Would the very talented writers of "If the Shoe Fits," "Charlie," "The Magnate and the Monster" and "Ben and Roger" kindly finish your stoies for eager readers. We would all be very grateful!

5 hours ago, OllieD said:

Would the very talented writers of "If the Shoe Fits," "Charlie," "The Magnate and the Monster" and "Ben and Roger" kindly finish your stoies for eager readers. We would all be very grateful!

It will come don't worry, i not telling you what to do but patients is important for most writers like myself as i have a passion for it as a something i like to do in my own spare time given among other things i do everyday so it's not always work, work, work, day in and day out, so i think this writer or writers you trying to move there stories out faster is not gonna bend over backwards for you to do what you want from him or her to make a story within a week in advance like an anime does every single week as an example, you can't rush greatness from a writer and expected it to be Epic all the way through every single time when rushing it not everybody can be as quick as your favorite writers and not mess it up big time, so i say again...be Patient and it will come out as satisfying for everybody to read and love it at the writers pace in publishing stories, like i'm doing, waiting patiently for it, so it's all good :-).

And when you said you speak for everyone that it should be rushed so we can be satisfied is not being accurate, and you probably know this to well, but expecting everyone to agree what you say sounds like you saying that everyone is like you, exactly like you, getting a little too impatient for it, not everyone is like you so i think you should not say that so carelessly around people that are far less forgiving them me some of them may not take it as well and could be living nearby you, not saying they are ok i'm only telling you how i reacted to your comment, everyone has there own patients for stories so i'd say we are random when it comes to story progression, as for me i'll wait till they are finished making another part of there stories with a positive view on it so it's all good for them and for me :-).

Sorry for pressuring you there like that, i just thought i respond to your Comment there, you may correct me on what i said there if i was wrong to say all that to you and i'm sorry for misunderstanding in advance, See you then :-).    

10 hours ago, TonitruiLupus1 said:

It will come don't worry, i not telling you what to do but patients is important for most writers like myself as i have a passion for it as a something i like to do in my own spare time given among other things i do everyday so it's not always work, work, work, day in and day out, so i think this writer or writers you trying to move there stories out faster is not gonna bend over backwards for you to do what you want from him or her to make a story within a week in advance like an anime does every single week as an example, you can't rush greatness from a writer and expected it to be Epic all the way through every single time when rushing it not everybody can be as quick as your favorite writers and not mess it up big time, so i say again...be Patient and it will come out as satisfying for everybody to read and love it at the writers pace in publishing stories, like i'm doing, waiting patiently for it, so it's all good :-).

And when you said you speak for everyone that it should be rushed so we can be satisfied is not being accurate, and you probably know this to well, but expecting everyone to agree what you say sounds like you saying that everyone is like you, exactly like you, getting a little too impatient for it, not everyone is like you so i think you should not say that so carelessly around people that are far less forgiving them me some of them may not take it as well and could be living nearby you, not saying they are ok i'm only telling you how i reacted to your comment, everyone has there own patients for stories so i'd say we are random when it comes to story progression, as for me i'll wait till they are finished making another part of there stories with a positive view on it so it's all good for them and for me :-).

Sorry for pressuring you there like that, i just thought i respond to your Comment there, you may correct me on what i said there if i was wrong to say all that to you and i'm sorry for misunderstanding in advance, See you then :-).    

I posted this once before.  I think OillieD's comment was meant to be tongue in cheek.  Take it as a compliment. 

1 hour ago, ploder4 said:

I posted this once before.  I think OillieD's comment was meant to be tongue in cheek.  Take it as a compliment. 

Yeah...sometimes i do get ahead of myself...but i do make a fair point all us writers can't pull another part story out of our ass and give it to the masses on the required time and day they ask for and make the best possible good story we can give on a weekly basis unless your job or activity involved typing a lot, we do have other things in life to do we hold onto every single day, Family, chores, activitys, jobs, video games, movies and plenty of other things under the Sun, all these things is what makes us human and not matter how different we do things on a pretty normal regular day basis we are all the same in the end through and through just a human being doing what he has to do to live normally and we can't leave astray from it or we be lost forever, live as a human being and live or live as a machine and not live, i pick humanity every single time and i live how i want to live, no one else will tell me better past or present or future on how i choose to live normally :-D.

I know that was long winded but i hope you know how i feel as a human being and a Wolf Humanoid ;-), And yes i will take as a compliment my Friend ;-) :-) :-D.

Let me know what you think of this personally :-).

Hi guys... sorry I've been busy A.F. I'm know exactly where I want to take the story and have since day one, just stuck at how. Thank you for being patient with me I know it's frustrating.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

28 minutes ago, OllieD said:

Apologies all around. It was truly meant as a compliment. I'm a big fan.

No problem and don't worry about, it's been resolved if you look at the latest comment i made with a friendly friend of mine, so don't get all worked up on it OllieD i was just being curious about what you said that's all, i'll let you go on that one as a compliment ;-).

We cool now?.

All is good.  I figured you did take it positively, I just wanted to make sure there was no confusion.  Being a casual writer, I do know how it is.  I just keep it in the back of my mind that these people really like my work that much that they want more.  It's better than nothing that's for certain.  :)

37 minutes ago, ploder4 said:

All is good.  I figured you did take it positively, I just wanted to make sure there was no confusion.  Being a casual writer, I do know how it is.  I just keep it in the back of my mind that these people really like my work that much that they want more.  It's better than nothing that's for certain.  :)

Glad you approved my positiveness over all ploder4 :D, thought you were a really good person as a casual writer as i am :D, i myself love happy endings the bigger the good ending the better and i think you love good endings as much as possible as i do am i wright!? :D, i myself when i write i like to have good endings in my line of story work on SoFurry without being to heavy on it as i put in reality into my story's as well to make it more interesting as i make them, do you do the same thing as well with your story work i would like to know when you got time???.

I only just started on that site but i'm getting a lot of members reading it and looking at my Art pics done by digital artists  i know and other stuff so i'm doing well, i put a couple of those art pics on here as well if you want to look at them yourself some time when you a minute to do so.

Let me know your deep thoughts on this and i'll see you then ploder4, you have a really nice day until then ;):D.  

See you then :).

• 3 months later...