TheWeremuscleForest

The Introduction

Nathan needed to get up for the day, but was already 30 minutes behind when he looked over at his bedside table as the alarm keeps ringing incessantly. The job he accepted just a few weeks before was very important to him but it also required him to travel all over the country for different contracts. He sells experimental drugs to medical research companies that have locations throughout the US. As he races out his apartment door, he manages to get into a taxi and arrives at the airport just barely on time. He had to skip shaving and grabbed a protein bar on his way there at a convenience store. Normally, Nathan works out when he is not on business trips which usually happens about twice a week. He wished that he had time to get a chest workout in but had to skip the gym this time because it was considered top priority. He boards the plane as soon as he gets there and tries not to get too mad at himself since it seemed like time was going too fast. He lands in Washington State a few hours later in a place he has never been to before.

The address he was given by his supervisor was located about two blocks from the airport which seemed rather odd to him for some reason. He noticed where the facility was when he got into the taxi at the airport. He thought maybe he could have walked there, but he would have had to go to the hotel first anyway. He quickly dropped off his luggage there, changed into his nice work clothes, and grabbed his briefcase which contains the drugs he plans on selling to his client.  He arrives at the facility and is immediately met by two very large men who recognize the briefcase he is carrying. He is directed into a lab area where a technician awaits. The tech takes the case from him and places it on one of the metal tables they are working at. They open it up and start examining the contents of the drug vials. The tech then motions for the two large men to grab Nathan by the arms and place him into a chair located behind the door to the lab. Nathan tries to fight to get away from them but is unsuccessful as the tech fills a syringe full of the drug and plunges it into his neck. He can feel it moving through his body as he begins to convulse violently.

He can feel his body warming up quite rapidly and can’t control what is starting to happen to him. The two men holding him down can feel Nathan’s body reacting to the serum as both look up at the tech and look quite fearful. The tech smiles at them before racing out of the room with the briefcase in their possession. The veins in Nathan’s arms start to grow as well as the muscles just beneath them. His eyes turn almost entirely white as he watches his forearms swelling and lifting both of the big guys’ hands off his arms and the chair. He can hear the sounds of seams being stretched to their limits as the fabric strains under the weight of his swelling mounds of flesh. Both men press down harder on Nathan as their muscles bulge through their tight shirts. He feels his abs starting to press through his tight shirt as his pecs push the fabric even tighter as they attempt to free themselves. His anguish is becoming clear as the pain cascades through his body. His legs are swelling to the point that his trousers are now making loud creaking sounds.

He screams in pain as his voice gets much deeper. He can feel his neck muscles swelling as they push themselves outward from the general area of his neck. The veins in his arms protrude as his biceps and triceps rip through the fabric in his shirt as the seams on his jacket slowly split open. His shirt underneath his jacket loses its battle and shreds open revealing his wide chest as his pec shelf continues to spread. His abs split a few times before thickening up into a bloated eight back. He can feel his trousers splitting open now as his quads spill out the sides and continue growing. His calves rip the lower half of his pants completely open. He involuntarily flexes his lats which push up against the chair as the entire back of his jacket rips off of him. It is impossible now for the big men to hold him down as he pushes them off of him and goes rushing out the lab door and bursts through the front lobby door into the street. He is now only wear his boxers which struggle to contain the immense package and huge bubble butt which hugs his backside.

He is dazed and confused as he looks down at his body with bewilderment. Did these drugs do this to him? He was in decent shape to begin with, but his new size makes him feel so different.  He wonders if this is permanent or temporary. He races down the street, gets into the hotel he is staying at, and races past the lobby and into his room. He gazes into the mirror in front of his bed and stares at his body while rubbing it down with his hands. He likes what he sees, but is still uncomfortable with this foreign substance swimming around inside him. He begins to think about the company he works for and wonders what exactly they needed him for in the first place. He has never actually met anyone from the company and is beginning to think that they set him up for whatever experiment this is.

The Drug Company

A company executive walks into the boardroom and hands the CEO a document. The CEO smiles and immediately tells the executive to leave the room. He pushes a button and a screen pops up from behind a wall across the room. When a connection is made, a man shows up on the screen and says to the CEO, ‘I suppose we have a match now otherwise you would not have contacted me right?’ The CEO grins and says, ‘the experiment is indeed a success and we will pick him up as soon as possible.’ His smile is unusual because he has two very long fangs that stretch down from the top of his mouth while there are two other smaller ones that on the bottom canines. The other man exclaims, ‘you have done well Domino, the royal clan will be pleased to see if this one will progress beyond the ones we already have.’ The connection is then ended and the screen disappears behind the wall once again. The CEO stands up and walks over to a corner window behind him. He looks up at the sky and looks directly at the full moon in between the stars. He knows that it is just a matter of time before he gets close to another howling cycle.

Before he decides to just let it take him over, he hears a familiar voice getting closer to him.

‘Sir? I’m not interrupting you am I?’

Domino turns around to see who exactly is trying to get his attention. He seems a bit out of sorts, but knows that he can’t hold back what is going to happen to him. The other man comes up behind him and starts rubbing the thick brown fur on the CEO’s face. The well-dressed man feels himself calming down a bit from the light petting he is receiving.

‘Mmmm Valentin, I am glad you are here baby. I was about to let him take over when you came in. I know how much you revel in my wilder side.’

‘Indeed sir. It amazes me how you can control him. I know you feel so good inside me when you become him.’

Valentin stops rubbing his face so Domino can return to focusing on his transformation. A couple of pops resonate from the man’s body as his lover runs his hands up and down the man’s shirt feeling his body starting to heat up. A few growls rumbling from the CEO’s throat as he feels the beast being summoned from within.

‘Val…..baby, it always makes me nervous when we do this. I really have to concentrate like hell to control him you know. He just wants to rip you to shreds most of the time, well….. until I am inside you.’

‘I know sir, I can’t help myself though. *starts pulling his pants down and takes his shirt off* I love the beast as much as I love you Domino. He remembers who I am now so I am not worried about it anymore.’

The CEO’s body shakes wildly as he feels the body hair thickening up on his skin. The sweat cascades down his body as his legs begin cracking, making him fall to the ground. Valentin moves back a bit to watch his lover go through his metamorphosis. Domino agonizes as he feels his legs reforming as his feet lose their shape with his emerging paws and claws. The dress shoes he is wearing fall apart as thicker striated muscles start growing up along his hairy paws and hind legs. Val strokes his cock seeing the CEO’s legs swelling and stretching his pants to their limits before blasting through the seams revealing massively muscled furry quads that have retained a humanlike appearance.

The changes are moving into Domino’s crotch making him groan deeply as he feels his cock transforming. A jet of blood goes flying into the air from below his tailbone as a tail emerges from his lower back. His ass bursts through the back of his pants before it is completely enveloped in a thick forest of fur. His anus pulses rapidly which draws Valentin straight to it. He knows the risks but doesn’t care as he gets down on his knees and plunges his tongue directly inside the swollen hole. The emerging wolf immediately tries to reach around to grab him but misses. Valentin jumps back and yells in fright for a few seconds.

The wolfy side of Domino is taking over now as his chest and arms stretch his shirt to its limits. His back cracks multiple times as it appears his back is growing longer than before. His cock has grown a huge sheath over top of the human cock he still possesses. Val moans seeing it drool pre down Domino’s bloated wolfy legs. The loud growls from him would normally serve as a warning, but the love struck human wants him so badly that he is willing to take the risk once again.

Finally, the CEO’s shirt rips in half as the heavily muscled wolfman’s chest appears. His arms pulse with newly grown muscle as his face struggles to maintain its shape. A few cracks are heard from within his skull as a muzzle forms while two ears emerge from his head. Several pools of blood form beside him as his human face falls off revealing the wolf that was hidden inside. He growls at Valentin and shows him his newly formed claws and paws on what were Domino’s hands.

‘Domino…..I love you sir. I trust you won’t kill me, I want to make love to you like we always do.’

He slowly walks back over to the brown wolf and gets down in front of the wolf’s sheath. He lightly rubs it’s thickly muscled legs which makes the animal growl and shutter at the same time. Valentin starts tonguing the sheath and shoves it down inside rolling it around and lapping up the pre its cock is dumping. The animal growls lightly and starts to moan as its cock begins to grow. Val feels it swelling as it pushes its way out of the sheath. He licks its sides making the animal grunt loudly. It shoots several jets of precum in the air which hits his human lover on the back.

Valentin then gulps as much of the wolf cock down as he can and slowly sucks it feeling it thrusting inside his throat. The animal howls in lust as it grabs a hold of his legs with its powerful arms and runs its huge tongue up and down his hamstrings. The surprised human has never had this happen with him before as he moans loudly. The wolf’s tongue finds his ass and goes slithering inside his eager hole making Valentin submit to him immediately.

‘OH MY GAWD! Mmmm sir…..fuck yeah find my prostate please…..*feels its tongue searching for it and hitting just the right spot*……OH FUCK! OH FUCK! I AM GOING TO EXPLODE!’

The wolf remembers where his prostate is and slowly massages it over and over with its tongue. Valentin feels it swelling each time the wolf licks it as his body violently shakes and his balls and cock turn a dark purple. The wolf senses that he is about to erupt and tries to grab his cock with one of its paws. Valentin screams as he feels the massive flood racing through his prostate and into his cock. The wolf stops licking his insides and pulls his tongue out of his ass to flip him over. He shoves Valentin’s cock into his muzzle to drain him. He finally unloads down the wolf’s throat and tries not to panic as the animal has a tight grip on him.

‘Domino…..please don’t bite it off sir. I really want to keep it because it makes us both happy, don’t you think?’

The animal gulps a few times before running its tongue along Valentin’s cockhead to lap up what is remaining. The human sighs as he finishes cumming and hears to wolf growl before letting him go. The wolf’s cock is now fully erect and ready to blow as Valentin starts stroking it vigorously. The animal thrusts each time he does this as the pre gets a bit thicker. The eager human licks a bit of it and moans as he swallows the sticky spunk it drops while he massages its big hairy balls.

‘MMMMM feed me sir, I do love the taste of your cum.’

The animal howls as it tenses its powerful muscular body before it finally erupts. Valentin senses this and locks his lips on top of the engorged cockhead. He chokes as the huge volume of wolf seed goes barreling down his throat, face, and chest. Not wavering, he continues to suck on the thick tool making the animal howl again as it continues to shoot thick ropes of cum over and over again. It reaches down and grabs Val by the legs once again. He knows that the wolf is about to pound him into oblivion as he releases his mouth from the leaking pole and feels himself being pushed down on top of it.

The animal holds him in place and starts fucking him rapidly while growling as it sits its muzzle up against his back. It runs its tongue up and down it before teasing his human lover by running its claws down the front of his chest making him shiver feeling them lightly rip the skin. He doesn’t feel very much pain though which makes him wonder what is happening. Tiny beads of blood start slowly trickling down his chest.

‘Please don’t Domino…..you are starting to make me wonder what your intentions are with me.’

Val can feel the animal’s cock swelling up inside him as it growls louder against him. It squeezes its powerful muscles around him as it howls deeply emptying its seed inside his human lover. The sensation sends Valentin into another realm as he moans lying up against the horny animal. Once Domino finishes cumming, he starts to revert back to his original form.

Valentin feels his lover’s body cracking and reforming against him as he looks down and sees each claw break off as the bones and skin change back to their original shape. The muzzle that was leaning against his back breaks off and lands beside him which makes him cringe a bit. He feels Domino’s cock shrinking inside him as well. He reaches around and caresses his lover’s chest feeling the tacky skin as it continues to drip sweat heavily covering what appears to be a much bigger torso than he had before.

Domino’s face has returned to normal as his eyes remain closed and he has a lot of thick facial hair now. Valentin pulls his lover’s cock out and turns around to check on him. He kisses him on the lips as the weakened man opens his eyes. His brown eyes immediately lock onto Val’s green ones and he squeezes him tightly. At this point, the werewolf is nearly done reverting back inside Domino. The remnants of the wolf lay all around them which sort of disgusts Valentin.

‘Yuck! I still can’t get past all of the dead stuff that comes off you Domino.’

Domino smiles and looks down at his body and notices something different. His muscles are considerably larger this time and he is much hairier. He bounces his pecs and tenses his arms making the veins stand out. Valentin moans grabbing both biceps and runs his tongue on both of his hairy pecs. The big hairy stud growls and picks his lover up to slide his cock back inside Valentin. The small assistant stops moving to speak.

‘Oh damn sir, is this such a good idea? You won’t change back again will you?’

‘I promise baby, he got what he wanted I think. I don’t feel him trying to come out anymore, besides I think I have finally been able to keep some of his more alluring attributes. I am so much bigger now and my balls feel like they are going to constantly fill up. *notices a few scratches on Valentin’s chest* OH NO! He scratched you! Are you going to be okay baby?’

‘I will be fine sir. He has pumped a lot of cum inside me before as well. I seem to be immune to his virus as you have called it before.’

Domino reaches down to lock his lips on Val’s and starts to fuck him slowly and lovingly. The full moon starts to dissipate behind the clouds as the two lovers continue to have sex with each other. It is not known exactly why Valentin has not changed into a wolf himself, perhaps he also has a secret that he hasn’t revealed to anyone yet.

After having a night of letting the wolf roam free, Domino meets up with the board of directors for a late meeting to announce the unveiling of the new experimental drug that they have been developing for several months. The briefcase that was previously in possession of Nathan has now ended up in the hands of the CEO. He opens the briefcase to show off the four remaining vials of the drug to the executives. He proceeds to take out another vial and asks for a volunteer. When no one raises their hand, he turns to his assistant Carlos who is standing off to the side and motions for him to come and stand in front of him. Carlos immediately recognizes what he is intending and wants no part of this. He tries desperately to leave but is unsuccessful when he is led back into the room by company security.  Domino laughs a bit when he sees this happening before he starts talking again.

‘My assistant is just a bit shy. He will enjoy this more than he realizes, he just doesn’t know it yet.’

Domino plunges the syringe into Carlos’ neck and pumps him full of the clear fluid. It isn’t long before Carlos feels the effects and starts to change physically. His chest expands rapidly as it makes tons of popping and cracking sounds. His arms stretch his olive-colored skin to its limits as the veins instantly grow into garden hoses. His shoulders and back muscles shred his shirt instantly as his legs completely bust through his pants without a second thought. The pain is extremely excruciating for him which makes the board talk amongst themselves as they watch his extreme growth cycle. It just stops short of being too much for his boxers to handle as he nearly loses consciousness from the ordeal.

‘This is our breakthrough ladies and gentlemen,’ Domino tells the board. ‘We have the power to turn ordinary men into supermen like him if we continue to develop this serum.’

He turns to motion for security to come back over once again and has Carlos led into the next room before he is taken to the top floor for further evaluation. The board stands from their seats and begins applauding for several minutes. Domino waits until they finish before he provides them with the information they need to continue the research. The drug is approved shortly thereafter for continuation and will be distributed among their lab facilities before they are finally ready to be sent to the FDA for approval.

End of Part 1

• Like 3
  • Upvote 13

I like it. Always liked werewolves and the fantasy of them. I guess I'm just a little confused on the plot of the story though. Part of the story is about werewolves and the other part is about a serum that makes guys into strong supermen? 

• Upvote 1

LOVED part one! Loved the beast whisperer struggling to keep him from going completely feral! there's always been this incredible allure to me when it comes to werewolves, the concept of losing all your inhibitions and GROWING while letting the inner beast take over, it's truly a dark little fantasy but one I love, and this story looks promising :D I want part 2 now :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It is a combination of both asian! Part two may help answer a few of your concerns hopefully, or add more questions, idk. This is meant to be a potential pilot for an annual series that will have a new part every October. It will depend on how well it does this year. :)

Thank you for the continued support beastie. You always find the good in everything. ;)

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...