A picked on nerd is gifted a special formula that he uses to possess the jock who bullied him. This is the first of a Jockstrap Power mini series I've been working on. Shoutout to writer alwaysmyway, inspired by his stories.

Little Ricky had the same routine every day. He preferred routine, it gave him an understanding of order out of the chaos that normally ruled his life. By establishing this he was able to at least navigate his life with a certain level of expectation each and every day, even if the consequences of each day were harsh on him. He created routine out of necessity, out of a need to adapt to this chaos, this punishment that to him seemed to create a life and a role of one who made everyone else's lives better. And often at the sacrifice of Ricky himself.

By the time his senior year of high school rolled around, Ricky thought he had his routine settled, mapped out to give him the most comfortable, least confrontational part of his day. Ever since his freshman year, he suffered the taunting and sometimes abuse from students who took easy advantage of his small frame, poor vision, and lack of social experience. Little Ricky, after all, was called such for obvious reasons, and his late physical development into adulthood and continued stunted development often kept him at the bottom of the social totem pole.

But Ricky was smart and he was able to keep a low profile. As long as he stuck to his routine, he calculated, he could stick to around a 10% bully rate, and would often only have run ins with the bullies once every 2 weeks.

This routine required careful planning over the years. The athletes were the guys who picked on him, and the usually picked on him when their sports weren't in season. He was careful to avoid the baseball fields during the winter, the swim lockers during the spring, and the football players during the fall and the spring. The footballers, full of testosterone and masculine domineering, were often the worst to Ricky. But they were also the guys Ricky admired the most. Senior year made life a little easier on him because he finally only had his own class to contend with, the older men having graduated.

But as part of Ricky's routine he sometimes allowed himself an opportunity or two, on occasion, to run into the football jocks. They exhibited a level of masculinity that Ricky admired, that Ricky wished he had, and to just be around them, to smell their dominating presence, fulfilled a deep thought that Ricky harbored well within his mind, one he had to try hard not to show people: That he enjoyed being near them, that he enjoyed having them grab him and throw him around. He didn't like the pain of the abuse, of the underwear grabs, of the foot trips, but he liked that they held him, that the would get close to him, even if it was for an abusive purpose. Of course, they never hurt him seriously, it was all in good fun for them, but Ricky teased them just enough to feel their proximity. And it was just enough for the enjoyment to outlast any pain. Ricky still wasn't sure if he loved them or not, or if this lust was anything more than just a desire to be them. But he didn't care, he took advantage of it when he felt the time was right.

Even though the varsity football team was underway with their fall season, Ricky knew the right time he could get in their way. It was a Monday, and the last bell rang for the day, Ricky took his usual post at his locker and lingered there an extra 3 minutes, just long enough for Josh, Tyler and Jon to make their turn from their lockers and find him fumbling around with his books.

As expected, the three football jocks turned and saw their prey at his locker. Ricky preferred Tyler, the star quarterback, who's hairy arms and bulked physique exuded not just an athlete of power and endurance, but a leader and a motivator, one who was able to truly lead a group of men to victory both on and off the team.

Thankfully Tyler, unlike his friends, was a relatively tame guy. He forced his jock bullying onto Ricky not because of his need to be mean, but a need to exert consistent dominance on other people. Just a confidence builder, Ricky reasoned.

Josh was not so tame, though. The guy was a 6'2”, 220 lb mound of aggression and power. His short hair had to be kept that way because it grew so fast and like Jon, his body was completely untamed. His hair was dark and his skin tanned. He was just interesting enough looking to hold someones attention, and built and mean enough to quickly scare them off.

Josh grabbed Ricky and threw him against the lockers. “What's up, ltitle Ricky?” Tyler said, walking over to him with a smile. “Sorry we can't spend more time together today, gotta hit up practice, we're doing a full-on scrimage with the JV team today, but you wouldn't know anything that wouldya?”

Ricky looked deep in Josh's brown eyes, his irises wide as they were fixed on his little prey. “No I wouldn't,” Ricky said, blankly, back at his bully. “Drop him, Josh,” Tyler ordered, and his friend let him go. “I'm taking his books though,” Josh added, “See what it's like to fail a test for once...”

Ricky stuck his foot out, causing the dumb oaf to trip over. “Hey little fucker!” Josh shouted, and he and Jon grabbed him again, lifting him by his skinny shoulders, Jon near his face. Ricky got a whiff of the jocks' masculine smell, and smiled a little as they dropped him again, moving on and forgetting about the little punching bag behind them.

Ricky grabbed his backpack and moved onto the last part of his routine before heading back home. Making sure no one was around, he walked into the custodian office and carefully closed the door behind him. The custodian, Mr. Potter, had to be at least 70, probably closer to 80, and he walked around the school in a seemingly senile, robotic way. Though he seemed to always keep everything clean. He was rarely in his office after school hours, and for the last year, ever since Ricky added this stop to his routine, he never ran into Potter.

Ricky sneaked past Potter's desk, past the mops and brooms and through the aisles stuffed with toilet paper and paper towels. Ricky ripped off a few squares for himself. He pushed aside some boxes and dropped his backpack by them, squeezing through a small crevice and into a little closet that seemed to be completely forgotten about at the school. It smelled a little damp, but there was a good reason for that. Ricky made it there just in time as he pushed two more boxes aside, revealing a small but fortunate hole that peered right into the men's locker room of the football team. Across the small aisle from the wall where Ricky peered was his favorite player's lockers, particularly Tyler's who was right in front of him.

“I can't wait to suit up and get into scrimmage,” Jon said, leading the three into their row of lockers, “gotta get some of this exertion out!! We're gonna fuckin dominate the sophomores today.”

The three guys lined up to their lockers and opened them, casually talking about their practice, girls, lifting weights, being athletic, homework, and other usual topics of the jock life. Whatever their topics were Ricky didn't care. He just watched.

Jon was the first to pull his shirt, shoes and pants off. Ricky found of the three, Jon the three he was the one who enjoyed being in the buff the longest. He always walked buck naked both before and after practice to pee in the urinals. He walked everywhere in the room naked and was proud to show himself off.

Tyler and Josh weren't ashamed of their bodies either, and they quickly followed his lead in getting undressed. Of the three Ricky enjoyed Tyler the most, but Jon wasn't a sight for poor eyes either. Jon dropped his shorts and stretched his body, examining his ass and flexing his quads before throwing his clothes into his locker.

“Looking forward to lifting tomorrow, too,” he said, continuing to check himself out, “I can really notice growth in my quads and pecs ever since I upped the reps on the bench.”

Jon shut his locker as Tyler and Josh dropped their own shorts and got nude. Ricky stared at the three of them in their complete nude comfort as they talked about masculine topics and showed the image of true sportsmen. Ricky wished he could be them, wished he could be like them. Josh and Tyler started fumbling for their uniforms as Jon passed them to take his ritual naked walk to the urinals. Tyler turned to the side and Ricky noticed his hard, locked in ass. The cheeks were rock solid cylinders pulled with well-defined muscles connecting his bulked back with his expanded quads. His brown hair spread ever so thinly over his lower back before thickening over his butt and down his legs. Tyler turned back to his locker and Ricky saw his long ass crack proportional to the tall body that stood at the locker. Tyler grabbed his jockstrap, a well-used white strap that had a thick sock covering for a large package. Josh continued chatting with Tyler as Jon came back to re-open his locker. Jon's body, while a little shorter and less hairy, was even more defined muscularly, with his pale skin showing nearly every contour, every thick twine of sinew over his body. Ricky figured his shorter stature motivated him not only to be bulky, but to show it off every chance he got, almost to make up for his height.

Tyler turned right toward Ricky as he unfurled his strap. His package, whether before or after practice, was huge. His balls hung low and his cock was always plump and long, covered warmly by his thick pubic hair. The man held a level of masculinity and assurance that Ricky only wished he could understand. He stared as Tyler pulled the jockstrap up his legs, resting the garment neatly over his package. He turned back around to grab his uniform, ass still showing through the exposed chaps. As the guys put on their white football pants, sliding their pads into the gear, Ricky could continue to make out the jockstraps showing clearly underneath the pants. Even when clothed the guys wore their masculine monikers so as to remind everyone of their identity.

The jocks put on the rest of their uniform and ran out through the locker room with their team, cleats snapping against the tile floor and the asphalt outside. Ricky sighed. He wished he could be like them.

He looked around the custodian office to find it still empty. Leaving his backpack in the little compartment, Ricky squeezed through the crevice and worked his way around the athletic corridor, exiting through the custodian doorway and down the hall into the locker room titled,

Varsity Football MEN

Walking carefully to make sure no one else was around, he heared the varsity coaches yelling during the men's warm up. Confident he was truly alone, he spun Tyler's locker combo built into his door, having memorized the numbers from his last year of peeping through the secret room. He opened the door and examined Tyler's belongings. His backpack, street clothes, and old, unwashed uniform garments from last week's practice. The assistant manager hadn't been through to wash their old clothes.

Ricky pulled out a pair of sliding shorts used during the men's indoor conditioning. It reeked of sweat, of balls, of masculine endurance. Ricky took a quick whiff, gagging and smiling at the same time. The thought of having that kind of smell at all infatuated Ricky. He wanted it.

Deciding to let his inner most fantasy out, if only for a brief minute, Ricky quickly kicked off his shoes and pulled off his button down and t-shirt before examining the under armour shorts again. It still felt a little sweaty from its use last week. The temptation was too much, Ricky slid down his white briefs allowing his body to stand freely in the locker room. He closed his eyes and imagined being there with the jocks, being one of them, being just like Tyler, and slides on the shorts. They're tight. They fit snug, and the cold sweat from Tyler slowly warmed his body as he feels his own balls grow from the warmth and comfort. He checks out his skinny body and sees his tiny package accentuated by the athletic briefs. “Fuck, if only I was a little bigger...” he told himself, moving his hands across his body. “If even just for a moment...”

Ricky reached down to the shorts and felt his small package under the clothing. He frowns. “If only...” he sighs. The guy's testosterone levels, normally low, started increasing under the fun he was having living the fantasy. He had only risked actually sneaking into Tyler's locker once before, and now he was wearing his shorts. He was completely out of his element in more ways than one, but the risk and the fantasy were starting to turn him on.

Ricky could feel his dick rustling inside the shorts and a smile grew on his face. He started pacing back and forth in the corridor pretending to be Ricky, ass slapping friends and receiving high fives. Soon his erection was full even though it was barely noticeable in the shorts. But he didn't care. Ricky pushed his right hand under the shorts as he continued walking around, living the fantasy of being Tyler. Grabbing his rod, he started pumping, closing his eyes and leaning against the lockers for leverage. With every pump he dreamed of being Tyler, dreamed of having his body, of exuding and executing the masculine brilliance held within the man. Faster and faster Ricky continued pumping, Finally his dickhead poked out of the shorts, the pre-cum pushing into the cloth, “oh yes...” Ricky whispered. He pushed the shorts down to his knees and sat his ass against the locker, tilted his head back and opened mouth in a brief moment of ecstasy....

“What the hell?!” Ricky heard, his eyes snapped open, snapped back to reality. Even though he was only a few short pumps of cumming, the voice, an older voice, beckoned him back to the harsh realities of life. Ricky's mouth dropped.

“Oh shit I've been caught!” he thought to himself, “how do I get out of this?!” he looked left and right and saw a brief glimpse of an old man with a mop off to the left. Mr. Potter.

For two years the old man had never caught Rick in his own office but there he was, mop and bucket in hand, doing a mundane and standard task, walking into Rick's life. He didn't have time to think, he couldn't' make eye contact again, maybe if he held his face Potter wouldn't be able to identify him. He grabbed his clothes, picked up his shoes and ran. Where to he didn't know, but he had to get out of there. Who cares if Tyler's shorts were missing, Ricky ran.

He exited the locker room and into an empty hallway, he had to get out of the school. His backpack! Ricky sprinted back into the custodian's closet, sure he wouldn't be there now, and into the office, He threw himself into the hidden room and quickly stripped, boner long died down now, Ricky grabbed his shorts, jeans and shirts and quickly dressed, looking through the hole to the locker room. No sign of Mr. Potter. He grabbed his backpack and sneakily exited the secret room, walking back across the office.

“I know what you were doing,” the voice came again. This time much more softer, more controlled, less surprised. “You really needn't be ashamed of it.”

Ricky slowly turned his head to see Mr. Potter looking over some papers on his desk, no eyes on Rick at all, but talking directly to him with a poise that seemed to be more than just talk. One of seriousness and understanding.

The old man continued, “I've seen you bullied by those kids ever since you were a sophomore. I've seen you put up with it day in and day out. I've seen you handle yourself so well you don't even shed a tear when in pain or humiliation.” Another pause, and then: “You want to be them don't you.”

Ricky stared but didn't answer. Didn't know how to answer. How do you talk to someone who already knows everything about you? On the one hand Ricky was almost relieved to know that someone harbored his secrets but wasn't disgusted by them.

Potter continued. “But what happened today, that took my impression of you to a whole new level. If you want to be them, you're going to need help. You're going to need something I haven't shared with anyone in over 50 years. But my days are numbered now, I won't be around too much longer. Here, I have something to show you...”

Ricky was now completely perplexed as the old man took out a key and unlocked a desk drawer, pulling out a small but heavy-looking tin lunchbox. “When I was your age, maybe younger, an old man gave me this case. It changed my life. For the better at first, but I was foolish and abused it. I hadn't even opened it since I was younger than you.” Potter's hands grace the old tin box, He pushes some dust off to the side, staring at the box, not looking up once, “there's instructions inside. I'll let you decide how you want to use it. I hope you'll be wiser than I.”

Potter pushes the box to the side and steps away from his desk, still not looking at Ricky. “Maybe you'll be wiser than I...” he repeats, walking through the back door, leaving it open behind him.

Ricky turns his attention back to the tin box. He walks to it and examines the cover. It's of a clown made out of colorful building blocks, a big smile with big eyes staring back at Ricky.

“Maybe he takes me for a fool. I sure was acting like one...” Ricky says as he carefully sets the box in his backpack, on top of Tyler's running shorts. “Hmm, maybe I'll try returning them tomorrow,” and Ricky heads home at a slower pace, changing his daily habit for the first time in a year, not worried about breaking his schedule.

Ricky lived with his grandmother in the same home she owned since the 1960s. It was a drab, old, one story house, beige bricks and dead grass silhouetted by the setting sun. Ricky took his key and unlocked the door, climbing inside and shutting it behind him. “Grandma, I'm home,” he shouted. No response.

Heading through the living room Ricky walked past his grandmother's bedroom and carefully opened the door. She was soundly sleeping as she usually was at this time. When his grandmother was awake, she had a good energy and a slow but sharp mind, but with her onset Alzheimer's he knew it wouldn't be long before she would start forgetting even him.

Ricky sat at his desk in his small bedroom and looked at a picture of his family. Before his parents split, they seemed happy enough, at least on the surface. But Ricky often heard them fight bitterly every night, when they suspected he was asleep. After his father went to prison for embezzling money, his mom ran off with another guy, who was probably a criminal himself, and left Ricky when he was only 10 to live with her mom. Ricky didn't mind it.

Ricky quickly turned his attention to the tin box in his backpack and he sat it on his desk, watching the smiling clown look up him, encouraging him to open it. He pulled the two tabs and opened it and inside he saw three, rusty little compartments with little tin doors over them. They were labeled: “Possess, Procreate, Power.”

Simple, if mysterious words, he opened the cover on the left, the one labeled “Possess” and read the small description etched into the tin box.

“Possess. This is the required potion. Procreate and Power will only work if Possess is already in use. Apply this to an article of clothing near the genitals of the human you wish you possess. Wear the garment. Become the garment. Host human must wear garment following your merging. You will control your new host. Heed this: you will become your new host. You will not be able to reclaim your former body.”

“Become the garment?” Ricky asks himself. “Not be able to reclaim...” he read it over again to make sure he understood. He looked down at the container. Inside were what appeared to be some dried herbs, maybe a handful or so. It smelled strange, pungent, like the sweat of an athlete. “Hmm...” Ricky asked himself. “So if I apply this and wear Jon or Tyler's clothing, maybe I could...become them?”

As the fantasy started swirling around in his head a small, mystified smile grew on his face.

--

Ricky rushed through classes more carelessly than he ever had before. For the first time in his high school career he had a real goal to attempt. A bizarre and weird one, one that could potentially humiliate him for life, or cause him to be expelled, but he had to try it, he had to take a risk and make an attempt to become what he always wanted to be.

When the last bell rang for the end of the day, Ricky quickly went to his locker, unpacked all of his books, and took his backpack which carefully held Tyler's sliding shorts and Ricky's newfound potions. He slipped past the football players quickly just as they were leaving their own classes, sneaked through the Janitor's closet, thankfully with Potter not there, and slipped into the Men's Football Locker room, with over 10 minutes before the first jocks would arrive for practice.

Ricky spun the locker combo and opened Jon's locker, carefully resetting his sliding shorts. The guys were going to be suiting up again for scrimmage and both Tyler and Jon would be wearing their jockstraps again. He looked at the two lockers, hesitating briefly on who's shorts to try his little experiment. Having already had Tyler's door open, he opted to go for his jockstrap.

Ricky left Tyler's door open and opened an unoccupied locker a few steps away. Figuring none of the jocks would check there, he unloaded his backpack and set it carefully in the locker, carefully hiding it from any light so as not to arouse suspicion. Ricky quickly threw off his shirt and kicked off his shoes and socks, stripping down to his white briefs. He examined his small, weak body again. Taking a deep breath, he wished to himself, and perhaps to Potter's potions too, that he wouldn't have to live a life as a measly little guy anymore.

He slipped off his briefs and got completely naked, the last time, he hoped, it would be naked with this body, and stuffed his clothing into his backpack. He pulled out the potion bag and examined the herbs inside. Walking back over to Tyler's locker, Ricky pulled out a few herbs and sprinkled them onto the jockstrap, evenly covering the inside of the front pouch. They sit there for a moment, and quickly liquify, settling into the strap, diluting a light green cover onto the entire cloth and spreading into the waist strap above, before jock returns to its normal, sweat-stained color.

“Wow, it might really work,” Ricky says. He carefully places the herb bag back in its case, in his backpack, and shuts the neighboring locker. He walks back over Tyler's, knowing there's not much time left, and quickly slips on his jock, letting the cloth slide up his legs before comfortably, if somewhat largely, fit over his small package and his waist, slapping the band onto his body.

He looks down to himself. “What happens now?” He asks himself, but it didn't take long for him to notice. His dick pushes against the cloth and quickly disappears, becoming one with the cloth, almost as if it's taking him in, sucking his body into the cloth. “Oh shit!” Ricky whispers to himself, “I'm going into the cloth!”

He can feel a tingling sensation run through his waist, around to his butt and down his legs, up through his torso. It's not painful, just numbing, numbing because his flesh disappearing into the cloth.

He can feel his ass pull backwards, quickly losing all of its mass, his legs start shrinking as he feels his body pulled like a black hole into the cloth which quickly is taking in whatever it can. Ricky starts breathing quickly but notices that he's having more and more trouble, his lungs are falling into nothing. Ricky also starts shrinking down from his short 5'7” to a measly 5', then down into the 4s. He reaches his measly arms up into the locker and finds he can now fit his tiny body inside, quickly becoming smaller and smaller into nothing. “I don't have much time' He tells himself as he pulls his body, now less than 40 pounds, into the locker, using the last bit of strength that he had, he shuts the locker behind him, leaving him to melt in the darkness of the strap.

After what seemed like only a few seconds, Ricky felt like he couldn't move at all, couldn't see, couldn't really feel. But he knew where he was and he knew where he had settled. It was the strangest feeling he had ever had. He was nothing and yet he existed.

Soon he started to hear noises. “The jocks are coming!” he told himself. He couldn’t make out what people were saying but he knew the men were out there, talking, joking to each other. Soon light bled into the locker and an already shirtless Tyler bared himself into his locker. The jock was already getting naked, he must have been running late. He could make out, through the light, already naked Jocks behind him. Jon's butt was visible as he walked across with his own jockstrap in hand, getting dressed for practice. “But like I was saying, how are we going to be able to win the regionals with Mac off the team this year? His arm has the throwing power of a greek warrior,” Tyler said, turned toward his naked friend.

“You gotta make up for it, Tyler, condition yourself, man,” Jon answered, “extra iron to pump between this week and next.”

Ricky couldn't see him, but Josh chimed in next, “I'm just excited for the football party tonight, juniors hosting it, we just show up and raise some hell, gonna be great,” he said before cutting a loud fart. Tyler turned to him with a smirk on his face. “What?!” Josh said, laughing, “I'm a Man!”

Ricky kept his attention on Tyler as he continued undressing. First his shorts and shoes went into the locker, followed by his socks. Finally his boxers flung into the small cabinet, filling the locker with his signature, masculine smell. Tyler unassumingly lifted the jockstrap, still listening to his friends' banter. Ricky could see him, feel him unfurling it. “Come on you stupid jock, put me on...” he kept thinking to himself as he felt himself slowly lowered.

“No time for a pee today, gotta hurry,” Tyler said, lifting his naked left, then right leg into the strap. As he pulled upward, Ricky could start to feel the athlete around him, start to feel the control he would soon have over the jock. Tyler's hairy legs guiding Ricky up his otherwise smooth and hard body toward his masculine package. Tyler didn't realize he was sealing his own fate, the mere thought of possession exciting Ricky. Ricky felt immediately surrounded by the jock's cock and balls, pushed snugly against and completely around him. As the rear of the strap smacked against Tyler's ass, Ricky could feel the most amazing thing happen: he was literally being pulled into Tyler. In a matter of seconds Ricky's whole being began getting pulled into the athlete, up through his dick, and into his body.

Tyler, meanwhile took a step back, shocked by the loss of feeling in his dick, then in his hips. “What the fuck?” Tyler told himself as he blinked. He could no longer move his waist. He felt his hands against his abs, still had feeling, before moving down to his ass where it was completely numb. “What's wrong with me?” Tyler frantically said, panicking. The loss of feeling spread down to his quads and soon up to his abs. Like a napkin getting stained Tyler was slowly losing his feeling throughout his body. “SHIT!” he shouted, his friends turning to him, “something's...happ...ening...” his breathing increased, losing feeling in his chest Tyler took a step back and realized he didn't control his step, his arm swung and he realized he didn't swing it!

“Uhh, Tyler, are you ok?” Jon said, approaching him. “Do you need me to call the nurse?”

“No!” Tyler answered involuntarily, “just need a second...”

Tyler was losing vision, getting dizzy, he wasn't the one talking, he wasn't the one moving! “What's happening to me? WHAT'S HAPPENING?!” he said in a panic, his body seemed to calm down, seemed to be in control despite his own panicking. But something started to make sense, a voice. A voice laughing in surprising pleasure as it got louder and louder in Tyler's head. “Holy shit it's working!” it said.

“What?! Who is this? What's happening to me?” Tyler asked.

But the voice was controlled, simple, it knew exactly what was happening: “Oh, hello, Tyler...and goodbye.” Everything turned to darkness.

Ricky turned his head before looking down. A new body. An athletic body. A masculine body. He smiled before moving his hands up to his face. His face was new, it was Tyler's. The potion worked! “I am fuckin Tyler!” he shouted, not realizing the entire team turned to him.

Tyler coughed and turned back toward his team, “uhh, sorry guys, got dizzy there for a sec.”

The guys shrugged and went back to changing, but internally Ricky smiled. He took the body. It was his! As Tyler, he discreetly flexed his abs and quads, seeing his sinew shake with the strength of Tyler's body. Stretching himself he felt around in Tyler's thoughts and realized he had his entire mind to explore. He truly became the master of the athlete. He knew Tyler's entire history, his personality, easily inheriting his entire personality. “Fuck this is gonna be fun...” Tyler, the new Tyler, told himself.

Tyler walked toward the urinals and pulled his jockstrap down, admiring his obnoxiously large cock. He peed easily, no shyness as a jock. Reaching around to his ass, Tyler felt the muscular work this jock had put into his body, and lavishly enjoyed the new body he attained. Tyler walked back to his locker and quickly grabbed his shorts and pads. As he suited up the remaining football uniform, he looked back to his team, “don't worry about regionals, I got it,” and the team smiled back at him. “That's my man!” Josh shouted “let's fuckin win this!”

Tyler got a slap on his ass as he smiled back at the team. “I think I'm going to enjoy this new life.”

Running through the workouts and drills of practice, everything about Tyler's life felt so new, so unfamiliar, and yet Tyler was able to perform it with ease that he never knew before. The instincts in his new body to run, to watch, to react, to shout to teammates, to perform like an athlete. It wasn't easy, but for the first time in his life Tyler felt like he fully understood it.

Tyler threw the ball hard out toward Mike, another senior and wide receiver, and aimed it carefully above him, making sure his energy would hit the receiver in just the right location. The ball perfectly spun from his hands before Evan tackled him from the right, Tyler landing on the soft grass with his defensive friend on top of him. “Nice one, Tyler, man you're doing well today!” Evan extended his hand and Tyler lifted himself up, feeling a sharp slap on his ass from his buddy.

“Thanks Evan,” Tyler said, searching his head for the history of his buddy, “not too shabby yourself, thanks for not knocking my head out.”

“More things in life than just the game, my man,” he said, giving him another slap before reforming the line of scrimmage.

Tyler next decided to run the ball, quickly pushing through the line and squeezing around the players, taking his feet off toward the goal line. Approaching the line, he saw Jon signaling to him to take the ball, and tossed it to him before getting tackled himself. Jon ran to the line and threw the ball onto the ground. “Fuck Yeah!!” he shouted with masculine pride. We're gonna fuckin dominate next week!”

The guys hollered for their friends, Tyler smiling with the new-found companionship he now had. He lifted his arms and cheered with them as they worked their way back to the locker room. “Shit yeah!” he shouted, enjoying the camaraderie.

Tyler followed his buddies in removing his stinky clothing for practice. Charlie came rolling around with his cart to take the dirty clothes from practice. Though a student, Charlie was way more mature than most of the players and even got along with Ricky pretty well. But Tyler knew Jon wasn't going to be so nice to him today.

Taking off the last of his clothing, Jon smiled to Tyler as he peeled his jockstrap down. “Yo Charlie!” Jon said, “Whatchu got over here? Nuthin that's what.” Charlie quietly kept pushing the cart as other men tossed in their pants, shirts and jockstraps, ignoring Jon but not defending Charlie either.

“Hey turd, I'm talkin to you. You gonna take my jockstrap or not?” Jon stood there, his sweat-stained naked body still shorter than Charlie, but trying his best to exert whatever he could. Charlie looked up at Jon and carefully pulled the strap dangling off Jon's middle finger. But Jon wouldn't have it.

“You don't have the right!” he shouted and tried tossing the strap onto Charlie's head. But Tyler wouldn't have it. “What it fucker!” Tyler shouted, grabbing the strap and flinging it into the cart. “What's wrong with you? This guy is on our Team!”

Charlie looked over to Tyler with a small smile, before turning back to Jon. A sense of shame hit the senior. He looked down at his naked body. “Uhh, sorry, Charlie.” He said. “Just got the crazies from scrimmage, you know?”

Charlie continued pushing the cart, not saying anything. Tyler quickly stepped out of his own jockstrap and tossed it into the cart. “Thanks Charlie,” Tyler said, surprised he was able to convince his friend so quickly to stop the bullying.

Tyler grabbed his soap as Jon tapped him on the shoulder, “thanks man, I don't know what got over me there, but I feel better not being such a dick. I think.” Jon said with reason.

“It's cool, man, you just gotta relieve the stress I think,” Tyler answered.

Tyler walked back over to Ricky's locker and looked in to see if his things were still there. He could see the tin box peering through the slots in the locker and decided to look more closely at it. “What are you doing, Tyler?” Josh asked, “shower don't stay hot forever!”

“Yeah,” Tyler answered, attention not really on his friend. He cracked open the Procreate tab and before he even had time to examine it, Mike gave him an ass slap knocking his hands toward the tab, causing a much finer and more sandy powder to shoot out of the can. “Oh shit,” Tyler said, Mike not hearing him as he walked toward the shower. The powder quickly flung into the air and Tyler gave it a short sniff, not realizing just how much he had inhaled. It smelled like a dry desert and the powder burned his nose.

Tyler started coughing but seemed to like the feeling as his eyes got focused and a new energy surged into him. He took another whiff. “Cool!” he said.

Tyler shut the tin box, not caring to read whatever note was printed on the Procreate label, and re-locked the locker, strutting himself down toward the showers, a renewed energy flowing through him.

The guys filed into the long, open gang shower and Tyler took his usual place in the middle shower head. His buddies filling in around him. Tyler had never felt more comfortable then where he was now, actually surrounded by his athletic friends and being a true part of the team. For a moment, Tyler nearly forgot about his former self, both the jock who used to have this body, and the man he was before. He nodded and shook off his history, “this is who I am now” he told himself. “I'll figure out some way to make Ricky disappear later.”

Being around his naked buddies, Tyler did feel at home, but he was starting to feel a little too comfortable even for himself. The energy from the powder was going to his dick, or so he thought, and it was starting to wake up. One the one hand, Tyler was surprised to have gone this long in his new body without thinking of his sex tool, but now he was in the middle of the showers and his dick was growing.

“My man is coming up!” he shouted, a jock-like instinct in him to show it off. The other guys started chuckling and giving Tyler shit for the accidental boner, or so they thought, but it didn't take long for them to notice it was more than a boner that was growing on Tyler. It seemed his whole body was growing.

Tyler's breathing accelerated. He was getting hot. He stepped out of the shower head and stretched his body. “oh shit, guys!” he shouted, “god I feel like I'm growing. Holy shit it feels GOOOD! YEAH!” he shouted again.

Tyler's balls started dropping like boulders as his dick went beyond horizontal, stretching out and gaining girth as his testicles grew low and heavy. Stretching his abs and waist he noticed it start to expand as well, creating new layers of muscular girth as it locked in his quads and sharpened his adonis belt. “Mmmm....” Tyler couldn't help but revel in it, it all felt too good.

By this time most of the team had stopped paying attention to the water running over them and stared at the growing beast before them. Tyler's ass pushed a hard bubble outward as his pubic hair started to grow with more veracity over his legs and ass and up his abs, the water matting it down like a fur. His abs locked deep grooves as his pecs flattened and nipples widened, hair growing over them. His shoulders started bulking up and outward as his back muscles reached up and around them, building into his biceps and triceps and thickening his neck, chin and head. “Fuck yeah! MOOOREEEE!” He shouted, grabbing his dick without any conscious thought.

Tyler started pumping, he couldn't help it. “Join me, team!” he shouted, taking a minute to open his eyes as his team stared hypnotically at him. “I said join me!”

The team, in a trance, started tugging at their dicks one after the other, staring at the growing beast before them. “I'm here to spread this power,” Tyler cryptically said, “to procreate it...”

The team started scooting closer to Tyler, watching him pump his dick as they attempted to follow. “Fuck yeah...” they said as their own orgasms started to build.

Tyler could feel his dick building, his balls churning, he was nearly ready, his semen ready to spread out to his friends, “Ohhh SHIIITTT!” he shouts as his balls fling into him and one, after another, after another, huge shot of dark yellow semen shoots from his body and onto the floor and onto his teammates.

The naked team was shocked at first, having been sprayed by their friend they were afraid, but it didn't take them long to gain confidence. Jon was the first to speak up, “holy fuck!” he shouted I'm groowwwingg! HAHAHA!”

The team started cackling together as the sprayed spooge integrated into their bodies, increasing their own strength and power, their muscles growing over themselves, creating cut and sharp, masculine bodies with dicks of steel. As their asses bulked out their own balls started to drop, their boners got bigger, and their new power-laden dicks were ready for their own orgasms.

Tyler took a minute to notice Charlie standing outside the shower room perplexed, afraid of the transformations happening before him. “Charlie, my man!” Tyler shouted. “Team! Share some with our manager!”

Mike, being the nearest to the corridor, pulled Charlie in, getting him wet from the steam and flow of the shower water. “Come on, Charlie!” he shouted, “Join us!”

Unaware of Mike's own strength, he accidentally pushed Charlie too hard, sliding him through the shower floor, wet and hot, into the middle of the transforming team. “Come on, Charlie! You won't need those clothes in a minute!” Tyler said as his dick regrew to change his friend. The rest of the team was almost ready and had their own dicks aiming down at Charlie.

“Fuck yes I can feel it!” Jon said. “Charlie! Hmm...mmmm...join....us!”

More showers of semen fell onto the manager, who immediately went from perplexed fear to happy acceptance. “Oh god, guys!” he shouted, “I'm fucking grrrroooowwwwwing!” he restood, ripping his shirt in half as his own muscles started gaining strength, his abs deepening as he felt, for the first time, muscles of true athletes. Charlie ripped his jeans and yanked down his boxer briefs as the last of the semen integrated into him. “YEESSS!!” he shouted.

Cackles filled the shower room corridor.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 15