Omiganda

I've posted a lot this month, huh?

Part 1: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/1510-belly-down/

Part 2: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/1525-belly-down-part-2/

Part 3: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/1530-belly-down-part-3/

Part 4: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/3401-belly-down-part-4/

Belly Down Part 5

The campus was quiet in the spring night air. Crickets were the only thing that broke the barrier, though even they were hushed. The many buildings of the college campus were just as quiet as students all over the school were resting their heads before the beginning of another semester. Small vehicles carried school guards across the facility in record time. One specific vehicle arrived at the front doors of one of the school’s gyms. A large-waisted cop yanked up his belt and walked slowly to the entrance to the gymnasium.

“Stupid belt is pulling at me again” he said before turning and looking down at his watch. Almost midnight. The guard grumpily walked towards the front door and shuffled his set of keys until he found the correct one. He pulled up his walkie talkie and grumpily let it set itself to the correct channel.

“Tony, explain again why I’m checking the gym? I’m pretty sure no one wants to do sets at 12 AM.”

*KRRRRR*

“I’m pretty sure you just mean you, man. Did I see you eating another donut before you made your way there?” came the voice of an equally unconvinced guard on the other end. The cop angrily hooked his talkie back onto his chest fixture and stabbed his key into the gym’s lock. He then yanked the key out and pulled at the door handle.

“What? Did I….” he started before yanking at the door again. The door was locked. He’d just locked it. “Tony, doors were unlocked”

*KRRRRR*

“You ever seen a athletic building that didn’t have some dumb college kids running it? Of course they forgot to lock the door. Stop slacking and hurry it up, Slater.”

Slater re-unlocked the door and walked carefully into the building, passing the front desk of the large building and waving his flashlight over the many walls, passing a bulletin board or a set of stairs every so often. Slater had to admit this was his best job so far. Such a large school offered a nice sum of money to an ex-cop willing to scale over it with a small staff. He hated gyms as much as any other guy. Reminded him too much of his time in high school where they would call him things that were pretty typical to call people who weren’t supermodels. Slater was really bitter about that for the rest of his life, generally. It shone in how he had eaten his way through pounds of food to solve his problems and pick jobs where he could take his aggression out on. Of course, that doesn’t work in a world of smart phones and internet. His aggression became a spectacle and a spectacle became forced resignation. The chief said he was being “lenient” for letting him off with resignation and not a discharge.

All these memories were what made Slater ignore the details and focus on completion rather than accuracy. He didn’t notice a single thing out of the ordinary that should have been obvious to a real guard. He might have seen the fact that one light was on but flickering awkwardly compared to the others. “Why would they have a light on over the vending machines here? Who would eat this diet crap?”

He also could have noticed the dark red stains on the ground that might’ve been blood. “Ugh, another jock spilling their creatine crap everywhere.” Signs were all over the place and he made excuses for all the basic signs. The dents in the marble floor, the tiny symbols on the benches that looked like they were written on with magic marker, even the stray burn mark on the door to the custodian’s closet. “I don’t really blame them for not paying the custodians more, they do a crap job” Slater said into his talkie as he stomped his booted feet down the hall.

Then one thing he couldn’t ignore sounded in the distance. Clank. Clank. Clank. K-Clank.

Slater wielded his baton as the sound quieted down. He tiptoed as best he could to try and peek into a single room. It was dark from what he could gather but the sound had started again. Clank. Clank. Clank. Slater yanked his talkie off his chest again. “Tony!” he whispered as best he could into the device. “There’s someone else in here with me.”

*KRRRR*

“Have you been watching that show about hunting Big Foot again?”

“No! There really is someone here!” Slater silently screamed into the talkie.

*KRRRR*

“Yeah, OK”

Slater cursed quietly and put his device back and gripped the baton even more tightly. The muscles he’d used in the force flexed as he felt himself move into his old groove. “I’ll handle this myself. Fuck them.” He leaned in to take a peek into the room but couldn’t see much. It was a large room but it was glittered with only some moonlight. There wasn’t enough to properly make out anything but a silhouette. It seemed like an average man but his entire body was covered in something. Leather? Tight muscles could be made out on a smooth, liquid-like surface as though the entire creature were some darkened chocolate. With a squint, Slater could make out the slight redness to the man standing in the room. What threw him most, however, were the two things sticking off of his head like antennas. Were they horns of some kind?

Slater quieted as he heard the man speak in a voice between a young boy’s voice and gurgling as though it were coming from several different voices. It was almost impossible to make out but he could pull out words.

“No…..can’t…… he……. ready…..stupid………Syrach….”

Slater leaned in further to get more volume to the man but suddenly he slipped on another dark red puddle and fell forward, hitting the ground with a thud. He threw himself upward again to try and catch the man red handed but, before he knew it, there was no light.

“Hey! Come out!” he called as he waved his spotlight over spots in the room. Suddenly, there was a loud CLANK and Slater was speeding towards the exit. He didn’t bother calling for back up with his fellow officer, Tony, in the most skeptic mood. He simply ran as fast as he could, turned to lock the door and speeded off into his cart, where he made a U-turn to his original destination.

A red figure stood on the building of the gym with a grin. “That sucked. He’s not close to being take-able.” He watched as the little cart buzzed away and almost hit a lamppost.

“For a little human, he was a little chubby.”

The red figure looked up at the moon and grinned before turning and flexing a bicep. The ball of muscle that formed was blump and almost formed a double peak but, just as it was getting pumped, the arm wiggled and bubbled like bubbling water in a pot.

“Fuck, I can’t keep the form without him” he said as he looked out into the distance. “Better get back before he wakes up” he said as he jumped into the sky like an elegant bird, jumping from roof to roof. He heard a small yelp in the distance. He looked over to the city and grinned.

“Ok, maybe one more work out.”

---

Casey looked up at his ceiling and scratched the brown fur on his chest. He was alone in his dorm room, the building quiet as everyone was off on their weekend. He’d planned to hang out with Kenny for the weekend, maybe watch movies and hang out in town. That didn’t work out it seemed since the past few months went by.

Casey had to pull back on his social circles a little to gain weight and move up a weight class. His muscles were still has hard as ever, just an extra 10 pounds of hard earned flesh. What he didn’t expect was that Kenny joined him. Kenny was growing like a weed since his win and had continued pulling wins even as he skated up 2 weight classes! Casey grew hard thinking about Kenny and stuffed his hand into his pants. Being around Kenny was a lot harder since he’d started sprouting like a late blooming social flower. Kenny, along with gaining 2 inches of height and roughly 20 pounds of tough beef, had begun to do things very unlike Kenny. It started slowly with adding more weight than he normally would, showing he was breaking his mental shell of being stuck at his normal strength. Then he began to talk to people by looking them in the eyes, though he still didn’t necessarily puff his chest out or show off any kind of new found narcissism. Casey was happy he kept some things like wore big clothes to try and hide his new muscles. The fact that Kenny was so shy also made him adorable to Casey. And then there were other things like—

Casey quickly shuffled his cock to a comfortable but less noticeable position and pulled up the newspaper beside him to appear innocent as the dorm’s door unlocked and Kenny walked in. Kenny was sweaty from his second run in with the gym and was wearing a thick hoodie and running shorts that went past his needs. Casey grinned and tried to distract him while he tried to have his hard cock soften more.

“Working hard at the gym I see” he said with a grin as he watched Kenny throw his bag onto their couch and pull off his hoodie from the bottom. Casey grit his teeth as he saw the muscles underneath flex and glisten in the afternoon light.  

“Oh, I don’t think it’s much” he said as he was clearly turning red and scratched his red hair in the way Casey loved. He’s so cute, he said as he watched Kenny pull at his shirt to get air onto his body. “You know, you can take off that shirt if its so hot” he said as he lay glued to his position. His cock wasn’t going down as he smelled the strong masculine scent from his sweaty roommate. Kenny looked over at Casey like an innocent creature begging for his life and Casey grinned and threw off the newspaper, quickly wrapping his arms around Kenny.

“Come on! Show a little more skin!” he toyed as he grabbed at the bottom of Kenny’s shirt and began to pull it off. Kenny fought back as much as he could and really tried. Casey noticed it instantly as he felt the resistance and had to push to really try and get it off. Was he really this strong after the gym? He was standing in a sweat puddle practically!

Casey gave it his all and, with a whoo, had yanked Kenny’s shirt off. Kenny stood defeated looked at his roommate with frustration. Casey’s mouth lay open as he saw the muscles on Kenny’s body. Each muscle was well carved and taut. His pecs were his best feature as his freckled chest and reddened nipple framed their size. Casey was frozen in place for a moment. Kenny didn’t notice as he extended his hand.

“God, fine! I won’t wear a shirt, happy?” he said in the most frustrated expression he could make. Casey was petrified for a moment before moving again and handing the shirt back. He’d seen those muscles under a singlet before but nothing matched looking at them with bare skinned view. Kenny’s back muscles bulged as he turned to his stuff to pull out new clothes and get some new clothes. 177 pounds made some amazing curves on a lean body of only 5’9. Casey watched him head to the bathroom before he saw him stop at the door.

“What?” Casey said as he watched Kenny stop and look over at his bed. Maybe he shouldn’t have jacked off the two times before Casey arrived. Kenny looked at the newspaper heading and picked up the newspaper and stared for a moment. He looked back to Casey. “Who’s this?”

Casey recognized the heading. “Oh, it’s just some weird vigilante running around. Last night he saved a little girl who was held hostage at a bank robbery. Apparently, my dad said the press had a field day. Kenny looked at the paper again and grimaced. The man was jumping onto another roof from the bank’s domed one but he saw one thing if he squinted hard enough.

Kenny set the paper back down and turned back to the bathroom, Casey’s eyes training the imprint his butt made in those basketball shorts. Casey took a breath when Kenny left the room. There always seemed to be a magnetic feeling for him when Kenny was near. He had yet to place it as he went to his bed, flipped the sheets, and then began switching clothes himself down to his white briefs.

“You coming to the athletic department’s banquet?” he called as the shower water started and he pulled up a pair of jeans and sifted through shirts. “No thanks. I’m just going to take a nap!” Kenny called through the noise. Casey chuckled a little. Kenny’s “naps” were much shrter than they used to be. Usually not having much energy from staying up watching tv late, he used to only sleep 5 or 6 hours at a time. Now, he didn’t even sleep for 4, contradictory to the excess of energy he showed every day and at the gym.

“Ok, I’ll save you a slice of something for dinner” he said as he put on a jacket and headed out, grabbing the wallet on their living room table and headed out, locking the door behind him. He walked off with the image of Kenny’s butt in his mind. Why couldn’t he tell him how he really felt?

---

Kenny walked out of the shower and wrapped a towel over his body. He’d had to get used to the fact his back was a good bit wider than it used to be and he was starting to look really athletic. Staring into a mirror was no comfort for more than one reason. “You saw that too” he said into his reflection before it began to move on it’s own and sat on the reflection of the toilet, scratching his crotch hair before spreading his legs, still covered by the towel.

“Saw what?” Nick said with a grin.

“The eyes on that picture. They were red.”

Nick rolled his eyes. “And you think it was me.”

“Of course it was you! I just don’t get how yet!” Nick started to scream.

“Oh calm down before you wake up the neighbors. There are demons other than me, you know.”

Nick’s eyebrows raised at the notion of more of Nick running around, making deals with other people and doing what he did with Kenny. The past few months weren’t bad but he didn’t like the changes. He’d begun to sleep a lot less than he would have liked, giving him less dream time. He also always had a bunch of energy he didn’t know what to do with pretty frequently, especially at night time. He’d woken up several times to find himself humping his mattress or with energy that he couldn’t get rid of without at least 50 or 60 push ups for 3 sets a piece.

“So there’s probably another demon running around doing what you’ve been doing to me?!”

Nick turned to Kenny and looked at him offended. “Excuse me? What I’ve ‘been doing to you’? What exactly is that?” Nick stood up as though he were about to start a fight and pressed his hips to his waist, knocking the reflection of the towel off and revealing Kenny’s body in perfect reflection.

“Have I been giving you more energy to get stronger? Giving you an adrenaline shot of confidence every blue moon?” he started before looking at the reflection of Kenny’s cock and grinning as he grabbed it and started hardening it. When it was to its full hardness of 7 inches. “Giving you more inches where it counts?” he said with a grin before pointing behind Kenny. Kenny turned to see the marks on the bathroom door. He’d been recording his height over the past few months.

“I might have done some of that. Maybe not all of course.”

Kenny hated arguing with Nick. He always made an argument into a one sided argument. Even talking to him now was more than Kenny was ready for. He was making these changes seem much better than he’d been looking at them.

“Oh, you’re sorry. Great.” Nick said in salty manner before sitting back on the toilet, still naked and still hard. “You should be more concerned for other things anyway. You’re social skills still suck even when I help you.”

“That’s none of your business” Kenny said, sparking anger again. “Of course it is. Do you remember the contract? I’m supposed to fix you, not help you. Your issues aren’t even that big of a deal, anyway.” Nick posed in a girly tone and waved his hand flamboyantly. “O-M-G, I gained 2 inches of height, have more friends, got bigger, and got Casey to stare at my ass as I go to take a shower.”

Kenny was angry until that last reference. “What? Really?” he said with wide blue eyes. Nick looked at him in his pose and grinned. “Oh, I’m sorry. Is that important information?”

---

Kenny was walking down the cobbled road of the college facilities, his clothes loose as usual but his feet hurting. He was off to go buy shoes as his current ones were tight around his feet. He’d caught himself a few times massaging the muscles to try and ease pain.

He had still been thinking about what Nick had said about his growth and how he was making it a big deal. Maybe it wasn’t so bad that he was getting a little taller. It wasn’t anywhere near his 6’5 older brother or his 7’7 older older brother but it was definitely better than the 5’7 height he was used to. Still, he wasn’t sure he could handle so much change so fast. He still wanted to stay him as much as possible. That wasn’t as much of an issue when Casey was concerned of course.

“He….he checked me out” he said with warm cheeks, tripping over a cobblestone. “Whoa!” he said as he steadied himself. His coordination had gotten much better since the start of these changes. He would have seen that jutting cobblestone a mile away normally. When thought it was Casey again, he turned redder and tried to brush it all aside. What he didn’t notice is his yawn as he closed in on a lamppost. Didn’t he have a nap already?

Kenny decided to stop and rest on a nearby bench for a moment and spread himself out. He was kind of tired for some reason as he leaned his head back and looked at the lamp overhead shining down on him.

“Just…for…..a minute…..”

---

Kenny didn’t remember his dream much. He remembered flashes of it but not anything precise. He was sure that, through the dimness of his eyelids, he’d seen the moon.

He’d also seen the nearby city and the lights it shone as he was flying over the rooftops. Kenny remembered a specific rooftop where there was a man standing on a roof. The man looked at him puzzled as though he was just as shocked about Kenny’s presence in the dream as Kenny was of his.

Kenny remembered the man falling over the edge and Kenny reached out to grab him before it went black. The last image was the man falling to the ground beneath him before blackness.

---

Kenny sat as he woke up from the strangest dream he’d seen in a long time of dreamless nights. Kenny looked around and saw that Casey was on the couch, his big feet on their coffee table as he ate Ramen noodles like a typical college student.

Casey looked over to Kenny as he sat up abruptly and raised an eyebrow. “You ok, bud? You were dead as a rock in your sleep.”

Kenny felt sweat on his forehead and put his head in his hands for a minute. He sat up and threw his legs over the side of his bed. He stood with wobbly legs as though he’d done way too many squats at the gym and stretched with one face over his eyes. Just a stupid dream. He noticed Caleb didn’t have a newspaper today.

“No news today?” he asked.

Casey just pointed to the television and Kenny walked over to it.

“Welcome to the 21st centry, Ken” he said as they both watched a news woman stand in front of her greenscreen talking.

“Last night, the masked red vigilante was spotted in the most peculiar of ways. Witnesses were the police and the rest of the tri-state area as an executive of the city’s electrical power company fell from the Cretts Building with the clear intent to commit suicide. The masked vigilante was seen jumping off after him, catching the 45 year old man and slamming into the ground with him in tow. Though G-forces dictate that the man AND the vigilante should have died on the spot, both were rendered safe on the ground and quickly swarmed by ambulance to check the condition of the frantic executive.”

Kenny stared at the screen in silence and grabbed his legs as though he were having a sudden flashback to an old injury he no longer hand. He heard Nick in the back of his mind chuckling. Oops, looks like I got some ‘splaining to do, huh?

To Be Continued…..

(hopefully way sooner than  the year’s time it took to update this story)

• Upvote 5