builtspill

growth The Vacation

Scriptboy
The next-door neighbors, even though they were far away, they could smell a strange odor escaping from the house so someone called the fire department. Within thirty minutes, a fire engine, an ambulance and a police car showed up at the house. The police officer spoke with Mr. Hanson and asked what had happened and the paramedics insisted that we all go to the nearest hospital just to get a checkup.

We all drove down to the nearest hospital and we arrived there about an hour later. We were seen by a nurse who quickly took our vital signs. Right away she noted how healthy we looked since we were all very big and buff. Then she drew blood from all three of us, and she handed us three plastic containers so we could take turns in the bathroom and give urine samples. 

After another hour of waiting, we were finally seen by the doctor, who said that we had been exposed to radiation and toxic chemicals. Nobody could know for sure what the after-effects would be, but we had to report anything unusual to the doctor right away. It did seem that our muscle make-up and density had changed and that anything could cause our muscles to grow much faster than those of “normal” human beings, including food, drink, or any kind of physical exercise. Other than that, we seemed to be perfectly healthy and the doctor decided to let us go. 

After we returned back to Mr. Hanson’s house, I sat next to Alan on the edge of his bed, when I became a little worried. I closed the bedroom door so we could have some privacy. This was actually rather silly on my part, since Mr. Hanson would end up spending the next five days cleaning up his lab in the basement anyway. 

“Dude… I’m gonna have to go back home in another couple of days…” I sighed.

“Yeah… Don’t remind me, Matt…” Alan groaned.

“But… How the hell am I gonna explain THIS?” I said, as I made a fist and raised up my arm, causing a bicep the size of a soccer ball to pop up on my arm. “When I left my place, I was a skinny guy, remember? I didn’t look like a big muscle-man!”

“Look…” Alan suggested. “I’ll come after you. As soon as you fly outta here, I’m gonna come over to your place and help explain how you got your big muscles! My father is too busy to care about me anyway so I’ll hang out at your place for a few days!”

“Yeah, right! How are you gonna get to my house, huh? I’m over 160 miles away from here! What are you gonna do? Steal your dad’s car?” I sneered. 

“No!” Alan shrugged. “I’ll put on my running shoes and I’ll get a bottle of water and I’ll just… walk it and run it!”

I looked down at his legs. Holy crap! His quads were thick and hard as concrete. His calves were bigger than melons! He was very serious!

“Besides, you live near the beach! We still got six weeks of summer left! I’ll hang out with you on the beach so I can show off my muscles!”

“Speaking of muscles…” I sighed. “I’m getting hungry, dude…”

We both got up and walked back into the kitchen. After all, we were in the middle of making something to eat, when the lab exploded. So, we were really hungry now! We got some slices of bread and some sliced ham and turkey out of the fridge and we made some delicious turkey sandwiches. Then, we just sat on the couch and ate the sandwiches with cold water while we watched some old geeky TV shows (“The Big Bang Theory”). 

About an hour had passed when we decided to go outside, since there wasn’t much of anything to do. We were both longing to get out of here and to go to my place, which was near the beach. 

As we were walking around the front lawn, we both felt that awful tingling in our legs again!

“Alan! I’m feeling that weird feeling again!” I groaned, as I bent down and rested my hands against my knees. 

“Matt… I’m… I’m feeling a little dizzy myself…” he said quietly. “The same feeling I had after my dad’s lab exploded and… And…”

My large chest seemed to grow even larger as it started to push out even further from my frame, growing deeper and sideways. My arms spread out further from my body, inflating just slightly with more muscle! My entire body seemed to grow wider at the same time, forcing me to move my legs further apart. And, speaking of my legs! I could feel my quads growing thicker and heavier as well, while my monster calves inflated once more, adding weight and strength to my already super-muscular legs! 

“ALAN!” I shouted, letting out a loud gasp of air. He was going through the same thing. His muscles were growing slightly everywhere, making him another three inches taller and upping his strength by another notch!

“Holy crap, dude!” Alan said to me. “Did we just have another growth spurt?” 

“But, that’s crazy! What did we do? We just ate a sandwhich!” I reasoned.

“Yeah but remember what the doctor said? Anything will make our muscles grow! So, anything we eat or drink will make us have another growth spurt!” 

“But… We have to eat and drink every day!” I blurted out. 

“Well… Get used to growing… every day…” he shrugged. 

“Ohhh man…” I said with a deep sigh. “How am I gonna explain THIS to my parents and to my friends at school? Not to mention Coach Johnson, my soccer coach?”

“Uhmm… You’re gonna need a new uniform, Matt…” Alan said quietly. “You might wanna join the weightlifting team instead…” 

We turned around and walked back to the house when we spotted a strange man by the front door, talking to Mr. Hanson. 

It was Mr. Barns, who had come knocking on the door. He had three cars in his old junkyard that needed to be pushed onto a large flatbed truck because they were sold to a junk dealer and he was looking for a few strong men who could help push the three old cars onto the bed of the truck. I looked at Matt and smiled. We got to flex and use our big muscles to do something productive for once…
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 12

asianman2410

Awesome addition Scriptboy. Love it and it's got me rock hard. I'm so glad you decided to tackle this story. It needs more and more adds. I hope to hear more and more chapters to follow. 

Scriptboy

Awesome addition Scriptboy. Love it and it's got me rock hard. I'm so glad you decided to tackle this story. It needs more and more adds. I hope to hear more and more chapters to follow. 

Thank you! It was FUN to write the chapter. I love forced growth stories, especially when two guys can't stop their muscles from growing. Eventually, they would end up as the biggest and strongest guys on the planet! 

lsosuke

*¬* builtspill and scripboy good job, scrip continue XD

Scriptboy

Thank you so much, you guys! Believe it or not, but I have already started on the next chapter! Stay tuned!

• Upvote 1

Scriptboy
Mr. Barns needed help pushing three old cars onto his large flatbed truck! Hah! He almost passed out when he turned and saw the largest seventeen-year-olds ever! Not to mention Mr. Hanson himself didn’t look too shabby either, but he just let us do all the heavy lifting since he was only interested in going back to his lab anyway. 

So we climbed in the back of Mr. Barns’ truck and we enjoyed the short ride to his old salvage yard. When we arrived, we hopped off and followed the old man to the spot where he pointed out three old cars; a sedan, a truck and a jeep. Mr. Barns then pulled up the big flatbed truck, indicating that we could start pushing.

Well, needless to say, the task at hand was easy for us considering out overgrown muscles. But Alan and I worked together to push each vehicle up towards the back ramp of the flatbed, and it was much easier than expected. We flexed out arms and legs and we felt a good steady burn in our calves, our thighs and in our biceps and triceps as we slowly pushed each vehicle up the ramp. It was awesome! One we were done, Mr. Barns gave us a lift back to the house, where we quickly hopped off and ran inside so we could get something cold to drink since we were both incredibly thirsty from working so hard in the hot sun. 

“Dude! I gotta admit… That was actually kinda FUN!” I said to Alan. “I could never imagine I would be the one pushing cars around with my own bare hands!” 

“Now that we’re a bunch of muscle guys, I guess we’re qualified to do this kind of work or just about anything involving heavy lifting or pushing or…” Alan replied, before he paused. 

Then his face became pale. He closed his eyes and let out a loud groan! His muscles suddenly tensed up when, out-of-the-blue, I witnessed his pectorals inflate again, his quads grow even wider and his calves explode with new, fresh muscle!

“Holy smoke! Alan! ALAN! You’re growing again! I guess all that pushing and lifting triggered another… Uhhh…” I shouted at him. 

I guess it was now my turn to grow! I felt my knees give in as I feel to the floor just as Alan shouted my name.

“Hey MATT!” he said, as I gritted my teeth and let out a growl. Every muscle in my body tensed up. When I was able to open my eyes again, I was able to understand what Alan had been going through just moments before. 

My legs… Ohmygod… My legs were burning up like crazy! I felt like my calves and my quads were on fire as if I had the biggest workout ever! When I looked down I saw that my quads, which were already pretty well defined, started to bulge even MORE! They added layers upon layers of new muscle, growing ever thicker, harder, wider, heavier and stronger… All at the same time! My legs seemed to become wider than the rest of my body! It just seemed freakish! They looked like quads belonging to a professional runner, track star or cyclist or something. Thick veins were covering my quads all over, from my knees all the way up to my hip. It was just an amazing sight!

And then came the growth spurt in my calves. I know I used my calves a lot when I was pushing those heavy cars, even though the cars never quite seemed that heavy to me anymore thanks to the big muscles I already had. But I knew I overworked my calves by pushing and standing on my toes and bending forward and leaning back again, switching legs and pushing off with a different foot every time. This feeling was confirmed when that burning sensation struck my calves next, after my quads had grown another inch or so. As I looked down and gently rubbed my calves with the palm of my hand, I could feel the large, round spheres of muscles on the back of my legs practically growing bigger, harder and rounder with every passing moment. At the same time, I could feel the increased strength in my legs, knowing that I could now run even faster and leap even farther and jump even higher than before!

When the crazy growth spurts ended, me and Alan just stared at each other, with jaws wide open as thick drops of sweat poured down from out foreheads. 

“It… It happened again, right? We both got bigger…” Alan said calmly.

“Uhh, yeah… We both got stronger again…” I sighed. “And I gotta think about what I’m gonna wear to the airport tomorrow…” 

“Oh, umm…” Alan pondered, as he walked over to the closet in the hallway. “An uncle of mine left some of his clothes in our closet since he was kind of a big guy and he didn’t like to haul his stuff around…”

Alan pulled out a large grey sweater which was hanging from a hanger. The sweater had long sleeves and it seemed to be a bit to large for me, but I figured I could wear that just to cover up my big muscles long enough until I could figure out a gentle method for showing off my body to my parents and my brother after I arrive home from my trip. 

“Oh, I’ll take it, dude…” I grinned. “I’ll give it back to you when you come over, okay?”

“We’ll be like two big muscle-guys at your house!” Alan smiled.

“Have you thought about how you’re gonna get to my place?” I asked him.

“It won’t be so hard… After all, I think most truckers will be happy to give a ride to a muscle-kid, right?” he laughed.

“You know some, now that you mention it, I think you’re right!” I said to him. 

Then we walked into the kitchen where we heated up a large pizza in the over since we were both totally starving. No surprise, since two muscle boys are always hungry. 

That night, as I lay in bed, it happened again. Alan was already asleep, but I could tell from his breathing that he was also experiencing something. His breathing would accelerate for a moment or so and then it would slow down again followed by a series of moans. Finally, I would be overcome by an increased pressure in my chest. My pectorals were feeling heavier again, as if they were… growing? Wow, I really had to get used to all these growth spurts!

I got up early the following morning and I took my shower right away. I packed my suitcase and I put on that sweater that Alan gave me. It was still a bit large on me but I figured I would eventually grow into it considering I was having all these growth spurts. Alan got up and met me in the hallway without his shirt on. My jaw just dropped to the floor when I saw him standing before me.

“Dude, you’re totally huge right now!” I said to him.

“Yeah, well speak for yourself! I bet you look just like me! At least, in my case, my dad knows what I look like and how I got there. You still need to explain things to your mom!”

I just sighed. He was right. Not only did I have to show off my freaky muscles to my mother and my brother, but I had to show up at soccer practice and eventually go back to high school looking like this as well.  It was going to be fun.

Mr. Hanson gave me a ride to the airport where I said my goodbyes. Alan promised that he would come behind me very soon and I was really looking forward to that. I checking in and waited at the gate before boarding the plane. I realized how much I had grown when I took my seat because everything felt tight. I could barely get the seatbelt around my chest and my waist. But my biggest fear was yet to come when I arrived back home…
  • Upvote 9

lsosuke

*¬* continue please

• Upvote 1

Scriptboy

*¬* continue please

Oh yes, it has been over a month, already? Hmm... Okay let me think of something fun to add to this story. Anybody has any ideas or suggestions? 

scion1935

You could have them emit a similar pulse that transformed them to others.

Scriptboy

You could have them emit a similar pulse that transformed them to others.

I LIKE that idea, where Matt and Alan have the ability to cause other guys' muscles to grow. By the way, as promised, I'm working on the next chapter right now!

• Upvote 1