The magical fursuit

LorneLyon

I couldn't let it go to put one of my fur stories here.

Rick hate it to be only child. His parents always wanted to do him everything. He always must tell him where he must go. He don't can do a thing on his own. His parents say they don't wanna anybody hurt him. The only way he can go to events and festivals, is when an elder person go with him.

This story starts when Rick's 18. He found out he like the furry culture. Eveyone was so nice and friendly to him. They all wanna he feels safe and nice. Next event he go was a FurRave party. In the three years he's now in the culture, he had let make two suits, one of a fox, named Alex Thunder, and one of a black lion with munt-green hair named Leon Devynck. The only of his fursona's that don't have a fursuit was the dalmatian Damian. Rick has make a Ref of Damien but no one found to make the suit.

It was the day before the party and Rick was studying on his room. The two suits of Leon and Alex where hanging on the closet, the head where on top and look into the room with they're permanent smiles, the paws standing under the body suits and the hand paws where laying next to Rick's school book. He try to do some meth when the bells ring. Rick don't pay attention to is emediatly. When the bell rings for the second time he stand up and walk down stairs. The noise from the liveingroom was so loud his parents didn't even hear the bell. Rick opend the room and was amazed he don't see anyone. The only thing that was behind the door was a brown packet. There was a piece of paper in top of with with the words 'To Rick, because you deserves it.'

Rick picket up the packet and take it to his room. With a lot of cusiosity he cut the scotch tape that sield the packet. He was amazed again when he see what's insite the packet, a fursuit. And not a ragular one, make in a factory. This was a masterpiece. And the most exciding thing was, it was Damian's fursuit. A nice, rialistic dalmatian fursuit, it almost looks like a real animal. He take the head a look to it. For a moment he tough the lovely purple eyes look to him and the head smiles. Confused he look to the rest. Even the lill headset bodymark on the neck was there. Under the big, fluffy was, there even was a set of clothes, the same clothes Rick Damien always draw with on his art. It was perfect. It's look like someone take the relise Rick's wish.

With a confused head, Rick take the note.

'Hey Rick, my name is Damien, but you know that. Because you creath me. I tough it was time that you and I finally meet. So I sent myself to you. I would love if you wear me on the furrave, and we go have fun with Alex and Leon to. If you wear me, I could talk to you. I hope you believe in magic.'

Confused but excide, Rick try to wear the suit. It perfectly fits. When he set the head, he has the feeling the suit sucks vacuum. For a moment, he has the feeling he is the suit, till he find out he is the suit! He can move eveything what he wants, the tail, the jaw, the paws, the ears. His is so excide he scared to death when a voice talk to him.

'Hey Rick. I'm glad we can talk so soon.'

'Who's there?' Rick ask, with a lill scare in his voice.

'Oh, don't be affaird. It's me, Damian.'

'How's this possible?'

'You believe in me so much, I can come to life.'

'How?'

'Magic, strong magic.'

'Maybe it's wierd. But I believe you. I always though there's more than we all know.'

'There is. There's a lot of magic in this world, and only the people who are able to believe in it, without pushing it, are able to see it.'

'How does I become you?'

'Because, deep in your heart, you want to be a real fur. You feel more comfortable with that, I'm right?'

'Euh... yes. But what would my parents say?'

'Nothing. For them, and all of the people you ever see in you life, it like you always was a fur. Look to the picture on you bureau for a moment.'

Rick take the photo. It was a shot of last summer, when he was, with a couple of friends, in a theme park. First, you see three boy haveing fun with a cotton candy. Now you see two boys and a big dalmatian, holding a big cotton candy in his paws, while the boys stick thier head in it. The dalmatian, big, fluf and smile, was having the time of his life. Rick clearly remember that day. When he was, with his two best friend, go to that park. He remember a lot of people look to him with a amazed look on thier face when they see him for the first time. He remember all of the little childeren want to hug with him, and a lot of elder childeren and teenages want to take a picture with him.

'I remember. I remember I've beeing a fur all my life.'

'You see. Your happy now?'

'Yes, but... what about my other fursuits. They useless now.'

'You don't wanna give them a change to?'

'Yes... what do you mean?'

'If you really want, you can give them a life to.'

'You mean... a real life?'

'As real as you're now. Just go to them, touch the suits and say it.'

Rick walk to the closet and set a paw on every body suit, he looks to the heads and say: 'Please, be real'

There was a big light and Rick was blinded for a moment. When he could see again, the two suits where gone.

'Where are they?'

'Around. You give them a life. But... it's time for me to go.'

'What?! Why?'

'Because this is your body. I can't stay here. Don't be sad. One day, we will be speak again.'

'Can't I give you a life to?'

'You did, by wearing me. On this moment, I'm only a voice in your head. Your me now. I only have a couple of minutes. You want to say something?'

'Only... thank you. For giveing me this change.'

'And your thanks for giveing my body a change. I see you soon buddy.'

Then thier was a sound like a door was closed, and Rick relise Damian was gone. He don't have the time to be sad, because the door of his room opens and a fox and a lion cames in. The lion, a muscular one with a friendly face, walks to Rick and lift him.

'Hey lill bro, ready to party!?'

'Euh... yes. Wait... bro?'

The fox was sitting on the bed and smiles, he has the looks of an fur who find the perfect balanche between brains and muscles. Rick even notice he's been handsome. In his right ears, thier blinks a ring.

'Yes' he say 'Your always hate to be only child, right? So when your give us a life, the unifers found this the perfect place for us. Be close to the one who creat us.'

'And mom and dad?'

'They should never remember else then that they have three fur childeren where they proud of. And before you ask, everything stay the same, house, school, friends. You only get us.'

Leon had put Rick down.

'You still life here?'

'No, we had both our own lifes. But we came to see you as much as possible. And that's why we here.'

Leon smiles.

'Yes because I'm one of the organisers of the FurRave. I must go thier now to set up every thing. And because I love you both, I ask them if my two lovely lill brothers can come with me. Of course they say yes, because we're the only real furs in the world, they want us on most parties as possible. So, ready to go.'

'Let me take my backpack.'

Rick remember he was busy the whole day with packing his backpack. He take it from the bureau chair and walk downstairs with his brothers. Thier parents still watching tv. And when thier see thier three, big, fluffy sons, thier eyes start to shine. Rick notice that he's a couple of inches taller. He was a head more bigger than his father. The three hug thier parents and thier mother start to cry.

'We're so lucky with you three. All thier big, handsome males. We've so much luck the unifers choose us to have you all. I don't wanna think about what could happen is you grew up in the wrong places.'

Rick father wrap his arm around his wife.

'Come calm dear. Yes, we lucky with them. And don't think about wrong places. Thier our childs, and no one can take them from us. Let have the boys thier fun. And let we spent a weekend time with eachother.'

Leon leads the two other out of the room to outside. On the street, thier was a huge, shiny pick-up. Leon click with the car key and the doors open.

'My proud, after you two.': he say with a wink.

The boys step in and Rick start to ask his brothers about thier life.

Leon became to work as police man, he has a relationship with a nice human male, who like to hug him. They still life in town. Alex was going to study in unifers after done high. He life on the campus and have date a couple of times with one of his classmates. About his own life, Rick find out that he met the two boys from the picture on pre. (In his old life it was high.) The day they met, the two boys where bullied. Rick, even in his yough a huge child, thanx to the furbody, protect them. The two boys, named Chris and Any, were first scared, by seeing the huge fur kid. But when he started to protect them, they feel they can trust him. From that moment, they were buddies. Chris and Any feel safe and warm around Rick. They were excide when they met Leon and Alex. They ask themself why they have so much luck to know three real, friendly, warm and hugfable furs. The moment they find out about the fursuit culture, they both join it. Chris became a rhino and Any a cotton candy wolf.

Leon park his car in front of a huge building. He smiles.

'We gonna help with the set-up and then sleep by a friend.'

Rick smiles and wiggle his tail. 'Cool.'

The three walk into the building and Leon introduce then to his collauges. Some where in fursuit, some not. The next two and a half hour, they set-up the room. Contact the lights, try the DJ table, clean and fill the bar, decorate the wall. When they where done, the place looks like a real fur building. Leon has make coffee for all. They rest all and the collauge of Leon where all happy to meet the brothers of Leon.

'He always talk about you two.': say a husky, named Blake 'Special about you Rick.'

Rick blushes and wiggle his tail. When thier was half of an hour past, they all go home. Leon, Alex and Rick follow Blake for the sleep over. He seem to life in a nice home between two others. When they let them in, he show where they slerp, but at the first room, Leon starts to laugh.

'None of that. We dump all of the matresses in the living and sleep there like a pack.'

Rick could feel how the eyes of Blake begang to shine.

'Really?! I want to do that for so long.'

Leon wrap an arm around him and hug the lill husky.

'You just could have ask. We're friends.'

All of the matrasses where dump in the living and the boys get to settle. Blake keep his fursuit on for the night. The other three where sleep arround him, to keep him warm. Rick close his eyes and smile, this life was Furrfect.

Epilogue. The next evening, the fourth where the first on the party. Blake open the door and let them in. The next hour, all of the other furs arrived. Leon has shift on the bar, but he had time to dance and talk. Around 21:30, Rick spotted Chris and Any. He walk to them and surprise hug them. They first where shocked, till they reallise who it was.

'Rick!': they yell and start to hug him, and rub his fur. Rick smiles and wigglle his tail. Any try to catch it playful, Rick let it happen and growls in a playful way. He was happy these two where his friends. He had a feeling for them. Allmost the same feeling as with his brothers, if they where part of a pack. Almost, but not the same. Because they where friends, close friends.

• Like 1

There's an unfortunate typo in your second paragraph which kept me rereading it several times before I could move on. The other ones are easily cleaned up. Fun idea for a story. Cheers mate

• 5 years later...

Yeah, the english is a little hard to read, but I am always glad to see new ideas and new creations on here. Keep going, and you'll naturally get better at the language. Watch some englisch YouTube and movies if you really want to improve~