Chapter 12

The sound of the garage door opening was my cue. I slipped the blindfold on assumed my position on all fours. I listened intently to try to determine where he was in relation to my asshole. I heard the door to the house open, and apparently he had some bags with him. Apparently he had some cold items because I heard the fridge being opened and the bags being jostled around. I was in agony waiting for him. Did he do this on purpose just to make me wait for it? My big cock was rock hard as I waited for him to come upstairs and fuck me. Though if he took much longer I might just have to go downstairs and pound his ass.

Finally I heard his footfalls on the stairs. He entered the room and I heard him taking off his clothes. Then silence. Where the fuck was he? I was just about to remove the blindfold when I had to take a sharp intake of breath as I felt his tongue on my asshole. It was gentle, but just barely. He rimmed me with the abandon of man who’d just found water after being lost in the desert. I reached my hand to start stroking myself off, but he grabbed me by the wrist and put my hand back onto the bed.

As if that was a cue, he spat on my hole and stood up. I felt the head of his cock on my hole. Was it bigger? I couldn’t tell. He worked it into me slowly. He pushed in a little bit, then pulled out. Then in a bit further, and then out all the way. Was he thicker? I was still struggling to separate real life from his fantasies.

I felt Patrick’s balls up against my ass. He pushed in as deep as he could go and just stayed there for a second. I could feel his dick pulsing. God it felt good.

“How’s that feel Aaron?” he grunted as he started pumping my ass again.

“Feels amazing, fuck it feels good.” I replied.

“Fuck yeah, feel my growing dick” he snarled as began to pound me. He grabbed my cock and began stroking me. “Can’t fucking wait until mine’s as big as yours is.”

Even though this kind of sex talk was normal for him I couldn’t help but to join him in his fantasy. The “growing dick” thing was new, and I found myself wondering that if this was actually happening, how big was he going to get? If he maxed out at the 3” the doctor had initially said we’d be pretty much tied in the dick department by the end of the year. Though being the shorty he is, it’d look much bigger on him. I could feel myself getting close to blowing my nut.

He suddenly pulled out. “Get on your knees” He ordered. He guided me to the floor quickly and turned me by grabbing my shoulders. “Open your mouth.” I did as he commanded, and stuck my tongue out because I knew he liked that. I hadn’t been able to count to three when the sudden feeling of being hit with a super soaker hit me on the cheek. Then my forehead. The third shot hit me directly in my mouth. Rather it directly hit my tonsils and then completely filled my mouth to overflowing. I swallowed and opened up my mouth again. He was still spurting. I could feel his jizz in my hair, pouring down my spine into my ass crack. Another shot hit my chest and quickly slid down my torso towards my cock. The second his spunk reached my junk I came. Slowly his flow ebbed and then ended. He must have cum with his eyes closed because the next thing I heard was “Ha! Shit! Let me get some towels. Don’t move.”

I disobeyed slightly. While he was in the bathroom I lifted the blind fold off of my eyes. I glanced over to the full length mirror we kept in the corner. Holy fuck, I was completely covered in cum, as was the floor around me, (thank the design gods for no carpet) and our bed. I was definitely going to need to do laundry.

Patrick came out of the bathroom with towels. There was something about his mousey self that I couldn’t place. He looked leaner but that wasn’t it. What was it? He must have caught me trying to figure it out.

“5’6” as of this morning,” he beamed, handing me a towel. “My feet are now a size 9.”

“Wait what?” I was flabbergasted.

“Yup. I told you.” He laughed. “I haven’t gained any weight yet, but my body fat has dropped. Can’t remember what Doctor Stephens says it is now but I don’t care, when I flex I can see my six pack! Oh… and my cock,” he gave himself a grope. “5.75 inches and 1/8 of an inch thicker than before.”

“Wait, a quarter inch? Are you sure you weren’t just more turned on than usual?” I asked. He shot me a cold look. For someone with such a boyish face, he sure as fuck could give a glare that could make your blood run cold.

“If there’s one thing I know it’s how big my cock was, and how big it is. I just came, do I seem more excited than usual right now?” There was a challenging edge to his voice.

“Well, no… I mean you’re still hard but you’re not throbbing.” I tried to say lightheartedly.

He ordered “get me the tape measure from the hall closet.” Not wanting to make him angry, I complied. I went to hand it to him. “Measure me,” he said.

“Your height?” I asked dumbly.

“You can measure that in a minute if you want. Right now, measure my cock. Tell me what the tape measure says.” He was being deadly serious. I felt guilty that I was getting hard again. I got on my knees and placed the tape measure against the top of his cock.

“Just a touch over 5.75” I said, shocked. I could feel his grin beaming down at me. His cock throbbed, stretching slightly further. I dropped the tape measure and began sucking like a man possessed.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 17

Chapter 13

A few hours later found us downstairs wearing just our jeans. We were cuddling on the couch, having just finished a late dinner. My thoughts were a bit all over the board so I decided to speak up.

“So two inches… in a week. That seems a lot more than the one to three inches that was expected, and that’s IF it even worked. Has Dr. Stephens told you how much bigger he expects you to get?”

“He hasn’t. He just ran a bunch of tests and took a lot of measurements over the past couple days. Before I left he handed me a credit card and a bunch of supplements, and a pair of shoes since my regular ones were feeling tight. He said I can use the card for anything related to my growth—clothes, food, gym membership, trainer, etc… He recommended a few trainers. Oh, he also said that if anyone asks about me suddenly getting bigger that I should tell them I have a rare medical condition that I can't pronounce and that I'm being treated.”

“Wow, that sounds super serious”, I laughed, “and expensive. Trainers are not cheap.”

“Haha, I know. He told me not to worry about it, that the card would cover it. Oh, my next appointment is in three weeks. I was instructed not to measure myself before then as he didn’t want me being disappointed if I don’t grow much each week. He said it can happen in spurts here and there. Speaking of spurts, he expects that my loads will taper down a bit. Though it’ll still be a lot. Apparently increased ejaculate is an expected side effect, though he’s not seen a case this pronounced yet.”

“Oh, ok… I guess our towels will be thankful for that,” I joked. I thought to myself I actually didn’t mind the huge amount of jizz he was capable of producing lately. In fact, I actually kind of really got off on it. That said, it was a lot better when he came all over me rather than in me. Thinking back, being stuffed with that much cum was a bit painful. Hot in the moment, but not something I could deal with daily.

“Stop it,” he chided playfully, “I’m trying to have a serious conversation with you.”

“Hehe, sorry… just saying.” I replied. We talked for a few more hours. I told him about what was going on at work, he shared that he was thinking of looking for new work as he was getting tired of his boss being unprofessional all the time. Like scheduling a conference call for first thing in the morning, then not being on the call.

After a while he brought down his laptop and we looked up the gyms and trainers the doctor had recommended.

“Jesus Patrick, these are the most expensive gyms in town!” I exclaimed after we had looked at a couple of them.

“Yeah,” even Patrick seemed shocked, “I have a friend who goes to this one. Says it is full of rich bros and frat girls.”

“Do you want to go to that one since you know someone there?” I asked.

“Oh no… frat girls are totally not my thing,” Patrick scoffed. “Let’s keep looking.”

We continued through the list. Thankfully it was only eight or nine gyms. Towards the end of the list we pulled up a gym with the most basic website I think I’ve ever seen.

“Wordpress,” Patrick mumbled as he began reading. We scrolled through the pictures. It looked decent, not disgusting but not top of the line. It had plenty of equipment, was located in the gayborhood, and was MUCH less expensive than the other gyms. “This one seems ok.”

“Yeah, ok, but which trainers work here that are on your list?” Patrick looked through the trainer list. There was just one. A guy named Cody McDuff. We had to search for him on google since the gym’s website was too basic. Patrick typed in “Cody McDuff personal trainer”. At the top of the search list was Cody’s personal website. Clicking on the link brought us to a site with the picture of the gym we had been shopping with some links above it. “About Cody”, “Pictures”, “Rates”, etc… Patrick clicked on the pictures link.

“Holy fuck, he’s hot!” Patrick exclaimed. I had to agree. Cody was incredibly hot. Tall, dark haired, and built like a god. His pecs were enormous but balanced with his arms and shoulders. He had lats that looked like a damn cobra, which tapered down to a thin waist before blowing up to huge quads and calves. Looking back at his face, he had some scruff, though that didn’t hide that he was definitely under 30. “I want to work with him.” Patrick stated bluntly. I nodded my agreement and began daydreaming about what my lover would look like if he was buff like this guy.

Chapter 14

The next evening we drove over to the gayborhood to join the gym. Patrick had called ahead and had an appointment with Cody. As I guess would be expected, Cody knew Dr. Stephens. A bit surprising was that he knew of the doctor’s work with Patrick. Turns out during their phone call, Cody had asked who referred him. Hearing the doctor’s name, he had called and spoken with him directly after hanging up with my boyfriend.

“How’d you know about his work?” Patrick inquired. Cody replied,

“Well, to be honest… a few years ago I wanted to be bigger. I was already pretty well built but was just stuck in a rut. I thought about steroids but didn’t want the side effects. So I was doing my research and stumbled across the Doc. Few days later I agreed to be a test subject.”

“It looks like it worked” I said, impressed.

“Eh, yeah… a bit. I gained just about in inch in height and put on a good 20 pounds of lean weight that year.”

“Just an inch?” Patrick perked up. “I’ve gained two already. I haven’t gained any weight yet though.”

“So I’ve heard, we’re going to get you eating more. Can’t get big without fuel.” We finished up the membership paperwork. I just got a visitors pass as I was fine just working out at the gym at work. Next we got a tour of the gym. Afterward Cody walked over to a bin and tossed Patrick a towel. He then tossed one to me and offered to train us together just this once for no extra charge. I politely declined. I explained that this was Patrick’s thing and I didn’t want to hinder him at all. I’d go do my own thing and would catch up after they were done. I don’t think Patrick heard me as he was busy drooling over some buff guy doing bench press. He snapped out of it as I lightly smacked his butt with my towel.

“I’ll catch up with you after you’re done, hon. Try to pay attention.” I scolded. They went off to do their thing. I decided to run on the treadmill. Time went by quickly. I found Cody and by proxy Patrick. It was so much easier to spot the muscular man as opposed to my scrawny yet adorable mate. As I approached some worked out twink approached me.

“Hey dude, has anyone ever told you you look like a super tall Chris Hardwick?” He was standing close. Too close. He was near enough that I could feel the back of his hand lightly glide over the front of my shorts. He was trying to be discreet, but I caught his eyebrow perk up as he got a feel of my soft cock. I guess I should have expected to get hit on at the gay gym.

“Uh… no…that’s a first.” I replied flatly. “If you’d excuse me, I need to catch up with my boyfriend.” I brushed past him and very non-discreetly made sure that as I did he got a very good feel of my junk against his side. Kid could probably tell me my religion after I pushed by him. Knowing I was on to him, he blushed and hurried away.

I made my way over to Patrick without further incident. He was sweaty, but didn’t look worse for wear. His trainer congratulated him for making it through day one, and gave him a list of websites and books to read about nutrition as homework. We made our way towards the locker room and I grabbed towels for the two of us. As we got undressed I noticed Patrick was giving furtive glances at several of the guys that were changing. I caught his eyes and he quickly looked to the floor and started putting his jeans on.

“Are you ok?” I asked.

“Yeah… you go ahead. I’ll shower when we get home.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah, I’m gonna grab something to eat from next door. Cody says I need to eat more.” Realizing that my little guy was intimidated I decided not to press. He quickly put his shirt on and by the time I had entered the shower area he was already on his way out the door. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 15

Chapter 15

The showers were open stall style. No wonder Patrick took off like he did. He’s always been shy about his cock in front of other people. He’s convinced it’s tiny. I don’t really understand. I mean he’s doesn’t have an 8.5” cock like mine that swings 6” when soft, but from what I’ve seen over the years he’s just about average, especially since his little growth spurt. I wondered to myself that if he got much bigger if he’d show off a bit more. The thought aroused me a bit, so as I turned the water on I was hanging closer to 7”.

A few minutes passed with me being the only occupant of the shower area. Suddenly I heard the door to the area open and I heard someone’s sandaled feet slapping against the tile. I felt a pair of eyes on me, doing that one up guys do whenever they see another man naked. I decided I would turn and let them see the front so the show could be over, and being a man I was curious how they stacked up compared to me.

Fuck… it was that twink from earlier. I did have to admit he had a nice tight body. He had a very light tan, which only enhanced his musculature. I don’t think I’ve seen that many abs outside of a fitness magazine. His shoulders looked great too. I couldn’t see his lower half yet because he still had his towel on.

I made the mistake of making eye contact. He looked at me straight in the eye for a second, then down at my cock, then back to my eyes. He smiled, and turned to put his towel on the rack. I took the opportunity to divorce myself from the situation and went back to facing the wall.

The fucker saddled up to the showerhead nearest mine and flipped it on. There were at least 10 other unoccupied showerheads. I guess I should have been used to it though. You don’t have a cock like mine and expect people not to want to get up close to it. Still… his lack of gym etiquette was annoying. I glanced over at him. He was facing away from me and soaping up his ass. I do have to admit he had a nice ass. It was perfectly hairless, and you’d swear someone had taken a basketball and cut in half. Looking further down I wish I could report that he never worked out his legs, but that obviously wasn’t the case. I don’t think he’s ever skipped leg day let’s just leave it at that.

I worked my gaze back up to his ass... just in time for him to turn around. I wasn’t prepared for what I saw. This guy was massive. His cock snaked down in front of him easily as long as my hard on and a bit thicker. Completely…fucking…soft. He caught me staring.

“Like what you see?” he asked. I nodded. There was no use trying to lie to him, the moment I first laid eyes on the behemoth between his legs I had gotten hard. I’ve never considered myself to be a size queen, but I know when I see a unique piece. “I think I’m a tad bit bigger than you,” he said smugly.

“Some people are showers some people are growers” I quickly replied. Surely he was in the shower camp.

“Well you seem to be showing your full hand,” He laughed, gesturing towards my cock. “I haven’t started yet.” With that, he took a step back and moved his hands a little bit past shoulder width apart, pointing at his cock. He looked me straight in the eye with a look that said “go on, watch.” I looked down just in time to see his cock drop an inch closer to the floor. His dick pulsed, another half inch. Though it was beginning to rise to attention. He pulsed again, more length his dick was pointing closer to my kneecaps. He wasn’t gaining much thickness though. Another few pulses, another inch. I could tell he was finally about full size. One final flex of his cock and he was a full mast. He was twice as big as Patrick, in both thickness and length.

“Holy fuck!” I muttered in awe.

“Haha, 11.5” by 7” motherfucker,” he gloated. He began to stroke with both hands. I noticed his fingertips barely touched. “And super sensitive.” Precum began leaking from his dick. He took a glob of it and put it to his lips. He savored the taste of his own fluids then turned his shower off. He walked over to the towels, still fully boned. “I saw your shrimp-dicked boyfriend changing.” He said cockily. “When you’re ready for a real man, you know where to find me.”

With that, he blew his load all over one of the towels. Nothing like Patrick’s load, but a fantastic load for anyone not on some experimental injection. He then grabbed the other towel and left the shower area. I looked down at my hard on. I felt guilty for being turned on by that giant dick, double entendre intended. I waited for my dick to go soft and shut down my shower. I looked around for another towel and there weren’t any so I ended up using the other side of the cum towel to dry off. As I made it back to my locker I saw the monster hung twink head out the door. I hurriedly got dressed and went to find Patrick.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 19

Chapter 16

The rest of the month seemed to fly by. To be honest, I didn’t see Patrick as much as usual. When he wasn’t working he was likely working out. When I did see him, he was either sitting at his computer desk with his headphones in playing video games and eating, or he was fucking me.  His sex drive really was insatiable, which I didn’t mind. That said, I was wondering when I was going to get to top next.

I couldn’t tell you exactly how big he was getting because he was following instructions and not measuring until his monthly appointment. He was definitely getting bigger though. Not much taller, but I swear his cock was getting longer and thicker, and he was getting muscular. Not hugely so, though he was beginning to look more like someone who plays sports regularly rather than someone who just worked an office job and played video games. His stomach was getting flatter, his waist more v shaped, his arms and chest seemed fuller, and his legs and ass were looking fantastic.

The day of his appointment I caught him naked checking himself out in the bathroom with a slightly worried look on his face.

“You ok hun?” I asked.

“Hmm?” he looked over at me as he realized he wasn’t alone. “Oh… yeah, I guess. Do you think I’m still getting bigger?”

“Are you kidding, of course you are. You’re filling out and I know your cock is getting bigger because I feel it every day.” I smiled, trying to reassure him.

“But I’m not getting taller am I?” He looked so upset.

“You know, height is harder to gauge. I think you’re a bit taller but I don’t know. I’m sure Dr. Stephens will tell you today.”

“Yeah, I guess. I just… I… I was thinking I’d be growing faster.” As he said that I laughed out loud. Judging by the angry, hurt look he shot me that was a mistake.

“Patrick, I’m only laughing because you’ve already grown more than most people have during the entire course of the treatment. I’m sure you’re not done growing. He did say it could come in spurts remember?” Patrick nodded. “Alright, well get dressed you need to get to your appointment.” I reminded him.

He smiled. “Alright… though you should suck me off first.” He didn’t have to ask twice. As I got on my knees and began to take him in my throat I was pretty sure Patrick’s dick had gotten to be on the thicker side of average. I wondered exactly how much he’d grown this month.

Chapter 17

After he blew his load and showered, Patrick left for his appointment, and I worked on cleaning the house up. A few hours later I got a call from a very excited boyfriend.

“5 foot 7!” He shouted into the phone. I could tell he was giddy. “Oh, and I’ve gained 20 pounds this month! I’m at 150!”

I suddenly felt like I should be sitting down. 20 pounds in one month, fuck! I remember being told back in the day that half a pound to a pound of muscle a week was doable while bulking—20 pounds though? That was pretty incredible. I think I remembered Patrick’s trainer had only gained 20 pounds during his yearlong stint with Doctor Stephen’s injection.

“That’s awesome stud!” I congratulated him. “When are you going to be home?”

“It’ll be a couple hours. I’m going to go work out, and since my dick is average now I’m going to actually try to shower after.”

“Wait, what?” I was shocked. I knew Patrick was self-conscious, but didn’t think it was because of his dick.

“Yeah, I’m 6.5 inches now! I’m actually normal there now!” He was so excited. I couldn’t help but be happy for him.

“Damn stud, that’s awesome. Have a good workout, I’ll see you when you get home.”

I finished cleaning up the house. I folded up our laundry, got the dishwasher going, and had just finished with the vacuum when I heard the door slam. I went to go greet him but he ran up the stairs in a hurry. I could see that he had tears streaming down his face. What happened?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 10