Part 3 HERE

Part 4 HERE

Part 5 HERE

Part 6 HERE

Part 7 HERE

Part 8 HERE

Part 9 & 10 HERE

Part 11 HERE

I racked the mammoth weight I had just benched for countless reps and laid back on the bench. Pain ripped though my blood-engorged pecs and sweat formed a puddle around me. Slowly I stood up and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My pecs were pumped to their full 67” girth. I flexed them and relished the feeling of the dense muscle pushing up my chin. I stared at my mutated body and started to get hard at the site. I weighted myself at 365lbs this morning. I closed my eyes and recalled of the horrified reactions I received on my way to the gym. Comments like “gross”, “too much” and “that’s sick” only made me harder. I loved being a massive abomination of what people think is normal and right. Their disgust only made me want more.

I added more weight and preformed 12 perfect reps before reaching the rack. I glanced across the room to see a competitive bodybuilder squatting the same amount of weight. I chuckled and added two more plates for a total of 585lbs. I was feeling unstoppable today.

As I waddled towards the locker room I heard a commotion from the gym owners office. A guy wearing a hoodie came out of the room, head down, walking fast. He clearly wasn't paying attention because he slammed into my shoulder and to my surprise; almost knocked me over.

“HEY; watch where you’re going!” I yelled but he was already halfway down the hall.

I poked my head into the owner’s office “Everything ok Grant?”

“Yeah Dave. It’s my son Matt.”

Matt? I thought. Wasn’t he that skinny kid Tyler and I caught watching us that day…

“He’s pissed I won’t give him more cash. Little ungrateful asshole” Grant continued.

I quickly left the office and headed down the hallway in the direction Matt was heading. I saw the back door of the gym was open and stepped into the alley. It was getting late so it was a little hard to see. To my left I heard what sounded like a grunting noise and then a loud crash. I moved towards the sound and stopped dead in my tracks. There, a guy was unleashing lightning fast combinations onto the side of a huge metal dumpster. Deep dents had already formed in a few places. I must has let out a gasp because the guy stopped and turned towards me.

“Matt?”

He pulled down his hood and squared his shoulders. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Even with his bulky clothes I could see that this was not the same 200lb kid we busted a while back.

“What the fuck do you want?”

“What the fuck do I want? I want to know what the hell you are doing out here destroying that dumpster.” I said and stepped closer to the kid.

“Mind your fucking business.” Matt replied and turned back to the dumpster and slammed his fist into it hard.

I reached to grab hold of his shoulder but he spun around quickly before of could touch him.

“What did I just say?!” He screamed in my face.

“Kid; you need to calm down before you piss me off.” I said.

Matt’s eyes scanned my pumped, sweaty body. He took a step back and licked his lips.

“You are so fucking massive. I mean, you were huge the first time I saw you but you look like you've gained over 20lbs since then.”

“Try 30.” I said. “It looks like you’ve put on some weight yourself.”

Matt smiled and slowly peeled his sweatshirt off to reveal his upper body. I had to take a step back at the site.

“Some weight? Try 55lbs in less then three months” Matt said.

“Bu-but-but…”

“255lbs and 3% bodyfat” Matt said. He tucked his balled up fists behind his back and flared his staggeringly wide lats.

“Damn kid” was all I could muster. Even though he was considerably smaller then me, I could not get over his proportions. He had incredible round delts, thick powerful arms and a minuscule waist. His skin was very pale but it could not hide the mind boggling network of veins and striations that covered every inch.

“You know; I should thank you. That day you and Tyler found me watching you in the gym was the worse day of life. You two were so cruel to me I seriously considered never stepping into a gym again. I always hated being small and weak and seeing you two just made it all the more clear that I was a fucking twink. But the more I thought abut the more angry I got. Then I met Clint and everything changed. I’ve done nothing but lift weights since that day. Did you know I was in the audience the day Tyler annihilated the competition at the bodybuilding show? I was a lot smaller then but I wanted to run on stage and tear him apart. Fortunately Clint calmed me down. That day only made me focus even harder. You probably think you are a demon in the gym; but that’s nothing compared to me.”

To make his point; Matt raised his arms in Sergio Oliva’s famous “Victory Pose”. His thick, vascular forearms exploded with mass. The veins travelled down his dense, gigantic biceps. Even with his arms spread apart to accommodate his huge shoulders, there was little space between the two arms. He then slowly lowered his arms and hit a perfect double bicep pose. His whole body shook from the effort.

“They just reached 20 inches flexed. It makes me sick that they are so small.”

“There is nothing small about those Kid” I said and raised my own 26” arms and flexed. “I like your determination in the gym but you have a LONG way to go to reach this level.”

Matt’s eyes widened as he stared at my mind-boggling size but I saw a flash of rage when I said that.

He moved towards the battered dumpster and gripped the thick metal side. His arms, back and shoulders ignited and the container started to move. He dug his legs into the ground and started to push; hard. Before I could react the dumpster came barrelling towards me. I placed my hands on it but his momentum was too great. I slammed into the brick wall of the gym as the dumpster crashed into my chest.

“What the FUC-“

Matt continued to push the heavy dumpster; pinning me against the wall. He was growling like a rabid animal.

“I’ve wanted to test my strength against you for a long time. I want this to hurt as much as you and Tyler hurt me that day.” Matt’s entire upper body was nothing but flexed, granite hard, vascular muscle. He adjusted his legs and pressed harder. The heavy metal dumpster pressed against my chest. My arms were pressed tight to my sides, preventing me from getting a good grip.

I flexed my chest. I felt the dumpster move slightly but Matt was well anchored to the ground. His quads were shaking and his once baggy sweats were skin tight.

“I’m going to fucking kill you!” I screamed. I managed to place one foot on the wall behind me and started to push.

Matt moved back a small bit but held his ground. Sweat was pouring from his body. He raised his head, closed his eyes and started to press harder. To my amazement, his body started to expand. The once hulking kid now looked absolutely massive. His extreme vascularity looked downright grotesque. His veins looked like thick ropes criss-crossing his pale, shiny skin.

I planted my foot on the wall and pressed hard. I was able to move the heavy dumpster just enough to move my hands into a better position. I started to press. Blood filled my already pumped chest. I felt my massive body swell with power. Matt had a look of fear in his eyes as the dumpster started to move. After 30 seconds I was able to step to the side. The dumpster slammed into the side of the building, sending chucks of brick into the air. Matt was pressing so hard he fell to his knees.

I wasted no time. I stepped towards the kid and landed a brutal kick to his side. I don’t know if he was ready for me or not but my foot connected with his flexed obliques. There was a loud thud and pain shot up my leg. It felt like I just kicked a concrete wall. Matt smiled and stood up and faced me.

His body was as pumped as any I had ever seen. He looked like he was carved from stone. His traps and shoulders betrayed the proportions of a normal human. The effect was amplified by his thick, striated chest and minuscule waist. 

“Try that again” he said and flared his lats and flexed his abs.

I almost had to stifle a gag as his already defined abs transformed into a solid column of muscle.

I spin around and swung my inhumanly massive leg as hard as could. I connected with his hard etched obliques again. The impact was so powerful Matt was pushed two feet to his left but he remained standing.

The fact that Matt was able to withstand that kick threw me into a rage. This jacked up kid was nothing compared to my massive 365lb body. I moved with lightning speed. I slammed my shoulder into Matt’s chest. He stumbled back. I wrapped my thick arms around his ripped upper body and started to apply pressure. His muscles tightened; they felt like metal plates shifting. 

With my mouth pressed against his sweaty neck I whispered “You feel that kid? That’s what real power feels like. I could crush you like a grape if I wanted”.

“Try” Matt said with a grunt.

I smiled and applied more pressure. I could feel his whole body shake: trying to break my bearhug.

“Harder!” Matt screamed. 

My dick hardened hearing the kid ask for more torture. He was stronger than he looked. I grunted and applied my full strength. I must have been caught up in the moment and didn’t realize how close we were to the wall. Matt was able to place his feet against the brick and like a leg press, started to push.

Suddenly, I heard a tearing sound. I looked down and saw Matt’s sweats disintegrate. He let out a loud scream and pushed with all his might. I stumbled back and released him from my grip. Matt turned to face me. He grabbed hold of the remaining pant material and tore it off, revealing his incredible quads and calves. If it was possible; they were more vascular than his upper body. A disgusting network of views covered every inch of their pale skin. Deep cuts and striations erupted as they moved. Each massive quad was clearly bigger then his waist. His calves were something else altogether. If his mammoth quads were 30” his calves had to be close to 20”. Their exaggerated proportions were enhanced only by their extreme conditioning.

Clearly seeing my reaction Matt slowly flexed his legs. His hands caressed each quad as they increased in size and hardness.

“Clint can barely look at these legs without cumming” Matt said with a smirk. “Just wait until they are twice as big as yours and even more ripped”.

I couldn’t help but get turned on by Matt’s pump engorged body. I adjusted my hardening cock causing him to crack a smile.

“I thought you only had eyes for Tyler?” he asked.

“I do but I can’t deny that your body is turning me on.”

“Likewise. Show me your massive body” Matt said, licking his lips.

I peeled off my sweat soaked tank top and revealed my 365lb body. I pulled my shorts up as high as they would go. I planted my feet and started to hit pose as pose. Matt’s eyes widened as my humungous body grew larger.

“Feel me get freaky huge kid” I commanded.

Matt stopped close and started to touch my hot, sweaty skin. He traced the deep muscle separation between my arms and shoulders. His strong hands squeezed each striation as I flexed harder. He moaned as his hand cupped my thick pec. When it flexed into granite hard muscle he squeezed it harder. I was grunting and holding each flex long enough for him to inspect every inch.

“Fucking Massive” was all he could say, repeatedly.

To send him over the edge, I started to recite my inhuman stats.

“Arms 26”, forearms 21”, neck 20”, chest 67”, waist 36”, quads 34”, calves 22””

Matt’s body tensed and shuddered as I spoke each number. He looked ready to climax and he had yet to touch himself, he just continued to feel my huge body.

I raised my arms into a brutal double bicep flex. Matt ran his hands down my thick triceps and flared lats. When his hands reached my etched abs he took a step back. With incredible speed he rammed his left leg into my stomach. I was caught off guard by the ferocious impact and stumbled backwards.

Matt moved towards me again, grabbed my around the waist and with a savage grunt, lifted me off the ground. He pumped his huge legs a few times and slammed me into the brick wall. The impact knocked the air out of my lungs. I feel to my knees.

“You might be huge but you are still an fucking asshole” Matt screamed.

He then swung his leg around and connected with my chin. Pain ran through my head and neck and I collapsed on the ground. I was still conscious when I saw him approach me. I felt his strong hands dig into my meaty traps. Intense pain coursed through my neck as he lifted me to my feet. I couldn’t comprehend how powerful he was.

Before I knew what was happening Matt repositioned his arms and lifted me clear off the ground. He had one hand around my neck and the other between my legs. With a growl, he lifted me higher and slammed my body across his leg. Unbearable pain shot through my abs and lower back. He pushed my off his leg onto the ground.

Unable to move I watched Matt stand up and stand over me. He had a savage look on his face and was breathing hard. He took a few laboured steps away, his extremely pumped quads were clearly making walking difficult.

“STAND UP!” he yelled.

I slowly regained some motor skills and was able to move into a kneeing position. I stood up but had to steady myself against the wall. I shook my head; trying to comprehend what was happening. How was this kid so strong?

As if reading my mind Matt said “You’ve never thought I had this much power in this small body did you? Well asshole, I’m not done yet.”

With another exhibition of his incredible quickness, Matt ran towards me and slammed his shoulder into my exposed abdomen. He then wrapped his arms around me, positioned his legs and hoisted me across his shoulders. With a grunt he stood straight up.

“Your big 365lb body feels lighter than I expected” he said with a chuckle and started to perform squats.

“Fuck, these quads are so PUMPED!”

I tried to move but he clamped down harder and stood up straight.

“You’re not going anywhere.” Matt said and started to walk towards the busted dumpster. With another savage grunt he repositioned his hands and to my utter horror started to press my body over his head. His arms were shaking but they continued to lift me higher. With my full body weight suspended above his head Matt’s let out a ear piercing scream and launched me into the side of the dumpster. My body slammed hard against the metal container and I crumpled in a heap on the ground.

Matt grabbed one of my feet and dragged my alone the ground for a few feet. He then pulled me up so I was in a slumped sitting position in the dark alley.

“I’m having a great fucking time tearing you apart but I’m hungry as hell. I need to add some fuel to this growing body.” he said and took a few steps back.

“I guess we’ll have to finish this later” He said and started to move towards me. I didn’t have time to react. The last thing I remember was seeing Matt’s thick quad moving with lightning speed towards my face.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 20

This story is so awesome with every chapter each oen of your characters gets stronger ad even more crazy.

Matt had alittle bit of revenge agains Dave but he is not done with him ut now Dave will get inspired to get b igger and stronger and i'm sure he will take Tyler with him.

Clint must be in awe of Matt. The sex between this two must be mind blowing

• Like 1