• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 18

By the time I made it upstairs Patrick was already face down in bed. His face was buried in pillow and he was shaking as he cried. I couldn’t remember a time in recent memory where he’d seemed as upset. I sat at the edge of the bed for a few minutes, and when he didn’t react to that I curled up next to him and spooned him. A few more minutes and he turned over and buried his head in my shoulder. I squeezed him tight and kissed him on the forehead as he began to calm down.

“What’s going on stud?” I gently asked. “You were so happy earlier.” Patrick sniffled a couple times then looked up at me. I melted a bit because his tear stained face only made his puppy dog eyes that much more striking.

“I *sniff* was working out *sniff* *sniff* with Cody. *Sniff*. This guy on the treadmill kept looking at me the whole time. *Sniff* Anyway I finished and went to shower. It was fine while I was alone but then the guy from the treadmill walked in and turned on the shower next to me.”

“Is that why you’re upset? Because someone showered next to you?” I asked, trying to be sensitive.

“No,” Patrick’s eyes flashed annoyance for a moment. After another sniffle he continued. “The guy was nice. He said hi and asked if I was new. I told him yes. He said he noticed I was making some good progress with Cody. I thanked him, then turned off the shower. I saw that they had a steam sauna so I figured I’d take five minutes before rinsing off again and heading home. *Sniff*. He came in like a minute later and sat down on the other side of the room. We talked some more. When I opened my eyes I saw that he was hard… he’s big like you but not as thick. I complimented him and he thanked me, then this fucking asshole walked in.”

“How was he an asshole?” I could see Patrick’s expression shift as he shared what happened with me. He was hurt, and angry as well.

“So this fucking asshole struts in, looks at me…glances down, then looks at the other guy and goes and sits by him. I started to ask the guy from the treadmill what his name was… but asshat fucking interrupts and tells him not to waste his time on me and my “shrimp dick”.”

“What the fuck? Why was he such a dick?”

“I don’t know, I’ve never met the dude. Anyway, the guy I had been chatting with started to answer me, but the other guy stood up, opened up his towel and slapped started stroking his dick right in front of his face. He’s fucking huge. Fucking huge. Bigger than you… soft. The other guy was speechless…hell I was speechless! Then this asshole asks him if he wants it. The guy stammered out yes. So the guy grabs him by the back of the head, and brings him down on his cock. He lets the guy take it in until there’s only like 2 or 3 inches left… then he stops him. He looks right at me and says to the guy sucking his dick “

So imagine this is thinner, and firmer. That’s about what needle-dick is packing over there. Isn’t this better already?” The guy mumbled something and tried to bob his head up and down. I tried to leave but he stepped over and blocked the door. He kept the guy on his dick with about 3 inches showing still. “See…this is a man’s dick. Oh, and just think… I still get thicker, firmer…and longer.”

He started to get hard but kept the guy’s mouth firmly in place. He didn’t move but after I few seconds I could see the guy on his knees face start to turn red and he tried pulling off his dick. Tears started coming down his cheeks, and still the asshole held him on and kept growing in his throat. “Oh, I suppose you need air,” the asshole snarled. “I’ve got a bit to go still, but I suppose you can have a breath”.

He pulled his dick out of the guy’s mouth, leaving him gasping for air. He stroked a few times till he was fully hard…and fuck he’s massive. Probably close to 12 inches! He looked down at his cocksucker, and asked, “You want to be one of my cocksuckers?” The guy frantically nodded yes. “Then promise me you’ll ignore this tiny cocked faggot over here.” He nodded in my direction. From his knees, the guy looked at me with an almost apologetic look in his eyes. Then asshole fucking smacks across the face with his dick. “Well? Answer now… you want this man’s dick, or to chat it up with this micro-dicked fuck that puberty skipped?”

The guy dove down on the other guy’s giant fucking cock. He could only get like half of it down now that he was fully boned. If you were to take a ruler and mark on Fuck-face’s cock where my cock ended, the guy’s lips would have MAYBE just touched the top of the mark. To make it worse, while he was getting blown, this dude just kept staring at me. Then to make things worse I realize that I’m crying, and at some point I blew my load! I’m sorry I wasn’t stroking or anything I just came. I was ashamed, and the guy fucking knew it.

He finally grabbed the other guy by the back of the head again and simply said “open up”. He then began to force his cock further down the guy’s throat. I mean he was already gagging on it, but this fucking asshole didn’t care. *Sniff*. The cocksucker started frantically trying to pull off this guy’s dick, but that only turned him on more. “Oh yeah, fucking take my load” he gasped… then I watched the dude on his knees eye’s bulge…and he desperately started trying to swallow. “Ha ha, don’t bother worry about that faggot, this is a direct deposit.” I thought the guy I had been talking to was going to pass out. Finally monster boner dude pulls his dick out of his throat, and the guy fell back, wiping his spit and tears off his face while gasping for breath.

As he walked out of the steam room asshole guy looks at me again and said *sniff* “know your place.” Then rinsed up and left. I looked down at the guy on his knees, *sniff* *sniff* but he wouldn’t look at me.

I didn’t rinse off. I just splashed a little water on my face and got dressed as fast as I could. I drove home, and here we are.”

“Jesus honey, I’m sorry that sounds like a nightmare.” I tried to comfort him. “Forget that dude, like you said he’s just a fucking asshole.”

“I know… I know, but he hit a nerve, Aaron.” *Sniff* “I don’t think I ever told you this, but right before I met you I about killed myself.”

“Wait…what?” I exclaimed, sitting up.

“I’m sorry, don’t be mad” Patrick hurried. “I’ve always hated that I’m so small. I’ve always been picked on, ridiculed, ignored. I hate it. When I was younger I thought that maybe I was just a late bloomer, but by the time I graduated I was beginning to realize that short of a miracle, I was stuck. I was never going to be a real man.”

“But you are a real man.”

“No.” Patrick countered, “I’m a man in a boy’s body. As much as I fantasize about being the big man, towering over people, having muscles, all that… part of me knew it could never happen. Seeing all these people that are huge… tall, buff, hung… having done nothing to deserve it. Or earn it, yet they abuse the power it gives them. It hurts. I’ve talked to counselors, they never understand. Bigger really is better.”

“Patrick, I love you just the way you are. You’re more a man than that dickhead in the shower will ever be. You’re my man. Not my boy. Get it?” I finally got a smile out of him. “Besides… look at the last month, a miracle apparently has happened. You ARE a late bloomer. How many guys out there can say their dick grew an inch in a month…in their 30’s? You’re taller. You’re getting buffer every day. Hell, pretty soon I bet you’ll be bigger than that guy in the shower.”

Patrick was smiling again, though his eyes had taken on a dangerous glint. “You know what? You’re right. I’m getting big. It’s only a matter of time and I’ll be able to put that asshole in HIS place!”

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 16

Chapter 19

Patrick spoke to his trainer the next day and changed their workout time so he could try to avoid the asshole with the huge cock and his newest cocksucker. The more I thought about it the more I was convinced it was the same twink I had run into when Patrick signed up for the gym. I felt guilty. I should have warned him that there was some monster cocked bastard who thought he ruled the world with his cock.

Then again, I couldn’t protect my guy from everything in the world. As I much as I might try, he’s his own man… more so every day. I smiled. My little beast was a determined little fuck and it was paying off. I kept wondering how much bigger he was going to get before this experiment treatment was over. It’d be awesome if he grew to 6’1” or 6’2” I thought. I mean I love him the way he is, but it would be hot and I wouldn’t have to bend over so far to kiss him. What if he grew bigger than that? Hell, what if he outgrew me? Would I be ok with that? Nah, couldn’t happen… I’m sure my imagination was getting the best of me.

A few weeks passed without further incident. Patrick was getting noticeably bigger all over. He was spending increasing amounts of time on his computer with his headphones in. He wasn’t playing video games as often though. When he wasn’t working, or working out, he was reading. He was researching every possible idea he could think of to get bigger. I joked with him a few times about it, he’d laugh (I swear his voice was getting deeper), and he’d go right back to what he was doing. He even started wearing his headphones around the house so he could listen to whatever he was working on. Then he started wearing a wireless Bluetooth headset to bed. He said he was listening to self-affirming phrases to help him with his confidence.

I’ll admit, I thought it was a bit over the top. But that was part of what I liked about my guy. He was a dork, though becoming a very buff dork, and he was on a mission. I don’t think he realized exactly how far he had come in such a short time until one night he was fucking the hell out of me and noticed that his nuts, which used to be barely noticeable at all, were now slapping firmly on my ass after each thrust. They had each grown to the size of large walnuts and were hanging much lower than either of us were used to. As soon as he fully realized what was bringing him this new sensation I felt him tense up and blow his load as he shouted “holy fuck!”

He pulled out quickly, then flipped me around and forced my head into his nut sack. “Suck my balls man” he commanded. I obeyed. “Fuck, fuck, fuck! I actually have fucking balls now!” He blew a second load over my head before giving me a big kiss.

Chapter 20

A couple days later I was doing the laundry, Patrick was at the gym. I was folding the whites, when I picked up a jock strap I didn’t recognize. It wasn’t mine, nor was it a small, or super huge, so I didn’t think it could be Patrick’s. I set it aside. There were a few more pair of boxer briefs, also size medium.

Patrick got home about an hour and a half later than usual. He walked in with several bags in his hand. He set a few down by the stairs then continued to the refrigerator. He started putting cold items away with one hand while drinking a protein shake with his other.

“Hey sexy, how was your day off?” He asked. He seemed very chipper.

“Fine, fine,” I said, I think my tone betrayed me because he turned around.

“What’s wrong?” he asked. “Are you feeling ok?” I sat down on the couch.

“Yeah… I’m fine… it’s just… uh, who’s is this?” I asked as I tossed one of the briefs from earlier at him. Patrick caught it in one hand, looked at it for a second and burst out laughing.

“It’s mine dumbass, whose do you think it was?” He started walking towards me.

“I don’t know, it’s just…well you always wear a small. Or your really big clothes. I’ve never seen you in a medium. I… I… Fuck, I’m sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking.” Patrick took my head in both hands and kissed me gently.

“Aaron, I know exactly what you were thinking. It’s cute. Just remember, I’m a growing man alright? My small briefs are getting uncomfortable, so I went a size up.” I nodded. “Good.” Patrick gave me a devilish grin. “Now I think you mentioned you’ve never seen me in a medium?” He turned around, and started undoing his pants. “Look at the tag.” I pulled his underwear back enough to see the tag. Sure as fuck, the underwear definitely fit and the tag was marked with a capital M. He turned back around as he pulled his pants and briefs to his knees. “I’ve needed your mouth all day.” He grabbed my head and pulled me onto his cock. It only took him a couple thrusts before I could taste the salt of his cum as he blew his load.

While I was still swallowing he quickly pushed me down on the couch and undid my pants. He took me in his throat and sucked me like a man possessed. I shot my load. After a couple seconds he pulled off my cock and came up to kiss me. As he did he pushed my cum into my mouth with his tongue. Then he hopped up, zipped his pants back up and went back to the kitchen to finish putting groceries away.

I went to finish putting the laundry away. As I got near the stairs I noticed the other bags Patrick had brought home were new clothes. A shirt on top had its tag showing. Medium. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 15

Sorry... quick note. I've put up a poll in the survey's section if you guys would give me your feedback. If you have any specific questions please pm me. I'll do my best to answer without giving away the story.

• Upvote 2

Chapter 21

Before I realized it, it was time for Patrick’s next follow up appointment. I was really curious to know what his measurements were, as he was looking more and more like someone you’d see in a magazine. His body was tight, but he had pecs, and a six pack. His arms filled his medium size sleeves very nicely. His shoulders were getting broader, yet his waist was narrow.

I don’t think he was aware of it yet, but people were beginning to take notice of him. We’d be walking down the street after watching a movie and people would do a double take when they saw him. He also began picking up this habit of grabbing his crotch quite often to adjust. I spoke to him about it one night after he had quite noticeably handled his junk right in front of a major donor at a fundraiser I had to attend for work. I thought the donor’s eyes were going to pop out of his sockets. I pulled Patrick into the bathroom. He blushed as soon as I mentioned it.

“Oh my god I’m so sorry,” Patrick apologized, “I didn’t realize. It’s just… fuck… it’s like I can feel it getting bigger Aaron. It… tingles… in a really good way. But it gets a bit uncomfortable to keep locked up in my briefs.” Patrick started to take his dick out and put his hand on my shoulder. He applied a little force to try to get me to go down on my knees.

“Not here Patrick,” I hissed. “I fucking work with these people.”

“Fuck, sorry. We’ve been in here awhile. Head back out so that people don’t miss you. I’m gonna take a piss and I’ll catch up with you.”

I walked out the door and about ran into the donor from earlier. Thankfully he didn’t make any vocalization that he was upset. We started talking about a few other fundraisers he wanted me to help with later in the year. After about 10 minutes Patrick finally caught back up with me. His cheeks were slightly flushed and he gave me this guilty as sin look as I handed him a champagne flute. The donor I was speaking with got distracted by a waiter with a cheese tray.

“Really?” I whispered, “You couldn’t wait a couple hours?”

“I’m sorry, I had to. I was beginning to leak. You want me walking around explaining to people why it looks like I pissed myself and have a hard on?”

I think the donor overheard us because he very pointedly cleared his throat. The rest of the night he kept staring at my boyfriend’s zipper with “fuck me eyes”.

Anyway, back to his appointment. I had completely forgot about it. I didn’t get any calls, no texts. Nothing. I got home from work and Patrick’s car was there but I saw no sign of Patrick. I walked into the kitchen. On the counter there was a blindfold, one of my jockstraps, my cleats and socks, and a ball cap. Next to them was a note:

Put this on, then shoot me a text. I want you bent over the ottoman and blindfolded when I come down.”

Fuck. Patrick had always had a strong sex drive, but now he was getting more and more assertive with what he wanted. I was already hard and leaking by the time I got my work suit off. I think I may have gotten a drop of pre on my blazer. Oh well, that’s why they have dry cleaners. I hurriedly stepped into the jockstrap, put on the knee high socks (the ones with the stripes). Stuffed my big feet into my cleats and put the ball cap on backwards. As Patrick instructed, I put on the blindfold and positioned myself doggie style bent over the ottoman.

I waited for what felt like an eternity. I thought I could hear him coming down the stairs, but if my ears weren’t deceiving me he was taking his damn time. I heard his voice finally. I assume he must have been at the bottom of the stairs.

“5 foot 8 and a half” he stated. A few seconds later, from somewhere else in the room, “165 lbs… mostly muscle.” Then he got quiet again.

“Wow that’s awes…” I started to say but was interrupted.

“Did I tell you you could speak?” He asked, He must have been standing right in front of me.

“No...No, sir” I stuttered. I felt my dick throb. We were going to have to clean up a small pool of my pre from the ottoman I was sure. Patrick laughed.

“Asshole, you’re not supposed to answer me. You can’t speak, just fucking nod.” He caught himself and got serious again. “Speak again without permission and you’ll be eating my fucking jock, got it?”

“Sorry, yes si…..” I started to reply. Shit! I was no good at this. I was interrupted by a damp cloth being stuffed in my mouth. I instantly knew exactly why it was damp. I could taste Patrick’s precum, and smell his musky scent from his jock. For a second I felt lightheaded, then realized that I had just blown my load without anyone touching me.

From behind me I heard Patrick speak up again. “Fuck yeah, that’s hot. You sure must like my jock. Worked out in that after my appointment. Was horny as fuck so I’m sure there is plenty for you to chew on.”

Patrick spread my ass cheeks and I felt an enormous dollop of precum ooze down my crack. He began rubbing his cock up and down my ass, teasing me. He bent over and I could hear the excitement in his voice as he whispered in my ear.

“I’m bigger than average now.” Slowly he started pushing his cock into me. Even though he was fucking me quite often it seemed like every few days I could feel how much bigger he was getting. This was no exception, he was definitely thicker.

With a pop, his dickhead entered my ass. For the first time in our relationship, that action elicited an unscripted moan from me.

“One” Patrick whispered in my ear. He pulled out a few times, pushing in just slightly further each thrust. “Two.” I was shuddering. I felt like I was being opened up for the first time, but I wasn’t feeling any pain. Instead my asshole felt…simply fucking amazing. It was like having Pop Rocks on your tongue, but not the big pieces that pop and sting. Just the little ones that make you tingle. His cock hit my prostate. “Three.”

He pulled out all the way, then slowly eased himself deeper into my hole. “Four,” He whispered. He adjusted his footing as he pressed himself further in. “Two months ago…. Five and a half.” Another thrust, more cock. “30 days ago, six and a half.”

He stopped moving. I could feel his pulse through his dick. I was beginning to feel full of his cock for the first time in our relationship. The sensation was amazing. I didn’t get long to revel in that feeling though before another moan was forced from me as he began moving deeper in me. “Seven”, he grunted as I felt his short pubes finally touch my ass. “…and…three quarters”

He pulled all the way out and rammed the entirety of his length back into me in one stroke. I let out a load moan and tried to come up off his dick. I don’t think he realized…and I certainly hadn’t realized until that moment… that his cock was now the second largest that had ever been in my ass. He was short of the record by only a quarter of an inch. Though he felt thicker.

He grabbed my hips and forced me back down on his cock. Fuck he was getting strong. He started long dicking me.

“Fuck yes! Fuck yes!” He cried… “Take my fucking cock. Fuck! Fuuuuuuuck!” I could feel his cock swell further. As he forced his cock in as far as it would go I felt a feeling I’d only felt once before. He was hitting that spot deep in me where it feels tight again. A spot I was very familiar hitting with other guys myself. The only guy that had hit that spot in me before was 8”. Combined with the load he was currently shooting deep into my guts he was becoming difficult to take. I began pulling off.

Thankfully he was so lost to his orgasm he allowed it. I felt his jizz begin to splash on my back as his head left my now open ass. Fuck it felt open, like I could land a jet in there. I felt his jizz begin to leak out of my hole and tried squeezing my butt muscles, but it was a lost cause at the moment. The moment I relaxed I felt a huge amount of cum run down my legs.

I took off the blindfold and spit out his jockstrap. I turned to face him. He was wearing an umpire’s mask, tall socks and cleats. His body was glistening with sweat. A small stream of cum was still ebbing out of his cock. A half full protein shake was within his reach and he had a bit of a milk moustache.

“Fuck that was hot!” I laughed.

“Fuck yeah.” He responded between breathes. He grabbed his shake and took a swig. Setting it down he glanced down at his cock. “I still see cum, clean it up” he ordered. I started to stand but he took a step forward and shoved his shaft down my throat. In another first, I gagged on his cock. The sensation shocked him. “Fuck….really?” He asked in amazement. His dick pulsed again and he started fucking my throat. He was getting off on me choking on his dick. He would pull out until just the head was in my mouth and then force his dick to the back of my throat, where he’d hold me until I started coughing. Over and over again. Faster and faster. I couldn’t catch my breath. Tears began pouring down my cheeks as I started tapping his leg trying to indicate that I needed to get some air. Finally I got through to him because he pulled off long enough to exclaim “Oh…shit”. I managed to get one gasp of air before he was trying his hardest to make his cockhead hit my Adam’s apple. He began to nut, all I could do was gag and try to swallow. I couldn’t swish it around or let it fill my cheeks and swallow because he was literally blowing his load down the back of my throat.

He gave me a mouthful as he pulled out… and then shot a few more squirts onto my face, enough that it looked like I had used his jizz as shaving cream. He grinned down at me.

“Fuck that was amazing!” He pulled off his umpire mask, and then began making out with my cum-covered face. After a few minutes he pulled back and looked me straight in the eye. “I love you babe, but I want you to know that you’re gonna get a lot of practice on how to breath while I fuck your throat.”

• Like 7
  • Upvote 22