Aielyn

That Testosterone Rush

How do you guys conceal your boner?  When the rush happens to me I tend to back down on the exercise to avoid anyone seeing it (which angers me when I am giving 100% to my workout).

• Upvote 1

How do you guys conceal your boner?  When the rush happens to me I tend to back down on the exercise to avoid anyone seeing it (which angers me when I am giving 100% to my workout).

A plain old (or sometimes fancy) jockstrap. Gotta be nice and strong to push things down when they start getting excited. Plus there is the added benefit of it being a jockstrap. ;-)

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure if this is a chemical or mental thing we are talking about here. 

My testosterone "rushes" haven't given me gym boners. I kinda think that's just pent-up sexual energy.  And maybe the energy you felt wasjust stored from not going as hard as you had before earlier in your sets.  Maybe you kinda woke up when you were alone.  Idk if your rush was chemical or mental but sounds like your body needs a harder workout?

I've talked to other guys about it but everyone seems to have different reactions . My testosterone rush makes me feel happy, like nothing is so big I can't handle it.  My lifts are stronger. I can go harder, longer.  Also gives me this alertness and clarity. Like when driving on the highway I can read every billboard and bumper sticker, while driving 75 and talking. It's like being awoken from autopilot mode.

If I could be on 400x normal testosterone production all the time I would. Fucking all day till I die.

• Upvote 5