A huge thank you to everyone who has shown their support. An epilogue is an ending after the end... so I don't think I will continue on with this one. A story has a beginning, middle, and end... and I realized somewhere in the middle that if I didn't write an ending I would write about Aaron and Patrick well into their eighties, and possibly into my own eighties.  I figure this story has been a chapter of their lives... sure there are more chapters but that would be more stories and I feel this one is complete for now.

Thank you for putting up with my lack of having an editor and proofreader before posting... I mean I run spellcheck, but that's it. Sorry, not sorry.

Thank you Hoga for the critique... I thought that when Patrick shielded Justin from the weight of the house while they were being rescued and then lifted what was left of their home to extricate himself, that it was evidence of how strong Patrick had become and was quite apparent to Aaron... if that didn't come across I'll try to work on it in future stories.

Toolshed-- I'll have to leave their future to your imagination. I will say that none of them felt any need to "keep up" or to "catch up" and there was still plenty of sex between and among the three of them. Yes, relationship dynamics changed a bit...Aaron, Patrick, Justin, and a few others had some personal discovery and growth... but no one outgrew anyone. :)

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

What an amazing story! Thanks LinkX for your work on this. Your characters have a lot of heart and personality, and the descriptions you use are very vivid. I'll definitely read more of whatever you care to write in the future

• Like 1