Machu Man - Part 4: The Special Gift

ragmangsm

...And the winner is...(drum roll)..Hanugumo.

Machu Man – Part 4: The Special Gift

by ragman

My mind was exploding with fantasy. Mason had just told me he was going to bestow a power in me that he had never given to anyone before.

“Mike, you are special to me. You give me feelings and desires that I never new existed in me. You accept and even crave my freaky muscles and strength. I have never known anyone like you before. I want us to be together always.”

His words rang in my head with anticipation. How could we be together always?

“But, what is most special about you, Michael, is that you want me to have my own desires and feelings. You don't want to order me around and be your slave. You want me to be equal.” Mason hesitated. Time stood still.

“I have decided,” he said with certitude, “that I want you to be equal, too.”

Time still didn't start to move.

“If it is your desire,too, Mike,” he followed with a tremble of worry in his voice and less certitude.

“Wh...what are you really saying, Mason?

“I'm saying I have the means to share my abilities with you, to give you half my powers and half my strength.”

“You can do that?”, I stammered. “Won't you become less strong, less powerful? I don't know if I would want that for you.”

“That is so adorable of you, Mike. Not just thinking of yourself.” He smiled and hugged me affectionately. “But, isn't half of Infinity still Infinity?”

I had a sudden flash to the gold cap of his vessel with the “8” on it. It wasn't an 'eight' at all, it was the sign for Infinity. Oh, my god. His power was actually infinite?

“I...I don't know what to say, Mason.” I was stunned. “I don't think I'm worthy of such a gift, nor if I could handle it.”

“I have known many soles over the ages, Mike, and you are unique among them. I have longed for centuries for someone to share my life with, share my feelings, share my dreams, share my love. I am convinced you are that man, Michael.” His pronouncement sounded like a proclamation. “I have no doubt that you would be able to manage such great power with my help and guidance. Will you honor me by taking my essence, my sole, my love, and let me fuse with you?”

I almost expected him to get on his knee, so much was his question like a proposal. His sincerity and passion were evident in his tone and demeanor, which helped to calm my racing heart and accept his affection.

“I'm a bit terrified,” I confessed. “And very aroused, at the same time.” I hesitated, “Is this really possible, without unforeseen consequences. It sounds too good to be true.”

“The only consequence I know of is that your powers will disappear if we are not within proximity of each other. If we are more than a few meters apart, you will return to human,” he warned.

“More of a reason to be together always,” I beamed. “I trust you implicitly, Mason.” I gathered my wits and spoke with honesty, “I would be honored to fuse with you and be with you forever.”

Mason's whole body responded with a muscular explosion that caught me off guard, tearing off his clothes, leaving him naked. He must have been happy with my answer. I wondered if I would be able to explode like that. How awesome.

He picked me up, like the weak child that I was, and carried me into the bedroom where he sat me gently on the bed. What a pleasant experience.

He explained, “The fusing process won't take long, but the full effects will gather over the next few days. Your body has a lot of DNA and cell reconstruction to go through as well as your psyche has to adjust to your new powers. But, don't worry, I'll be here with you....forever.”

His reassuring voice, Adonis-like muscles, and firm manner turned me on even more.

“The process involves me mentally and physically channeling my essence and power, and concentrating that effort into sperm enhancement. I have to flex and strain, feeling every muscle, every cell in my body generate the force that makes who I am. Then you will drink my seed. Are you comfortable with that?”

Is he asking me if I will blow him and swallow? Hell, I'd do that any time, no special power transfer needed. All I could do was nod approval excitedly, because my lust, my anticipation, my desire for him was too great to speak coherently.

“I am more than pleased that you are willing to risk your life as you know it for me, Mike. I'll do my best to see that you don't regret what is about to happen to you. Shall we begin?” It almost sounded like a plea.

My response was a combination of drool, gargle, garble, and nods. Thank Mason, he got the message.

The supreme being before me got more supreme. He closed his eyes and let out a deep breath that increased the barometric pressure in the room. Then he inhaled equally as deeply, causing curtains and bedskirt to wave toward him. He continued steady breathing, though not as deeply, but purposefully and rhythmically. He then started to flex, not with the typical poses that a bodybuilder might do. Instead, Mason began to move his joints and limbs slowly, working his muscles, feeling his muscles, concentrating on his muscles. His muscles did not explode with size, but they seemed to explode with might. Each fiber materialized as if he were bringing an image into focus that had been blurred, into crystal clear focus. His forearms, as he squeezed his hands open and closed with deliberation, knotted and cabled and veined like nothing I've ever seen. He worked his elbows and his upper arm muscles constricted, separating biceps and triceps into strands of bulges and veins and peaks and striations that exuded power.

I was transfixed as he rolled his shoulders and spread his back. His rolling muscle hills were transformed into a topographical map of muscle mountain ridges that were crammed together, forcing deep cuts. His traps split into jagged fibers of muscle, his lats expanded with veins and valleys as his back widened.

Still in a trance, Mason swayed his hips and raised up on his toes causing his lower body to respond with outlandishly separated muscles in his glutes, thighs, and hamstrings, while his calves split into hundreds of muscle fibers with that heart shape.

There was a pause, which seemed to last forever, followed by grunt of exertion, “Uummmaaahhhaaaa,” that was accompanied by a full body flex that doubled his muscle size, still retaining the sharp cuts, deep crevasses, and sausage veins he already had. Holy Shit!

Another moan of exertion preceded the impossible. With a most muscular pose flex, his own muscles seemed to force themselves to his core, in a series of muscle waves that concentrated his infinite power. His balls and dick began to grow as the muscle was driven into his groin. More and more power flowed to his manhood as he willed his body to respond, until it was done.

“It's time, Michael,” he spoke like a deity. “Come and drink from me so that I may make you a god, my equal. Let us fuse our power forever.”

I approached the altar that was his body. He took my head in his powerful hands and directed me to his staff, a full, throbbing, mast of muscle that drew me to it without his assistance. Although massive in length and girth, it wasn't too massive. In fact my lips and mouth fit perfectly over his head. A moment later his head and shaft expanded in my mouth, sealing my lips around his staff, though with comfort.

Then it began. I felt his dick throb in tempo with my heartbeat. Then the first ejaculation. My taste buds and nasal cavity were bombarded with a multi-flavored manna that was so exquisite and rich that my brain couldn't process the perfection. The concoction flowed down my throat, almost anesthetizing my esophagus, allowing it to expand and accept more of the god elixir. Then the next round, followed by the next, and the next. My brain was being stimulated as his essence began traveling through my bloodstream. My vision seemed to improve, my hearing was more acute and I could begin to feel the power affecting my brain as I got smarter and was able to feel and process more of what was happening to my body. I was beginning to actually sense the blood flow to my muscles and bones. I could begin to visualize individual muscles absorbing his essence, adding to my delight. I felt the experience of the cell mutation that was turning me to a god, and it felt awesome.

Then Mason began infusing me in earnest. His seed gushed forth from his slit that had become a sperm-main.

More and more power rushed into my body, my muscles started to feed on his seed, my body feasted on his power. I was approaching my limit, I thought. My nervous system was on fire, my muscles were burning, my brain was overloaded. Was it all too much? Was this a mistake? I tried to cling to consciousness but, my mind blacked out thinking this was the end, that I was too weak to absorb all his power.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 19

Wow!!! Amazingly hot! I hope there might be at least one more chapter to conclude the story, but I am definitely a fan for life Ragman. I hope to see more from you and your golden abilities. 

Whohoo!! I WON!! 8D

So awesome that you made a consequence as well, which would strip his from his powers. Meaning that they would have to be together forever. 83 (Though I do wonder: Does this mean that they won't have too go to the bathroom and all or to work and all? ^^; I mean: It would be kinda weird for them to be within a couple of meters of each other if they'd have to do that. ^^; )

Thanks for the praise guys.  Hanugumo, I was thinking more of 100-1000 meters or so would be the sphere of power between the two.  As for future chapters, I have chapt 6(or7) written already.  But, I need to write at least one chapt of lead-in first.  I have the title of the next chapt: "Awakening."

• Upvote 1

I just love how creative you are with the various feats of strength and muscle and the detailed descriptions. Thanks for clarifying the distance, it was bugging me too.

I will always look forward to seeing your stuff.

I only have one complaint about the story...

Why is it so short?

In all seriousness though, I am really eager to see how Mike would adjust to his newly gained abilities. I am also hoping to see more escapades with these two Muscle Gods especially now that they are considered equal.

Are they going to build a new Macchu Picchu? Would there be muscle worship sessions between the two? Is that the only consequence to this? I hope the next part is posted sooner.

Thanks for the praise guys. Hanugumo, I was thinking more of 100-1000 meters or so would be the sphere of power between the two. As for future chapters, I have chapt 6(or7) written already. But, I need to write at least one chapt of lead-in first. I have the title of the next chapt: "Awakening."

I see. Sounds much better then just a few meters, would at least give them a bit of privacy even if they probably do not want to be apart from each other anymlre. ^_~

And really? wow you are fast. I am so looking forward to reading those parts. 8D