I wonder if this is going to turn into an, "I'm sorry you're too small for me now.  I need a bigger man for my growing body" thing?   It feels like Patrick is going to lose interest and move on to someone else.

Chapter 22

A few days later the noonday sun found us eating lunch at the open air food court at the mall. I had grown used to the incredible amount of food Patrick packed away at each meal. However, the people around us hadn’t. He seemed completely oblivious to the stares he was getting as he downed what seemed to be enough to feed a family of four. He had worn a sleeveless workout shirt today and a pair of baggy gym shorts. That left his ankle socks and sneakers exposed. I was really digging the definition of his arms. Every time he moved his fork towards his mouth his bicep would ball up. It was impressive. To think, it had only been a couple months. My eyes followed his arm up his shoulder, over his traps, up his neck, and to his handsome yet boyish face. He seemed distracted and his brow was furrowed a bit.

“You feeling ok?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine. My feet are just hurting a bit.” He said between mouthfuls. I offered to give him a foot massage when we got home to see if that would help. “Aww. That would be sweet.” He smiled.

We finished our meal, or rather he did as I had finished long before. As we stood up some brave young kid broke away from his mother and came bounding up to Patrick. He stopped just short of running into him.

“Mister! Mister! Can I feel your arms? Please Mister? You look so strong. Can I feel them, Mister?”

Patrick started laughing. The boy’s mother caught up and grabbed her son by the arm apologizing profusely.

“Danny, what have I told you about not running off?” She scolded. “I’m sorry,” she continued looking at Patrick. “I hope he didn’t bother you. When he gets excited he tends to forget his manners… don’t you Danny?” The kid turned his eyes to the floor.

“I’m sorry Mama, I just told him I like his muscles.” He glanced back up at my boyfriend again with a huge smile. “He’s like Captain America! Or the Hulk! But he’s not green!” Patrick glanced at me and we both burst out laughing. He then looked over at the boy’s mom.

“He’s ok, do you mind?” he asked. He got down on one knee. “C’mon kiddo, if it’s ok with your mom you can go ahead and give it a squeeze.” He flexed his triceps slightly. Danny looked up at his mom and started tugging on her arm.

“Mama, Mama… please… can I… please?” His mom shrugged.

“If it’s ok with him go ahead, just be polite ok?” Danny was next to Patrick before she was halfway through her sentence. He tentatively reached out and touched Patrick’s triceps. The kid had a look on his face of pure awe.

“Don’t be shy, kid. It’s ok.” Patrick smiled gently. Danny felt Patrick’s bicep with one hand.

“Can you squeeze it?” Danny asked softly. Patrick flexed and the boy’s eyes got as big as saucers. He tried wrapping both hands around my boyfriend’s arm but they wouldn’t fit. He hurriedly glanced back to his mom. “Wow mom… look! This is awesome!” His mom smiled nervously.

“I’m sure he works very hard for his muscles. Now c’mon I’m sure these gentlemen have things to do.” The kid frowned.

“Ok mom.” He reluctantly let go of Patrick’s bicep.

“I’ve got one more second, if that’s ok” Patrick offered. Danny’s mom nodded it was ok. “Ok buddy, grab on to my wrist,” Patrick instructed. Danny eagerly complied. “Hold on tight.”

With that Patrick stood up and lifted the kid into the air with what seemed like little to no effort. The little man’s eyes lit up like a Christmas tree as he hung there suspended a foot above the ground. Patrick kept him aloft for a moment then gently set the boy back on the ground.

“That was so cool! You are so strong! My dad says I’m too heavy to carry but you did it with one arm! I want to get strong like you! How did you get so strong?”

Patrick grinned. “Well if you want to get strong like me you’ve got to work hard, and listen to your mother. Make sure you eat healthy and get lots of exercise. Got it bud?” The kid seemed to be soaking up Patrick’s words as if they were spoken by God himself.

“Yes sir! Thank you Mr.!” He gave Patrick a big hug then went hurrying back to his mom.

“Thank you, gentleman,” she said. As they walked away Danny was bouncing up and down and excitedly telling his Mom all the things he was going to do to get strong like “that Captain America guy” and how he was going to eat all his vegetables and carry all the groceries from now on.

Chapter 23

We continued our way through the mall. We stopped by Gamestop, where Patrick bought “Fallout 4”. We started making our way back towards the parking lot when Patrick suddenly stopped.

“Fuck, ow,” he complained. “One sec, I’m gonna loosen up my shoes.” He handed me the bag with his game in it and bent over. As he did I heard a sudden tearing sound as the front of his right shoe split revealing his big and little toes. “Oh my god,” Patrick gasped. He stood up quickly, and as he did so his other shoe split. He looked at me with a strange look. It was a mix of amazement, arousal, and horror.

“Looks like you need bigger shoes,” I tried laughing it off. Patrick suddenly covered his crotch with both hands.

“Oh….fuuuuucccck,” he gasped as he closed his eyes and bit his lip. A moment later his eyes shot open. “Fuck…bathroom… now” he managed as he hurriedly started shuffling to the bathroom. Thankfully there weren’t many people around at the moment. The ones that were stared at Patrick’s weird gait.

We made it to the bathroom. Thankfully it was empty.

“What’s going on,” I asked worriedly. Patrick uncovered his crotch and turned to face me. It looked as though he had pissed himself, his wet shorts clung to his still erect cock like a second skin.

“My feet have been hurting for a couple weeks, and my shoes have felt tight, but I didn’t make the connection,” he managed. “Fuck that was hottest thing ever. Just wish it didn’t happen in the fucking mall.” He glanced back down at his exposed toes and I saw his cock throb again. A drop of his jizz fell to the floor. “I can’t leave here like this.” Patrick looked up at me with that amazed, horny, terrified look again. “What are we going to do?”

I thought for a moment. “Ok… take off your shoes.” He went to but the sight of his feet being too big for his shoes made his cock blow yet another load, completely frying his concentration. So I hurriedly stepped in and removed them for him. I took a look at his feet. How the hell had he been fitting them into his size 8’s still? I took a mental measurement. We both looked at the door as we heard someone coming.

“Get to one of the stalls and wait for me.” I ordered. I tossed his shoes to him as he scrambled to a stall. It was one of those super private stalls that looked more like a closet with a toilet in it. Floor to ceiling walls and door. I heard the door click just as some guy entered and approached the urinal. I pretended I had just finished my business and washed my hands.

I exited the bathroom and made my way to the nearest store that carried men’s shoes. It ended up being a Nike store. A mousey looking clerk greeted me as I was looking at their selection of sneakers. He was super cute. He looked incredibly similar to by boyfriend. Well, what my boyfriend had looked like a couple months ago. I’d guess he was a bit younger than my guy, probably 26. The only other difference I could see is that whereas Patrick had short brown hair that he kept combed with only the front done up like a fauxhawk, this guy had slightly longer blond hair that he styled to keep standing straight up. As he looked up at me he gave me the very same look Patrick had given me when we first met. He was smitten with lust. I couldn’t help it--my dick throbbed knowing that if I wanted it, this guy would get off worshipping every inch of me.

Apparently he was just as shy as Patrick had been when we first met. The clerk stumbled over his words, but eventually managed to introduce himself as Colby. I handed him a sneaker I thought Patrick would like and asked him if they had it in stock. He looked down at my feet.

“Looks like a 15. Sir, I’ll go check.”

“Oh, no, no… these aren’t for me. Sorry I should have clarified.”

“No problem, what size do you want me to check for?” I had no idea what size really, so I spaced my hands out approximately the size Patrick’s feet were now.

“Hmm… 12.5? Ok got it. If it doesn’t work you can always return it within 30 days.” He hurried off to the back to check stock. While he was away I picked out a pair of workout shorts for Patrick to change into. He returned a few minutes later with a box. “Here you are sir.” I paid for the items and rushed back to Patrick.

The bathroom was again empty again when I returned except for one stall that was closed. I knocked on the door.

“Honey, still there?” I heard a shuffle and the latch click. Patrick opened the door. I handed him the shopping bag and he shut the door again. He came out a few minutes later.

“How do they fit,” I asked.

“You have no idea, these are so much better. Thank you.” He gave me a kiss. He walked a bit and then came back. “Perfect”. He took the bag and put his cum-soaked shorts and his blown out shoes in the bag. As we passed the trash can on the way out I asked if he wanted to toss the shoes at least. “Oh no!” He grinned ear to ear. “This is the first pair I’ve outgrown, I want to frame them or something”

• Like 3
  • Upvote 23

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 24

Patrick did indeed frame his blown out sneakers. He bought a shadow box frame, and even a little plaque that he had inscribed to say “Size 8 Blown Out Feb-13-2016 New Size 12.5”. Yes, my guy was a dork… and increasingly big dork. I got lost in contemplation of how much bigger he could get over the course of his treatment. He’d already blown past every other participant’s results. Would he stall out? Would he grow taller than me? My thoughts were interrupted as Patrick paused from packing his suit case to ask me a question.

“Aaron, have you seen the charger for my Nintendo DS? I’ve got a long flight so I’ll have plenty of time to play Pokemon.”

“Have you checked your laptop bag? That’s where you always keep your chargers.” Patrick hurried over to laptop bag, which he had set on his desk chair. After a couple seconds of rummaging, he smiled.

“Sweet, here it is. Thanks babe.” He finished packing.

“So how long are you going to be gone this trip?” I asked.

“Unfortunately this one is probably going to take a full month. After I get everything set up they want me to train each office separately, starting with London.”

“Is that going to mess with your gym routine?” I asked. I knew how important it had become to him, and was concerned that without it he’d feel he wasn’t maximizing his opportunity.

“Oh… Cody’s going with me.” Patrick said nonchalantly. “He’s going to cook for me and train me every day.” I was shocked.

“Wait… what? Cody’s going with you? Doesn’t he have other clients? Isn’t that going to cost a fortune?”

Patrick looked at me like I was a dumb kid. “Aaron, yes Cody is going with me. His other clients are being covered by other trainers at the gym while he’s away. I don’t know how much it’s costing because Doctor Stephens is paying for it. I tried to tell him that I could manage, but he insisted.”

“Wow. That’s… actually kind of awesome.” A few seconds later I added, “Cody is straight, right?”

That got a laugh out of Patrick. “Yes, Cody is as straight as they come. Otherwise I don’t think his fiancé would let him go on this trip.” His expression suddenly changed. “Speaking of which…”

He went back to his desk and opened a drawer. He pulled out a Nintendo DS box and came back over to me, beaming. “Happy Valentine’s Day.” 

“Thank you, you’ll have to teach me how to use it though,” I laughed and gave him a kiss.

“Go ahead, open it up,” he encouraged me.

I opened the box. There wasn’t a Nintendo DS in there. Instead, there was another box. A ring box. I got goosebumps, I had to blink a few times because tears were coming to my eyes. I barely registered as Patrick reached over and gently plucked the small black box out of the larger white one and went to one knee. He opened that little box, as I dropped the white one.

“Aaron Jeremy O’Connell, will you marry me?”

• Like 5
  • Upvote 19

Chapter 25

I stood there unable to speak for what seemed like an eternity. Long enough that Patrick’s beaming smile began to fade, replaced by a look of worry. He started to stand up.

“I’m sorry, you don’t have to answer now” he started, “I just… you’re so perfect and you love me for me and you’re supportive of all my weirdness.” He was almost in tears. “You can say no.” His voice faltered. “I’ll still love you.” The dam broke and tears began flowing down his face. It killed me seeing his heart break. I wanted to yell, I wanted to scream… I just couldn’t find my voice. Patrick lowered his eyes to the floor and began to walk away. As he took a step back I finally got my act together.

“Y-y-y-yes,” I managed. “Yes I’ll marry you! Of course I’ll marry you! I love you Patrick!” He lifted his head back up and looked me in the eyes. His eyes, which a moment before had be dull and dark, quickly began to light up again as though clouds were parting to let sunlight break through.

“Really? You’re sure?” he asked tentatively. I nodded, and I’m sure I was grinning like a Cheshire cat. His smile surpassed mine as he quickly took a step towards me, bent his knees slightly, and picked me up seemingly without effort. His hands didn’t stay right below my glutes for long though. He took two more steps before falling forward with me onto the bed. We were making out like men possessed by teenagers who had five minutes to fuck before they’d get caught.

After several minutes of making out, Patrick started making his way down my body. Kissing every inch of skin he could find. After every few kisses he’d say softly either “thank you” or “I love you”. He’d also now and then mumble something about being there for me and taking care of me and who knows what. I couldn’t make out his exact words because he couldn’t keep his lips off my skin long enough to formulate more than three syllables at a time.

I was trying to kiss him too, but whenever I’d move too much he’d grab my wrists or shoulder and push me back down. He was getting strong. I found it incredibly erotic. I tried resisting, and it took nearly all my strength to get him to budge a few inches. This served to turn him on more as he redoubled his efforts, pinning my taller frame to the bed as he surveyed my body with his lips.

He started trying to take my shirt off, so I went to sit up to help with the effort. Apparently it was taking too long, because without thinking about it Patrick grabbed both sides of my color and ripped my v-neck t-shirt in down the center. I didn’t have time to process that before his tongue was on my right nipple.

He didn’t spend much time there. He instead worked his way quickly down to my groin, kissing and rubbing my cock through the fabric of my jeans. He jerked my button fly open. As he did I was admiring his arms. He had nice horseshoe triceps now, and his shirt seemed to be digging into his biceps. I raised my ass so he could lower my pants and briefs, and as he gave them a tug his biceps swelled from the sudden effort and his sleeves both popped in unison.

The feeling of his sleeves ripping distracted Patrick. He stood up quickly and stared at his right arm. He raised his arm up and flexed. “Fuck,” he blurted out. “I didn’t realize this was one of my older shirts. No wonder it felt so tight.” He brought his other arm up and flexed while grinning at me. “You’re sure you’re ready to be mine forever?” He asked in as cocky a voice as he could. I glanced from his eyes to his arms to his torso and down. As my eyes passed by his cock I realized he was practically pissing pre-cum in his jeans.

“Fuck yes, sir, I’m yours!” I fired back.

“Good.” Patrick tried snarling, but he was in too good a mood to pull it off effectively. He focused back on his arms. “I wonder…” Still flexing he pulled his arms in towards his abdomen leaning forward slightly as he did so. He took a deep breath and as he exhaled I could see the veins in his neck pop as he pushed himself to flex as hard as he could. I heard a tearing sound much like when he had ripped my shirt a few minutes ago. “Yessssss!” he hissed. He straightened back up and reached his right arm up to his collar and gave a light tug. His shirt fell away from his body, the back was torn down the center until almost the base.

He reached both arms inside what was left of his shirt and finished the job. He then quickly shucked his jeans and briefs and then placed his body as mine as he went to kiss me. His cock quickly drowned mine in pre-jizz, which I took advantage of by dry humping his body. I don’t know if it counts as dry humping if it’s soaking wet, whatever. It turned Patrick on too, and that’s what mattered.

After just a few seconds of this, he pulled back with a strangely confused look on his face. He rolled to his side and pulled me with him. Reaching down, he grasped both of our dicks and pushed them side by side. He did a double take. He went still as stone and stared transfixed at our appendages.

I glanced down thinking maybe something was wrong. Our cocks stood erect side by side, nearly identical. His dick was only a half to three quarters of an inch shorter than mine, but it was every bit as thick. His nuts were clearly larger though.

“I’m almost bigger than you,” he whispered, shocked. “FUCK YEAH I’M ALMOST BIGGER THAN YOU!”

His next move was like lightning. I still can’t think of the specifics, but somehow he managed to flip me over and position his cock at my hole in one deft move. I felt his cock pulse and it was like he had spat out a glassful of lube directly on my asshole. He grabbed me by the hips and buried himself in halfway to the hilt before I could react. I let out a shout. Fuck it hurt. I reached back to try to push his thighs back a bit but that only seemed to encourage him. I managed to come up off his cock about two inches before he reasserted himself and knocked my hands away and drove himself back into me. On this second thrust I felt his short pubes hit my ass. I tried to tell him to stop but all that came out was “Augh”.

He gave another push trying to get as much of his cock in me as he possible could when I felt him hit that spot again. My ass was already on fire and this added pain to discomfort, or more accurately discomfort to pain. I let out another involuntary shout and he pushed my face down into the pillow, muffling my screams.

He rutted me. He pounded me. He fucking pulverized my asshole. After several minutes the pain let up a bit. I could feel his sweat drip down on me as he began pulling all the way out and then slamming his cock home. I could feel that I had come, but I couldn’t tell when. All I could really focus on was the large cock that was making itself space in my battered hole.

Patrick’s breathing became labored. I didn’t think it possible but he began pounding me harder. My ass couldn’t put up resistance anymore. I felt like I could land a Boeing jet in what was now my cavernous asshole. Patrick let out loud moan that ended like a roar and his cock began to spasm in my butt, filling me with his juice.

He kept fucking me slowly while he came, pulling out an inch and then forcing his cum further up my chute. I felt pressure like I was douching too deep. Yet still the cum kept flowing. He began to pull out more. Every couple of squirts from his cock he’d pull out another inch. Until finally he instructed to squeeze my asshole as he pulled out. I tried, desperately really, but my asshole just didn’t have the strength. Instead his jizz came pouring out of my asshole like a river from a spring. At some point I remember asking myself if my ass was ever going to stop leaking spunk. After what seemed like an eternity it finally stopped.

Patrick went to grab a couple towels to clean up as I lay there trying to recuperate. As I laid there on my stomach, he took a towel and began cleaning his load off of my bum. He noticed that there was a lot of pink and red mixed with the milky white of his fluids.

“Oh my god did I hurt you?” he asked worriedly. I must have given him a look like he was stupid.

“Yes that hurt. It hurt a lot.” I said. “At first. It eased up a bit after a while but you’ve got to remember you’re not fucking small anymore.” His cock twitched at that. “Truth is, you’ve got just about the largest dick I’ve ever taken now. It’s not easy to take.”

“But, but… you fuck me and I can take it.” He countered, visibly shaken.

“Yes, hon…but your insides are a bit different than mine. Plus, when we first met there was no way I was going to be able to deep dick you on the first or second thrust without putting you in the goddamn hospital. It took time to open you up.”

Patrick began apologizing profusely. He was saying how bad a person he was, how I deserved better, that he was sorry, and that he would understand if I wanted to break up with him for being a selfish asshole. He went on about how he never wants to hurt me, on and on. Finally I interrupted him.

“Babe, it’s ok. Calm down. Don’t be upset. It’s no big deal. Just in the future, let’s come up with some sort of safe word that I can use if I need to stop or slow down, ok?” Patrick glanced at me for a second and then gave me a big hug.

“Your safe word is Zhaitan” he whispered in my ear. I laughed.

“By the way, where did we drop my ring?”

• Like 7
  • Upvote 19

I think I can safely say this is one of my favorite stories of all time now. Your sex scenes keep getting better and better. I love both Patrick and Aaron. The best part is Patrick is still his dorky self, and hasn't changed his personality, but he's just coping with the dom that he always was and the form that is now taking. I love the little things about his personality that shine through, the apologizing near the end really humanizes him and it's great how that side of him exists simultaneously with the sex god he's become.

I agree, it's still the same Patrick deep down.  And considering what's happening, it may be more Aaron that's going to have to deal with the fact that his future husband is gonna be an evolution ahead of him it seems.