Hey Guys, been a while since i last posted a story on here, so heres my newest entry. enjoy!!

This is a story about Jack, Jack is no ordinary 19yr old…………….

“COME ON ONE MORE!!!!” shouted Dean, Dean was jacks training partner.

“ARRRGGGHHHHHH” grunted Jack as he lifted the last of his 12 reps on bench press on to the rack, jack stood up and looked in the mirror, staring back at him was a sight that drew gasps from both dean and others in the gym.

Jack was a 6ft brick shit house.

His chest was rippling with thick dense rock hard muscle, the vest he had on could not contain the sheer size of his pecs, they were so thick every time he breathed in the vest would ride up his torso

And begin to tear under the sheer mass of his chest.

“add another  25kg on each side mate” he asked dean

Dean placed the weights onto the bar which was already loaded with 300kg, bringing it upto 350kg.

Jack repped out another 12 reps like it was nothing, re racked the bar and got up again.

“This is to easy, I need a real challenge! Whack another 100 on!”

Dean added the required weight so that the bar had 450kg loaded on it. “ Man this is crazy shit jack, can’t believe what you’re doing, your pressing over 4x my body weight!!”

“Well when you’re as big n strong as me there’s no room for light weights, its heavy as fuck or nothing at all, you don’t get pecs like these by lifting sissy weights!!” Jack bounced his enormous pecs, each bounce shifted his perilously frail vest close to breaking point.

Jack laid down on the bench, got his tree trunk arms into position and with a mighty grunt lifted the bar from the rack, each rep was greeted with an almighty grunt, his pecs were bulging with blood pumping round his massive chest. Jack managed 8 reps before re racking. He stood up.

“Arrrghhhhhh, im fucking pumped man, look at me? This is what u call pure beastly muscle!!”

Jack was pumped, like nothing anyone had ever seen , he moved closer to the mirror, ripped off his vest to reveal the rest of his enormous body, his pecs still filled with blood and rippling from his bench press, sweat was dripping down to his stomach which resembled a block of marble which had had eight large chunks carved into it, his triceps were also rippling from the routine, his tri’s n bi’s were huge at least 35” round, veins snaking down to his beefed up forearms, his giant boulder shoulders looked strong enough to barge through brick walls, his meaty traps stretched up his thick bull neck and his lats were two thick slabs of rock jutting out of his sides.

It truly was a sight to behold for everyone not at least dean who was trying so hard to hide his erection going on in his pants. “Jesus jack you look incredible, I’d hate to see a guy cross you!!” dean said with a hint of jealousy.

“if they did, they would end up like this!” Jack picked up an olympic sized barbell with no weights on and began to bend it in half like it was made out of rubber, then tossed it aside.

“anyway dean im 400lb of freaking huge muscle, I’d be surprised if anyone would cross me!!”

Dean gave a laugh of a guy who was like ‘yeah I suppose so but really wanna see it’.

“true enough, ok now its my go!!”

Dean was inferior to Jack in height, weight and strength so before he could even start his lifting he had to take 400kg worth of weight of the bar. Dean was only 17 and had the physique of a track n field athlete, so he was fairly toned with a bit of size but that size looked skinny compared to Jacks mammoth size.

So with 50kg left on the bar dean started his routine.

Even though Jack and Dean were good friends jack always took the piss out of dean for his inferior showings, mostly to try and spur him on but also to show his superiority and dominance over him, dean could not help but feel intimidated by jack, he daren’t tell him to shut up or go away in slight trepidation of what jack might do.

“ Come on you skinny git, call that heavy lifting I can’t even see your pecs there that small and feeble, if you don’t start tryin harder im gonna crush you, now LIFT!!!” jack’s booming shout reverberated around the gym.

Dean finished his first set and sat up, “ Jesus jack im tryin alright!!” Dean bit back a little.

“that’s not trying that’s playing safe, you wanna grow ? You want to lift heavy!!! That isn’t heavy look!”

Jack then proceeded to lift the loaded bar of the rack with one hand and start repping some shoulder presses, after 20 reps he re racked the bar. “see!!”

“alright jack stop showing off ya big headed freak!!” dean sarcastically replied.

“Jealous you skinny fuck? Well you better be coz unlike you I wanna grow! I wanna  get bigger and stronger than ever before.”

“ well maybe you do mate but im an athlete, my sport does not require me to get big n bulky, so i maintain what I have!”

Dean tried to hide the fact he actually likes jack being all dominant etc  coz it makes him hard, and whether jack will like the fact that dean loves being with this muscle mammoth.

After dean had finished his chest routine he and jack decided to hit some biceps.

As Jack was so big and strong the dumbells the gym had were to light for him so jack had to curl using an Olympic bar and plates, he started of light by curling 100kg for 15 reps, “easy!! Whack another 250kg on dean.”  Dean added the weight.

Jack composed himself, lifted the bar off the ground and slowly started to curl the 350kg bar, with each curl his massive biceps ballooned to unprecedented sizes, thick veins popped and stretched with every move, after hitting 10 reps he placed the bar back on the floor, looked in the mirror and hit a double bi pose, his biceps bulged and formed a gargantuan mound of granite muscle that looked bigger than his head, he relaxed then hit it again this time managing to squeeze an extra inch on top of his already impressive bi’s.

Dean had never seen jack hit a bi pose before, his cock was now so hard it was making an impression in his shorts.

“ WOW jack they are awesome man fucking huge!! Im gobsmacked!”

“I can see your impressed, I only have to look at your shorts to notice that, ya big gay, come over here?”

Dean walked over to where jack was, the size comparison was breathtaking, next to jack dean looked like a twig.

“take your top off” jack asked

Dean didn’t dare disagree so he took his shirt off, his tight body glistened with sweat.

“now stand infront of me and flex!”

Dean flexed his biceps, moderate sized peaks appeared from his arms, they looked pretty cut but looked no bigger than 15”. To rub the salt in more jack then flexed his bi’s behind him, his bi’s clearly 3x the size of deans.

Then without warning Jack picked dean up and started curling him, every curl took deans face to within cms of jacks biceps, jack curled dean 20 times before putting him down.

“you like that gay boy, your cock sure did!!”

Dean looked down and saw a dark grey wet patch were he had cummed, he looked up and said, “ that was awesome!!”

Jack and Dean made their way to the changing room.

• Upvote 24