Invisible Kid (Continued) Part II

Omiganda

I'm a bit rusty so I apologize in advance. Wanted to try a new writing style.

Part I: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/6307-invisible-kid-continued/

Invisible Kid (Continued) Part II

The repercussions of my decisions never shone so brightly than it did after giving my family their gifts. For the next few weeks, l’d never been more invisible as I did when I was around or near my super strong, super sized dad and brother. Dad had gotten his hands into the construction business and, as far as I could tell, had few things out there that could demolish him. Conan, being the weaker of the two, still liked to strut his stuff everywhere he went and did his best to show off that stuff to his many peers. Dad and Conan often went on father-son outings to guest star at bodybuilding or strongman competitions. They’d invited me a few times but I couldn’t sit comfortably at their destinations. They always found something to show off with. On one occasion, dad had insisted I come and see him fuck up a truck(in his words). And , of course, when your dad was multiple times your size and strong enough to flick you across the roomarrow-10x10.png with a finger, I had difficulty declining him.

Besides, getting accustomed to living in this version of my reality was starting to get too ridiculous. To get to the counter in the massive bathroom me and Conan shared, I had to stand on a steppingarrow-10x10.png stool since my older brother was over 2 feet taller than me and would have had to practically sit on the floor to see his own face in any average height mirror. Even then, he’d become so big that the mirror would also be too narrow for him to see anything but his face and two mounds behind his head and another two stuffing his chest (although partially).Going to get food was even more ridiculous when the people around me ate enough to feed an army. Apparently, my enhancements to strength and size had made them vacuums when it came to any family gathering for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. When taking something from a stray cabinet, I had to always be wary of the many XL protein powder jars my other male family members continue guzzle at every outing, half a jar per outing. The counters were even higher thanks to dad, of course. I was surprised there wasn’t a ladder for me to climb to reach the upper rows of the fridge (there was a step ladder for that, still.) The living room was probably the easiest room to live in for me, next to my own room. The many citizen and hero medals Dad were made more massive than they were when he told the stories of what he’d done to get each one. Pulling people out of fires, rescuing people falling from buildings, helping with emergency construction, helping the police in catching burlars, rapists, and murderers. He even received a medal for saving the last state wide cyclist competition from a bomb he’d accidently found in a bathroom stall. He would laugh about that when he sat beside me to talk about them on the couch because he’d had to run and destroy the sidewalk of part of the city trying to reach open water and drop the bomb into the nearby lake. It was a very daunting reality where dad and his son had become so strong that they typically did the police department’s job better than they did. He had declined their offers to invite him to be a special officer for the forces as he had his family to give full attention to (and their normal police vehicles were too weak to hold his girth and still move quickly).

It was pretty much what you’d expect from a crowd of many beefy, hairy men and then adding my family into the mix. Dad and Conan were their own models of perfection in the public eye and were masterful artists when it came to looking good and making every other big man near them look like shit. They’d come wearing tight short shorts that hugged their asses and hefty content as if they were to be used for Thanksgiving dinner this year and string tank tops that were having trouble clinging to the hefty and strong chests that were almost fighting to be freed from their tight cages. It was almost elementary as every around them started gawking and even ran to crowd and fan girl them. I went to the bathroom as the crowd got too thick to breath. They seemed to almost suck the energy from the crowd the way they thrived in it so easily. Their massive frames standing over the little people around them was a sight engraved in my head. I was starting to get a little envious in all honesty. Was there really no way to reverse this? They tore up any competition they went to when strength or size was concerned. And I literally mean torn. The two were big and apparently had their size for a long time but they weren’t always the best at containing their power. I was so scared I actually made mom more durable as I would hear dad shake the entire house with their….. special time. Which was generally every night after my previous changes. But before I get off topic, again, they tore up everything that wasn’t specially made for them. Going to the bathrooms at competitions for emergencies still left cracked doorframes and overfilled urinals. Trucksarrow-10x10.png or other equipment used for strongman events led to devastated trucks, bent barbells, and other quickly-useless objects.

I ‘d never directly seen the size in a few years but dad had become way more manly and open after changing. Pretty much everyone but me walked around the house in tight clothing or little to none. At one point Dad had woken up extremely early, catching me watching late nite television, and was wearing nothing but a pair of briefs looked full beyond capacity. Thankfully, we had a lot of massive pillows on our massive couch or I’d have been discovered with massive erections multiple times.

Dad and Conan were far more territorial and intimidating thanks to me enlargingarrow-10x10.png their hefty balls. Mom seemed accustom to it after living with it and falling in love with it in this reality. I, however, would get a little shocked every blue moon when a photographer got too carried away or an obsessive fan did something dangerous during their super strong escapades like kiss their feet during a truck press or something. Rooms would become quiet when they demanded order and attention. If there was a competition between the results of my changes and myself, I’d be the one on the losing side. My family were their own singularity in the eyes of the media and the public. Untouchable. Unbendable. If they had been any stronger, more controlling, or even more beautiful than they were, they could have taken over the state, let alone the country.

The only total positivearrow-10x10.png from this was Luke. Luke had been bullied greatly in my reality but, in this one, he wasn’t assaulted by the bullies I’d been stupid enough to let my sex drive grow. At least, that’s what I wanted to believe. They seemed to be backing off when I was around but Luke and I played games on my massive television and hung out too much for me to believe any of that with the bruises he hid under his shirt. It was when we were going to swim in our backyard pool and maybe run along our private beach that I saw most of them. He’d attempted to hide them by wearing his shirt and shorts into the pool but he’d missed some more on his legs when he came out of the pool with dripping make-up covering black and blue bruises. I bit my lip trying not to say anything and just let him enjoy this. The choice to help in a way only I can came again and again. He was really suffering, still because of me, in a world I’d warped and was still my friend. I stayed up late in the night pondering the decision. I had to help him somehow and the only way was to make him powerful like my dad and brother. My brother…..my brother!

The next morning, dad was sitting on the couch as I walked out of my roomarrow-10x10.png dressed to leave.  I looked over and he was still wearing nothing but a confined pair of straining briefs, mom resting on his chest as best she could. It was amazing to think they were getting paid millions to run around, lifting unbelievable masses, and then just sitting on their couch watching crappy shows while half naked.

“Dad, I’m going to see Conan, he left his lunch on the kitchen counter” I said, pulling a large cooler that was supposed to carry Conan’s food. No one had to know I didn’t actually go into the kitchen until 4 AM this morning, an hour before Conan woke up.

“That’s so nice of you, son” he boomed over to me with a grin. “It’s good to see you getting along with your brother so well lately. The limo should still be at the front of the estate. Stay safe.”

I left the house a little sad. I didn’t mean to deceive anyone but I had to do this. I needed to speak with Conan.

---

The college Conan went to was very large and expansive, very difficult to navigate through without a map. Thankfully, my (wow, mine) driver left me with a map that helped me figure out where to go. At this time, Conan would be at the hangar by the school. Originally, it had been a piloting club where the students were trained to pilot small planes. I’d actually come to see some flightarrow-10x10.png sequences months before my changes. Still, that wasn’t exactly important to Conan. Apparently, when he’d been a freshman in this reality, he’d bought the hangar to use as his “play room”.  I found the hangar, it’s large and metal frame bent in some places. The ground was torn in separate areas as though mines had been placed and set off in different parts of the large grass field. The kind of weight to be moved to cause this much damage had to have been astronomical as I had to actually jump over a few trenches that weren’t naturally made. The close I got to the entrance, the more my footing had to get adjusted. The ground was vibrating every few seconds as if a repeated action were making it all move. I dared to move myself toward the large iron door and pull it with both arms.

“Hey, bro” Conan called over to me as he looked over at me with a grin. Sweat was dripping down his forehead. “Almost done with this set” he said as he went back to the truck he was bench pressing, leaving me to gape at the ease at which he pushed out reps against the weight that was easily several tons. Their strength never stopped amazing me even though I was the one who gave it to them.  I slowly moved toward a nearby bench with the cooler trailing behind me but I never took my eyes off the man pounding out the weight over him like it was just 20 pounds for an average person. When he stopped, Conan sat up and flexed his chest as iff to get kinks out of the ripples he crafted over his bulging pecs. I forced myself out of my trance, something that had taken several weeks to learn, the idea of mastering this skill completely out of sight.

“Um, I brought you lunch” I said as strongly as I could. It was hard to be strong when a giant wearing nothing but a tiny pair of shorts that stopped less than mid thigh and massive tennis shoes was walking towards you with his body covered in a layer of sweat and redness from pumping blood that only added to the manly musk that got stronger as he closed on me. I’d seen people affected by dad when he went to his designated areas for workouts. Several of his lucky fans quickly wet themselves and, in most of the cases, fell onto the ground in a typically awkward faint. I had come prepared as I’d rubbed my upper lip with vapor rub for chests. I had to focus for Luke.

“Thanks, kid. I was so pumped for a work out by the time I got to the kitchen, I’d already drunken two cans worth of protein and hit the door. Can’t expect any less from my biggest fan.”

Conan rubbed my head and the image of his knocking me out with just a pat hit me just as quickly as the image from the past where we used to be roughly the same height, making it hard for him to really pull off this kind of move. “Why didn’t you send a butler or something?”

It dawned on me that I hadn’t planned an explanation for that. “Um….. I had to ask you something” I said quickly. Conan sat on the bench beside me and continued his rest with his bulging arms over his knees, holding a jug of water that he could palm. “Shoot, bro.”

I took a deep breath and sorted my words. “How did you feel when you realized how strong you were?”

For the next two minutes, there was only silence. I looked at Conan and he was looking up at the ceiling with a huge grin on his face as if he were remembering a pleasant memory. He ripped off the cap for the water jug and stood, towering over me again. He started walking away towards the back door before turning and looking back at me. “Come” was all he said as he turned back and continued his journey. I stood hesitantly and followed but Conan’s stride was too fast to keep up with. It was very similar to trying to skip to keep up with someone on a bike going down a hill. By the time I made it outside, Conan was standing before his next conquest.

“You remember age 7 when I had that growth spurt? I can understand if you didn’t, you were so little back then. Of course, you only got even more little when it started.” Conan stood before what must have been 3 fire 18 wheeler trucks crushed and placed on top of each other as cubed metal. Conan rubbed his hands together.

“The first time I lifted a 42 inch TV is probably the first thing you’d remember from that far back” he said as he squatted, his massive legs bulging from the motion and the slight tensing of muscles.  “Then there was that 2nd growth spurt and I was a fucking tower. Remember the game we used to play to see how long you could hold onto my bicep from 3 feet over the floor?  That was fun. You didn’t weigh anything back then. Heh heh, not that you do now.”

Conan gripped the bottom of the metal cube stack. It didn’t look as though there were any gripping points, making it more difficult to lift. Atleast, that’s what I believed. “Then people started talking my head off in high school, remember? I couldn’t ever not be the center of attention.” Conan’s arms bulged and his legs flexed tremendously as he stood up with the cubes. Like they were on a barbell, he began to lift them with a steady pace. “And I remember the funny time mom thought her “baby” was in danger when Dad picked me up and threw me  into the air like a I was little. As a teenager! I’d never seen such a great view as when I started to see over trees in the park.” Conan then lifted his arms faster. I started to realize his muscles weren’t even really working hard. If anything, this would barely count as warm up weight at the speed he was pumping. Conan continued. “Then I landed in Dad’s arms like he’d barely thorwn me a foot his grasp. That’s when the power really hit me.” He said this as he bent his arms and bounced the weight in his hands, the screeching of bending metal coming from the collision of the metal to eachcube and Conan’s hands. When Conan started throwing the cubes higher, I could make out hand prints.

“I know it was late but it clicked that I was becoming a god amongst men. I know it sounds weird but it’s true. People started treating me like I was the most important thing in the world. Things stopped being difficult, besides getting a girl with wide enough hips who could take me, heh.” I was hard as a rock and yet a little scared. “I haven’t gotten growing recently but I’ve definitely been getting stronger. Dad says on my birthday this year, he’s going to let me arm wrestle him as much as I want. We need to find a place safe to do it though. Doing it last time cracked a few trees in the park. I’m going to fucking show dad up and make him look weak next to me. I’m going to keep pushing till I can be as persuasive, powerful, and big as he is. Then I’m going to make him look weak and puny. Then nothing and no one will be able to get enough of me. I’m only half way through sophomore year and I’m more than I can handle!” Suddenly, Conan’s arms blurred and the cubes vanished. I stopped covering my erection with my hand in my pocket and looked up into the sky. Gone.

Conan looked at me with a grin. “I might have thrown it a little high. Wait for it.”

After a whole minute of searching the sky for signs of the truck cubes, I saw a dot in the sky. That dot quickly became a cube, and that cube was speeding rapidly towards its original home in Conan’s hands. But Conan didn’t move.

My eyes were wide as I saw him grin, not even paying attention to the incoming cube.

“Move!” I screamed as the cube was now mere feet from collision. All Conan did was laugh like a maniacal idiot before BAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!

Dust and earth shook as Conan was hit with the cube. I covered my face as the dust covered me and the hangar groaned. I fell to my feet from the collision. I was horrified as I looked at the cubes. They were perfectly flat and in Conan’s place. “C-Conan….?” I called fearfully. Had I killed my brother? It was faint at first but, eventually, I heard a weird groaning sound from the steel and it began to morph. My jaw dropped as a big, thick hand came out of the cube and was accompanied by another. Within moments, Two big arms, followed by big pecs, and a smirk exited the halved cube and the 2nd cube moved with him. Conan was wearing the 2nd truck cube like a hat as his was firmly planted. He was too tall for the one cube. He walked over and stood over me, the shadow of both he and the cube over me.

“Was that a good enough answer for your survey, bro? I’d do more but I’m really hungry for that cooler you brought.”

---

I walked down the sidewalk of our town, leaving the limo for Conan. The display he’d shown me was horrifying. My choices had made him a hyper-narcissistic, muscle bound manipulator. Could I risk that kind of power and size changing Luke. Hell no! That was what I thought when my phone rang the next thing I thought was to run to the hospital. Lucas said he had to run to the school cause he forgot his instrument from band class and didn’t want push ups. Why didn’t I go with him? I was one of his emergency contacts outside of family so it made sense the hospital called me to let me know Lucas was right next to her, barely breathing from pain.

To Be Continued?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

I'm glad that our main character is trying to be responsible with his powers and is becoming aware of the negative effects of a individual given extreme power. I very much enjoyed this chapter and I hope it is the first of many to come. 

• Upvote 1