Once again my friend CaptainMuscle has written another awesome story. He has once again let me look at it to revise and also gave me the ok to post it. He wrote this after being inspired after watching the independent British horror film Howl. Happy Halloween and I hope everyone enjoys.

---------------------------------

The Train

by CaptainMuscle

As I walk through train car after train car I wonder to myself why I even work here I hit the button on the intercom.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen, this is your guard speaking I would like to welcome you aboard the 2308 Ecliptic Express to Seattle which means no stops. Our time of arrival will be 1:45am. I would like to remind you have please have your tickets ready. Thank You.”

As I make my rounds I arrive to the 2nd to the last passenger on the train. He was looking through his pockets pulling out a bottle of pills and taking some out then popping them into his mouth drinking some water from his bottle as I approached.

“Tickets please!”

“Oh Christ, hang on!” he said as he fumbles through his pockets and eventually turns up nothing.

“That’s weird I had it earlier this evening when I got here.” He said as I continued to stand there waiting while I watched another passenger open up his backpack to pull out a hoodie.

“Today’s just been a total clusterfuck!”

“Sir if you don’t have a valid pass I’m going to have to charge you for the full fare.”

“WHAT!? SERIOUSLY! I take this train every single fucking day!”

“I’m sorry sir but those are the rules, that’s going to be $60.”

He gives me a dirty look (If looks could kill) handing me his credit card. I complete the transaction and hand him his card back along with his receipt.

I proceed through the cars counting a total of 6 passengers. 5 men and 1 woman scattered though out 4 cars. Along with me and Max my coworker.

I get to my seat and put my seatbelt on. I stare out of the window as rain pelts the glass.

I get jerked awake as the train is slamming on the breaks. The train comes to a complete stop as I proceed to unbuckle my seatbelt and stand up to check on the other passengers. I open up the door leading to the next car.

Max is on the floor picking up the cart and all its contents that spilled out onto the floor during the abrupt stopping of the train.

“Here Max let me help you with that.” I helped pick up the remaining stuff and placed them back onto cart and watched as the female passenger walked over to him.

“Oh Sir are you ok!?” She grabbed his arm like she wanted to hug it closely.

“Wow do you work out? Your arm is so big!” She says as they continue to walk down the aisle. As I roll my eyes giving her a dirty look as she looks behind to me.

See I’ve had a crush on Max ever since I started working here. Then I see this twat coming in like she’s the Queen Bee latching onto him. But I know one thing she doesn’t Max is Gay, and he just broke up with his boyfriend. So jokes on her, last thing he needs is a horny woman.

I walk to the next car with where the other passengers have gathered. I walk over to the woman from earlier who now has a cigarette in her hand.

“Miss there is NO smoking on this train!”

She turns to look at me while she is listening to music from her phone.

“Fuck off!” she says blowing out a puff of smoke.

“I said there is NO smoking on this train!” I say as I grabbed the cigarette from her mouth and throw it out the window that she cracked opened.

“Hey Conner, I’ll be right back I’m going to check on the conductor.” Max says as he walks past me. Then just like that he disappears into the next car where I could no longer see him.

5 minutes later I hear a scream and footsteps moving really fast. Max opens the doors and rushes in and closes them behind him grabbing his keys to lock them.

“OH MY GOD!! The Conductor...he's dead. And There was ……this……. this……. huge…… just……”

He passes out on the floor. All the passengers run up to make sure he’s ok. We bring him to a seat to lay him down. I notice that he has this sticky white stuff all over him. His pants are ripped down the back, exposing his butt and that same sticky white stuff was oozing out of his butt.

“Oh my god what is that shit!” screamed the woman.

“OK everyone let’s just calm down.” I said trying to keep everyone calm.

I grabbed some towels and napkins off the cart from earlier and attempted to wipe this white shit off of Max. The woman behind me lit another cigarette. At this point I didn’t even care anymore. I just wanted to make sure Max was ok. Just then we heard a loud crashing noise. I turn around fast to see a huge massive hand reach in the windows breaking it as it grabbed the woman and threw her outside killing her in the processes.

Not gonna lie I screamed like a girl as I got up and ran with the other guys that were left.

“If Max was attacked by this thing then why did it kill that woman but not Max?” I said to the other passengers there were standing next to me.

Then I remembered, “SHIT Max! I gotta go get him! I can’t leave him with that thing out there.”

Just then the thing climbed through the window. It was a massively huge hulking incredibly muscular beast. I mean I’ve never seen a man that large before in real life! It roared really loud which cause Max to jolt awake and spasm. He started growing, muscles everywhere started bulging and blowing out of his clothing. The beast walked over to him and his exposed cock grew hard as he sprayed that same white sticky stuff (which I now realize was cum) on Max causing the growth to accelerate. His cock bulged out and grew to an immense size as pre cum oozed out from it. His muscles were growing so massive almost matching the beast in size. Max was turning into a beast, he stood up and roared along with the other beast. Then they proceeded to have sex right then and there forcing us to watch. Cum and the scent of sex and masculinity was everywhere. I was starting to feel a little horny from all the scents coming from those 2.

“What’s going on I feel so horny! I can’t stop grabbing my cock, it’s so hard!” The guy behind me was moaning and groaning as he was feeling himself. In fact, all 5 men were tenting up in their jeans and feeling themselves. We all were, we couldn’t stop. It must be what they are emitting. Just then I could hear clothing ripping and moans getting louder. I turned around and saw all 5 guys had starting to grow just like Max and the beast. Cocks were quadrupling in size, leaking pre all over the place as they were ripping out of there suits and some from their shirts. Biceps bulging, forcing their way out of the confining sleeves. Thigh muscles exploding out like massive tree trunks from their pants.

They were all standing their naked muscles jutting out growing on last time. I saw glutes bulging out ripping their underwear and boxers off or what was left of them at least. I was trying to fight the change; but I could feel my biceps growing and my cock was starting to get cramped in its now small confines of my dress pants. As I backed up away from the 5 men who were now as big as Max they continued to walk towards me. Just then all 5 men and Max and the beast roared causing me to become ridged. Muscle just exploded everywhere! I moaned so loud as my cock reeled out from my body thickening as it climbed down my body and hit the floor leaking pre on the way down. I shot up to what must have been 12 feet higher than the beast filling up the train cabin. My traps grew massive causing my neck to disappear and my voice to become incredibly low lower than that of the beast. I roared as every muscle in my body continued to grow. My roar had even caused the other beasts on the train to shoot their loads. I was turning into their alpha!

I was so incredibly massive, my pecs where like shelved now; I had to bend over to see under or over them. My nips now hard and pointing downwards toward my massive tree trunk like thighs. My massive cock pulsed and throbbed waiting to be serviced. As the other beasts came over to me and proceeded to service me. All I could think about was sex, muscles, and making other men like us! My brain shut off as I was now all primal along with my pack. We ripped apart the train’s roof and jumped out into the forest in search of more men to join the pack.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13

Nice story. ^^ Though not really happy about the killing part. ^^;

Also some sentences do not have a comma when it needs too. Like: "I shot up to what must have been 12 feet higher than the beast filling up the train cabin.", I think it should be: "I shot up to what must have been 12 feet, higher than the beast filling up the train cabin.".

Because there is no comma in the original sentence, it seems as if the narrator grew 12 feet taller then the beast. ^^; If that were true then the narrator would have been bursting out of the train cart. Lol

And there are a fewother sentences that should have a comma, but i think you got my point by now. So i will stop my nitpicking. xD lol

• Upvote 2

Nice story. ^^ Though not really happy about the killing part. ^^;

Also some sentences do not have a comma when it needs too. Like: "I shot up to what must have been 12 feet higher than the beast filling up the train cabin.", I think it should be: "I shot up to what must have been 12 feet, higher than the beast filling up the train cabin.".

Because there is no comma in the original sentence, it seems as if the narrator grew 12 feet taller then the beast. ^^; If that were true then the narrator would have been bursting out of the train cart. Lol

And there are a fewother sentences that should have a comma, but i think you got my point by now. So i will stop my nitpicking. xD lol

No no thanks for pointing it out. As the proof reader and reviser I see I missed some points. I'll edit it once I have the time.

No no thanks for pointing it out. As the proof reader and reviser I see I missed some points. I'll edit it once I have the time.

I am glad that you do not mind it and even welcome my nitpicking. And thanks that you want too edit it when you have the time. ^^ I usually do not like to point out things that writers and revisers missed as some people get upset about it though. <=(

Well I'm going to give some honest criticism. The buildup was great. Lots of details were given and the story had a good overall pace. The suddenly when the growth scene starts it goes wayyy too fast for my liking. I understand you want to get to the part where they grow, but it's less exciting if you don't have that buildup with details, not rushing it, which bring suspense. The reason I never post critiques like this on other stories is because they're pretty crappy overall, but yours had a really good beginning! I feel like if you would have the story with the same premise, but basicly twice as long because of added details, buildup and storytelling, I would've liked it more.

I'm the writer of the story and love when people have feedback. With this story and the last story I typed them short for a reason. I really was testing the waters. I have alot of stories that I have written but never posted. Just typed out and then saved away cause of the ideas in my head. A story idea that is in my head stays there forever until I type it out. I had my friend post them so I can figure some stuff out. My next story is going to be a lot longer. I really wanted to see what people would say about my story ideas and how they liked them before I start a long one. ;-D