A Pectacular Romance Pt. 6

JoeyT24

Chapter 1: https://muscle-growt...r-romance-pt-1/

Chapter 2: https://muscle-growt...r-romance-pt-2/

Chapter 3: https://muscle-growt...r-romance-pt-3/

Chapter 4: https://muscle-growt...r-romance-pt-4/

"ARRRRGGGHHHHHH!" He shouted as his chest filled with blood and his veins flustered across the surface of the two huge globes. They swelled larger and larger and the cracking of the shower stall became more apparent. The outer portions of his chest started cracking into the tile walls exposing the steel beams that structure the walls of Alex's oversized mansion. After a few more seconds of pushing his chest apart I was finally released from the pec vice and fell onto his expansive inner thigh muscle below as he was still sitting on the shower floor.Exhausted, yet relieved I looked up at the underside of his veiny expanding chest only to see Alex looking down at me with a shocked look as the back of his head and diesel neck smashed into the shower ceiling. He broke through the ceiling tiles and they started raining down in what seemed to be slow motion. Shards were falling right towards my helpless body when Alex's quick reflexes kicked in and he slammed his pecs together before a single shard could reach me. The light from above was blocked out and the blood started rushing to my head all at once. "Little man," his voice seemed sluggish to me and muffled as I couldn't hear him over the rumble of the shower being bursted through, "Are you okay?" I looked towards his deep cut abs and my eyes started to flutter until I drifted off into unconsciousness.

Chapter 6

My mind played through the craziest dreams for what seemed to be only a second but must of been a few hours. My final dream was more of a sensation. I could feel the warm sun on my body and feel the thick green grass under my skinny back and between my fingers. It was peaceful until the sky became dark and thunder began repeatedly booming through the air. The thunder claps only got louder and louder and made my body cringe with fear until suddenly they stopped. I relaxed once I came to realize it was only a dream and I slowly opened my eyes as I sat up. Where the hell was this? I was sitting in a huge open field surrounded by thick forest with only Alex's huge mansion about a half of a mile away. Around me on the grassy plain were pieces of machinery and boulders of all different sizes from metal beams, broken down cars, dump trucks, and things of that nature. To my immediate right was an oversized weight bench with stacks and stacks of barbells and iron weights surrounding the machinery. I took all of this in within a few seconds until I realized how the sun was shining brightly in the sky, yet there was a cold cloud that loomed over and shaded this area only. It only took another second to remember this familiar feeling. It wasn't a cloud. It was a shadow.

"About time you woke up." It was a deep booming voice from behind me that made my body quiver. I stood up from the ground slowly and turned around. Directly in front of me was a pair of the largest feet I'd ever seen. Slowly, my eyes drifted upwards to a shape that was taller than a telephone pole or a street light. If I were to judge I would say he was clearing 25-30 feet at this point. He was packing a set of legs that made tree trunks look like toothpicks. He had made himself a makeshift thong out of a massive sheet or curtain that was silky and black. It left nothing to the imagination as his huge log of a cock sat to the left and his thick pubic bush bursted from the top of the garment. A light happy trail left sight in the deep crevices of his abdominal muscles that were as large as car windshields--all 10 of them surrounded by cobble stone obliques and matched with a heavy V-shape to his waist. His long arms were covered in veins and his big biceps sat in front of his tremendous lats forming a deep arm pit with thick black hair. The ball of his bicep was now much larger than my entire body when it was unflexed. My mouth fell agape when I shifted my eyes to his chest. His nipples, now as large as my entire chest, pointed directly down at me due to the serious amount of dense muscle his pecs held. His massive pecs were each the size of a small car and they were packed with muscle and held back by a paper thin layer of soft skin.Striations teared across the huge mounds into the distinct dent on the outer portion of each pec. The outer dent alone could have been used for a seat for myself. The striations led across to the center of his chest which had a huge diamond cleft in the middle where the upper and lower pec of each globe met at the center point. His face came into view between the two huge mounds and he smiled down at me flashing his big pearly whites.

"What do you think, little man?" He bellowed.

"You're so massive--I can't believe it." I said as I marveled over his muscles. He smiled again at how in awe I was and brought one of his massive arms up for me to gawk at. The massive bicep bounced as he twisted his wrist left and right.

"You want to play on my big muscles?" He chuckled and looked at the huge bicep ball and then down to me. "Come on, little guy, get a closer look at this big arm!" He was so big it felt like slow motion as he knelt down to grab me. With one big hand he scooped me up under my armpits and wrapped his entire hand around my body. Wind rushed passed as he lifted me up twenty feet off the ground to his level. I looked down and saw things from his view. The ground looked so far away but the real view was checking out his abs from above. Deep groves tore through his ripped midsection and led into his thick pubic bush. I was snapped out of my trance when Alex thrusted me towards his bicep. He held me there in front of the huge bicep ball about a foot away. I looked up to his face and he nodded towards his bicep.

"Go ahead, little man, these big muscles are all for you!" I leaned in and kissed the hot flesh. It was so hard like kissing a wall made of steel that had a soft layer of skin over it. I looked down and noticed he was pitching a huge tent in his self-made thong. He loved our size difference almost more than me. I could feel his stare on me as I continued to kiss and rub the big bicep. "Do you want me to flex it for you?"

"You mean--it's not flexed right now?" I quivered. His bicep was already bigger than me! I couldn't imagine it getting much bigger.

"Not at all, little man. Here, I'll flex it for you!" He placed my small body on the top of the huge mound and I scurried around like a naked mouse trying to get a safe spot. I peered over the edge of his arm and almost fainted at how high I was from the ground. Suddenly the skin on his arm tightened and began moving in every direction. I could feel the muscle underneath me becoming impossibly hard. Huge corded veins began surfacing beneath my body as large and as wide as my wrist. The huge mound below me slowly rose up higher and higher bringing me up with it. I was now even the upper mid section of his whopping veiny forearm that seemed a length away to my tiny size. My cock sprung to full attention over the significant feat of power in his bicep.

I sat in a crab-walk pose on the top of his mountainous bicep. Turning my head to his face, "Big guy, your bicep is three times the size of me."

"Hell yea, little man! I love it when you talk about me like that!" He bursted.

"Like what?" I asked curiously.

"Like when you make me feel big! I'm not the best with words but when you make me feel...I don't know, it just gets me so hot when you make me feel like--"

"Like a giant?" I cut him off. His confused expression changed to a reassuring smile. His big pearly white smile explained an understanding I hadn't felt between us before.

"Yea, little man. I like when you make me feel like a giant. It's you that's making me get so big. I've been growing bigger and bigger ever since I was a boy. But this is clearly something different in me. It's everything about you.. The way you admire my size; the huge difference in power between us; the way you make me feel protective of how fragile you are..Even your cum makes me just keep getting bigger and bigger!"

My body quivered with his explanation of his feelings for me. I felt like the most special man in the world. To be selected and cherished by a huge man of his size made me realize just how lucky I was. "I like how you make me feel too, big guy! You have so much power and can crush me at any second, but you're so careful and considerate of what I want. I love it when you show off just how BIG you are!" I squeaked.

"Is that so? Well how would you like to see me pump these big muscles up for you?" He smiled and bounced his huge pecs, alternating them like two separate globes.

"I thought they were pumped already..You haven't touched any of this?" I said pointing out to the boulders, stacks of cars, and freight trains attached by various steel beams.

"These muscles are cold right now." He winked and brought his other bicep up and flexed it. "I can make them much bigger, if you'd like."

I gulped hard and nodded up at him. He smiled back and carefully--so as not to let me fall off his bicep mound--maneuvered towards a stack of cars wrapped together with with metal pipes and a steel beam between connected to another stack of cars. It was his makeshift dumbbell. He knelt to the floor to grab the dumbbell with the opposing hand and then rose up to his full height. Looking down at me he began curling the immense weight, watching my reaction to the bicep fluctuating with power. It would bunch up and shake with might as he struggled to continue his reps. The bicep ball turned beat red and was visibly gaining a massive pump. "You like that, little man? Do you like this big bi getting all pumped up for ya?" He said between gritted teeth. A slight sweat broke out on his forehead.

"You're fucking massive, big man. Can you pump this one up next?" I eagerly patted the thick muscle beneath my ass.

"Sure thing." He passed the huge makeshift dumbbell from the opposing hand to the hand of the arm I was straddling. As he let the weight shift to the bicep I was on I could immediately feel the muscle tense up.

He began lifted the huge weight up way above my head and then bringing it back down as he curled the massive amount of weight. The bicep rose up like a huge mountain beneath my body. It was too much for me to handle. I laid out on my stomach across the expansive bicep and started kissing and licking the muscle.

"Yea little man, worship these big muscles!" He was getting excited over my loss of control.

"It's so fucking big! I can feel it pumping up bigger and bigger!" I said as his reps increased faster and faster.

"Yea, little guy! Keep turning me on! Check these babies out!" He threw the dumbbell to the ground making a loud bang. He then threw his bi's up into a double bicep pose. The force of the muscle rising up so fast threw me off balance and a struggled to grab a hold of the something as I slid off the top of the mound. My hand grabbed a rigid vein that was as thick as a tree branch and I tried to pull myself back up but I was too weak. I let go and fell down into the trench between his big bicep and his forearm. I was only about half the size of a pencil to this behemoth so he couldn't even tell I had fallen.

The huge mound started filling up again as his forearm flew up into a bicep pose. His thick forearm pushed me against the massive bicep and I was trapped once again. It was getting tighter and tighter each second until I finally could gasp a small shout. Alex quickly relaxed his bicep and peered over the muscle mound until his eyes met mine.

"Little man! What are you doing down there?" He asked worrying.

"I'm sorry big guy I got caught up in the excitement and lost my balance." I said with a frown.

"Aw, little man, you have to be more careful." He said as he lifted his other arm to a pose to show me the power. He picked up a boulder as big as my body off the floor and placed it in the tight spot I sat in on the opposing bicep. "I could have crushed you between my bicep and forearm without even noticing!" He flexed hard and the big boulder was crushed into small rocks that trickled out of the tight space as he released.

I patted the big boulder of a bicep next to me firmly. "It's a good thing you didn't!"

"It sure is!" He smiled playfully as his huge hand came towards me. He picked me up under my shoulders again and used his other hand to sit me in the palm of his hands. I sat comfortably with my legs crossed like a pretzel in the palm of his one big hand. "It's crazy to think just yesterday you were just a cute little pipsqueak in a bar and now--well.." he brought his hand that I sat in down below his great big chest and looked down at me over them, "now you're a cute really really little pipsqueak in the palm of my hand. He smiled and bounced his big pecs towards me. They were so massive and wide that they filled my entire vision. They bounced around smashing into each other with every leap off of his torso. I starred up at the act in awe and my cock began oozing pre cum.

The bouncing ceased and his smile changed to a smirk as he brought his big pinky up to my cock and swiped the pre off. He brought his pinky up to his face. "I love how much these big pecs turn you on, little man--but I especially love making you cum. It's one of my weaknesses yet my greatest strength, little guy. This shit right here makes me get BIG!" He stuck his pinky into his mouth and sucked on the insignificant droplets of my pre cum. I smiled proudly as he looked back down on me.

"Hey, little man?" He smirked again.

"Yea, big guy?"

"I was thinking--now that I'm big enough for it--how about you lay down in my pec cleavage while I pump these big pecs up for ya?" He winked and pushed his pecs out so far that they casted a shadow over me and his face disappeared from view. He leaned back in shock and awe as they separated like the red sea above me. "So, what do ya say, little guy?" He bounced them again.

"Please...please, big guy..yes!" I said shocked at first but then ecstatic about what was to come.

"Awesome, little dude! I'm gunna pump these big ones up so BIG for ya!" He pushed them out one more time and then turned to his work station. With a few big booms he made his way over to a huge freight train cart. It was perched on top of two steel holder that struggled to keep it off the ground. The cart was filled to the brim with big boulders and car parts as I could see through the openings. Around the area was a bunch of other freight cards of similar sizes.

"Close your eyes."

A big crash boomed through the open field as his thick, rock hard ass slammed to the ground. I could feel him shimmying around while I was flung around in his clenched fist. He then placed me on his body and I plopped on my ass. I felt my hands around and could tell I was sitting on his big tight abs. "Open your eyes." I slowly opened them and smiled bright. His massive pecs sat high and mighty only a few feet in front of me. He flexed them apart and his face came into view between them.

"Get on in here, little man!" he said, tightening his huge chest. I crawled over to his big chest and then started pushing my way between the two big mounds. It was a tight squeeze but I managed to shift between on all fours. The two mounds went about two feet above me on both sides in this position.

"Would you..would you mind laying on your back facing up at me? I want to see your face and your cock while I get these big ones all PUMPED for ya." He said bashfully. I smiled and nodded playfully as I maneuvered my way around the pec cave. My entire body was about a foot short on the top and bottom from being exposed of his cleavage--a perfect fit! I placed my ass down and laid down into the two massive mounds looking up at his big face that sat just outside his two pecs. "Let's get this blood flowing!" He said as he raised his huge arms up to the freight on the beams above.

He huffed loudly as the freight train was lifted off the beams. It came a few feet above me and his chest seemed to spread wide and felt open until he started lifting it high into the air with his two arms. His biceps pushed his big pecs together and they rose up a few feet on both sides of my body. My arms became pinned to my sides and my face must have given off a panicked reaction because his deep voice came in just in time to soothe me.

"It's-argh-It's alright, little guy!" His face was red and beads of sweat formed above his brow. "I've got better control now..I won't crush you in there!" The tectonic plates that were his pecs shifted like big boulders and tightened up giving me a little more room to cozy up. The pec walls became dense road maps of veins to either side of my wimpy body. The warmth of his huge muscles surrounding me was almost too much for me to handle. I grabbed a hold of my prick and the big guy took notice. 

"Oh yea, little man! You're getting off on my strength I can feel it! Just look at that pre-cum!" He hoisted the big freight train far above and it clanked with the sound of all the dense metal weights it carried inside. "Let's see what your pre-cum can do for these big muscles!" He brought his chin down to the top of his chest and his huge warm tongue slid out of his mouth coming closer and closer to my cock. The tip of his big wet tongue brushed over my cock head and my mind went whirling. I started jerking my dick uncontrollably towards his big face. He slid his tongue back into his mouth and his eyes closed. Veins started bulging out further on the walls of the inside of his pecs. I could see them writhing under the thin, hot skin.

Still with his eyes closed, he brought the freight train swiftly towards his chest until it was only a few feet above me and then quickly pushed it back up in a bench press motion. This caused his huge pecs to spread far away from me and seem as though two big hills were being stretched out until he threw his arms away and the two hills rose up higher than before. He repeated the motion a number of times, each second showing more veins. The walls of his pecs were visibly inching towards me from every direction with each rep.

"Hey, big guy! It's getting a little cramped in here!" I tried to peep out between a rep, but he couldn't hear me over the sound of his own grunting.

"Wor...ship....me!!" He said in grunts. "Pump....these..argh...pecs!!"

After about 20 more reps he finally placed the freight train back on the beam above and relaxed his chest with a loud sigh. He looked down at me being squeezed between his huge pecs.

"Alright, little man! Check out this pump you got me!" He pushed his pecs together twice for emphasis. My arms and shoulders were pushed in front of my chest squishing my entire body. "This is all just from your pre-cum!"

"Yea, big guy! Your pecs are getting so pumped!" I shouted without thinking, in blatant encouragement. My desires couldn't hold back my nerves that he could crush me between his pecs with a simple sneeze.

"You've got to cum for me again, little guy.. I want to pump them up even bigger!" He winked and smiled.

"Bigger?? Just how big are you going to get?" My voice squeaked with concern.

"Aww, little man! Don't be nervous..You know you want me to grow just a little bigger, don't you?" He inhaled and his muscles rose me up a couple of feet.

"Well..I think..." I began to sweat, overwhelmed with sexual tension of right and wrong.

"I think I can make you cum without trying." He chuckled at my feeble attempt of denial. My eyes grew wide as he heaved his chest and the two mounds shifted away from both sides and became taught like steel mountains. He held the pose and I could see the strain on his face. His chest became red and warm to the touch as the veins doubled in amounts and thickness.

"Tell me what you like about my muscles." He asked in a sexual tone.

"I...I.."

"Do you like how hard they can get?" He tightened his chest even more, making audible sounds of the chords of muscle fighting for space in all their density. "How about I bounce you around in there, little man, would you like that?" My eyes grew even wider and I grabbed my cock and croaked back in moans of anticipation. He flexed one big pec and I flew to the left. He bounced the other and I flew right back. "Oh yea!" He shouted and started bouncing them back and forth. I was being tossed around like a medallion between his huge pecs. He did this for a few seconds until he noticed how thrashed I was getting in there. He pressed the two pecs against both sides to secure me. He then continued his pec dance a little more slow and sensual. I was swooning over the control he had in all of his muscle.

"Cum for me, little guy!" He stuck his tongue out and it flopped over my thighs and cock. I was seconds from climaxing but I resisted the urge. He ceased the bouncing but held me tight in the cleavage. He raised his head more to look down at me between his chest muscles. "Look at how big I am, little man..Look at how big you make me!" He pushed his chest out the farthest It's ever been and I was thrusted higher and higher as they pushed out with all his strength. They suddenly release and open wide. I fell about a foot deeper to the base of where the pecs met each other from his breast plate. "I can protect you from anything with these pecs," He smiled down at me. Then it turned into an evil grin: "Or I can crush you with them!" He made them bounce one big time clapping them together over my tiny body. He held out his tongue and like clockwork my cock exploded with cum all over his tongue. For my small size even I was startled by how much cum had just came out of me.

I flopped back into the pocket of his big pecs lifelessly. I didn't think I could ever move again after that. Alex was awfully silent for a second until I could feel movement around me. "You don't know how great this feels!" He said, excited. "I can feel my muscles squirming to let loose! I've got to pump them up!" He quickly placed his hands back under the big train above, that outsized him by quite a bit, and started to press the weight like it was a feather. With each lift his chest was audibly expanding and squeezing me a little more.

"Check this out, little man!" He looked down at me, "I'm not even breaking a sweat no more!" He chuckled. "It's like the weight is getting lighter!"

"I don't think so, big guy...I think...I think you're growing bigger!"
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 15

• 7 months later...
  • 6 years later...

A part of me thinks the smaller man died in the excitement of the titan. I read this years ago and I always wondered what happened, now reading this chapter and thinking back.... the arm, the tabel, the bathroom, everything took damage by being in this vice like pec prison. The biggest part is the destruction of many different things and now it took the life of the little man as full control wasnt a 100% certanty in this case.

I hope I am wrong, but every evidence goes into that direction, no more parts later on after this one, and the little guy being the POV.... still a hot story none the less