispered between mouthfuls.

“Oh, don’t worry, Jeff. I am actually very happy to see that Matt was right about you, such increase of appetite could only come from the Source. I guess you are a dormant initiate after all…” Blake Andrews said from behind them.

Matt nodded and burped, finally pushing his plate away from his immense bulk.

“So, I guess it is time to hit the weight room now huh? I can’t wait to see how much these massive guns can lift! I hope you guys keep records, because I’m gonna break them all!” Matt flexed his 28” biceps, and Jeff nearly choked to notice how much bigger and thicker those arms looked that morning.

Andrews nodded. “Don’t worry, brother, you’ll certainly do great in our special heavy duty gym. Jeff might need to take it easy until his growth catches up, he can train at the worshipper’s area for today.”

“Erm…that’s alright, I don’t feel like working out, my body is all sore…” Jeff started to excuse himself, when suddenly he noticed his body actually felt great after such huge meal, the pain was gone and he felt such jolt of energy.

“You’ll hit the weights.” Matt instructed and Jeff felt compelled to oblige, and Blake actually grinned at the candid scene.

“So, follow me gentlemen…” The hunkiest Pledgemaster escorted the new members to the basement, where there was this incredible state of the art gym complex that seemed to come out right out of a sci-fi movie.

“Whoa…this place is nice!” Matt said as he pointed at the immensely huge plates and bars neatly organized. Since they had initiation orgy last night, most of the brothers preferred to work out a bit later that morning, so the massive gym was actually empty, except for the three of them.

“No wonder you guys get so big…this place is impressive!” Jeff commented as Matt already prepared a warm up setting to himself, under Blake’s supervision.

“You’re certainly right, Jeff, but even if this part is still a bit advanced for you, the worshipper’s gym is quite in the next room, and you’ll see it’s quite well equipped as well.”

Once again, Jeff felt he was a second-class brother, his body could be a bit bigger, but he was still far from their league. Noticing how excited Matt seemed, he just decided to follow Blake’s not-so-discrete advice and find a more suitable equipment for his own standards.

The worshipper’s gym, was actually composed by worn-out, nearly destructed old equipment that the massive brothers had obviously outgrown, kept as a nice memento of their own muscular development, but still quite challenging for those who weren’t huge like them.

Jeff sighed, but he wouldn’t give up right now, at least he knew Matt would never let him go without working out first, so he remembered his days at the gym and assembled his usual lifting routine, the same grueling, cruel, impossible to achieve routine that got him absolutely no gain after months of frustrated attempts.

Something was wrong, though. Jeff did not feel any pain at all, he went through the motions with newfound skillfulness, it was as if he had been working out for years. His muscles executed the movement sharply, with each rep being slightly slower and more focused than the previous one, increasing the intensity of the cargo as he went from one set through the other.

Jeff’s mind seemed to slip of his body while he performed the exercises, he actually felt like someone else’s had taken over his body, even his reflected image seemed different, there was no hesitation, no shame of grunting, a growing passion towards his own physique.

“You’re quite the hardcore trainer huh?” Someone asked Jeff, and it was only then he noticed his body was all sweaty, red and his veins were thicker, engorged with blood and strength running through them. For the first time in his life, Jeff actually had a great pump!

“No, not really…” Jeff’s usual demeanor reassumed control of his mind as he talked to the cute short Latin guy with gymnast physique, wide thick shoulders, strong muscular arms, tiny waist and thick thighs.

“Well, you fooled me alright! I’m Angel by the way…” The 5’4” 165 pounds muscular hot guy said as they shook hands, and Jeff couldn’t help but feeling that guy was familiar.

“Do I know you from somewhere?”

“Well, we were at the same Economics class last semester, and besides that last night you had my cock down your throat at some point and I think I got to ride your cock…Things got pretty much blurry afterwards…” Both of the guys blushed as they remembered that they have met in the hottest orgy of their young lives.

“Geesh… I’m sorry…I don’t really remember much about last night, I hope you had a great time.” Jeff giggled, remembering how tight and muscular that bubble butt felt while he fucked him.

“Don’t worry, you did great. I am eager to become a member in the next call out!” Angel said as he seemed to check Jeff’s body.

“Well, I hope you do better than me, since you can tell I failed.” Jeff felt his frustration overcoming him once again.

“Are you kidding? You didn’t fail…look at you! You look like a fitness model!” The shorter guy pointed out and Jeff nearly didn’t recognize the man starring back at him in the mirror.

“This can’t be me…I mean, there’s no way I am this big!” Jeff could not believe his own eyes, as he saw the new muscles he had somehow developed in his body.

“People say that you didn’t get much of the stuff on you, but it still made you quite bigger and hunkier too…” Angel said as he stood side by side with Jeff, to emphasize that his muscular physique was quite eclipsed by the wonderful ripped, lean developed muscles that Jeff now possessed.

“Hop on the scale over there…see you’re 174 pounds of hard beef, not bad at all!” Angel commented as he watched the great specimen Jeff had already become.

“That doesn’t make any sense. Matt growled, and doubled in pain as he grew, I felt anything…not even a slight sign of discomfort. I just went through the work out like it was not even meant to challenge me!”

“Then, you are not doing it right!” Angel giggled as he took Jeff back to the weight area and helped him increasing the cargo and do different types of routines to optimize results.

Jeff noticed that Angel’s tips have helped quite a lot, although he still did not feel any challenge, the weight seemed like they did not weigh as much as they should.

“Well, you are growing stronger and bigger really fast, maybe not as fast as your huge friend grew, but you’re still growing much faster than any other guy who hasn’t been in the Source.”

“I know…I just wish I could have gotten more of that you know? Those brothers can be really unpleasant, if it wasn’t for Matt, they would have kicked me out…” Jeff commented to Angel.

“I get that too…I mean, they keep telling me that I have good basis for the Source, and if I am lucky to find it, I’ll be huge, maybe even bigger than Matt. I just can’t wait to next call out…”

Jeff pondered about that. “Yeah, Blake told me that the Source won’t be ready for a while, it needs to replenish, I just don’t feel he’s being quite hones though. Besides, who can assure they don’t get more than one time to have the power?”

Angel nodded all along.

“Yeah...they really have something else going on here…” The Latin gymnast with olive complexion, short black hair, big hazel eyes and thick pink lips just approached Jeff and whispered.

“Do you still remember the Source’s location?”

Jeff nodded his head.

“Good, maybe tonight we can sneak back there and do our own investigation what do you say?”

Jeff was about to answer when they both heard a loud sound of something heavy crashing down the ground and Blake asking the brothers for help.

Angel and Jeff rushed to the brother’s heavy-duty gym and were instantly shocked to see a hulking monstrous figure breathing. The back was so thick and so wide, with such rugged forms that calling it “road map” would be an understatement.

“TOO LIGHT! TOO FUCKING LIGHT!!!” The deep manly voice grunted as the other frat members gathered around the humongous figure and tried to hold it down.

“MATT! You need to focus! You can’t destroy our house!” Blake’s own huge figure now looked much smaller compared to the behemoth that Matt had become. The rugged massive muscles rippling and growing bigger, like he was a living mass of bubbling muscle ready to explode.

Several fraternity members jumped over  Matt, trying to contain his outburst, but it just made things even worse.

“YOU ARE ALL WEAK! THIS IS NOTHING FOR ME!” The booming Matt roared

“DAMN, he’s too big, too strong!” Clayton grunted moments before the immensely huge Matt threw him at the opposite wall with nothing but a single flick, and the others just flew away

Jeff had no time to think, he simply ran and squeezed through the big men and made his way to the roaring monstrous figure of Matt, who seemed to be growing even bigger at each passing second, his hulking physique just increasing and developing further.

“Matt, you listen to me now. Stop this madness! You’re hurting our brothers!” His voice was calm, and lower, he actually sounded quite sexy.

The immense monster of muscle stopped, he actually needed to take two steps back in order to see Jeff from his humongous and still growing pectoral muscles, but once he devised his friend, the rage was gone.

“Hey, Jeff, you look huge man!” Matt sounded happy, he took the friend in his arms and kissed him passionately, and since the smaller guy had no choice, he decided to enjoy such great moment.

“What happened here?” Matt asked after the kiss, noticing the mess around them.

“Well, you happened. I guess you got into some kind of muscle growth rage…you were tossing brothers around like they were flies, even Clayton and the Pledgemaster.” Jeff spoke very calmly, but noticed that Matt was shocked.

“I…don’t remember anything!” He placed Jeff down and helped to get the rest of the brothers back on their feet.

“Sorry guys, I didn’t mean…shit something came onto me and I just lost control!” Matt apologized to each one of the brothers he had knocked down.

“That’s alright, brother. We’ve got you covered. This won’t happen again, you were just under a testosterone boost. Your muscles are still growing because of The Source and it’s likely to happen, we just didn’t expect it would be so intense!” Blake explained while he approached Jeff.

“You were also under some fast growth episode yourself, huh Jeff? Well, I must say that you are doing much better than expected…” The Pledgemaster said as he looked up at Matt.

“Damn, big guy…you are now officially our biggest brother! You are just immense!”

“Thanks, I feel immense! Much bigger than you little dudes!” Matt chuckled and hit a most muscular pose, but he was surprised to notice that his own monster cock shot a thick rope of cum that hit the ceiling.

“Daaamn, I didn’t even notice I was hard! My whole body feels like an erection!” Matt chuckled as he saw his cum dripping from the floor.

Blake seemed actually just as surprised. “Well, maybe we should run a few tests on you just to make sure everything is alright. After all you had a great deal of exposition…”

“Wait a minute, are you saying that he might get ill or something?” Jeff asked suddenly very worried.

“Not at all, look at him! He’s the incarnation of manly health! We just need to understand how his body is reacting to the Source’s new stuff.”

“New stuff?”

The Pledgemaster sighed. “Every time the Source is ready to be used, the stuff it produces is more potent. Back when I was initiated, guys didn’t grow nearly as huge as Clayton. Now, it produced a freaking huge colossus like Matt, who keeps growing even still.”

“So you don’t actually control the Source?”

“Do you really think I’d still this small if I had any control over its power? Please…I am just a servant of the Source!”

Suddenly, Jeff realized the rest of the fraternity members surrounded him and the still growing Matt.

“Don’t worry, brothers, it’s for your own sake. We’ll take you to our staff and they’ll make sure everything is alright!” Blake said I a very soothing tone.

Jeff looked at Angel and back at Matt and they both jumped into the massive arms of his colossal friend.

“Matt, you have to take us out of here…right now!” Jeff ordered and before they realized, the whole back wall of the gym was instantly destroyed as Matt’s inhumanly large figure ran through it.

“Where are going?” Angel asked while they were running down the street carried by the glorious and still growing form of the monstrous Matt.

“I have no idea…” Jeff replied, noticing that, just like his friend Matt, he was actually going through another growth spurt while they were trying to escape.

To be continued….

• Upvote 14

• 10 months later...
Sorry for the really long delay on this! I've been meaning to add a chapter, but I haven't had a good opportunity to get something written. But since I'm traveling and have a large chunk of time, I figure it's time I add another chapter. Hopefully, it's enough to make up for the wait.

The Source

Chapter 5 - Another Taste

By MysteriousMist

Under normal circumstances, Jeff would be elated. Here he was, in the arms of the largest man to grace the planet. What's more, that man is Matt, his best friend (and maybe more). Days ago, he would've given anything to have Matt like this, his powerful form charging through the streets, arms wrapped tight around him, every step capable of shaking the ground underneath. 

For a moment, he's lost in the sheer power that Matt possesses. As he clenched his hands tight to Matt's body, he could feel his shoulder press out with every step. How big was Matt now? After his first encounter with the Source, he had grew into a 400 pound behemoth. Now, 400 pounds would be puny in comparison. One of his thick, bulging arms could knock a man around around like it's nothing. His shoulders left more and more room to hold onto, the web of veins spreading further along his limbs. A little while ago, Matt held the two of them a couple of feet from the ground. Now, Matt's tall enough that the ground's gotten further away, new height helping to accentuate his thick frame. And with every pounding footstep, Matt's bigger, more potent. Hell, despite his previous load, his cock's still out and exposed, completely hard in front of them and leaving a trail of pre behind. Was his weight best measured in tons now? And was his feet-long shaft ready for more?

Through it all, Jeff couldn't forget own growth. While his spurt hasn't been as intense as Matt's, there's no doubt that he's still growing. His body used to bounce and smack into Matt's arms with each step, sending a shiver of pain through his frame. Now, he's clinging on tight, his body not even feeling a sting as Matt dashes through the streets, moving fast enough that people can't catch more than a glance at him. 

Under normal circumstances, it would all be a dream come true. But now, there was too much he didn't know. Why the hell did Matt go wild like that? And why was he able to stop that rampage? Just what did the Source do to the two of them? 

"Slow down, slow down, you're squeezing me too tight!" Matt tilted his head down towards the smaller man, arm pulling him tight against his pumped pec. He gave a small nod and shoots down a side alley, straining his thick neck to look at the little guy clinging onto him.

"We should be safe here for the moment," Jeff said, glancing down the empty alleyway. 

Matt laughed, a deep booming sound echoing through the corridor. "Ha! We'd be safe anywhere, little man! Do you think any of them stands a chance against me? I could beat them all with one arm!" His arm flexed out, the bicep bulging up, the force behind it sending Jeff and Angel a few inches into the air. 

"Matt, not now," Jeff hissed, only to get a faceful of pec as Matt bounced the massive mounds up as he explores his new strength. "Matt, seriously, cool it!" The behemoth paused and rolled his eyes as he hoisted the two of them up, one on each massive arm, their weight neglible to the giant. Even with that mass on them, he reached a hand forward, now exploring the new length on his massive cock instead. "Fine, fine. So what now, little man?" 

"We need answers, and since the frat's working to capture you, there's only one place we can go. We have to get to the Source," Jeff replied, pulling himself up to get his arms around Matt's thick neck, fingertips slipping against Matt's veins, his fingertips pulsing with the thundering force behind every heartbeat. "I... I don't know what's going on with the frat, and I don't know what Blake meant when he said he's a 'servant of the Source'. But but they're not telling us everything. so we're going to see for ourselves."

For a guy with enough bulk to make a bodybuilder look anorexic, Matt was fast. His growth hadn't relented, and as his legs surge outwards, Matt continues to pick up speed, his run turning into thundering leaps as his thick legs propel him forwards further and further with every single bound.

It only took minutes before the three were in the forest again, going down the same trail as before. The trees look different during the day, and there wasn't a glow to guide him, but the path from the night was carved into Jeff's memory. Every footstep was familiar, even with his 200-pound frame pushing against the debris and over the branches, pausing as they reach a mound of dirt. 

"Why'd we stop?" Angel pushes through the brush, forcing his way up to Jeff. Matt makes his way up after, the lightest nudge cracking the branches in his path. 

Matt pauses, hands down on the ground, his body pushing in against itself as he bends down, back and shoulders spread as he pats the ground. "This... This should be it. The cave should be here, I'm sure. What happened to it?" 

"Here? But there's nothing here." Angel murmurs, legs crossing over one another. 

"I'm sure, it was right here! Grrr..." Matt stomped down against the ground, the dirt crumbling under his grip. But all that's underneath is more dirt. His massive hands carved through dirt and stone, chunks chucked into the air, but there's nothing to find below them. 

"Wait... Guys..." Jeff stopped, eyes darting between the trees. "I think I... Follow me." He pushes his way through,

"Jeff? Where are you going?" Angel paused as Matt pushes himself onto his thick legs, heavy footfalls following after the smaller guy. 

"I just... I can tell, it's this way." 

Angel and Matt both look at each other, but they followed, their bodies carving a new path through the woods. Neither of them said a word as Jeff leads on, his steps lighter than his new weight would suggest. They followed along in silence, brush and branches knocked aside as they do.

And then they saw the glow. The plants are barely visible in the daylight, but Jeff nods when he spots it. "It's here." And with that, he stepped into the tunnel, embracing the slide down into the near-darkness. 

By the time Angel climbed in and Matt's massive hands carved out enough room so he'll fit, Jeff's already walked ahead. The familiar vines pulsed with power and light as he steps along the path. Even with the dim light, he walks down the paths as though he had done it hundreds of times before. And then, it comes into sight. 

The Source hadn't fully replenished itself yet. There was a little fluid there, a quarter of the amount that was there yesterday. But that little bit of fluid is confirmation enough. Jeff's eyes swept the room, glancing over the stone for anything he missed. There has to be something here. Hell, even that little fluid could be a clue. But as Jeff bends down to look over the fluid, he's splashed by a spray of it. 

"What the hell... Angel! What are you doing?" 

The smallest of the three had already leaped into the puddle, and was cupping up as much of the precious fluid as he's able to hold, smearing it over his body before pushing his head into his hands, drinking down every remaining drop. 

"What do you think I'm doing?" He mutters, grinning as he throws aside what remains of his clothes. "I'm getting bigger. If this new stuff is even stronger, then I'm gonna catch up with the big guy."

A growl fills the air, and both Angel and Jeff turn. Their eyes widen as Matt steps in, his new mass enough to fill out the small tunnel. "Fuck you. I'm going to be the biggest, strongest guy for Jeff, and you're not stopping me." 

"Oh, no, you aren't. I had my eyes on Jeff. He's going to be mine." 

"What?" Jeff's mind kept working at a mile a minute. Matt's growing for him? And Angel's doing the same? Okay, it turns him on to think about a couple of big guys fawning over him, but just how long have they liked him? Has Matt always been interested, or was it something else? And he barely knew Angel. Was this some effect of the Source? 

There's no time for him to react. Matt's charged in, slamming Angel from where he stood. The smaller man is knocked off his feet and lands with a tumble, wincing in pain. But that pain is nothing compared to the burning sensation flowing through him. His body convulses and twists, but through the pain, he forced himself onto his feet. With a growl, he stands up, pound after pound of muscle packing onto his lean frame, as he rises. His fists raised, held up by the swelling mass of his bulging biceps, his pecs pushing out, his stance changing as his arms swell against his sides, his growing legs fighting for space as he rises up higher. He shouted and pounded his chest as it pumps out, new mass packing on faster and faster as he bends, starting to crouch to avoid crashing into the ceiling. But as his musk started to fill the air, and as his shaft swells beyond its full hardness, the two both turned towards Jeff. 

Once again the smallest of the three, Jeff swallowed. The situation was tense, but with every cock hard and at the ready, it could turn into a fight or a fuck.. 

"Pledgemaster, it's been confirmed. The three have made their way to the source again. With the back entrance sealed, we're unable to meet them." 

"I see." The normal cheer had vanished from Blake's demeanor, his hands slowly passing over his sore body. Just how did they find the Source again? Even he couldn't locate the source while it recharged, and the back door was still sealed off. Just what was so special about Matt that caused him to keep growing like that? The new stuff was potent, yes, but it shouldn't be that potent. Just what was going on? He should know the will of the Source, like he has ever since he became the pledgemaster. But now, he isn't getting a thing.

"And... the council would like to speak to you about these new developments." 

Blake cursed under his breath as he stood up. "Fuck. If they're getting involved now... Then this is big." 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11

• 1 year later...

Great story☺

Being "left behind" size and strength wise is a hard thing ... even though it's fiction I can't help but hope that Jeff recieves the grace of "the source".

• Upvote 1