musclepuppi

Swole and High

This will sound crazy but I want to know if others have felt this way.

I lift daily, and I aim to be sore. Keep my body growing like I'm suppose to. I know I've grown accustomed to the soreness and pump. But recently I have started smoking weed again and the swoleness becomes almost too real.

When I am blasted, I become incredibly aware of how full and heavy my muscles are. Which sounds crazy. But I can feel my pecs and their warmth and how the fabric of my clothes hangs over them. Or how my biceps just rest on my arms, full and tense. It's oddly alarming and intoxicating.

Anybody else ever experience this? It feels like an awareness of my body and it's new size. Or am I just being a dumb horned pup who takes a hit then just wants to feel myself up? I won't doubt the horniness but it feels innocent in the moment. Like "woah, this is my body? What happened?"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

A euphoric moment where probably your sub-conscience mind is getting in-tuned with your physical body, plus your heighten sensory is amplifying every part of your body...

It's probably similar effect for people having weed and intense sex and orgasm.

;-) Very hot I'd dare say.

• Upvote 1

So good getting high and going to the gym.  You can feel all the fullness of your muscles and the deliberate movements of your body so well.

• Upvote 2

So good getting high and going to the gym.  You can feel all the fullness of your muscles and the deliberate movements of your body so well.

OK I'm doing this.

A euphoric moment where probably your sub-conscience mind is getting in-tuned with your physical body, plus your heighten sensory is amplifying every part of your body...

It's probably similar effect for people having weed and intense sex and orgasm.

;-) Very hot I'd dare say.

Haha I haven't had sex while high from weed yet. Also a must do. You guys are a good influence ;)

• Upvote 1

Being high is a great sensual experience. Sex is amazing. I often become less inhibited during sex when high and will freely ask my partner to worship me then. It feels great.

I've never thought of lifting while high. I must try it. I have ran and done intense backpacking while high before and have noticed that it becomes effortless and that I will push myself harder. Some of my fastest miles have happened while I was high.

• Upvote 5

I used to get high before lifting, especially in college.  It helped me get into a groove with my workouts.  Now I am more experienced in the weight room, I'm more in tune with how the workout has an effect on my body.  The workout itself is a high.

• Upvote 2

I know how you feel massive. I haven't lifted high yet bc money and schedule but more so bc I don't want to muddle the mixture. Being high and striving for pump might be tough. /:

• Upvote 1

I use to lift high all the time. Helps me focus, so same as others have said - more awareness of my muscles and movements, which leads me to workout more effectively. Better pumps. And again as others have said, it's a sensual experience. Loosens me up so I'm more comfortable

Flexing and self worshiping after a workout

• Upvote 1

I tend to be unable to lift while high. For me, getting high automatically relaxes me, and that's what I wanna do: relax. So weed before the gym doesn't work too well. 

However, getting a pump, and then smoking has given me the same reaction as the OP here. I get the sensation as if I can feel my muscles growing from the pump. The flexing feels so much more intense, and the level of horniness skyrockets into something animalistic. 

Ugh it's been too long since I had weed lol. Gotta find some soon ha

• Upvote 2