Story: THE AGE OF MUSCLEGODS - PART VII

muscl4life

Hey guys

Sorry for the long delay, but sometimes you just need to wait for the right mood to strike, so I've been keeping this one for a while, but I hope you still remember this tale. If not, it's okay,  you will find the previous parts here

I really wanted to build this strong bond between Uncle Steve and Johnny, I hope you enjoy.

THE AGE OF MUSCLEGODS

Story by Muscl4life

Part VII

I followed Uncle Steve’s directions and soon got to our destination. Until a month ago, Sam’s Dinner was an abandoned hangar until owner Patrick Gardner decided to open a restaurant focused on a literally expanding market composed exclusively by elderly enormous and still growing muscleman with increasing hunger.

“Good morning welcome to Sam’s Dinner, we have enough to feed a platoon of men, or just a few SMM’s” the host said very comfortable with the uncanny view of my humongous Uncle Steve.

Only in a place like that, they would allow a guest dressed in nothing but skin tight tank top and a ridiculous tiny thong. In fact, instead of beautiful lass, this place had a 6’2” young handsomely buffed dark haired guy for host, wearing spandex black shorts and sleeveless white tank top.

“Hey there, Evan, how are you doing today?” Uncle Steve replied, basking in the fact the hot guy still hasn’t recognized him. Steve approached Alex, which made me realize he was much taller as well. At 6’8” and weighing 1,650 pounds of hard massive manly muscle, the new and much improved Uncle Steve was not easily recognizable.

The look on the host’s gorgeous face when he finally realized the identity of his “newest” SMM customer was priceless.

“Steve? Oh my GOD! It finally happened to you! Holy Shit, you look HUGE!” The host exclaimed as he hugged my humongous Uncle, who still carried me in his arms.

“Yeah, it finally did…All thanks to my Johnny. He made me grow like that in less than 24 hours” Uncle Steve said as he supported two grown men in his massive hug.

“Oh….you look exactly like your huge Uncle” Evan said as he looked at me and chuckled. “I’ve heard a lot of good things about you…”

“Thanks, and I am sorry for his attire, we are still adapting to his change…” I blushed; somewhat proud, since he noticed I was just the spitting, although much smaller and younger, image of my humongous Daddy/Uncle.

“Don’t worry, we have seen much worse here. At least he is still wearing some kind of clothes; some of our guests wrapped themselves in bed sheets. It’s like every day is Toga Party day! Wow, you have grown all that in less than 24 hours. Fuck you’re gonna get REALLY impressive even for SMM standards” Alex commented, not bothered by the fact we were both adult men being carried like children.

“Is everything okay here?” Patrick Garden asked, flashing an adorable white smile. That guy was also impressive, standing at 6’2” and 250 pounds of thick muscle in a buffed physique, porcelain skin and flaming red hair, but for some reason his face was no strange to me.

“Pat…look, Uncle Steve joined the SMM boat!” Evan said pounding the humongous chest of my Uncle who just towered over the red haired guy.

“How is it going, cub? I hope you guys have lots of food for a growing geezer like me!” Uncle Steve smiled down at Patrick, as the owner stepped back to admire the picture.

“Damn Steve…it was about time! I have just the right thing for a newly growing man”. Patrick announced proudly.

“Sounds legit!” Uncle Steve replied.

“Great, so if you please…” Pat led the way to our table.

“Uncle, you should at least put Evan back in the ground, the man needs to work…” I whispered.

“Oh sorry, Alex, you’re just so fucking tight for all this muscle now…” Uncle Steve gently put the host back in the ground.

“It’s fine with me, Steve. I love when huge papas carry me! Enjoy your meal” Alex said as he returned to his affairs.

The large facility was perfect to accommodate such immense patrons. Instead of the regular booths and stools along the countertop, there were dozens of impressively long wooden tables and matching benches arranged in rolls. It actually made easier to sit regular sized and SMM guests.

Actually, Uncle Steve was the first huge senior citizen at the dinner. We looked around and there were only a few other guys, which, judging by their shock at the size of my Uncle, were not aware that it was a SMM friendly restaurant.

“Come on Steve, please sit in the big men’s place.” Pat pointed to a specially reinforced bench.

“Thanks, son.” This was a special table designed in two levels, one for regular customers and another for the humongous men. I sat on my place and l noticed how much bigger and thicker my Uncle seemed, with his bulging muscles and enormous veins crossing the enormity of this of his physique.

“So, do you suggest something for a starving newly-growing geezer?” Steve asked with utmost pride of his new condition.

“Oh, we most certainly do. I have developed a new special with the help of our huge friends. It’s a delicious protein packed feast that will get your day going!” Pat showed us the menu and I nearly fainted.

“That must be more than a superheavyweight bodybuilder eats in a whole day!” I whistled going through the many components of the order.

“They should change that name…they’re not really superheavyweight…not when compared to real men right, Steve?” Pat joked and both of them laughed out loud.

“Well, I’m starving…bring it on…” Uncle Steve returned the menu back to Pat.

“I’ll just have the waffles with fruit salad…”

“Oh no, you won’t. Bring him the trigger platter.” Steve picked the menu from my hands and gave it back to Pat.

“Right away, Steve.” He said before getting back to the kitchen.

“Are you sure you can eat that amount of food? I mean beef steaks, tuna steaks, grilled chicken breasts, 36 egg-white omelet, 4 pounds of hash brown, 5 protein shakes included.”

“All before lunch time!” Uncle Steve laughed as we both heard his groaning stomach.

“I am not really hungry now…I don’t know if I can eat this trigger platter you ordered for me.”

“Nonsense, you are a growing boy…and I must make sure you have the right amount of nutrition to feed my growth. Look at Patrick, isn’t he hot? He and his brother Robert are hot little muscle triggers…”

“Wait, isn’t this Robert guy the trigger for Colonel Durant?” It was then I realized that Patrick was the spitting image of Bobby, the red haired trigger of Colonel Durant, the SMM I met in the road incident.

“Well, yeah, you must remember Kent and Roger were the SMM’s who cleared the road yesterday. Their triggers are all twin muscular youngsters. Bobby triggered Kent, and Patrick actually triggered Carlos, the chief of our volunteer firefighter squad. Evan is the twin brother of Skyler, and they both are triggers of Roger, that lucky bastard got two of them. Carlos was actually busy rescuing people from a fire at our hometown. It was an action packed day for SMM’s, and I can barely wait to be my turn to show off to the media like that!” Uncle Steve replied rubbing his hands together.

“No wonder they opened this place, they sure understand their market demands” I casually commented, looking over the spacious ambiance the thoughtfully designed furniture to accommodate such massive elder men along with his much smaller partners.

“They sure do, I am a regular customer here ever since they opened.” Uncle Steve commented as he flexed his immensely developed biceps, so hard and veined, swallowing nearly twice the size of my own head.

“It certainly brings back bittersweet memories, doesn’t it daddy?” I reached for the immense muscle and massaged it with my hands, worshipping my muscle daddy was not my obligation; it became the reason for my life, so it was a natural reaction.

“Yep, I used to come here just to see these guys growing, and soon I’ll get much bigger than those fuckers.” There was a glint in Uncle Steve’s eyes and I just knew his hunger for size was truly immense.

“Daddy, I don’t mean to brag, but you already are much bigger than these guys.” I chuckled mischievously.

“How can you be so sure, son?” Uncle Steve asked clearly excited.

“Didn’t you notice the staff texting like crazy right after you arrived? The news about a new HUGE SMM in town is spreading fast. I can also tell by the lustful looks in their faces that they all attest you are indeed a bigger, thicker, broader, denser and manlier Senior Muscle Men.”

“You think I’ve impressed these triggers? They are indeed used to prime beef muscle daddy.”

“Well, yeah, but these guys have been growing for the past weeks and months, you only had your growth spurt in less than 24 hours. I have seen Colonel Durant and his associates yesterday. Back then I was flabbergasted with their size, thickness, muscular density and strength, but it was before…” I blushed deeply.

“You mean before triggering me right?” Uncle Steve grabbed my hands and kissed them tenderly. It was a communal feeling that bonded us together and I loved the fact we were so deeply connected to the point we were finishing off each other’s sentences.

“Yeah…I just got so deep into our own triggering that I’ve forgot all about the other SMM’s. But for some reason my mind can focus on them, comparing the mental images I have with your incredible stats…it’s just, something natural.” I tried to explain with words but suddenly I felt it was unnecessary.

“I know exactly what you mean, Johnny-boy. I feel exactly the same way. I am surrounded by the hottest guys in the world, who clearly want me to fuck them, but I only have eyes for you. It’s not that I am not horny enough, but it’s not just about fucking them, it is all about making you…”

“Even more fascinated by you. I got that daddy. I want that too…I want you to grow bigger, harder, more massive, more muscular. I wish I could retrigger you just to make sure those guys wouldn’t ever hold a candle to your size…” I was so horny that I took hard bites at my daddy’s super hard muscle, licking the steel hard veins.

That powerful wave which connected our minds and souls beyond my comprehension struck us both even harder that time. In one second, it felt like Uncle Steve overrode my own control. I just felt his desire for growing and changing overcoming my very needs and passions. At the same time, my love and lust towards his muscles and powerful being meant the only important thing in his life.

I felt dizzy for a moment, such kind of deep immersion in your fantasy-come-true can be really demanding. At that point, I realized I was famished, but my own hunger seemed to be another command of my monster muscle daddy.

“Geesh, Uncle Steve…you’re bulging everywhere… This must be really intense for you as well” I chuckled, trying to cool myself down before I busted a nut in the restaurant.

“You have no idea boy. I can feel every single muscle getting ready to grow even bigger…” Uncle Steve chuckled; he easily picked me from the lower side and placed me right at his side, stretching his humongous muscular arm around me and lifting my own figure, rebuilt to look exactly like a younger miniature of his own monstrosity.

“Here you are gentlemen!” Pat himself pushed a catering cart towards our table, and it was indeed a banquet for most men, but only breakfast for those gifted immensely muscular senior citizens. The host’s grin faded from his face once he realized the incredibly intimidating expression on Uncle Steve, but he still gathered enough courage to stand there for some reason.

“Thank you so much, Pat!” I squeezed the mountainous bicep of my humongous muscle daddy in order to make him snap out of the hunger trance. My fingers were white of so much pressure, and I am sure he felt squat, but something finally made the glorious silver monster notice Pat was still standing right next to him

“Smells wonderful Pat! I am fucking FAMISHED!” Uncle Steve said with renewed enthusiasm, so Pat decided to ask at once.

“You’re more than welcome Steve, sir. Can I ask you to take a picture of you? I love registering new SMM’s as they appear. And you are the one we all have been waiting to change.” Pat blushed deeply and we both smiled back at him.

“I thought you would never ask, pup! Go ahead; take my first picture as SMM! You’d better register it now because I will much, much bigger sooner than you think!” Uncle Steve stood up and proudly hit his favorite poses such as front double biceps, most muscular and side chest with flawless technique. Pat took dozens of pictures on his cell phone and I could see his cock was harder than steel inside his tight pants.

It was then I felt something happening inside me. In the next moment I was able to feel the same lust, but it was a new perspective, that of Patrick’s. It was so amazing; I could see Uncle Steve’s glorious rugged physique from his eyes, the imagery flooding my own naughty mind with the freshness of this heightened experience.

At that same time, I felt Uncle Steve was aware of my own discoveries. I felt him guiding me, giving me the confidence to probe deeper into Pat’s mind to feed on his own lust and increase my hunger to imbue more muscle and power inside my masterful muscle monster daddy.

Uncle Steve posed for Pat, who remained clueless about the fact that the two of us probed deeper into his mind, improving the already impressive hunger for muscle in his trigger essence to feed our own bond even further. As my glorious silver behemoth posed for the unsuspicious viewer, we dwelled in the very mind of Patrick, experiencing his excitement to witness such masculine, powerful, invincible master daddy showing off the true essence of manliness.

Uncle Steve commanded the whole thing with his masterful posing techniques. He managed to keep the cockish, casual yet very demanding attitude, posing in different angles and twisting his muscles to show Patrick the amazing truth about his SMM condition.  In truth, my masterful daddy acted precisely as the embodiment of Patrick’s fantasies, digging for details on how he wanted his ideal daddy to act and pose.

Meanwhile, I indulged Patrick’s mind to surrender into the display of masculinity. The entrepreneur forgot all his inhibitions and approached the immensity of Uncle Steve’s muscles.

“That’s it, boy. Come closer to daddy. You want to feel small and weak next to a real man, don’t you little dude?” Uncle Steve asked, with such masculine sureness that Patrick just nodded, blushing deeply.

“I bet not even your own daddy isn’t this massive and powerful huh? Go ahead; grope the bicep of a REAL SMM!” Uncle Steve grinned as the hand reached for the warm, hard, throbbing immensity of his glorious gigantic muscle.

At that moment, I realized Uncle Steve’s real intent with all that teasing and felt my heat skipping a beat. At the same time, my own super charged submissive towards my monstrous super muscular daddy overcame my senses and the result of such powerful combination was that Pat blew a huge load inside his legs without even touching himself, and I also felt my hot cream spreading on my groin, but the furniture comfortably concealed my embarrassment.

Only Uncle Steve continued there, flexing and teasing like a sadistic muscle monster. Patrick held his bicep with all his might, his eyes rolling inside sockets. I wasn’t in much better condition, but the immense arm of my daddy tightly closed around me kept my body from sliding in the seat.

“So Pat, did you have enough? Can I eat now?” Uncle Steve asked, he never pretended that he did not notice the huge cum stain on Pat’s obvious bulge.

“Yeah…fuck…so hot…I am sorry sir…I just…enjoy your meal.” Pat said as he turned back and literally rushed towards his office.

Uncle Steve chuckled and made me seat right on his immense lap, I felt his glorious python of a cock pressing my butt as he kissed my cheeks. “You are such a naughty boy…”

“What was that about?” I asked barely recovered from such extreme pleasing experience.

“That’s the power we have, boy. You and I together can feed in the power of the triggers. When I connect with you, we can do anything. I just gave you a glimpse of what is about to come.”

He chuckled as he finally started devouring the feast before us. It was not a pretty sight, Uncle Steve just attacked the food and forgot all about politeness, simply devouring piece after piece, barely chewing, just stuffing his face with more food.

At each mouthful my glorious silver muscle daddy gulped down, I could actually notice the bulging on his immense bulking physique. It was as if his entire body was bubbling, getting ready to explode. Uncle Steve seemed to feel not just the delicious flavor of the food, but also the whole feeding process, he moaned as his body quickly absorbed the rich protein contents of the enormous meal.

“Damn boy, wait till you feel this next surge. You’re gonna cream your pants in three seconds.” My immense daddy said with smirk as he blinked at me. At first, I just humored him, blushing as usual, but the next second I was simply taken aback by this unexpected surge of power, rushing from the amazing Senior Muscle Man at my side, and taking over my feelings, reason and soul.

“Holy shit…Uncle Steve…” I said before that indescribable, yet very familiar feeling overpowered my very thoughts. Another growth spurt taking place right there at the restaurant, and this time I knew it in my guts that this one would take him much further than the previous growth spurts.

“Oh yeah…I’m growing babe!” Uncle Steve said as he continued to stuff his face, barely registering that his makeshift clothing already ripped from his expanding proportions.

Before I could think of something, his shirt turned into shreds and the thong just exploded. In a shocking glorious moment, his mighty cock abruptly regained its freedom, getting even longer and thicker along with the heavy huge ball sac, which fought with the increasing thickness of his trunk-sized thighs.

“Damn…I feel so much better like this! I will never try to hide my ever growing size from this tiny world again!” Uncle Steve said with mouth still full of food. Although he promised never to get dressed again, I knew he adored the feeling of outgrowing the clothes with nothing but the size of his increasing physique.

The glorious boulder-like shoulders increased their already incredible size, growing thicker, wider, and denser; the veins crossing its rugged surface engorged at plain sight. At the same time, the attached deltoids improved in girth, while the mountainous biceps ballooned even further, splitting and reshaping the manly fibers of the glorious peak, making it thicker, wider and more marvelous than ever.

My immense master looked down at me with a grin in his hyper masculine face.

“Oh yeah, son. I can tell in advance you’re gonna love what I’ve got for you!” His deepening voice, so masculine, so demanding, and yet so soothing, echoed inside the spacious diner. I was so lost in the moment, it actually took me a moment to realize what Uncle Steve meant, but then again, I was always two or three steps behind my immense SMM.

“Fuck…” I gasped at once. All of a sudden, my own muscles felt tighter and harder than ever. I clenched my teeth as the wave of pleasure and power surged from Uncle Steve to my own body.

“That’s it boy, you need to get ready for my new body. You are my son, and you will readjust according to my own immense image, but much smaller of course. You know I dig having you as a hot tight mini-me.” He chuckled, as another growth spasm erupted into his already inhumanly massive frame, expanding his boulder like shoulders even further.

“Shit…How you can even endure this…” I gasped for air, feeling my own body reacting to the changes on my muscle daddy. My cock was aching hard and my heart pounded inside my chest. At each passing second, I could tell my body was changing further, adapting to the very wishes of my immense muscle master.

“Heh, you didn’t even begin to feel the power of it, son. That’s okay; you will only have what I know you can take. Daddy’s always in charge.” He said, picking me in his arms and flexing a mountainous biceps that grew so immensely bigger that I had no other choice but hug the boulder of manly strength and hug it with my both arms, yet still not able to encompass the whole thing.

“Yes, boy…feel it! See how much bigger your daddy will grow! Make me bigger my trigger!” He commanded me with such presence that I had no other choice but roaring out of pleasure as my body overfilled with the utmost love towards my massive master.

The combination of my uncontrollable sexual ecstasy and the supernatural bond between Uncle Steve and myself was so intense that Uncle Steve himself stopped eating for a second to release a primal cry, which sounded so manly and so powerful that every man in the room just got an instant boner.

“That’s it, Johnny, bring them to me!” Uncle Steve’s humongous frame expanded even further as he caressed my own growing physique, his enormous manly gnaw groping my muscles and easily crushing them in such a sensual way that it caused me even more pleasure than pain.

“Shit, look at those guys! They’re BOTH growing!” Evan moaned as he noticed both of us growing right in front of their eyes. Until that special moment, no one had ever seen a trigger growing along with his daddy.

I looked at the shocked audience and flexed for their amusement. “My daddy knows his boy needs to be big and strong to endure his demands!” I was surprised to the masculine tone of my voice.

The other triggers in the restaurant approached us, amazed to the fact a young trigger was growing along with his immensely elder muscle god. Sure, to each pound my body managed to pack, Uncle Steve seemed to gain 20 hard pounds of hard muscle with such easiness that our growth was not comparable. Still, they could not deny the fact that I grew in synch with my daddy, each muscle bulging and growing at the same time, but not in the same pace, neither in the same intensity.

Uncle Steve just looked down at me and chuckled. “Yeah, boy, you must grow bigger too. I want you to be able to keep up with my growth, at least in theory, because you know this kind of growth is deserved for a muscle god like your dad.”

Patrick and Evan stood so close to us, but still keeping a respectful distance, and I knew deep down they were feeling terribly guilty for lusting so vividly after Uncle Steve. After all, they had their own sentimental bond with their respective SMM’s, and such emotional link was indeed remarkable.

Uncle Steve then picked me and ripped my clothes with his teeth. He kissed me passionately, turned me upside down in a swift, yet powerful maneuver, only to insert his manly rough tongue down my anus, spreading my growing muscular legs and burying his masculine face between my butt cheeks.

Meanwhile, I knew exactly what I had to do. Uncle Steve worked on my body to fill me with pleasure and it fueled my power to dig deeper inside the triggers’ minds. Evan and Patrick felt torn between the desire to worship Uncle Steve and their dedication towards their own respective alphas.

Breaking that bond would be actually easier than I first anticipated. Those guys were so horny after Uncle Steve that I only had to push the right buttons, reassuring them that making Uncle Steve grow was not any kind of treason, quite the contrary, they would be helping the Senior Muscle Men to get even bigger, because Uncle Steve was the most developed, the future of their marvelous kind!

Right before I accomplished my mission, I felt my own hesitation. I was not sure I should unleash their powers towards Uncle Steve.

“Damn boy, you are getting better at this!” It was Uncle Steve’s masculine presence in my mind’s eye. His marvelous size, his phenomenal power spearing even further inside the limitless reality of that dreamlike world.

“Uncle Steve…you are really here aren’t you? This is not any product of my subconscious…”

The monstrous powerful being that had simply materialized in my own imagination world, seemed even bigger than I had seen him last. The glorious silver haired behemoth filled my view and all my other senses.

“Stop analyzing everything, son. Yeah, I am here all right, I can do anything you can, and much more. We are now ready to go even further. I need you make them trigger me again.”

“I know, but…what will it do to you? I mean to us…this bond we share right now…I don’t want to share it with anyone else. I mean I love to grow you, and the only one who can do it…”

“You are still be the only one able to grow me, my boy. You just need more power and these guys can provide it. Think on them as extra energy to feed my muscles. I need to GROW and GROW much bigger than you can even imagine, tiny Johnny. Now serve your master at once!”

At that moment, I snapped from the mental bond and found myself back at the diner, with my growing monstrously huge muscle master eating my boy cherry while the two triggers, whose cocks were harder than never.

I looked at Evan and Patrick and opened a warm inviting smile to them. Their fears and the guilty disappeared; they were ready to use their trigger power to unleash even more muscle growth into Uncle Steve.

“Come on, boys…I need you NOW!” Uncle Steve said, taking his masculine face from my butt and gently replacing it with his massive manly cock, which, albeit the augmented size and girth, went smoothly and sensually inside my clinched butthole, sending me such powerful waves of muscle growth pleasure that I felt like I’d pass out right then.

At the same moment, the released triggers looked at Uncle Steve, who flexed a most muscular pose to let them know they now belonged to him. The intensity of that moment challenged descriptions. Patrick and Evan hugged the immensity of Uncle Steve’s frame, kissing his face and worshipping his glorious rugged giant sized muscles.

The combined power of those triggers and my own psychic abilities, masterfully orchestrated by the amazing mind of my immensely powerful muscle daddy resulted in not just another growth spurt.

In non-technical language, it was an evolutionary step. Uncle Steve’s body launched into new heights and standards, even among SMM’s. His muscles unfolded and expanded beyond anything anyone had seen, including the incredible muscle growth pace on the monstrously huge elder men.

Uncle Steve’s body grew, but not just in height, density, size, girth, width or any other physical dimension. It expanded beyond imagination; it simply developed and evolved right in front of the shocked audience.

Meanwhile, the glorious elder titan just kissed Evan and Patrick, showing them how a real muscle daddy treats his boys. Then, he lifted my body along with his mighty cock and held the newcomer in just one arm, as he flexed the gigantic free arm.

“Welcome aboard, boys. You must learn three things. #1 I need to grow even bigger, so you little asses will have to work hard to accomplish that. #2 Johnny is your older and bigger brother, and you will do everything he says, whether you want it or now, because my favorite boy is my most special trigger and #3 well, you are gonna find out that your former little SMM’s will soon serve me too.”

I moaned deep as Uncle Steve fucked my ass with a glorious roar, swiftly remodeling my own body as I served him with utmost dedication. At each single second, I felt like one with his glorious cock, so majestically huge inside me, so painfully present inside my butt, fucking it harder and manlier.

When Uncle Steve came inside me, it felt like a warm flood of love that took over myself. His muscles expanded even faster around me as he filled my relatively tiny body with his fatherly juice, I could just experience my very being changed, reshaped to please my loving father.

The flooding took over my soul and at some moment; I felt the emptiness of the absence of Uncle Steve’s cock. It was then I opened my eyes and gasped to the sight of my monumental Uncle flexing his mountainous biceps, having one boy sat at the top of each peak.

I was speechless to notice how tiny and weak those muscular lads seemed when compared to the sight of my mega-muscle daddy’s standards. His biceps were so gloriously immense they comfortably sat at the top of the peaks, as they rose higher and harder. Their tiny cocks shooting volleys of cum at the expanding frame of our master.

Reacting out of pure worshipping instinct, I jumped out of the table and climbed my expanding master’s muscles, grabbing his impossibly thick neck, using the monstrous knots of his 16 abdominal wall as a ladder. I realized my own muscular arms were longer and much bigger as well, still nothing compared to the hard monstrosity that I tried to embrace.

Kissing Uncle Steve felt deliciously different time, especially because of the tremendous size difference between us. I never realized it would become such a ecstatic feeling!

“I know, little one. I feel the same.” The glorious muscle god said as he continued to flex his biceps harder and huger, making the new trigger to feed even more muscle growth cum on top of his expanding frame.

I smiled, looking around to see all the clients were either making out or simply passed out with huge hard cocks trapped inside their pants.

“Fuck…you were too much for them, sire.”

“Nothing new about that…” Uncle Steve chuckled as he stood up. Evan and Patrick already passed out, so the silver haired Titan gently nursed them in one massive arm, the same in which he carefully protected me.

“Shit…you’re…”

“12 feet tall, 9 and one half feet wide, I currently weigh 18,258 pounds of monstrously massive muscle with a 37 inches long cock. I could tell you my exact measurements, but you will have the pleasure to find wouldn’t you?” I love that playful manly tone on my daddy.

“You’re twice taller than when you entered here, over 10 times heavier too! And you’re not done growing…” I whispered, kissing the cheeks of my sleeping trigger brothers.

“I barely started, son. Now, we need to get back home. I can feel Larry Durham and Junior are on their way to our home. We need them. I think Durham will become a formidable trigger!”

“Oh, yeah, Junior has great potential.” I casually commented as he managed to put down the frontal wall of the dinner before leaving the place.

“Heh, they both have!” Uncle Steve said mischievously.

“But…what do you mean sir?” I asked all of a sudden.

“If a young trigger has all this power, what kind of growth do you think a SMM will unleash on me?”

I gulped “A-are you sure it is possible to make a trigger out of a SMM?”

“Well, I just made trigger grow to get the size of SMM, Johnny.” Uncle Steve said as he placed me at the ground and I could see my body for the first time.

I was the exact size of Uncle Steve before he transformed into an even bigger SMM! I could not believe my eyes, because I not only looked exactly like his much younger clone, I actually moved and behaved precisely as a powerful young man of such impossible size would.

“Shit…Uncle Steve, I’m you! I mean…”

“I know exactly what you mean, son. You are right. I made you look not only exactly, as I would have looked if I were that size at your age; I rebuilt your every single cell to be my perfect son, just on the outside though. You are already my prefect lover on the inside, and that’s precisely the reason you can grow me.” He said with such proud that I felt the big tears rolling from those eyes.

“So…if you changed a trigger into SMM’s standards…”

“We will do the same to the Durham duo. You will release Junior, I will break Senior’s will, and they will both become my triggers.” He smiled with unbreakable confidence.

“Shit, sire…this will make you sooooo much bigger!”

“Yeah it will be a nice start. But I want even more!”  Uncle Steve said with his powerful tone and I just nodded. He was right, he deserved so much more. I would do everything to make him bigger!

End of PART VII

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5