Machu Man - Part 5: Awakening

ragmangsm

My apologies for the shortness of this chapter. I find myself wanting to share episodes as they are done, trying to please y'all, especially when they surprise myself. I was inspired today, with enough time for what follows. This shoulda probably been added to the previous chapter making one longer chapter, but that woulda made the wait between longer. Oh, well. I hope you find it short n hot. Please let me know. -ragman

Machu Man – Part 5: Awakening

by ragman

….darkness....emptiness....silence....drifting....floating....no pain...........awareness of darkness....thoughts of floating....feeling no pain....less dark....spots of light....swirling patterns of light....a light breeze on my face....a waft of pleasant aroma..stimulates my loin.....more light, brightness almost.....need to make an effort....open my.. eyes...

“Everything is fine, Michael. You're OK,” a gentle voice whispered. “I'm here with you.”

My eyes fluttered open to reveal the most handsome face on the planet, smiling down on me from his seat beside me on the bed. His muscled arm moved to caress my temple with a touch so soft and loving, one would never surmise those same fingers could crush diamonds with a mere thought. He bent over me and kissed me, ever so gently. My lips were super-sensitive to his lips. I could feel every minute point of contact with his moist mouth, and it was enormously pleasurable. I smiled at him, only to discover I felt myself smiling. I literally felt each muscle of my cheeks and mouth micro contract to make me smile. How awesome! I could sense individual muscles in my mouth and tongue, too.

“You have been through a lot, Michael,” Mason said in a soothing rich voice. “Take it slowly. Don't rush things. Stay lying still in bed for a few moments. You need to adapt to the new you.”

'The new me.' Was this really true? Was I changed? Had we fused? The questions began, and surprisingly, so did all the answers. I was awakening to a new level of understanding. The longer I lay conscious, the more apparent everything became to me. My brain was processing neural input faster than I could imagine. Wait, I could imagine it! I could process all the data. I was aware of my brain function and felt myself growing smarter. I knew this was part of the process and that I would continue to expand my knowledge capacity. I could hardly believe how intelligent I was becoming as I lie there. I started to think of a silly mathematics problem, the value of 'Pi', as an irrational number with infinite decimals that never repeat. I started calculating Pi in my head and was soon pleased to discover the decimal numbers starting at 1000 are “486180763...” and the numbers starting at 1,000,000 are “286617854...” and at 1 billion decimals “940840897.....”

“Michael?, Mike, are you alright? Can you say something?”, Mason queried softly.

“I'm more than alright, Mason,” I replied with a wider smile. “I'm experiencing more changes while they happen. My brain is expanding. The rest of my body is...is... curing, I would say. I can sense my muscle, bone, and organ cells are mutating still, being infused with unlimited potential, unlimited capacity, which my brain controls.”

“You are doing well, Michael,” he said with a bit of relief. “I'm glad your intelligence has grown to allow you to accept what is happening. Do you think you are ready to get up? Here, I'll help you.”

Mason put his hand behind my neck and helped me sit up, though I didn't need it. I felt my abdominal muscles come to life and easily lever my torso to the upright position. My hands felt the ridges and bumps of my stomach, a nice collection of cobblestones, I thought.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed, noticing I still had on a pair of tighty whities. And also noticing my thighs. They were plumper, fuller than I had remembered. As I stood up, they sprang to life with several separate sausages of muscle.

Mason stood up beside me and admired what he saw. “Whew, look at you, Michael. All buff and gorgeous, like a fitness model. Come let me hug you,” he beckoned and approached with open arms, which he wrapped around my arms and chest. “Uuuggghhhh!”, he moaned as he hugged me tightly, enough to scrunch and crush an oak tree.

The pleasure was astronomical. Words can't describe it. On multi-levels my senses, my brain, my muscles, my body were bombarded with stimuli, the scale of which was galactic.

My brain was aware and processing the onslaught of Mason's embrace. My skin tingled with the touch of his skin against it. His warmth and aura were electrifying. I sensed the power his arms were exerting, the power of boa constrictors, pressing me into his chest, which was layered with pectoral prominence. His stance brought his legs between mine so more skin was in contact, as he lifted me off the ground in a bearhug, adding twice the pressure of before, easily enough to snap any oak tree in half.

The pleasure of his Herculean bearhug grew euphoric, as my brain willed my muscles to respond. I visualized spreading my lats. Still mutating muscles fired in my back, drinking in the power my brain was delivering to their adolescent development. But, plenty of power it was. My latismus dorsi muscles engorged with might and began to grow as I willed. Wider and thicker they erupted until they pressed into my arms, forcing my arms away from my body, breaking the unbreakable bearhug Mason was giving me, returning me to my feet.

We stood eye to eye, Mason and me, god to god.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 21

Another great chapter!

I really like that Mike isn't overwhelmed by the new changes and that he's actually enjoying, more accepting, and can easily adjust to what just happened to him. Can't wait to see Mike explore more of himself.

Also, I'm glad you went to this route. With Mason and Mike being equal, and with both of them being gods, it really provides a lot of story ideas and opportunities. I can totally see why you're inspired/motivated to write. Would be really nice to see a bit of friendly and playful competition between the two. Perhaps a flex-off with strength feats that would probably end sensually.

Thank you. Looking forward to the next parts.

• Upvote 2

This chapter is short but wonderful. 8D

I agree with Zephleit on the friendly competition and ending in a sensual and probably very sexual moment for both of them. I also hope that there won't be any bad guy that would want all that power for themselves and would strip Mike of his powers and everything. <=(

I know it would probably be a good way to propel the story forwards and make it longer, but it would just be so sad if Mike would lose his powers and all and no longer be equal to his beloved Mason. <=(

Can't wait to see Mike experiment with his new power and muscles, see how much he can lift, see how huge he can get, I love the control and intelligence he had, super intelligence is actually a turn-on of mine, being able to calculate billions of bits of data in seconds is part of that, speed-reading a 500 page book in 5 minutes, whatever else you can think of that both Mike and Mason are capable of, I'm really looking forward to it!  

• Upvote 1