Chapter 30

After getting off the phone with Patrick, I went downstairs to check on Justin. I found him sitting on the couch in his living room browsing job ads on his laptop.

“Hey Mr., you doing ok?” I asked

“Yeah, thanks. I’m just looking to see what work is available and if I can work that around college.”

“Cool cool, though take your time, it doesn’t have to be tonight. By the way, what do you study?”

“Eh, medicine… kinda interested in musculature and urology. Weird combo I guess.” I smiled. Not as weird as one might think I thought to myself.

“What got you interested in that?” I asked. He blushed and shifted a bit uncomfortably.

“Eh, I don’t know really. Some personal stuff I guess. It’s a good field too.” I was curious about the personal stuff but didn’t want to press. “Hey, who’s that?” He asked, pointing to a picture of Patrick and I taken right before his most recent trip.

“That’s Patrick, you don’t recognize him?”

“Wait, what? No, I thought it was his brother or something. Look at him, he’s jacked… and taller than your boyfriend for sure! I mean, sure I’ve heard rumors that some guy at the gym has some gland thing but this looks like more than that. Is he on steroids or something? He can’t be! He doesn’t have the gut or anything!”

“Haha,” I laughed, “that’s my boo alright. No, no steroids. Oh, and he’s bigger than that now.” Justin looked at me with a confused stare. I could see his long cock beginning to swell in his shorts. “As I matter of fact” I teased, “I’m pretty sure he’s bigger than you.” I nodded to his endowment. Justin didn’t buy it.

“No way man! I met him. He’s like 5’6” and like 100 pounds soaking wet or something, and you’ve seen my dick… even if he’s grown a bit I’m twice his size!” His cheeks were flushing. I was getting horny myself.

“I’m serious.” I looked him dead in the eye. “He’s taller than you, he’s stronger than you, and his dick is bigger than yours… I guarantee it. It’s actually a bit of an issue at the moment, honestly.” Justin looked at me quizzically.

“You’re really not shitting me are you? How is that possible? Wait, how big is he exactly?” I sat down beside him.

“Well, I honestly don’t know, exactly. How is it possible? I’m not exactly a medical scientist myself. I’m really not shitting you, I can show you a pic if you’d like.” He nodded. I whipped out my phone and opened up my screenshots. I started with a shot of Patrick comparing himself to the pringles can.

“Holy fuck. Ho…ly….fuck. He’s legit got me beat.” Justin was fully hard now, I could see his fat cockhead sticking out of the bottom of his shorts. I tried to ignore it because his reaction was fascinating. “Look at his muscles dude! Fuck man, what is his bench like?” He didn’t wait for an answer. “…and so shredded.” Justin began closing and opening his legs slowly, massaging his dick with the movement. “God, his arms have got to be the size of my fucking thighs.”

As he continued scrolling I got up and poured myself a drink to distract myself. It didn’t work. As I turned away from our little minibar Justin was totally enamored with the photos on my phone. He was scrolling through, starting with months ago and watching Patrick basically grow in front of his eyes. I saw a big drop of precum ooze from his cock onto the floor that went unnoticed by him.

I contented myself just watching him for a minute. It seemed the bigger Patrick was in the photos, the more rapid and shallow Justin’s breathing became.

“Jeez,” he muttered primarily to himself, “He’s tall too, he’s gotta be at least six foot two.” I interrupted his musings.

“Looks like you approve?” I made a toast motion towards his shorts. Glancing down Justin panicked a bit. He fumbled my phone and it made a clack as it bounced across the floor. He tried pulling his shorts down a bit to cover his cockhead, but that only exposed the base of his cock. So he grabbed one of the couch cushions and put it over his stomach, adjusting himself as he did so that his cock was pointed straight up, hidden by the pillow.

“Fuck, I’m sorry. It’s just fucking hot.” He stammered. “I mean, he was cute before, but fuck! His glutes, his calves, his…fuck…his everything man. I’ve always wanted to meet a guy bigger than me! Always! I mean, I love being big down there but, I’ve sometimes I just want to be the smaller guy. I mean, I can find guys big enough to pin me down, or super tall guys…but God I want to meet a guy that’s also got me beat dick-wise. I know, dumb fantasy. But…fuck.” Realizing he had just blurted out his deeper desires. Justin suddenly turned beat red.

I slowly took another sip of my bourbon. After a momentary pause, I spoke.

“There’s nothing wrong with any of that. I mean… I can relate. Buddy, I’m 6’5”, and up until recently I’m usually the biggest guy in the room in all regards. There are exceptions, sure. But usually it’s tall and lanky, or muscular and short, or some combination like that. I like being the big, protective, dominant guy most the time.” I thought back to my revelation in the shower. “But I’m realizing recently that although I love my tiny guys that I can toss around and dominate when I want to, I’m seriously turned on by the idea of being with a guy who is bigger than me. I enjoy being submissive at times too, but it’d be nice to try to submit to a guy with the brawn to back it up, rather than as submission out of love. Does that make sense?”

Justin nodded. “Yeah, I lot actually.” He paused, contemplating something. “I’ve never told anyone, but one of the reasons I got into studying urology is that I was thinking about having surgery to make my penis smaller.” I nearly spat out my drink.

“What?” I questioned, but it came out as an exclamation.

“Yeah,” he replied. “I mean I’d still keep it at like 9” or something near that, but it’d be nice to not be the biggest guy in the room for once. I’ve always loved the way guys look at me when they see me naked for the first time, and I want to experience that from the other side.”

“Hmm… well maybe we can arrange that sometime.” I sat down in a chair across from him. That’s when I noticed my phone had an active call. Shit! Justin must have pocket dialed someone when he dropped my phone.

I rushed to grab my phone and see who was on the line. It was Patrick’s international number. I held the phone to my ear.

“Hey, boo?” I asked.

“Oh, hi hun. About time you picked up your phone.” Patrick laughed. “Hey, put me on speakerphone.”

I did as he asked and set the phone on the coffee table.

“Hi Justin.” Patrick’s voice sang out from between us.

“Uh, hi Patrick.” Justin replied, he looked slightly horrified.

“How’s it going shrimp-dick?” Patrick asked. Justin looked to be at a loss. He stammered but nothing came out…except precum from his turgid cock. Patrick laughed. “No hard feelings Mr., I really was tiny back then.”

“You weren’t tiny, I was just” Justin managed to reply.

“Eh, sure…whatever,” Patrick dismissed him. “It’s in the past. That said, I’ve heard you like tall, muscular hung men. Am I right?” Justin looked at the phone, unsure if he should answer.

“Uh, yessir?” he asked.

“Good.” Patrick sang back. I could tell he was enjoying this. “Well you’ve got two here. Well not here, here. But here…kinda. You know what I mean. Anyway, from what I’ve heard, it sounds like you might be into my fiancé, and you too seem to be getting along quite well.”

Justin chirped in, “I’m on my best behavior, sir, I’m staying in the guest room and am looking for a job and an apartment, I promise I won’t do anything with your fiancé.”

Patrick laughed, “Really, because if you’re into him… I’d love it if you’d fuck him. He likes to top too and could hold you down if you want. But I really need someone to open him up for me, and you’ve got more experience with that than I do. I mean, if you like him that way that is. I know you’ve been through a number this year and I don’t want to impose anything on you, you are our guest for however long you need and that doesn’t change either way. Unless you’re a douche when I get back, which from listening to you guys go back and forth it doesn’t sound like it. So yeah, do you think my future husband is hot?”

Justin’s eye’s shot straight up to mine. Was this guy’s face ever going to go back to it’s normal shade? He spoke slowly.

“Yeah, he’s hot.” He paused for a second before mustering a bit of his bravado he used when he was doing things to please Danny. “He’s hot as fuck. I’ve wanted him to breed me since I first laid eyes on him. I wanted him to make me choke on his dick and make me his bitch for months now. I’ve jacked off thinking about what it must be like watching him fuck your little ass and wished he was fucking me while I was fucking you.”

“It’s not little anymore” Patrick responded by instinct

“Even better.”

“But I need you to fuck him too… a lot.”

Justin almost growled. “Oh I think I can manage that.”

“Hot.” Patrick’s single word summed up what I, and apparently Justin, was thinking. “Hey Aaron, put me on facetime on the tv.”

Chapter 31

Every time I see Patrick, I swear he’s bigger. I guess that’s because he is. He appeared on my screen, shirtless and wearing only a jockstrap. One of the ones he used to be much too big. It fit him well now. Though it wouldn’t for long as I saw him start playing with one of his nipples. God his chest looked jacked.

“Damn boo, looking good” I said.

“Thanks, hun… ok, you heard what he said he wants, have fun!”

I turned back to Justin. He had his bravado look going on, but I could see in his eyes he was both excited and nervous. He grabbed the base of his package.

“You want my cock, faggot?” he spat. The words were tough but his eyes betrayed how turned on he was. I stood up tall, making sure to pull my shoulders back so he couldn’t miss how broad I am.

“You don’t have to do that tough shit with me. But if you want me to be rough, I can. We’ll get to your cock, but first I’m gonna own that sweet, smooth ass of yours. Got it?” His eyes lit up.

“Yessir, you want it… take it.”

I moved to remove my shirt and motioned for him to do the same. Just as he got his shirt over his head I grabbed him by the hip with one arm and flipped him around on the couch so he was ass up and his arms were caught up in his shirt. I pulled his shorts to his knees, spread his cheeks open and dove my tongue into his rosy pucker. Behind me, I could hear Patrick on the TV let out a moan.

Justin managed to free his arms from his shirt. He reached back and spread his ass for me, leaning his chest on the back of the couch for support. He began to moan and thrash, but I grabbed his hips and pulled him back into me as I gave him a rim job he’d remember. After awhile I slowed down a bit and as he calmed down I continued playing with his asshole as I stroked his massive tool with one hand. He was leaking pre all over my couch. I laughed a bit as I thought to myself “thank God for scotchgard.”

Patrick’s moaning from behind me gave me an idea. I picked Justin up and carried him behind the couch, where I had him stand and bend over so I could fuck him while we both watched Patrick masturbate. I spat on his hole and began working my fingers into him. When I was satisfied he was ready, I stood and grabbed his arms and pinned them behind him. I asked him how he wanted it.

“Make me your bitch, sir” he cried as he squirmed a bit.

I lined my cockhead up with his hole and began not so gently pushing it in. He cried out and tried to straighten up a bit. I roughly pushed him back down and realigned my cock. He wanted to be owned, he was going to get it.

I felt his ass finally open up enough to get my fat cockhead past his pucker. I spat on his hole and kept pushing. My dick is wider just past the head, and I heard him gasp as it began to invade his insides. He was tight. I could tell he didn’t get fucked often.

I glanced up at Patrick as he fondled his jock. His triceps popped with each motion. He was looking intently at the screen but I couldn’t tell if he was focused more on me or Justin.

I felt Justin’s hole relax slightly and took the opportunity to push myself all the way inside him. His mouth opened in a silent yell as his horse cock spat out a glob of pre. He tried to reach around to stroke his dick. But I had his arms pinned behind him and he couldn’t move as much as he tried.

I used his hole to get off. Between strokes he managed to get out a “Fuck. Your. Dick. Is. Thick”.

“yeah? You like my dick?” He nodded his affirmation as he moaned.

He was tight as hell, so it wasn’t long before I was close. I pulled out, flipped him around and forced him to the floor. With one foot on his chest, I blew my load. I kept one hand in front of me to catch my spunk, while a few drops fell to land on his face.

“I can’t see” Patrick moaned from the television.

I took my foot off Justin’s chest and helped him to his feet. His big dick was solid and looked threatening, I hoped he wasn’t going to be as rough with me.

“Fuck sir, that was great” He smiled.

“You’re turn” came the tv.

Chapter 32

“How do you want it” Justin asked.

“What do you think is best?” I asked. I admitted to myself I was a bit nervous given his size.

“Hmm…” he began moving the coffee table. “Here, bend over on the floor so he can see you.” I bent over doggie-style on the floor, using a pillow to support my elbows. A moment later I felt a furtive tongue on my ass followed by a light smack on my ass. “Fuck yeah you’ve got a great ass.” He growled.

He took his time with his tongue, slowly exploring my asshole. I looked up towards the tv to see Patrick reach over to grab something off camera. As he came back into focus I saw he had a fleshlight and some lube in hand. He removed his jock, and slathered lube over his cock. Fuck he looked massive. The tonguing stopped.

“Fuck man, wow.” I heard Justin’s awed voice. “fucking awesome cock.”

“Thanks.” Came Patrick’s voice.

I felt wetness on my hole again. Justin’s pre-jizz began oozing down my crack, lubing me up. A moment later, I felt his cock head on my hole and I involuntarily twitched. He rubbed his massive cockhead up and down my crack a few times before lining up for the entry. I felt trepidation. His cock and was massive. Thicker slightly than the rest of his dick, but not by much. The image of an apple being pushed through a dime sized tube came to mind. He pressed more, gently, but firmly. For a moment I felt like it wasn’t going to work. He was just too thick.

Then I looked at the tv screen and remember, Patrick is going to be thicker if he isn’t already. I focused on relaxing, on letting myself open up. Wasn’t working.

“One sec,” Justin said. He got up and quickly ran to the guest room. He came back with a washcloth and a can of something. He sprayed a little onto the rag and handed it to me. “Here, like poppers. But don’t do too much cause it’ll fuck you up.” I obeyed and inhaled from the rag.

I started feeling quite relaxed and almost sleepy is the best way to describe it. Then his cockhead was at my hole again. He pressed again, insistently as the relaxing feeling intensified. Suddenly, with almost a pop, I felt his cock enter my hole and I was very much wide awake and feeling everything again! I instinctively flexed my ass muscles.

“Breath,” he said reassuringly, “Take a deep breath… Fuck you are tight.” He didn’t move for a moment. I looked back at Patrick. He had stuck just the head of his dick into the fleshlight. I wasn’t sure his entire dick was going to fit in the thing. “Fuck yeah,” Justin moaned, as he became transfixed with Patrick’s cock. I felt him throb inside me, bringing his attention back to me. “Fuck you’re so tight,” he said again.

He began working his cock into me, slowly. Very very slowly. It felt amazing. As he went deeper, so did Patrick with his fleshlight. Things felt like they were going smoothly. My ass felt like you could land a plane it it, but I knew we weren’t done. I reached back and tried to wrap my fingers around Justin’s cock.

“A bit past half way” he said calmly. A moment later I felt him hit that spot Patrick had recently found in me. He pushed a bit further. “Ah,” He moaned, “wow…am I hitting virgin territory?” I couldn’t speak anything intelligible. I closed my eyes to concentrate on the feeling of his giant member opening me wide, when Justin reached over and put that rag to my face again. The feeling was stronger this time, and I felt my hole relax a bit, somehow.

He pressed in a bit more, moaning as he did so. He caught a glance at Patrick again, watching his muscles flex as he stroked his cock with the fleshlight. He became transfixed, muttering about how huge Patrick’s arms were, and his chest, and his cock. Patrick ate the attention up and started flexing to show off. He flexed a bicep and I felt Justin’s cock swell inside me as he pushed even further into me. He started fucking me in earnest now as I moaned as he impaled me. I didn’t think I could take all of him yet. Seeing the can of poppers and the rag I grabbed them and took a whiff. I relaxed just in time for Justin to push himself into me all the way to the hilt.

Untouched, my cock exploded even though I had just cum not long ago. Patrick let out a loud grunt and pushed himself into the fleshlight to the hilt. With a crack, I saw his cockhead come out of the top of the fleshlight a couple inches as the sides at the top of the toy split either from his grip or his huge cock tearing it open. Precum poured freely down from his piss slit, coating his hands in clear liquid. He didn’t seem to notice.

“Fuck yeah, fuck his hole,” Patrick moaned, beginning to take longer strokes on the broken fleshlight, which Justin then matched in my asshole. “Look at him, he loves it”. It was true, I was on cloud nine. Justin’s cock was enormous, and as he took longer and longer strokes I felt like I was both way too full and also like I couldn’t get enough. It was big enough by far to make me shout and groan with each stroke, but although I expected myself to scream “stop, too much”, instead I heard myself screaming, “yes, yes…omg you’re huge, yes.”

“I’m close,” I heard Justin say, “I’m close…I’m close.” He was taking shorter, quicker strokes in me now, using only about half his cock. Patrick decided to push him over the edge. After a couple quick strokes he ripped the fleshlight off and hit a double bicep pose as he began blowing his spunk on the desk in front of him. “Justin screamed “Fuck” and pushed himself all the way into me as he came. I was a bit overwhelmed with the whole scene and didn’t realize that somewhere in there I had come a third time. I looked up to see that Patrick had put the cap on the bottom of the fleshlight and had filled it to the brim with his jizz…and was still cumming. He then lifted it to his mouth and began drinking his jizz while continuing to cum buckets. Justin was still transfixed as he blew another load in me.

When Patrick finally finished cumming, a few minutes passed with all of us just catching our breath. Patrick started to clean up with a few towels, and we moved to do the same. Before he hung up he looked at the camera and said.

“You’ve got two weeks to loosen him up as much as you can Justin…  Oh, and you may want to loosen up a bit yourself.” With that, he flexed and kissed his bicep then the screen went black.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I wanna bet that Patrick comes back by private jet because he's too big for regular planes.  I bet he ends up about 9 feet tall and his cock is probably about 2 feet long or more with a circumference bigger than Aaron's arm after two weeks. 

I could imagine Patick saying that.  "You may have to use a leg."

Ah hell yeah thanks so much for continuing this!

If Patrick is going to get crazy big I'd love to see Aaron take the treatment just so he can survive. An extraordinary responder, but nothing like Patrick. A massive god among men and his boyfriend's little plaything at the same time.

This is by far one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. I can't believe it's been going for so long; how did I miss it? Really great stuff, LinkX. 

A testament to LinkX's incredible writing: it took three attempts to read the latest without cumming, and I still barely made it! In addition to the wait, the way you've teased us with only glimpses of Patrick's new attitude, new physique, and new cock has me so pumped for his homecoming - I may need to rub one out just to focus enough to read it. 

• Like 2

Thanks for keep writing,looking forward massive mountains of muscles patrick back!!!imagine that he need to ducked through the door to get in!!!

hope you can write about patrick side which means about his growth during he left aaron.

• Upvote 1

LinkX - it's so great to see this story back for more, and I'm loving the direction you're taking it.  Thanks so much for  taking it up again and sharing your work!