Bane visits the Batcave

bbmikenj

Very good!

Though I must confess disappointment that Batman didn't buff up big time as well.

Then again, Bruce is REALLY smart, enough that he probably could later reverse engineer what Bane has for himself and Robin.

And, fingers crossed, Jason Todd/Red Hood!

Another awesome story by one of my favorite authors! When it comes to hugely muscular men doing insane feats of strength, BBmikenj is right up there in my top 3. 1. Chip Masterson 2. Londonboy 3. BBMikenj, and this is one more reason why, Bane showing off strength that is right up there with any feat Superman ever did, crushing steel like Styrofoam, he dominates Batman like Batman is nothing, and then gives Robin a special treat that makes him the guy who runs the show now. I'm sure Batman isn't going to treat him like a child any longer, more like a master. Great stuff, I can't wait to see your next story, dude!

Part two will be intense. Batman will try to tame Robin but Bane did his job good and the cave is close for now

The picture that it's on teh shoutbox fic right in with the story

2rr1gms.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Fantastic story!! Want to see where this goes. Robin strong enough to bend metal and rape batman. Then bane and Robin go at it. Have bane fill him with his muscle cum.

• Upvote 1