FREaky

My Weekend JOB part two by F_R_Eaky  

Dedicated to so many artists, writers, etc. that inspire.

Joshua went to take a shower in the hotel room, but became lost in thought looking at himself in the mirror.  His crotch was just up over the counter top now.  He looked down at his feet to see their new size and comparison to the floor tiles.  He stood and marveled in the shower to see where the shower head now came to on him and how he could look over the  shower curtain rod with just a slight tilt of his head or a raise onto his toes.  

"I'm six foot four....six foot four!"  He said to himself over and over again.  

He rubbed his hands up and down his body to wash it and felt how he had not only grown, but lost all his unhealthy weight.  Like his friend, Brent, he too had grown taller and achieved the build of a swimmer.  As his hand went further down though he suddenly had a very shocking revelation.  

"OH MY GAWD!"  

"You alright, Josh?"  Cried Brent from the other side of the bathroom door.  

"Ye....ye...yeah." stammered Joshua.  

"You just discovered your third leg, didn't you?"  

"WHAT?" Said Joshua, realizing the implication Brent was making.  He turned off the shower, threw open the curtain, grabbed a towel and stepped outside to see Brent sitting on the bed, laptop open, watching a growth video, and his cock was enormous.  Joshua was so taken back that he dropped his towel.  Brent looked up and over to him and then smiled.  

"You look about the same soft as I did - nine inches"  

Joshua looked up to Brent's face, who just took a ruler from his side and tossed it to Josh.  

"It's fully erect now and is twelve inches exactly.  Can you believe that?  Twelve inches.  We're some of the largest hung men on Earth."  

Joshua felt his cock rise up and bob, the new length and girth of his cock fought against its rising and made a compromise by simply sticking straight out.  Sitting down on the bed, Joshua began to watch the videos Brent had pulled up and suddenly Brent began to stroke Joshua's cock.  The sudden jolt of pleasure was so powerful, it made Joshua convulse a little and his toes and fingers curl.  

"OH GAWD!"  

"I know.... they're soooo sensitive now. and I think our balls have increased in size too."  

Joshua reached his hand out and made contact with Brent's magnificent member and began to stroke it.  This in turn made Brent begin to contort and curl his digits inward as well.  The two watched more videos and stroked until they couldn't stroke anymore and blew two very large loads into towels.  After a second shower, Brent presented Joshua with some of his clothes and a pair of size sixteen sneakers.  

Joshua was nearly ready and raring to go again, an erection trying to happen once more as the idea of wearing Brent's clothes and them fitting turned him on very much.  

"I kind of figured yours weren't going to fit too well anymore and you needed something to drive home in."  

Joshua thanked Brent for the clothes, and the two packed their things and said goodbye to one another.  Joshua almost didn't make it home without blowing a load.  He had to get used to the fact that he was tall.  In some hallways and some older gas stations and convenient stores on the way home, he had to duck signs or watch the door frames as they were much lower than the modern standard average.  Getting used to walking with longer strides and his large size sixteen feet and their shoes was also a challenge, not to mention he now had to put his driver's seat much farther back than it used to be.  

***************************************************************************** *  

It had been about a month since Joshua had spent a weekend with Brent, as per usual.  Normally between his schedule or Brent's schedule, plus the fact of how far apart the two of them lived from each other, the two could only meet about every three or four months or so.  But oh, what an exhausting month it had been.  

Although Joshua enjoyed his new height, his larger feet, his slimmer build, and his larger cock, and enjoyed them immensely, they created a few problems.  The first was Joshua's friend, Lawrence, Larry.  How on earth would he, could he explain a seven inch growth spurt plus a several pound weight loss or change over the course of a weekend?  He had to dodge Larry over and over again, for him not to see Joshua, until Joshua could come up with an explanation.  

Not only that, but none of Joshua's clothes fit him, so he couldn't make an appearance at work or even in the mall or parks, not until he could buy some clothes.  And that didn't come easy.  Although only being six foot four inches tall, there were still many things on the normal rack that didn't fit well on Joshua's body.  That didn't even take into account that Joshua had to start learning to "wear" his soft cock down one pants leg or the other as it all wrapped or balled up upon his larger testicles simply created too large of a bulge.  At any rate, there were some clothes, especially the shoes, he would have to buy either custom made or at much higher prices due to there being a much more limited supply of them.  

He called in sick for two days, feigning the flu, and went on a shopping spree the best his savings could allow.  Then he came in early and left late every day so as not to have coworkers see him too much standing so much taller than he used to.  When it did come time for him to have to walk to a meeting with a group of people he would hunch so his new height wasn't quite as noticeable.  He also had to think cold shower thoughts whenever he did have to go walking around the office because he noticed how many more people he stood taller than or that most of the people he thought were really tall in the office, were at best just as tall as he is now.  

But Joshua also decided to help his financial situation out a little bit.  Thinking about how expensive it was to have to buy a whole new wardrobe, not to mention that the mattress on the bed seemed a little short as well, he wondered how on earth he was going to earn all the extra money he needed.  The answer came to him as he passed by an old costume shop window in the heart of his city's "old towne."  They had as one of the displays an old eighties style wrestling outfit, but had combined it with a Mexican style wrestling mask.  He went in a bought a couple of wrestling masks and then went to sports store to buy some wrestling trunks.  Once he was back at home, he created an account on CAM4 under the name,  Clyde S'dale, and listed himself as a behind the scenes wrestler lithe but toned build, 76" x 8-13" plus 12".  

At first things were a little slow, but once everyone got a glance at the size of the bulge in his trunks and the unveiling of his cock, the rise of his cock to erection, men and women began to flock to his page like moths to a flame.  And of course many wanted to see him jack off or self suck his cock, and Joshua was all too turned on and willing to do just that, but made those acts private so as to have folks pay for the privilege to see that.  He moved on to or added other muscle or cock cam sites and it didn't take him long to earn a decent amount of money.  But the buying of new clothes, some new pieces of furniture, and nearly nightly jack off sessions, sometimes multiple, was making Joshua exhausted.   

Then one night Joshua received a phone call from Brent.  

"Hey Josh, how you doin'?"  

"Hey Brent, doin' well.  You?"  

"Doin' okay.  Whatchu doin' now?"  

"Not much."  

"Really... not been growing?  Not been getting big?"  

"Oh yeah!  Constantly, man.  You know me.  Hardly a day goes by I don't dream of getting huge, muscular, and hung."  

"Still?  Even now, when you're six foot four and hung like a bull?"  

"Oh maaaaaaan.  Even more so now.  I can't believe we both grew.  To have our fantasy kind of come true like that.  It's such a turn on.  Hmmmmm fuck...."  

"Getting hard now, just thinking about it?"  

"Yeah....aaaw  gotta get these jeans off and set my cock free..." 

"I understand.  I still can't believe how big our cocks got.  How meaty and hefty they feel."  

"And still so rock hard and throbbing."  

"Yeah.... and we just want them to get bigger."  

"Ooooh yes.... bigger.....biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiii iiiiiiiii gerrrrrrrrr..."  

"No... we can't get into it.... not right now."  

Joshua stopped speaking or moaning rather, but silently kept playing with huge, engorged cock as he listened.  

"I need to meet up with you again, and I think you need to meet up with me again.  We need to hang together because we rock, we understand each other, and now understand what a well endowed man needs."  

"Awwww man... I agree...."  

And Brent told him a hotel he had booked, the city it was located in, and arranged for him to meet the following weekend.  After hanging up, Joshua imagine how much fun the weekend would be, what happened the last time they met up, and about growing hulk sized.  It didn't take him long before he was spraying a supreme sized load from his natural hose.  

After knocking on room 1709's door and greeting Brent after he opened it, Joshua walked into two surprises for the weekend.  The first was that this room wasn't a room.  It was a couple of rooms that contained a living area, a dining nook, the bedroom area, and a bathroom.  Brent explained that both of them being tall men now, he decided to use up his hotel points to get some accommodations that were just under the presidential suite level.  He also did this because of the second surprise.  

"Whoa!  You're right, Brent, he did grow."  

Joshua turned the corner to find two other net buddies he made:  Darien and Andrixos.  Darien was a 6' 1", balding blond man, blue eyed, with a slightly stocky and hairy body.  Andrixos was 6' 4", average build that was pretty smooth, green eyes and thick mop of sun-kissed brunette hair.  These two were also fond of the same fetish Brent and Joshua liked, again some slight variations in hose they fantasized about things, but still the general outcome was the same: bigger, taller, stronger, more hung men.  

"Sorry to surprise you like this, Joshua, but I had to tell someone what happened.  I was visiting with Darien a couple of weekends ago and he at first didn't really believe my story until he noticed my new shoes and that they were definitely bigger than size twelves."  

"Not to mention the fact that once you took them off, I could tell your feet filled those shoes and filled them well." Said Darien.  

"Anyway, I told them about our little growth and of course explained the greatest changes happened to you.  They went to looking at your Facebook page and saw your pics of you standing next to your tall friends, one whom I remember you telling me was six foot three inches tall.  They decided to have a major weekend and see for themselves what you looked like now."  

The trio stood there looking at Joshua as he looked back at them and thought for a minute.  Finally, Joshua relaxed his stance and placing his laptop case on the dining table announced...  

"Cool... .... I've had to hide the changes from all my coworkers and my friends.  I mean, how does one describe a seven inch growth spurt, not to mention a five and half inch one down there, over the course of just a weekend?  It's nice to be able to tell someone and talk about it."  

With that the four of them changed into more casual and comfortable clothes, pulled out laptops, and began to watch and talk all about the growth that happened and the growth they'd love to see.   Towards the end of the night, or very early in the morning, they decided to wind down the first night of their growth fest and retire of the evening.  

"So really, you guys were just jacking off to some videos, you released, and the next morning you woke up changed?"  asked Andrixos.  

"Yeah," said Joshua.  "Just like we had hundreds of times before with those particular videos we showed you earlier this evening."  

"Well, we don't feel any different? Do you two feel different or like changes are going on?"  

"No" said Brent, "But there was one thing we had done differently, by accident that we normally didn't."  

"What was that?"  

"We came on each other."  

Joshua blushed as he spoke, "actually we accidentally blew into each other's mouths."  

"You sure it was accidental?" said Andrixos as he gave Josh and Brent a smile.  

"It was." said Brent. "He helped me climax and I herky-jerked and wound up pointing my cock his direction upon my release.  To be polite, I helped him get off and aimed it at myself, so he 

didn't feel like I was just shooting at him for fun."  

Brent then got up off the bed he and Joshua were lying on top of and went to go use the bathroom, at which point Andrixos got up off the other bed he and Darien were on and took Brent's spot.  

"Whatchu watching over here?" Andrixos asked Joshua as he reclined across the bed.  

"Oh, it a series of morph videos.  The artist takes these video clips of bodybuilders and after a certain point he has them blow up in size and then everyone takes photos of them.  Sometimes they blow up twice from two different normal poses, or he blows them up twice, bodybuilder to super human to inhumane."  

"Oh yeah, I like those videos." Said Brent as he came back, and reaching for his laptop, grabbed it and sat on the other bed next to Darien.  He threw a chord end over to Joshua.  "Here, let's sync up so we can easily see what you're playing over there, over here."  

Joshua plugged the chord into his lap top, clicked on some things, and soon whatever he was playing on his laptop, Brent was viewing on his.  

[...(crowd grasps, the sound of slightly heavy footfalls as a bodybuilder takes the stage....) ]  

"Oh I like this, that's Alexey Lusekov.  He is so fuckin' thick!" said Brent.  

[... (Alexey makes his way center of the stage, raises his arms to do a frontal lat and chest spread.) pow pa-pow pa-pow pow pow pa-pow.... errrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRT!  (Alexey blows up to twice his size... the crowd ooo's and ahhh's even louder and more and more photos are taken) .... pow pa-pow pow pow pow pa-pow pa-pow pow pow pow...]  

Darien leans over to see Brent's screen better.  "You like Alexey cause he's all thick and swole, you like him now that he's even.....bigger!?"  

"Hmmmmmmmm oooh yeah....."  

Andrixos leans over and queries Joshua. "How 'bout you, Josh?  You like Alexey?"  

"Ooooh yeah... I like Alexey.  He's so fuckin' thick and dense, full and hard, yet defined...."  

"And now that he's even bigger?"  

"Uhhhhmmmm yeah.... love that...such power..."  

[....(Alexey turns and does a side chest shot.  The crowd ooh's and awes when he suddenly breaks it and then goes back into it and then swells even bigger.)  ...  errrrrrRRRRRRRT  

HURRR! POW PA-POW PA-POW PA-POW POW POW POW....]  

"You like it when they swell, don'cha, Joshua? "  

"huh huh....oooh yeah....muscle's poppin' getting fuller..."  

"How 'bout you, Brent?"  

"Yes.... Those big full muscles just getting... huh...huh.... larger and thicker...  Oh look... huh... Joshua, it's Lee Priest.  You love Lee Priest. ..."  

"Oh yeah.... huh huh...loved him for ages..."  

[  (Lee steps up in front of machines in the weight room.  His arms are hanging so far out to his sides because his lats and upper arms are so thick.  He stands there and straightens his posture.)    eeerrrrrRRRRRT! (suddenly his shoulders and back broaden even incredibly wider, his arms become a little fuller and so does his waist line, even though it looks tight under his white tank top.  He flexes his arms a little bit.  The scene repeats only this time it's slower...) HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT!]  

"You like that don't you, Brent.  Getting bigger... Stronger...."  

"Yeah... more muscular... harder....denser..."  

"Come on, big boy.... don't let Lee outgrow you..."  

"Yeah...huh huh...huh....huh.....getting so pumped up."  

"You like it too, right, Joshua?"  Said Andrixos as he placed his hands on Joshua's shoulders.  

"huh ... huh....yeah.... growing bigger...denser... stronger... fuller....huh huh huh..."  

"And Lee's not goin' to outgrow you.  Why you're a full foot taller than him, maybe more.  You can't outgrow him... you're doing it now aren't you...ERRRRRRT!"  

"OOOH FUCK!  YES!  Growing...."  

[(Scene changes to Lee now doing shoulder shrugs... in the middle of which he suddenly grows)  eeerrRRRRRRT!  (the scene again repeats itself in a slower fashion as the hunky Lee Priest begins, slower this time to work out those shoulders and then grow...) HUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT!]  

"You're swelling right there with him, aren'tchu, Brent big boy?"  

"UUUH... yes...growing...huh huh...swelling....huh....ballooning...."  

"Come on, big man....grow... GROW!  You a wussy?  I SAID GROW!"  

"HUhh BIGGER!  huh huh huh....stronger....denser....harder...thicker! huh hhu hhuh...."  

"You're not gonna let Brent and Lee out grow you are you?"  

"NO!  NO!  Getting bigger!  huh huh huh  more swole!  Fuller!  STRONGER!"  

"Must be hard for you to stroke that cock... it's so much longer and thicker than it was before."  

"HUH HUH huh huh huh huh huh yeah....oooh  soooo... huh huh big....the sensations! Ooooh."  

"Look here comes Phil Heath to the stage.  He's gonna swell and outgrow you."  

[ "He said he wanted the word massive to be used amongst the other words that I commonly used to describe..."   (Phil Heath does a double bi and then....)  HUUH!  (Instantly he doubles in massive size and the crowd gasps and cheers).....]  

"No... NO.... huh huh huh huh our growing him!"  

"And your cock is growing even longer and thicker too..."  

"OOOOOoooooohh OH!  YEAH!  huh huh huh huh huh .....gettting soooo bi-HIG! huh huh huh..."  

"You're growin' too, aren'tcha big boy.  Gonna become a real man?"  

"Yes....huh huh..."  

"Yeah?"  

"Yes...bigger...huh...STRONGER!..... DENSER!.... huh huh huh huh..."  

"Why don't you show me how you can grow...."  

At that moment, Andrixos and Darien each grabbed either Joshua's or Brent's cock.  One hand grabbing the head and squeezing it hard while rubbing the thumb up over the head and the slit, while the other hand pulled long, firm, and slow down the shaft.  

"AUUUUUUUUUUGH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" 

"AAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!"  

The sensation of this blow was so strong, both Joshua and Brent convulsed, shook, spasmed, as they blew their load and then passed out.  Andrixos and Darien both took the shots into them and then proceeded to jack off to the rest of the videos, falling asleep after they came.  

The next morning, three of the buddies awoke to the sound of one of them screaming.  

"HOLY SHIT!"  

The three sat up in the beds they were laying on and looked towards the bathroom door.  Andrixos, slowly peeked around the corner towards his three friends and saw them all breathlessly sitting up, awake, on the beds.  

"Sorry, guys....didn't mean to wake you..."  

"Well, what surprised or scared you?"  Asked Brent.  

"oooh..." stated Darien.... "I think....oooooh..... I know....."  

Everyone looked at Darien.... the sheets over his lap began to shift and move, rise, and a pillar like formation began to rise up and cause the fabric to tent.  It began to sway and bobble a little, then suddenly there was a snap, like the sound of an elastic band pulling taught against skin after being pulled and stretched too far.  

Joshua shot a glace over to Andrixos.  "I take it you're now a member of the foot long club, too?"  

Andrixos, shrugged and stepped out of the bathroom, revealing that his member was tenting his underwear to maximum capacity.  

"You seemed to have slimmed down just a titch and toned up as well."  

"Alright, Darien," said Brent, "Stand up..."  

"What?"  

"Get out of bed and stand up."  

"But uhmmmm...."  

"We're jack off buddies, we've seen each other before, and the two of us have been walking around with a ruler in our pants now for a month.  You're not going to surprise or scare us."  

Slowly Darien stood up, and then walked over to  Andrixos, whom he was now just as tall as.  

"Ok to make it official," said Joshua, "Go attempt to put your shoes on and see if they fit."  

The shoes didn't fit of course, both of them now wearing size sixteens.    

After the initial shock wore off the four men began to talk and discuss how great it was all of them being tall, slim and trim, and hung.  Brent and Joshua pulled out some extra pairs of shoes and gave them to Andrixos and Darien, while Andrixos loaned some clothes to Darien to wear and then the four of them all went out to grab some breakfast.  

The four of them had a hard time keeping their cocks deflated, and smiles from spreading across their lips, because all of them being slim and six foot four inches tall, had folks asking obvious questions such as "Was there a basketball tournament in town?" or "Is there a meeting of International Tall People Clubs nearby."  

They had fun knowing they were making quite a sizeable impression on most folks, even though they did run into other men who were slightly to quite a bit taller, and many who were larger built.  Still it surprised them that at "only" a "mere" six foot four how many men they were taller than.  They spent the late morning doing some clothes and shoe shopping for Andrixos and Darien, taking a couple of pictures in garages showing how they stood as tall or almost as tall as the height restriction for occupancy.  

They returned to the hotel room around noon and got things unpacked and sorted, placed things they bought for lunch and dinner on the table, and slowly began to just be seated in various spots of the suit.  Finally Andrixos spoke up.  

"Ok... I have to know, is anyone else's horniness factor up like a thousand points?  I mean, I don't know about you.  It was already hard getting used to having to snake my cock down my pants leg, but the rubbing that was going on, the people asking if we were parts of sports team, talking about how big and huge we were, made me want to nearly blow several times."  

"Yeah..." laughed Joshua. "...It does take some getting used to, but you don't really get over it.  I mean, that cock is just....THERE!  There's no other way to say it, and it's going to get moved and rubbed regardless."  

"So, how did you two...get used to it?  Control it?"  

"How else?" said Brent as he flipped open his lap top. "We jack off." 

The guys proceeded to have another waking session... and then another....and another.... before actually stopping and having lunch properly.  They talked about the changes in their lives between the height difference experienced by Joshua, to the new shoes needed by everyone,  they moved on to some politics, favorite movies and t.v. shows, guys they thought were hot, and other things.  After dinner though, they began to stroke their individual mighty meat and think about bodybuilders, strength, growing, and being hung.  

A few hours and several bathroom towels later, it was late into the evening again.  They were set for one last load to blow and feeling of euphoria.  Andrixos had called up a 3D animation, still , video on his computer....  

[  (sound of hard rock playing, while a man in an olive pull over complains....)  "My head! What is happening?" (He suddenly holds his stomach) "My stomach.  I'm gonna....  Whaaaa!" (Suddenly the man collapses to his butt on the ground....)  "Pain gone.  So...horny..." (his cock suddenly inflates, but then his body becomes just as rigid...) "uh....grrr.... I can't move! ... ... ... My voice!  That's not me!  It's too deep..."]  

"Ooooh yeah.... " cried Joshua. "Get a real man's voice... deep...low....make a chest rumble when you speak..."  

"hmmmmm"  

"oooooh"  

"oh, yeah...."  

Called out his three friends.  

[ "What is going on?  Why is this happening to me? .... .... ... What the fuck?"  (Suddenly the man's chest begins to inflate, thickening, widening, barreling out with muscle.) "Grow....Grroowww Bigger.  Make me bigger!"]  

"Yeah... grow bigger, boy... get massive like us!" called out Darien.  

"Bigger....''  

"Stronger..."  

"Denser...."  

[ (The man stands up and then begins to arch his back.... his muscles begin to inflate filling his clothes up to their maximum capacity.) ]  

"Getting bigger!" called out Brent  

"Stronger..."  

"Fuller..."  

"Swole...."  

"Harder...."  

"Denser...."  

"Thicker...."  

"Bulging...."  

[(suddenly the man begins to get taller too.  His pants hem riding up his shins.  His shirt hem riding up his abs.  His sleeves travelling up his arms.  All while his muscles continue to grow and pull and stretch on his clothes....]  

"More massive.... huh huh ....." cried out Andrixos.  

"Peaks, cuts, definition....huh huh huh ...."  

"Bigger muscle bellies...huh huh ...denser....huh huh...muscle fibers....."  

"Fuller...talller...stronger....bigger....massive...huh huh huh huh ...."  

[ (suddenly the man's balls inflate, his dick grows longer and thicker, bursting his fly wide open.  The camera backs up for all to see the man has torn his shirt wide open down the front with just his burgeoning  chest, while the sleeves have been shredded by his arms...) "FUCKIN' HUGE GROWIN' FUCKIN' HUGE!!"]  

"Cock getting huh huh huh larger..."  

"Balls getting bigger....huh huh huh huh"  

"More cum huh huh huh swirling round and round huh huh huh inside..."  

"Nads producing more huh huh hormones..."  

"Making us grow even bigger...huh huh huh "  

"fuller...huh huh......LARGER!...."  

"Which causes them huh huh huh to gro-OW bi-HIGGER! HUH HUH HUH"  

[(the man now stands nude, almost in a crab or most muscular pose, the whole world to see his giant and immense height, muscular, and cock size...) "PUMP ME, MOTHER FUCKER"  (His cock rises even larger to the occasion...) "OH YEAH, I'M GONNA BLOW!"]  

"BLOW HUH HUH OOOH AND HUH HUH GROW!"  

"BIGGER! HUHU HUH HUH"  

"STRONGER! HUH HUH HUH HOOOOO-OH!"  

"BROA HUH HUH HUH BROA HUH HUH BROA-DER! ER!"  

"TALLER! HUH HUH MUCH MORE HUH HUH TALLER!" "MORE HUNG! HUH HUH HUH HORSE HUNG!"  

"EVERYONE HUH HUH HUH IS GETTING SO SMALL COMPAIRED HUH HUH TO US HUHU HUH...."  

"NO MAN IS OUR MATCH! HUH HUH HUH HUH"  

"WE ARE MUS HUH HUH HU HUH HUH MUSCLE HUH GAWDS!"  

[ (The man begins to spew his load of hot seamen everywhere his body, cock, and balls still inflating and growing as his blowing.) "C'MON FUCKER KEEP GROWING!... .... ...GAWD! OH MY FUCKIN' GAWD! (He continues to swell and blow....)]  

"YES!  BIGGER!  STRONGER! HUH HU H HUH AIIII OOH! GAWD!  I...IIIIII"  

Joshua bucks and humps the air as he goes into orgasmic spasms.  His hand jerking towards his right.  

"OOOOOOOH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!"  

Brent sees Joshua's involuntary motion, but goes into orgasm as he tries to roll to his right to avoid the cum shot.  Instead he rolls to the right, but his head jerks back to the left, his mouth receiving the first full blast from Joshua's skin cannon.  

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK AUH  AAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!"  

Darien goes into orgasm, leaning forward and screaming not aware of the trajectory Brent has just sent his load into.  It makes its mark right into Darien's open scream, who then jerks back on its taste sending his spunk to the right.  

"YESSSS YESSSSS!  GROWING BIGGER AND BIGGER!  HUH HUH HUH WHOO!  WHOOO'S A MUSCLE HUH HUH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD!"  

Andrixos scoots down the bed, his head collapsing into the pillow that would've received Darien's volley, but now it makes contact with Andrixos' mouth. His body convulses and twists to the left, and he has an orgasmic release that at first is all release of tension and then suddenly tightens so fast and hard, it cause his body to convulse to the left and thrust his pelvis up high.  Creating an arc of spoo that goes soaring over Darien, Brent, and into panting lips of Joshua who's attempting to recover from a most powerful release.  

Swallowing, coughing, the four gasp and spit and swallow, trying to regain their composure and senses.  Attempting to get feeling back into their feet and hands, allowing their fingers and toes to uncurl.  Shivering, shaking, they pass out into a horny oblivion.  

***************************************************************************** *  

During the night, the four men have hot and fevered dreams.  Each one in their own fashion sees his self continuing to grow, to pack on muscle, to become more hung, their bodies becoming ultimate paragons of towering strength, power, and virility.  All other men a small compared to them and they are shrinking by the minute.  These men are becoming gods....TITANS!  

The same one who woke everyone yesterday will wake everyone again.  He has dreamed that he has grown so big and so powerful, his pinky tow alone covers a metropolis of millions of people and their sky scrapers. A blimp too small for his eyes attempts to show him pictures of the people crowding around, rubbing, and jacking off on his feet, worshipping him madly.  His cock springs into action soaring up and Up and UP!  Such a massive meat monster it is it dwarfs the Empire State building by two, three, four times its size!  He strokes as he pops his other arm's bicep and bounces his pecs, laughing lightly at how like fleas humankind has become to him.  Suddenly he releases a load that cascades down in a deadly torrent.  The first shot alone floods the city.  The second takes the support or foundations out of building causing them to collapse.  The third volley causes his sperm to spread out and empty into the sea or travel across plains....  

Suddenly he is awake.  His cock is still spewing. He tries to clear his head, knowing that the sensation is wrong due to the dream.  Yet, he knows... he knows he's spewing more spoo than he did just the night before. Now... he must pee.  Wincing in pain as he pulls back the sheet.  He can feel the dried cum that became glue from last night, binding his skin and the sheet as one.    He can still feel his cock giving up more spunk as it pools on the mattress a bit.  He stumbles and fumbles his way to the bathroom, stooping a little because of how tired he is.  He points his 

cock at the toilet and urinates, then flushes.  He thinks to himself, "I should go ahead and shower, get this dried spunk off of me."  

It is mere moments after the shower is turned on that he yelps out in horror.  His three buddies again sit up in bed and turn their attention to the bathroom.  Andrixos comes to run out the door when suddenly... WHAM!  His head meets the door frame.  Crumpling to the floor, Andrixos nearly loses consciousness, and remains in a haphazard seated position.  

"Did... did... I just see that right.  Standing all the way, straight up.... did....did Andrixos just bang his head on the door frame?"  

"Yes, Joshua, you did." Said Darien and he flung the sheets off to stand and go check on his friend."  

"Good lord! " cried out Brent. "Darien!  Look at yourself... you're.... you're... kind of built!"  

"So are you!"  

"So are we all." said Joshua.  "We're all that mildly athletic to soccer player kind of build.  You know just before you begin to look like a personal trainer."  

Darien gave a hand out to Andrixos. "Easy does it... tilt your head forward before you come through...."  

"Good....night... look how his leg muscles bunch and pop as he stands....oh my gawd....."  

"Look at how you, Joshua, rise a tent pole in the middle of the bed!"  

Sure enough from seeing how built and tall they were now, Joshua had begun to develop a chub.  This was eventually done, willingly or no, by Brent and Darien as well.  

As Brent reached over and pulled the sheet off of Joshua... he let out a yelp of fear and then began to hold and strangle his penis as though he had a monster.  

"My gawd!  This thing is like a foot and a half long now!"  

"And judging by the door frame," said Brent.  "We're all now six foot - ten inches tall."  

The four sat or stood there in silence, in the room, staring at one another.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 22

Great chapter. I think  that, from now on, they should just blow each other up and get even bigger. Why wasting such precious muscle growth cum?  B)

Congratulations!

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, Falex said:

Super hawt story, wish. There was more 

Actually there are five chapters total.  Here is the link to chapter five and it has links to chapters 1-4 at the top.  Glad you are enjoying the story.   

• Upvote 1