MuscleNexusTF

Using clothes as motivation

Yeah I think clothes as motivation is great! I personally was so fearful to even wear t-shirt that I cut the sleeves off when I just started lifting at 18. I think when I was like 28 when I got my first string tank, and though I can't remember if I was nervous when I first wore it, now I only lift in them! I find that I get my own alter ego when I put them on and when the pump gets going and a catch a glimpse of myself in the right light/angle I really feel like a beast!

I still get excited every time I get a new tank. In fact I ordered a new one from Gymshark and am eagerly waiting for it to get here!

Anyways here are some string tank pics, cause hell why not?!

this is one of the more revealing string tanks I own.

Chest 182 Oct 2017.jpg

Chest 2182 Oct 2017.jpg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

With all the bulking and cutting I do I end up doing this pretty often. Sometimes I go on splurges and drop a couple hundred bucks on workout attire. Really gets me pumped up!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I love to buy super cheap shirts on alibaba, a size or 2 small and just flex and tear through em. all the motivation I need heheh

• Like 3

17 hours ago, acd889 said:

I love to buy super cheap shirts on alibaba, a size or 2 small and just flex and tear through em. all the motivation I need heheh

Absolutely hulk!