Transform: Gaiden - Part 7

Trontastic

Hey all!

Some of you guys may not have been born when I last updated this story, but here is the next part! Hopefully you all like it! Again, if you have any tips or suggestions, please let me know. Be as petty as you want. Criticise my font choice if it rubs you the wrong way.

Anyway, enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a few more days before Mick went back to Nate's flat, one clear evening

“Oh hey there!” Boomed Nate as he opened the door to his meek guest.

“Hey... Nate.” Came the quiet reply. Looking at Mick, Nate could tell instantly that something was up. He was subdued, quieter than usual. His face was mostly red, and it looked like he had been crying not too long ago. But the biggest thing was the massive, weeping bruise around Mick's left eye socket. He was hurt.

“Jesus, man. Are you alright? What happened to you?”

“...I don't want to talk about it.”

“Dude, this is serious. How bad does it hurt? Do you want to go to the hospital or...”

“Look, just... drop it, okay? Nothing's broken. Can we not talk about it? Please?”

Nate opened his mouth to start up again, but stopped himself just as quick. It was clear that, whatever had hurt Mick was still causing him pain, and not only physically. Had Nate been in that situation, and his old un-augmented self, all he would want is a distraction from all the hurt.

“Yeah. That's... I can do that.”

“...Thanks.”

Nate was just about to shift his massive bulk out of the doorway to let Mick inside his small flat. But, a bolt of inspiration hit him. He wanted to help make what was left of his day better.

“Hey, how do you feel about a little sightseeing? I know a great spot where we can shoot the breeze and kick back. That sound alright?”

“Sounds... good. Though, if we're going out in public, you way want to get a little more dressed up.”

“Huh? Oh yeah! Shit, this could cause a scene!” Only at that moment, did Nate realise he was completely naked. Having his massive body and awe inspiring junk out in the open was so normal for him, he sometimes forgot that it wasn't usually the same for others. He quickly ducked inside to look for whatever clothes were on hand.

A few minutes later, Nate reappeared in an outfit that could charitably be considered acceptable for public display. He had some brightly coloured board shorts on that fit snugly around his massive thighs, and which utterly failed to hide the obscene bulge in the front of his crotch. He also had a camo green t-shirt on, which was several sizes too small, and straining at every seam. His cobblestone abs and prominent nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric. Combined with the shaggy brown hair on his head and face, he looked like a dude who belonged up in Surfer's Paradise. Well, that crossed with Hercules, or Adonis.

And with that, Nate walked past Mick and made his way to the elevator. Mick, like a dutiful puppy, followed. Though, instead of reaching for the G button, Nate pushed the button at the top of the panel. They were going up.

When they got to the top, the door dinged and slid open for the two. The sight that greeted Mick took his breath away. This building certainly was tall. Here, on the roof, the view was uninterrupted for miles around. The sun was setting behind him, and threw the sky into a deep purple. In front, a small distance away, was the city centre. Skyscrapers reaching up to the heavens, starting to light up in preparation of the night, an earthly mirror to the stars twinkling into life above. It was like a a goddamn postcard.

“Wow...” Mick was at a loss for words. “I had no idea your building had this place.”

“Yeah, it's a surprisingly well kept secret here.” replied Nate. “Come to think of it, that could describe a lot of things about life these days, right?”

“Yeah, I guess...” Mick was still gazing out to the city. He slowly made his way to an old wicker lounge sitting by the balcony, and sat down. Nate followed suit, gingerly letting his mass down on the shrieking, protesting furniture.

For the longest while, they just sat there. As they observed the great exodus at the end of the day shift along the roads out to the suburbs, Nate and Mick just basked in the sight, and themselves. Mick slowly let himself droop down, until his head was resting gently on Nate's lap. Nate moved his hands up and soothingly stroked his small friend up and down his side, and gently moved his massive fingers through Mick's hair. While he could keep himself from going hard and throwing Mick of his perch, the urge to just pick him up and start fucking was front and centre in his mind.

It was about fifteen minutes before the silence was finally broken.

“What's it like?” It was Mick.

“What's what like?” came the reply.

“Joining your club. Becoming all big and strong and... tough.”

“Well,” Nate paused, trying to find the right words to describe his transformation. “Imagine a boner, right? You're dick gets so hard and it swells, and it feels so good, even to the point where it hurts a little. You with me so far?”

“Yeah”

“Okay then. Now, imagine your dick going beyond that. It grows harder. The feeling gets more intense. Then, it spreads to the rest of you body. There is a colossal pressure, a power, building inside you. But there's no way for it to release. So it – you - keep swelling. Bigger and bigger until it feels like you're about to explode.”

“Sounds... painful.”

“That's the thing. The power, the pressure, it should by all rights be excruciating. But instead, all the pain turns into pleasure. You still feel it, and it's intense. But it's a good feeling. Feels like your whole body is one giant cock, and it's all getting ready to blow all at once.”

“Jeez...”

“And then, you do blow. You cum and it feels so good in a way that words can never express. It's... heaven. And with that, you're one of us.”

“...Just like that?”

“Just like that.”

Just the way Nate described the process, made Mick go quite hard there and then. Though, that may have been the soft, warm salami his head was resting on, and the strong, enticing aroma that was coming from it. But, now he was genuinely curious about something...

“Who changed you, then?”

“Me?” Nate had too think for an instant. It had been so long since he had seen...

“Brian. His name was Brian Chan.”

“So, what's the story? How did the two of you meet?”

Nate absent-mindedly stroked Mick's hair as he remembered his second birth.

“It was at Mardi Gras, up in Sydney last year. The place was packed, and I had real trouble with panic attacks back then. But then I ran into Brian. And let me tell you, if you think I'm a big guy, you should have seen the size of Brian. Dude was a fucking monster. And a fucking monster as well. How he got himself into clothes or indoors I will never know. Anyway, he helped me out, helped me to calm down and actually enjoy things around me. He was a right proper gentleman, which was something when considering he was only just eighteen at the time.”

Seriously? Eighteen?”

You know, that's exactly my thoughts when I first found out. But you wouldn't know from looking at him. Anyway, he convinced me to come up to his room, along with a few other guys, and... he initiated all of us into Muscle Club, as he called it.”

Huh.” Mick was surprised by how matter-of-factly Nate described things. He could tell it was for Mick's benefit, but it still felt good not to be talked down to about things.

Yeah. So we stayed together for a couple of days. He showed me the tricks we can do to pass for normal, and how we can reach out with our minds, and a few other titbits to help in daily life. Then, it was over. Brian was on a flight back to the States, and the only evidence he had been was my new body, and a few other new mates.”

So, do you... regret it?”

Regret? I think that's a strong word. I enjoy my life, and my body. The benefits are definitely more noticeable than the costs. I guess... I would have preferred it if I had thought things through beforehand. One night of impulse left me in a body that wasn't the one I was born with, and I didn't get so much as a 'see you soon!' from the guy who did it. I think that's why I'm going about things with you the way I am. So that what happened to me goes off much smoother for you, if you choose to go through with it.”

I... thanks. Seriously, I appreciate it.”

For what it's worth, I know how annoying it can be to have to think when you feel you want something. But sometimes thinking twice, especially about something like this, is best.”

But why do you want me to reconsider? You said you liked it.”

I did, and I do. But that's how things have been until now. There are still so many questions. What happens in the future? Are we immortal? Are you okay with outliving your friends and family? Or is the opposite true? Will our hearts give out or something after 10 years? Just how much will we change over time?”

Mick was stunned. He hadn't thought of that before. “Wow. I forgot this is so new. I mean, how long have those Truman guys been around? Like, a few years?”

Exactly. There's no telling how this all ends. Just keep that in mind, alright?”

Yeah, I guess. I... didn't realise.”

Nate rubbed his massive paw over Mick's bony chest. Mick felt so calm. It reminded him of some primal memory of scraping his knee playing as a child, and being with his mum as she kissed his wounds better. A distant, better time. A time before... Ivan.

Um... Nate...”

Yeah mate, what is it?”

If I... say there was something – people - I wanted to protect. Something that meant the whole world to me. And they were in massive trouble, and couldn't make it to safety by themselves.”

...”

I... can't help them the way I am now. I'm too small. I'm too weak. I need to be stronger. I need to be able to fight back.”

Again, Nate sat silent. The rumbles of the twinkling city in the distance were the only sound for over a minute.

Suddenly, Mick felt Nate shift his massive bulk. In one deft movement, Nate grabbed Mick's bony shoulders and hoisted his body up off his lap. Twisting him around, he placed Mick on his ass, straddling Nate's oak tree legs. He gazed intently at Mick's sullen, purple and blotchy face.

Mick,” Nate's deep, resonating voice was drilling into his body and soul. “You are strong. I understand why you think so, but you're not weak. Far from it. You think that muscles make the man. But honestly, all this,” he thumped his massive chest to emphasise his own bulk “Is just on the outside. I've found that appearances only ever frame and support what's in here,” He rested a palm over Mick's quivering heart – and the rest of his chest at the same time “Never the other way around.”

Mick let out a small sob. “That doesn't help at all! I... I'm always picked on for being the sissy. All I ever do is look after people. My job is at a preschool! I'm supposed to protect and guide kids I care about into the world. And knowing I can't... I can't even protect my own family makes me feel like such a fucking failure!”

Nate responded by simply wrapping his bulging arms around Mick's shuddering form, and drew him into a deep, reassuring hug.

Strength takes many forms, man. Anyone can act tough, and hide their feelings from others. But your strength isn't like that at all. Not many guys I know are strong enough to bare their soul to another like you did. Not many would stand up for whoever needed it most.”

...”

Your compassion is your strength. Your integrity and empathy. That is what makes you a beautiful man in my eyes.” Nate grinned, and drew Mick's head in and planted a soft kiss in Mick's forehead.

For about half an hour, they just sat there. Nate and Mick basked in each other's touch, as Mick wept silently. Eventually, he calmed down. Nate, thinking Mick had fallen asleep, gently scooped him up, and made his way to the stairwell. Just before he opened the door, Mick turned his head upwards, and looked into Nate's eyes sparkling against the clear night sky.

Thank you. Seriously, I had a lot to get off my chest tonight.”

Not a prob, mate. We all need a shoulder to lean on now and again.”

Yeah...” Mick went silent again as he descended the stairs in Nate's arms. As they got to Nate's front door, Mick piped up again.

I've thought about what you said. All of it.”

Yeah?”

Yeah. And, I understand what you said about the future, and how I don't need muscles to be strong and all that.”

Okay.”

But this isn't just about me. The people I care about need help, and I need to be able to give it to them.”

Does this mean...?”

I've considered your offer, Nate, and I'm taking you up on it. I want you to transform me. I want to be in Muscle Club.”

Nate allowed himself a happy smile at these words.

Alright then, let's get started.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

I really love this chapter. ^^ <3

I love the emotional parts of stories, it shows depth both in storyline AND in the characters. You truly get to know the characters in moments like these and often makes you relate so much more to them. ^^ Thanks for this chapter.

• Upvote 2