Short stories

1. Feeding time

"What the fuck did you just say to me?"

He looked sheepish. His big stupid face frozen a moment, eyes cast down. A drop of white fluid dripped from the corner of his mouth, over his big slack lower lip. I reached out with my hand and used my thumb to push it back onto his lip. He used his tongue slowly to take it back into his mouth. 

"What did you say?" I asked again, not as unkindly as before. He big eyes looked sad, and for a moment, I felt gentle. 

"Said I'm full." He looked up a little, so he was staring at my chest. Always avoided eye contact since the early days of our training. "Sir."

I pushed against one shoulder, which was covered in tight white long sleeved Under Armour top I insisted he wore during feeding time. He complied easily and turned around. Amusing how such moving 350 lbs of muscle mass was achievable by just my finger. 

As he turned - slowly because of his physical bulk - to face the wall mirror, I enjoyed the sight of his huge ass, full and round, bound up in red compression tights, that were similarly part of his day wear. Each cheek would fill a basketball hoop. They pulled in the fabric tightly into the crack. I thought of the smooth hard cheeks underneath, eagerly awaiting attention on my command.   

Sadly though, this day was to be my last with him.

"Now, what did we agree?", I asked turning my attention back to him. "You said to me that day in the locker room that you wanted to be as big as me. And I told you you'd have to eat how much?"

He looked confused for a moment, trying to recall the memory. I remembered the day all too well. I had snared him as I snare all my beef. Pumped up huge in a downtown gym, baiting a college kid who wants to stand out. A guy who needs to get bigger. I feed that need.

"Twenty... thousand?" he asked, as if unsure this was a number. 

"That's right. Well done." He smiled, responding to the positive feedback. I noticed he flexed his pex. Such good training. "And how many have you eaten today?"

The look of puzzlement again. I confess as much as I love blowing these boys up to freaks, it is watching their brains dissolve into protein mush that's makes them stand out for me. Huge dumb muscle boys. And a lucrative business too. People pay a lot of money for muscle sex toys. 

"I dunno, Sir. I..." He stopped, the act of thinking how much he had eaten too much for him. He rubbed his big nipple absent-mindedly. That was training too. When he became overwhelmed with thought. It made them hard and very suckable. I had success in breeding a previous bull in milking those huge nips. That got me an extra 10% on price. Rich people have the weirdest fetishes. 

He'd eaten about 40000 calories today. I didn't bother counting. But he was getting picked up later by his new owner, and I wanted him real heavy. Nice full turtle shell gut. Big full muscles. Pumped and swollen to the maximum.

"Not enough, boy. Never enough." Let's get the auto-feeder on you to keep it going. 

"No, Sir please.. no not..." I smacked his ass cheek. He silenced. 

I strapped on the mouth funnel, pulling it tight. 

"Now let's get another two injections in while this is on boy." Turning on the fueller, protein oozed it's way into his mouth. The sound of him slurping and gulping made me want to fuck him there and then. But I couldn't this time. I needed him pristine. The new owner was a first time client. Rich investment banker from Texas. Maybe he'd want a farm full of these muscle boys. Wanted to impress him with his first. 

I injected two doses of my formula into his butt as the fueller chugged. These would make him swell nicely. Make him nice and big. I'd heard the client had a sadistic streak. Liked super huge sweaty muscle bulls and didn't think about limits. This bull might have an interesting life in store. not that anyone would ever see him again in public.

He slurped and grunted as more thousands of calories were fed to him. I rubbed his expanding arm and shoulder.

"That's it boy. Eat it all up. You wanted to be big, didn't you?" The machine chugged, feeding him more and more. 

This really is one hot story...

You should write a longer version about it.

How they met, and how the young bull got trained. How he had to struggle to eat that much, but the need to grow forced him to eat what ever he had to.

Thanks for this story