Sign in to follow this  
CMiller

news Welcome our new Senior Administrators

Please help me welcome our two Senior Administrators GrowingMuscleNerd and Scriptboy. 

Along with their normal duties they are not in charge of the administration staff and will handle any adding of new moderators and any volunteer personnel issues. They are here to add to the command structure so that we have adequate room to grow as the forum does. While I will oversee all of their operations and check off on any major changes they will be the primary point of contact for daily issues of members or volunteer staff. 

So please give them a warm welcome!

• Upvote 3

Thank you so much, CMiller! This is such an honor. It has been a blast serving this community and I look forward to continuing my service because every single member of this forum is awesome!

• Upvote 2