alkedema

Smaller guy is dominant

Question

Hi everyone. I'm looking for stories where the smaller guy dominant's the bigger guy. I love  how a bigger, more muscular guy could be submissive to someone half his size. Doesn't have to involve humiliation.

I am really into size difference between two characters.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Upvote 7

14 answers to this question

I know near the end of the old forum, within the last year it was around, there was this story about a huge muscle stud in a bar showing off his submissiveness and willingness to be obedient to this smallish guy he fixated on. It was super hot as the little guy got amazed and then turned on at the thought of a willing muscle sub wanting to publicly humiliate himself for the honor of serving a smaller man...I can't remember the title, though. A little help here, guys?

I did a role play with this theme where a big, hulking muscle kid looked to a smaller, weaker but older college student for advice, guidance and mentoring. The college student was the dominant one even though the high school kid was far bigger, taller and stronger.

I did a role play with this theme where a big, hulking muscle kid looked to a smaller, weaker but older college student for advice, guidance and mentoring. The college student was the dominant one even though the high school kid was far bigger, taller and stronger.

can you post it? looks interesting