Frat Hulk

hero1000

Frat Hulk

Nick headed to the Gamma Delta Gamma house. This was the night he and 10 other freshmen were to be initiated into the fraternity.  His stomach was tense. He had heard stories.

What would these guys to the pledges?

Nick got there and saw his best friend, Jake, already waiting and pacing anxiously in front of the house.

"You nervous?"

Jake tried to laugh and said, "Naw, man. I'm ready!' In a very unconvincing sort of way.

"Well at least we can head in together"

The two of them walked up the steps and knocked three times as instructed.

The door creaked open into a dark hallway. A black robed figure looked silently out for a moment then said, "You were supposed to come one at a time. You broke the rules"

Nick stammered, "I...I forgot. I can go back and wait"

"It is too late for that. Enter. You will be punished"

The figure led them down a dark hallway to a room that had one chair in the middle. The figure turned to them, "You will both strip and sit in the chair waiting for further instructions"

Jake stammered, "There isn't enough room for both of us to sit in the chair"

"Silence! You broke the rules. You will be punished. When you have stripped, hand your clothes out the door and we will store them for you until....the end"

With that the figure left the room closing the door behind him.

Nick and Jake looked at the door, then stared at each other. Both boys had played soccer together in high school and were fairly athletic. While they had changed together, neither had been completely naked in front of the other and the thought made them both blush. Even the high school showers had doors on the stalls so the team could maintain a semblance of modesty.

"Do you think he means like strip, strip? Like everything?" Jake asked

"I..I don't know...." Nick stammered.

There was a loud rap at the door making both boys jump and a voice barked through, "Hurry up in there and hand out all your clothes. And I mean all or the punishment will be increased"

Nick struggled with his shirt and hurriedly dropped his jeans. Jake unbuttoned his own shirt nearly tearing a couple loose because of his shaking fingers, then pulled down his slacks. They both looked at each other then turned away before pulling down their briefs. 

With one hand over his crotch, Jake closed his eyes and turned back around. "Nick I closed my eyes so you can turn around and hand me your clothes and I can pass them out with mine"

Nick stuttered again, "O..ok"

A few seconds later, Jake felt fabric shoved up against his leg and shifting. Nick said, "I'm trying to find you. I closed my eyes too"

"I...I've got it" With one hand still covering his crotch, Jake made his way to the door with the bundle of clothes and knocked.

He opened his eyes so he could see as the door cracked open and a hand reached in and took the clothes. Then the voice spoke again, "Now both of you sit in that chair and await your punishment. Then the initiation can begin"

"But how..." Jake began before being cut off.

"Figure it out. If we come get you and you are not both in that chair you will be punished even further. Final warning."

Jake sighed and turned around without thinking and caught a flash of Nick standing there fully exposed with his eyes shut. His blond hair spiked up in crazy directions from pulling his shirt off and his dick at a weird angle like it was semi-hard. Jake immediately closed his eyes again and made h is way to the chair.

Nick, not realizing his friend had gotten an eyeful already, grabbed at his crotch and made his way to the chair by feeling around with his eyes closed. He wished his dick would settle down. It seemed to have a mind of its own. Heck just thinking about it was causing more blood to rush into it. Damn it.

Nick suddenly grunted as the sensation of full arousal over took him.

Jake found the chair and stood by it, "Nick, it's ok. I'm by the chair so just come to my voice and you can sit. Then we can figure..."

The voice at the door sounded again, "Are you two making out in there or what? Have you sat in the chair yet?"

Jake dropped into the chair in surprise and a few felt Nick's groping fingers on his thigh like he was feeling for the seat of the chair. Unbidden, Jake felt his own dick stir in response to that touch.

"Easy" Jake said then slid to the side to make room and a second later felt Nick's warm buttocks slide into the chair next to him. They were forced to lean into each other with an arm across the shoulders to stay in the chair.

"Ok. We are sitting" Jake yelled at the door.

They heard it open, then a loud laugh. "Well if this isn't the cutest thing!" And there was sound like a phone camera.

Nick gasped, "Did you just take our picture?"

The voice only said, "Open your eyes! Keeping them closed is cheating. You wanted to do this together so you do it together"

They opened their eyes and tried to look straight ahead at the robed figure who told them they had to stand up and follow him.

Jake and Nick got uncertainly to their feet.  Poor Nick's erection pushed up past his hand and he fumbled to cover it. Jake and the robed man saw it and both gasped. The robed man blurted out, "Fuck! That thing is huge! Bonus points for that!"

Nick glanced at his friend and muttered, "Sorry"

Jake smacked him on the back of the head, "What for?"

"I'm bisexual, but I haven't told anyone"

"Stop apologizing. We are in this together"

Jake finally took his hand from his own crotch so Nick could see his decent package that was semi hard as well.

The robed man led them to a room that looked like a locker room with a big shower area.

The man pointed to the first shower stall, "You will each go in and await your punishment" There was  loud laugh from one of the other stalls.

Jake spoke up, "Look let me just take the punishment. I encouraged him to go with me"

He stepped forward and the robed man said, "Together" 

However just as Jake entered the stall the laughing voice form the other stall said, "Shit" and there was a loud clang from overhead as a big metal tub slipped and dumped its contents over Jake. A green, slimy smelly mess.

The tub hit Jake in the head causing him to see stars.

The robed man yelled, "What the hell was that? You were supposed to just spray them with cold water!"

The other voice yelled back, "Screw you! We found something better but it was heavy and it slipped"

Jake started yelling too, "This shit burns! What the hell are you trying to do? Kill me?"

He fumbled for the shower valve to wash off and felt relief as the stuff washed away from his body and down the drain.

Nick stared at his friend who still bore a greenish tinge from the...whatever that was.

The robed man took his robes off and showed himself to be, Kevin, the president of Gamma Delta Gamma. "Jake, man, I'm sorry that wasn't supposed to happen" He turned and yelled at the other guys, "Franklin, you fucker, you are going to get us banned from the campus! What was that shit?"

"I dunno. Ask Bruce he found it!"

"I will when I see him. Look, Jake, I'm really sorry. You and Nick can get your clothes back and we can talk later, OK?"

Jake shoved past him, "Screw you, Kevin, and all your sorry bull shit! This shit still burns even after washing it off! Come on, Nick, let's get the hell away from here. Where the fuck are our clothes?"

Kevin, still apologizing, led them to the hallway where their clothes had been folded and stored. Jake got them out and angrily began dressing. Nick, still overwhelmed by everything that happened, just dressed in silence.

As they started back out the door, Kevin spoke up again, "Nick...Jake...I'm really sorry about this. Can we talk tomorrow?"

Jake just glared at him and grabbed Nick by the hand shoving him through the door, "This is some sick shit you are doing in here, Kevin. I have to go think."

He stormed off after Nick while Kevin slammed the door. "FUCK!" he yelled down the hallway.

Jake caught up to Nick, "You ok?"

Nick just nodded.

Jake continued, "I'm supposed to see Lisa tonight after the initiation. But I can't go smelling like this!"

Nick glanced over and said, "Yeah it does smell pretty bad"

Nick turned away and walked in front of him.  The further they walked the more worked up Jake was getting.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I can't even go back to the dorm smelling like this." He sniffed his hand and winced at the sharp fecal like odor

"You can come over to my apartment and I may have something that can mask it" 

"Thanks for the offer but I can't..Fuck! Ow!" Jake suddenly lurched as he tripped over a tree root that had cracked through the sidewalk and he fell head first into a hedge that was growing at the side.

Nick ran up to him to help, "You ok, man?"

Jake had pushed to his hands and knees shaking his head and breathing heavily, "Fuck...fuck...awwww"

Nick thought Jake's voice sounded different like he had swallowed some dirt during the fall and reached out a hand to help him stand up. Jake suddenly turned his head to look at Nick. Nick stumbled back in surprise as Jake's eyes had turned completely white with dark tiny pupils. Jake growled at his friend and stood to his feet.

"Nick...I....I....."

Jake's clothes looked strange and then Nick realized it looked like he was inflating, like someone had attached an air hose to him. "Jake are you ok?!?!?"

Jake tried to speak again, "Nick" He drew it out as his voice dropped an octave. 

There was a pop and a button flew from the top of Jake's shirt and hit Nick in the face. That was when Nick noticed it wasn't air, but muscle that was filling up Jake's clothes. In the gap where the button had been was thick cleavage from two massive pectoral muscles that were still pushing outward.

"Holy shit, Jake!"

Nick stared in awe as Jake's youthful face now on a thick body. Jake took a stop towards Nick and raised up his arm, causing the sleeve to split and reveal a massive bicep bulging up like someone had shoved a coconut in his arm. More buttons burst off his shirt revealing an expanding torso with thick bulging abs.

Jake's eyes rolled back in his head like he was having the most intense orgasm of his life, as his eyebrows thickened. Thick mountainous traps broke through the collar of the shirt as the shoulders split free of the seams.

A loud ripping sound accompanied the swelling of lats that pushed Jake's arms away from his sides. The shirt now hung in tatters and the green tinge earlier began to deepen like his skin was changing color.

Jake growled and looked at Nick again as the slacks exploded from the pressure of the tremendous quads and calves. The clasp at the top broke apart and the slacks fell to the ground, leaving the straining boxers. The waistband was still stretching and finally broke apart as Jake continued to swell with muscle and size.

Nick's jaw hung slack as he looked at Jake, who was naked again, only this time close to 500 pounds of green muscle.

"J...J...Jake? Are you ok?"

His friend growled at him, then roared. With a surprising gently touch, the creature reached up and brushed through Nick's hair. Then it turned and ran back towards Gamma Delta Gamma.

Nick raced after yelling, "Jake! No! Don't go back there!"

There was a tremendous crashing sound from up ahead and Nick arrived to see Jake disappear through  a massive hole where the front door had been.

There was a loud scream from inside and Nick raced in to find Kevin pressed up against the wall by Jake. "What the fuck are you? What the hell?"

Without thinking, Nick yelled, "Jake! No!"

The creature turned to look at him. 

Kevin yelled, "This freak is Jake???"

The creature turned back to Kevin and growling hoisted him up higher. Kevin whimpered, "ok...no offense...sorry."

Nick spoke again, "Put him down."

The creature lowered Kevin to the ground. Kevin moved back out of reach, "What happened to him?"

Nick said, "I think it was the result of that shit you poured on him."

Kevin's eyes flashed for a moment, "You think so?"

Nick said, "I can't be sure but..." He was distracted by the creature that had sighed and sagged against a wall.

He turned back to Kevin, "I've known Jake for years and never saw this before"

Kevin smirked, 'Yeah well you apparently  never saw each other's dicks before either. So that's not saying much." He shook his head, "I'm not trying to be mean. I just want to figure this out and..."

He cut off and this time both he and Nick looked over at the creature who was sighing and breathing heavily. It appeared to be shrinking.

The green color was fading.  The muscles were reverting.  The skin was pulling back tighter.

Kevin was bug eyed watching the metamorphosis, "Holy shit. That is fucking awesome"

The face had taken on the youthful appearance of Jake again only still situated on a the frame of a super heavyweight bodybuilder. Jake turned towards the voices and rumbled, "Nick....Kevin" He had a slightly confused look. He breathed deeply again still growing smaller.

Kevin stepped forward and tentatively touched the still massive bicep that hung loosely at the creature's side.

Jake flexed it slightly at the sensation and glanced back towards Kevin.

Kevin was in awe, "This is the shit!"

Nick approached him from the other side.

"What were you saying?"

Kevin startled turned back to Nick, "I got rid of the Bozos that dumped that tub and was going to induct you two as sort of an apology...but now..." He turned back towards Jake who was nearly his original size and watched as the final phases of the change took place. 

Jake was still breathing heavily. His eyes still white as the last of the muscle pulled back in towards his original frame. Then he blinked a few times. 

Nick and Kevin watched the white wash out of his eyes and their normal green color returned.

Jake looked up, "But now...you were saying?"

Kevin smiled, "I'd like to get me some of that shit. I bet it felt...."

"Fucking amazing?" Jake smirked, "You could say that"

Jake stood up, this time not embarrassed by his nudity and said, "After that I guess I can forgive you. But..."

Kevin looked at him, "but what?"

"Nick, come here." Nick came closer and Jake bent in close to the two of them, "This needs to stay our secret."

Nick and Kevin nodded. Nick asked, "Do you think it will happen again?"

"I don't know. But if it does, I'll try to make sure you both are on hand to witness it and help out."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14