TheWeremuscleForest

Meanwhile…..Back in Washington State

After calming down from what happened back in the lab, Nathan decides to go lie down for a bit in hopes of waking up and discovering that it was all just a dream. When he reawakens a few hours later, he immediately notices that he is back to his original size. He gets up from the bed and goes to check his phone which is sitting beside his suitcase by one of the closets. He notices that his husband has been trying to reach him for hours, which concerns him greatly. Roman is a man that Nathan met in Europe on one of his company excursions. It was not a business trip either. Roman is an incredibly gorgeous Italian man that caught the eye of Nathan almost immediately. His thick muscular hairy body was on display on one of the private beaches in Naples and Nathan couldn’t keep his eyes off of him the whole time he was there.

They started chatting with each other mainly because of their attraction to each other, but after an incredible night of tremendous sex, they never left each other’s side after that. They married after two months of dating when the gorgeous man moved to the States to be with him. Now Roman does the same kind of traveling that Nathan does. The concerned man decides to call Roman back on his phone.

‘Roman, something has happened to me I think, I mean…..I think something has happened…..I don’t know if it was a dream or not……but I feel somewhat different.’

‘Slow down Nate and tell me exactly what you think has happened to you. I want to know everything okay?’

‘Well, I think I have been injected with some dangerous substance and I am afraid of what is going to happen to me now. I look normal now, but I fear I will have another episode soon.’

Roman pauses for a few seconds and speaks again.

‘Hmmm, I think I need to come see you then Nate. I think I can make you feel better if I come and help you out with this.’

They make a little small talk before the conversation ends. Nathan thinks about what he just told him and is thoroughly confused now as to how Roman could be so close to where he is staying. After about two hours, Nathan hears a knock on his hotel room door. He goes to open the door and is alarmed to see his husband standing in the doorway. Roman walks in and looks quite calm.  He looks around the room for a few minutes before taking his jacket and shoes off and sits down. He motions for Nathan to come sit by him since he looks extremely distraught.

‘What is wrong with you Nate? I rushed over here since I was close to calm you down. So…..what were you saying on the phone about someone injecting you with something?’

Nathan stares at him with a bit of concern and wonders why he is even in Washington.

‘What are you doing here Roman? Why didn’t you tell me that you were in the state? You made it sound like you were further away.’

‘You know I can’t tell you about my trips that much Nate. The company would punish me otherwise. Just tell about what you were talking about earlier.’

Nathan shows him several scars from his ordeal earlier in the day. Roman groans a few times and goes back over to the bed to sit down before pulling his phone out of his pocket. He begins dialing a phone number as Nathan walks towards him. Roman puts his hand out and tells him to stop moving. He then says to walk into the bathroom and close the door and that everything will be alright. When he does, Roman grabs a few chairs in the room and pushes them up against the door. It seems as if he is trying to barricade him in which immediately gets a rise out of the confused man. Nathan starts to yell at him in anger since he realizes that something is definitely wrong and tries to knock the door down.

Roman continues to tell him to relax and not to over exert himself because he doesn’t want him to do something rash. Unfortunately though, he can’t calm down now as he feels something building up inside his body. He falls down onto the bathroom floor and crawls over into the shower before ripping his shirt open exposing his hard body. His chest heaves up and down as that weird feeling continues to intensify. It isn’t long after that that he starts to convulse uncontrollably as his muscles begin growing. His arms develop giant veins once again as he looks down and sees his legs getting thicker as huge vein branches stretch all the way down his quads and into his lower leg area. He presses himself up against the shower walls and feels the tiles cracking under his weight as his body continues to grow. His swelling pecs reach his chin as he gets down on all fours.

The pain increases exponentially as he feels his skin shredding as blood sprays all over the shower floor and walls. Thick mounds of fur spring up all over his body as the skin continues to rip and fall off. His legs and arms break next as he screams in agony. They grow longer and curve slightly as they begin to resemble canine legs. He feels his nails ripping out as claws force their way out of his hands. His mind races wildly now as his eyes reshape and his sight changes. He feels his face cracking and popping as a muzzle begins growing pushing his mouth forward as his teeth break off and fangs form inside his new face. His ears fall off as two new ears grow out the sides of his wolf head. He feels the wolf’s tail explode out from under his tailbone and above his new muscled ass.

Amazingly, his mind remains the same even though it feels like he is in a dream state. He tries to move forward on his new legs and makes it out of the shower. The huge mounds of skin, blood, and flesh barely register with the confused wolf as he tries to scratch at the bathroom door. He just so happens to look over to the side and sees a mirror. He tilts his wolf head a few times before growling at his reflection and breaks the mirror to pieces. Roman stops talking on his phone and realizes that his fears have come true. He nervously says, ‘Nate, are you okay man?’ before his husband comes flying through the bathroom door and out into the bedroom. Roman yells into the phone that it has happened and drops it on the ground as the voice on the other end laughs in a very gravelly tone.

From the other end of the conversation, a hand with sharp claws lightly clicks the end button on his cell phone and puts it down on his desk. He gets up and walks over to a side door before letting out a slight growl. His shirt is stretched to its limits as he opens the door to go inside. The sound of his shirt ripping makes him grunt as a tiny pool of blood drips down his chest as a thick mound of hair follows as it covers his bloated pectorals. Another man is inside and smiles at him before telling the wolfman to come closer to him. He stops walking towards the man to stand in front of him and sits in the chair beside him at the meeting table. His jeans are straining now as he continues to change slowly. They finally give way as more blood hits the floor as a large forest of hair appears on his massively grown legs. The other man puts his hand out and grabs him on his thickly muscled arm which makes the wolfman growl under his breath. His growth cycle stops midway as the other man locks lips on the transforming pup as he tears off ripped shirt and pets his thick brown forest.

The pup moans deeply as his master pulls his split jeans off to reveal his hairy wet brown cock which is throbbing wildly. His body is still somewhat in human form as his master rubs his big hands up and down his thick bulbous ab muscles and broad arms. He then leans down to slide his pup’s thick cock into his mouth as he slowly sucks on the hard pole. He howls softly and deeply as his master picks up speed on him. Before long, he squirts several jets of precum down inside his master’s throat and digs his long claws into him. His master immediately looks up at him with his newly revealed green wolf eyes as he begins changing himself.

His suit begins to shred as his body convulses and his muscles expand at an alarmingly fast rate. His skin tears open rapidly as blood flies everywhere in the room. His reddish wolf hair shines in the lights once all of the fabric, skin, and blood lands on the floor. He concentrates all of his energy now on staying in his humanoid form so he can continue to service his sexy pup. After a few minutes of scratching and clawing at each other, the two wolfmen take turns shooting their huge loads inside each other as well as coating their thick fur with their seed before jumping to their feet to move over to the nearby couch.

Still in their current hairy forms, they start talking to each other in loving ways.

‘I think our experiment worked master, he has successfully changed into the beast without much effort.’

‘I know. It seems like both of my experiments have been successful. You now seem to be quite comfortable in your new skin Carlos.’

‘Well, I was scared at first Domino, but I feel so invigorated now that it has taken up residence inside me.’

‘Excellent. Next time, we will go all the way won’t we? Why don’t you let me service that beautiful brown rod of yours again my hunky Spanish wolf?’

Carlos grunts loudly as he digs his claws into his muscled superior.

‘Mmmmm, that sounds great to me master. My balls are already full again.’

The two werewolves have sex again as the moon makes another appearance in the starlit sky behind them.

The Bulgarians

Georgi finished the assignment that was given to him by his superiors as he walked slowly back to his desk on the ground floor of the drug facility. His clan leader Petr walks by him as he watches the big man dragging his feet back to his area.  He notices how much the man is sweating and tries to cheer him up.

‘You did what you needed to do little pup,’ the beefy man says to Georgi before he pats him on his head. ‘I am quite proud of you for keeping your composure through the whole ordeal Georgi. The elders sometimes can be really hard on the younger ones especially when you are given crazy assignments like this one was. You will be rewarded handsomely though for your efforts, I promise.’

Petr turns back around and closes the door to his office behind him to go sit down to prop his large shoes up on his desk. He unbuttons the white shirt he is wearing and unveils his impressive hairy chest that barely conceals the well-built frame he has. He immediately takes the shirt off, unlocks the top drawer in the desk with a key in his pants pocket, and opens it. Inside is a syringe that is filled with a dark liquid. The clan leader has a mirror located directly in front of him he generally likes to look into to check out all of the curves of his upper body as well as the extremely thick Bulgarian’s beard that he keeps well-trimmed. He takes the cap off the syringe and holds it up to squirt a few beads out. He watches himself in the mirror and lets out a small grunt before plunging the syringe into his heart and pushing the plunger all the way down. The liquid shoots directly into his heart which causes him to drop the syringe within seconds of using it. He immediately feels the effects of it as his eyes turn a deep brown from where they were hazel before. Georgi hears the commotion from his work area and rushes into the room to see what is happening.

‘Охх дяволите .....LOCK THE DOOR PUP! IIIIII……NEEEEDDDD TO RELIEVE SOME TENSION…..’ Petr says to him with a great deal of nervousness.

Georgi looks directly into his clan leader’s big brown eyes and knows what is going to happen next. He is conflicted as to what he should do next, but decides that he will stay with Petr even though he knows that he will be coaxed into the same ordeal that his leader decided to start on his own. Georgi could have definitely left him alone, but he fell in love with him a long time ago and stays with him when he decides he needs to let his inhibitions go. Petr is trying to pull his pants off his lower body but is unable to because his muscles are growing too rapidly. Georgi tries to help him out, but his master pushes him away so he doesn’t end up getting hurt too badly. His pants finally shred under the weight of his massive hairy tree trunks and he is completely naked within seconds as his dress shoes go flying off his expanding feet. His growth is feeding his massive lust now as his back stretches to accommodate the extra size he is gaining. Within just seconds, he is over 7 feet tall and is nearly eclipsing 400 pounds.

Georgi notices the syringe he used laying on the ground so he rushes over to pick it up. The liquid he injected into himself this time is not the typical one that he has used in the past. This one apparently intensifies the dark half of the wolf that is within him and makes it more powerful than ever. The hair on Petr’s body is thicker and is spreading all over him as his legs and arms crack forcing him to the floor as they become engorged with unreal power and resemble wolf legs. His fangs are more pronounced than they were before and his face is now being formed into a snout. He is developing huge claws as they tear their way out of his fingers and toes. He flares his immense chest out to show how powerful he is as he glares directly at Georgi. His back pops hundreds of times as it reforms. His snout quickly changes into a full blown muzzle as he grows new ears and a new mouth full of thick jagged teeth. Georgi’s fears are realized as his master’s hold on him is forcing him to transform as well.

‘NO! PLEASE MASTER, NOT THIS TIME. I’M NOT READY FOR THIS…..Охх глупости .....’

The unwilling younger Bulgarian feels his clothes getting tighter as he feels his body changing. His legs quickly split the seams on his pants as his big beefy arms rip completely through his tight shirt. His transformation is being accelerated by the hulking wolf that is now just a few feet away from him. He doesn’t stand a chance as he changes into a wolf before his muscles ever reach their fullest potential. His body hair destroys his clothing as he gets on all fours. His eyes change color from a soft brown to a deep green as he grunts feeling the wolf take him completely over. Petr pounces on him as they roll around the room destroying everything in their path. They finally break through a nearby glass window and go running down the streets hungry for something that can quench their thirsts.

End of Part 2

I may eventually come back to this series in the future.
  • Upvote 7

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...