Machu Man - Part 6: A Little Freaky Fun

ragmangsm

Thanks to all for comments. I'm stretching the envelope a bit with this chapt. Hope it's not too much. I'd like to hear your thoughts. -ragman

Machu Man – Part 6: A Little Freaky Fun

by ragman

We stood eye to eye, Mason and me, god to god.

Mason was the first to break our stare. “Huh, looks like the fusing actually worked.”

My lats were still flared from breaking his bearhug, but his comment caused my mind to flare. “What do you mean, 'looks like the fusing actually worked.' Didn't you know it would work? Weren't you sure about it?” I was emotionally demonstrative.

“Just trying to joke with you. Mike,” he laughed. “I was pretty sure it would work.” He raised his eyebrow, with a chuckle. Was he still fucking with me?

“Well, let's find out how it worked,” he suggested. We could get a good look in these mirrored closet doors if this huge king size bed weren't in the way. Hmmm...I wonder who might be strong enough to move this heavy oak bed? Anybody here you know strong enough to lift this outta the way?”

Now I know he was fucking with me, right? I mean the 'new me' could lift up a few hundred pound bed, couldn't I? No better time to find out.

I turned to the bed, bent down, slipped my arms under the frame and prepared to exert myself. Huh, I didn't feel much more weight than what I expected from my own weight as I stood up. Ahh, again I could feel each thigh muscle strand contract as I stood back up, taking the massive bed up with me. I placed the bed in a corner allowing us more room in front of the four mirrored, sliding, closet doors. I returned to Mason.

“How do feel, Mike?”, Mason asked with tender concern. “'Cause you look awesome. See for yourself.” He motioned to the mirrors.

I turned toward the mirrors and got my first look at myself, standing next to Mason. Wow, there were two chiseled, muscular, man-gods reflecting back in the mirror. I wondrously gazed at what must have been my image as I moved my hand to my waist and began to feel all the bumps and ridges that were my abdominal muscles.

Mason surprised me by approaching and rubbing my stomach muscles, which stimulated them to further hardness. “Pretty fine set of abs, Mike. Can you flex each one by itself? Like this?” He turned to the mirrors, put his hands on his pecs and FLEXED his abs. A Jacuzzi of swirling muscle eruptions boiled over from his belly button throughout his abdomen and cascaded up his lateral and serratus anterior, and down through his obliques. Each muscle was clearly defined and separated, with individual muscle fibers visible through his shrink-wrapped skin. He would move one hand from his chest and touch a muscle on his stomach, which would flex and harden more. He'd move his hand around and I watched random abdominal muscles swell and constrict as he roamed his hand over his midsection. I was mesmerized.

“Here, let me help you,” broke my spell. Mason took his other hand and began rubbing my abs again. “Concentrate on my touch. When you feel me touch your stomach, flex just the muscle I touch.”

“Yes, Master.” I concentrated on his touch. My newly empowered brain easily responded to the stimulus his fingers provided, and soon I was firing individual oblique or serratus muscles, that swelled and strengthened with my will. I could sense each muscle fiber and tendon attachment as I would flex and mutate further and grow stronger.

“Wanna try something a bit silly?”, Mason smirked.

“Like what?”

“See if you can flex an eight-pack of muscle, each with a different tension, so they each make a different sound, like the notes of a scale? And I'll try to play them by tapping them with my fingers.”

“Seriously? You want me to flex an eight-pack, like this, but flex each one differently so they sound like notes on a scale, like this?” I thought about my task and with that thought it happened. My midsection solidified into eight distinct cobblestones, each a slightly different size from bigger to smaller. My surrounding abdominal frame also hardened into other notes on my xylophone of midsection muscles. I flicked my finger on one or two muscle bumps, causing a metallic clink. I concentrated again and 'tuned' my muscles to the right frequency. This time a flick of my finger produced a 'gong' that was rich in timbre and tone. I smiled at my friend and with a gesture presented my instrument to Mason.

Maestro Mason rubbed his hands together with glee and wiggled his fingers in my face as he readied himself for the performance. What a ham. I have to admit I loved how he had changed also. He was more playful.

Mason began flicking his fingers at my steel-drum of abdominals, you know, like the steel-drum in Caribbean music, resulting in a harmonic melody that was full and resonate. He began flicking multiple fingers on each hand simultaneously, creating a rhapsodic effect that was surprising, all from plinking my stomach.

Mason seemed to enjoy himself immensely, flicking away at my tummy. He became more animated and started to really 'FLICK' my abs, making them sound more like church bells ringing. Soon the flick of the fingers became more of a jab with the fist, as Mason put more and more effort into his percussive presentation. The jabs got more intense and soon were blows to the midsection that would destroy a brick wall.

All the while I basked in what I was experiencing. My muscles responded to my will by shaping, hardening, tuning, and sounding magnificent as they were played by my friend with his fingers. Now I was aware of the pounding I was taking, but enjoyed the pleasant stimulation his battering-ram fists were delivering. I embraced how my body was able to withstand the punishment.

“You seem a bit upset,” I volunteered as the pummeling increased.

“I've never been able to strike someone with this amount to force before,” Mason shared with trepidation as he ceased his onslaught, “without fatally injuring them. I seemed to have some pent up frustration that escaped just now, from dealing with corrupt assholes. I must say it was a bit cathartic jack-hammering your stomach. And even better, it was a huge turn-on that you could take it. And your musical midsection was crazy. I was just joking about playing you like a xylophone. But you actually did it.” He raised his arm and gave me a 'high five'.

Damn, he was joking again. Maybe I need to rethink my wish for him to use humor often. Or, better still, I needed to up my own cleverness.

“So, it was a turn-on that I could take what you had to dish out? My little muscles are a turn-on?”, I baited as I bounced by pecs in the mirror. “I know they are turning me on. My mind and body are working at warp speed. I can feel my brain gain control over my body. The feeling is euphoria.”

“It is wonderfully fascinating to observe your changes, Michael. You are handling it well. Just be patient and don't push yourself too far, too soon.”

“Is that really possible, Mason?”

“Eh,...probably not,” he admitted. “Hell, I don't really know. I never did this before. I just know that I want you to be alright. I want you to be happy. I want us to be happy!”, he gushed.

“How could I not be happy with this?” I turned to the mirror and stretched, feeling my sinews react and tendons tauten. I raised my arms over my head and brought them down deliberately into a front double-biceps pose. I thought about having the most beautifully muscled physique on the planet. Not the biggest, yet, just the most perfectly muscular body ever imagined. And I had been imagining muscular perfection for a long time, after many hours surfing the net for muscle-building sites. I saw my image in the mirror transform as I thought and squeezed my final flex. Veins, cuts, striations, peaks, were forced to the surface as steely muscle fibers contracted, grew, and hardened.

Mason approached me with a new look in his eyes. He slowly reached his hands to caress my chest on his way past my jagged deltoids to massage my bicep peaks, which were split into three heads that rose half way up my forearm. His grip was firm, hell, it would have crushed a cannonball. To me, the power of his grip was absorbed into my muscle cells, adding further to the strength that my biceps already possessed.

“I feel like I am feeding off your biceps-crushing power, Mason.”

He smiled back at me and increased his grip strength tenfold. My biceps sucked in his might with delight. His crushing power felt almost like an electrical charge was permeating through my arm, adding a reservoir of power to my already unbelievably strong upper arms. After a few moments he released his grip.

“I don't think I have ever seen any one as beautiful, as muscular, as attractive as you, Michael.”

“That's because you've never posed like that for anyone, dummy,” I chided. “A body like ours wasn't understood way-back-when. No master asked you to flex like that, did they?”

“No, Mike. They were afraid.”

“So, you never really 'posed' for anyone before, right? You've never let yourself be aesthetically muscular, or ripped. You've never felt the rush of pleasure when you crunch down and your muscles explode?” Whew, I was getting excited. “How about if we explore our bodies together? I can teach you how to do the poses and what experts are looking for in the perfect body. How would you like that?”

I could tell Mason was struck with the question. “If you think it would be....”

“No, no, no..”, I admonished with a wag of my now muscular finger. Huh, my fingers were muscular.

Mason gathered his courage. “Mike, I think you may have triggered a latent fetish in me. When I saw you pose so beautifully, I wanted to worship you. I wanted to lick and kiss your muscles and veins. I wanted to rub your warm, impenetrable skin, feeling every muscle fiber and peak. I want to watch you flex obscenely large muscle groups by themselves, what might seem grotesque to some, but not to me. And observe you reclaiming the power and reducing the size but not the essence of your muscular perfection.”

Holy shit! My Mason was baring himself before me like he had never done to anyone before. I didn't interrupt.

“But, it's not just your muscles I want to worship. I want to worship your superhuman strength. I want to watch you crush the uncrushable, lift the impossible, and break the unbreakable.” There was a long pause. “And I want to do it with you.” He waited for me to speak, with anticipation and anxiousness.

“I know it took all your strength to express your inner secrets,” I said with reverential respect. “Please don't tell me you're messin' with again, 'cause I don't want this to be a joke. I want this to be real. I want you to worship me as much as I want to worship you. And I want to get freaky!”

“Oh, I'm so relieved.” He let out a sigh. “Yes, this is real. I really want to worship, you. And I crave for you to worship me.”

I was already doing just that, craving him, and wanting to please him. His phrase rang in my expanding mind, “I want to watch you flex obscenely large muscle groups by themselves, what might seem grotesque to some, but not to me.

“I have often fantasized about flexing up a single muscle group to impossibly enormous size myself. Wanna see if I can do it? I'd love to explode my calves for you, Mason. I find calves particularly sexy. The way they are shaped, with two heads that make a heart shape.”

Mason lowered to his knees behind me. “Oh, Mike. I think calves are extraordinary muscles. When you raise on your toes the entire weight of what you are carrying is borne by your calves. They actually are the strongest muscles in your body, when you think about it.” He started to rub and squeeze my calves, erotically. “I'm ready to worship your mighty calves.”

What, a motivational phrase to hear. I could turn my slim waist enough to see Mason and my calves some directly, and I could see a good reflection in the mirrors, also. Time to get freaky.

OK, I'm a bit of a ham, myself. I admit it. So, I started slowly. I raised only one leg on my toes without really flexing, more like preparing to flex. The two heads of my calf swelled noticeably to about the size of cantaloupes into the familiar, although huge shaped heart, filled with striated muscles laced with pencil-sized veins. I thought, 'Flex,” in my mind. I saw my calf explode. What had been melons ruptured like popcorn kernels with a percussive “Boom”. The previously bulbous muscle mass turned into a jagged boulder of muscle might, so huge it forced Mason to fall over backwards. In the mirror I could see a huge throbbing muscle boulder cantilevered off the back of my lower leg at least a foot or closer to two feet in diameter. That would make my calf more that 65 inches around.

I lowered my heel to the floor, which caused my super striated, jagged calf to relax some, with less sharpness, but no less size. With deliberate motion I raised my other leg on my toes, causing the same mammoth heart of muscles to swell, and then detonated, rattling the mirrors on the doors. I replaced the other foot and now both legs had equal platforms of mass.

I could see Mason was a bit stunned. But, I decided to press on, so enraptured I was with my abilities.

“Stand up, Mason, and step on.”

“Wh....What?”

“You heard me. You wanted to do stuff together, so hop on my calves. They should be big enough for you to stand on....before they get bigger,” I teased.

Mason scurried to stand up. He placed one foot on top of one enormous calf, noticing that it was hard and did not wobble. He stepped up with the other foot and stood on two stone muscle ledges like a statue himself.

“This is remarkable,” he praised. “Never have I seen such a display of muscle growth and control. I'm standing on a muscle precipice that has no give, on the back of your leg. How extraordinary.”

“Well, if you think this is cool, you will be astounded. I'm gonna flex my calves so huge, they will lift us off the ground. Watch and experience this,” I invited.

I began doing calf raises with Mason standing on them. We would rise and fall together as my powerful sinews lifted us and bulged ever bigger with each calf raise. I moaned with pleasure as muscles multiplied and grew under the feet of my friend. With a few more reps my calves had more that doubled in size and continued to expand. I stopped on tip toes and flexed down hard. Two asteroids grew from two boulders. The gigantic rock of muscle protruding from the back of my leg erupted even more with my flex, growing monstrously large, large enough to press into the floor and elevate us a foot from the ground. I looked in the mirror with satisfaction at my grotesquely huge and monstrously jagged pedestals that were my calves, while my feet were suspended in the air. I was bathed in my egoistic pleasures, relishing in my supremacy.

“How about that, Mason? These babies big enough for ya?”, I teased.

I was met with silence. I glanced up to see Mason in deep introspection. “What does that feel like? That much muscle? I want to know.”

Mason shifted his feet slightly, my super-sensitive calf-asteroids noticed. What I had a hard time figuring out was the sensation his toes were generating. It took me a moment to ascertain he was spreading his toes far apart and gripping my calf muscle fibers between his toes to grasp on tight.

“Aaaaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!”

Mason stood on his toes with one massively powerful calf raise. I could see in the mirrors what looked like two gigantic air bags mushroom from the back of his lower legs, inflating in an instant as large as the asteroids on my legs, and then continuing to grow, protruding outward and downward as they grew, until miraculously they reached beyond my three foot high muscles and reached the floor themselves, churning and bulging more, lifting him off the floor, with his toes firmly grasping the top of my engorged calves and lifting me with him. My mouth dropped open in amazement. What a sight! No one would ever believe it. I was having a hard time believing it, and I was half of it.

“Oh, this is so awesome, Mike,” he shouted. “What a display of unfathomably huge calf muscles. It feels so satiating to flex this big and hard, with so much control. I feel liberated and free for the first time. Thank you so much for getting freaky with me.” He pulsed his calves once more and raised us up until he hit his head on the ceiling. “Oops.”

We both powered down and reabsorbed the power of our muscles. That left me standing in front of him.

“That was so much fun. What little muscle group should we super-size next?”, came his eager reply. “Forearms? Triceps? Oh, I know,” he said looking down at my butt, “...Glutes! Flex your glutes, Mike. Make 'em hard and ridged and defined, and HUGE.

It didn't take much prodding to get me to show off. I set my feet and squeezed my butt cheeks, feeling my glutes respond to my wishes. They swelled like truck tires with deep treads that lined up horizontally.

“Flex 'em bigger and deeper,” he encouraged. I obeyed and willed my butt to engorge and shrink at the same time, leaving a series of muscle 'fins' that were inches deep and hard as steel.

“God, I love your ass cheeks. Look at how huge and deep these muscle crevasses are. Why I can slip my fingers in between and … curl your ass!”, he laughed.

I found myself soar off the ground, being curled by my gluteous maximus which served as handles! Held firmly aloft by bulging biceps, I clenched my cheeks more, trapping his fingers in the depths of my striations. He wiggled his fingers, tickling me. I flinched, relaxing my butt, and dropped to the ground. We both laughed hysterically at our muscle play and each other. I grabbed his neck and pulled him to me. I kissed him passionately, as he did me.

Finally, he broke our embrace and smiled mischievously, “I can't wait to see how strong you are becoming.”

Happily, that is what I wanted, too. We were made for each other.

######

• Like 4
  • Upvote 17

Another outrageously great chapter!

I really like the character development on this one, especially with Mason becoming more honest with himself.

Can't wait to see them explore other muscle groups. Hope it gets freakier.

I hope they both will get so freaky huge that the house wouldn't even be able too hold their smallest of miscles in. >;3 <3 <3

I really love the way you are going. ^^ <3 I especially liked the xylophone-abs idea. That was so~ original. Keep it up. I bet there are more muscles on their bodies you would be able too make music with. ^.=.~

Another amazing chapter dude! I love the freaky muscle flexing, the exploring of their incredible bodies, I can't wait to see how strong both of them are! :)