I was so glad to see a continuation of this! I agree with the statement about the Pringles can... super hot!

15 hours ago, Merpit said:

The trick with the Pringles container is so hot! Hot imagining that!

The best thing about LinkXs story is that the growth happens slowly (muscles and dick :).

Every bit of growth is celebrated by the characters. :wub:

I love love how Patrick gets slightly bigger in each chapter and takes over control more and more.

And gets sexually so powerful!

:o:)

Great story and love how he gets more and more dominant as he gets bigger. Aaron could start his own "exercise" with a dildo to get ready for the big stud.

• Upvote 1

I agree that he should be massive.  I wonder if Patrick as the mindset that he's not going to be too big until the rude awakening happens when Patrick comes home and finds out he really is to big to fit inside Aaron.  If his cock is bigger than a Pringles can, imagine what it would be like when he gets home.  For Aaron, it might be like shoving his own forearm up his ass.  

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...