Mail Order Bodybuilding

hero1000

Great growth scene!

He looked down at his right arm. A thick vein erupted along the length of it and the bicep had split the sleeve. He felt tension in his left arm and the same thing happened to that sleeve.

“What the Hell? What is happening….” He grunted loudly as he experienced an intense surging powerful feeling and two buttons flew off his shirt pinging against the dashboard of the truck.

His chest was pressing outwards straining the rest of his shirt.

“Oh shit! I’m turning into one of those freaks! No…..no….” his voice deepened with each “no”

He tried to finish climbing out of the truck and found it harder with his new girth.

He squeezed out and backed away from the truck like it was the cause of this unusual feeling.

The pressure came again. He grunted loudly. This time though it felt good. Almost sexual. Almost…..

A loud crack as his lats flared out splitting the back of the shirt in two.

His eyes rolled back in his head with the intensity of the sensations flooding his brain.

He almost fell over as he adjusted his stance while his quads ballooned out with thick striated muscle and the seams of the pants burst apart.

He knew he was getting aroused at all the incredible sensations and at first tried to hide it.

The rest of the buttons exploded from his shirt leaving it in tatters over an immense barrel chest and thickly cobbled abs that bulged like he had been doing hgh for years.

The waist band of the pants split and they fell and caught on his bulging ass for a moment then fell to the ground.

He smiled as a new thought entered his head, “How could I have ever thought this was bad. This is the most amazing thing to ever happen!”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 years later...

Part 2 Special Delivery

Tyson was loading his truck. His new job at the post office was awesome as it helped with his gym payments. Some dude had just simply quit showing up. Maybe he went "postal" as they say. Tyson laughed to himself at the stupid pun.

He was 25 and had always been small until he worked up the courage to go lift. His body responded nicely. Although average in height, around 5'8 or so he now weighed a respectable 210. Very solid and proud of himself.

His schedule was tight and the food was expensive, but hey, it was worth it. 

The last part of his delivery was 5 large boxes from some "Alpha Muscle Building" company. He paused. What was in those boxes? Supplements? For whom?

Always on the lookout for new ways to grow, he decided to make that his last stop so he could ask some questions. 

The day was pretty uneventful. He stopped for a bite of lunch at a small park. He always brought food with him. Opened the containers of chicken and rice and began eating.

A couple of ladies eyed him as they jogged around the adjacent lake. He flashed his handsome smile.

Two teenage boys stared and whispered. One of them flexed his small but wiry arm for the other and they laughed. He smirked then cuffed his sleeve and flexed back at the boys. Their jaws fell open like fish. Then they laughed again. 

One of them yelled, "Do that again! Do that again!" 

The second turned red and loudly whispered, "Don't, Steven! He might get mad"

Steven turned to his friend, "Don't be a sissy, Patrick"

Tyson smiled and stood and adjusted his shirt so he could do a loose crab pose for them. The shirt was just tight enough that it threatened to pop. 

Steven gaped then turned to his friend and said "I'm gonna look like that. Watch!"  Then he imitated Tyson's pose. Patrick turned even redder.

Tyson smiled and finished his lunch. The boys reminded him of his high school days when he was scrawny and bullied. He would have been as embarrassed as that kid Patrick to see someone like he was now. But the bodybuilding had done more than just make him larger, it had brought him self confidence. Still at 210 he always felt there could be more.

He got back into the truck and worked through the rest of his route, arriving at the stop with the boxes from that muscle company. It was actually a nice house set back from the road. He loaded up the hand truck and got his signature board.  He re-read the address just to make sure it was right. God how embarrassing that would be to deliver these wrong and ask personal questions.

At least it was further back to save trouble.

The house was enormous and, to be totally honest, a little creepy. A couple of the windows were boarded up like some kind of carnival spook house.

A pair of large brass knockers hung on the door. He lifted one and rapped on the door with it.

Footsteps sounded down the hall.

A male voice called out, "Who is it?"

"Uh, I'm Tyson with the Post Office. Got a big delivery here for....let me check...Joe Greenbow?"

"Oh" a chain rattled then with a loud creak, the door opened. A man about Tyson's age stood framed in the entryway.

"Oh!" He said again when he saw the frame of his Post Office. "Is that the preview?"

Tyson looked confused, "Preview? Not sure what..."

"Never mind." He glanced at the boxes. 

Tyson got the signature card, "Can you please sign, Joe? Also, uh, if you don't mind can I ask something?'

Joe took the pen and absently said, "Sure"

"I'm a bodybuilder...."

"Really? I hadn't noticed." He took a beat, then looked up "Sorry, I go to sarcasm when I get nervous"

Tyson frowned, "No problem. I just wondered what kind of supps these were?"

"Supps? Oh, supplements. They're not steroids if that's what you're thinking"

"No! Didn't mean it like that. I just....I'm always looking for new ways to...uh...." he began to feel odd as Joe finished signing.

Joe gave him a quizzical look

"Sorry. new ways to grow...ugh" 

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah..I guess. Do you have some water, maybe?"

"I do. Maybe you should come in and sit for a minute. Don't need you passing out in the front and trying to haul you inside" Joe said.

Tyson smiled politely, "Thanks. Yeah....thanks." He started to walk inside then paused as a tremor passed through him.

Joe closed the door and started to lead his guest to the right. "The kitchen's over ..."  

He heard a loud grunt behind him and a ping. He looked down and saw a button roll across the floor. 

Joe turned around. Tyson was trembling slightly and his clothes were straining. The top button had burst off of his shirt. 

Joe smiled, "I guess I do get a preview. And you will have found a way to grow"

Tyson felt strange. At first it was an odd out of control sensation and his mouth went dry. Then a powerful pressure pushed through him. He heard Joe speak, but it was like he was a mile away. A euphoria passed through him and he felt a surge of power. 

His clothes were tightening. He grunted again. He couldn't help it. The pressure and fullness, like his whole body was having an erection. Every inch of his body from the soles of his feet to the tip of his scalp was sexually sensitive. 

He gasped for breath as another button blew off his shirt. He glanced down to see his chest swelling outwards with power and force.

His already thick neck swelled out further into massive traps that rose like a mountain range from  his back. The collar of his shirt slowly split to make room.

His lats flared outward and he heard another rip. Cool air crossed his widening back which pushed his arms out to nearly a 45 degree angle. 

"Oh...fuck.....[gasp]....yeah" he grunted in ecstasy.

The sleeves of his shirt split apart as biceps and triceps rounded out to monstrous proportions. 

The rest of the buttons on the shirt exploded in every direction. There was a loud metallic sound as the belt buckle twisted apart and the waist of his pants erupted.

Thick cobbled abs swelled outwards and his ass thickened bursting the back of the pants.

He adjusted his stance to accommodate the new weight and allow for his thickening legs to have room. 

His pants appeared painted on as he trembled again with a new surge of growth and the massive quads and hamstrings ruptured them. Thickening calves destroying the base.

Joe was mesmerized as he witnessed the transformation of his mailman from average bodybuilder to 400 pound behemoth.

Tyson was dumbfounded and was feeling every inch of his new body. "What the hell happened????"

He saw a mirror and glanced, flexing. It felt amazing.

A cool female voice said, "Thank you for your preview option. Tyson Lawlor payment for $2.5 million has been processed. Please select to proceed or return the product"

Joe nodded appreciatively and turned to a computer that was hidden in a corner of the room. 

Tyson saw a before and after image of himself. No doubt life was going to be different and with $2.5 million in the bank, no need to drive a mail truck anymore.

He heard a click and another voice, "Thank you for your purchase, Joe Greenbow. You're gonna love this"

Joe gave a quick intake of breath, "Oh...fuck...yeah"

Tyson smiled as Joe turned back to him. his shirt growing tighter by the second. "I....hope I get as big as .....ugh...you"

Tyson nodded.

Joe felt  his dick grow stiff, "Too....bad you're not gay...." His lats widened out and there was a ripping sound. Joe gasped and tried to finish, "Because...ugh" The front of his shirt began to split to make way for his expanding chest. "You're hot....and...."

Tyson smirked, 'Who says I'm not?" and his dick thickened and lengthened.

They smiled at each other as more ripping sounds came from Joe's clothes.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...