CMiller

news Post-Maintenance Update 9/8/2015

After an almost 3 hour downtime this evening we have fixed a lot of the major bugs that have been plaguing the system. 

Along with the regular updates to the forum software we've also fixed profile photo uploads! You may now use the profile photo uploading in your profile to upload a new photo. Along with that there have been some slight code changes that should make the website loading even faster!

With those changes we're also proud to announce that we're now hosting the 2007 archive of the forums with a lot of the great stories that you may have loved. Please note that this is just a direct upload of the already available 2007 archive and does not have any advanced search or interactive features. You can visit it now by going to http://archive2007.muscle-growth.org

As always I want to thank all of the Patrons and all those who have donated to help keep the site running and covering our monthly costs for servers and bandwidth to keep the site alive.

In the process of fixing old bugs, some new bugs may appear. If you run into any bugs with the website please feel free to tell us in the 'Problems & Suggestions' forum so that we may fix them. 

Thank you all for keeping this place rockin'!

• Upvote 5

Glad to see that the 2007 archive is now online. If I were much hoity-toitier than I am I would say they are the "foundational texts of the genre!"

Congrats with the completion of the forum upgrade, CMiller. I know that must be nerve-wracking. I can totally relate, trust me! So far, Invision Power has provided pretty darn good service, I must admit. Happy to see the old forum integrated in here as well. 

The profile picture upload was a HUGE fix! That will eliminate a big frustration for a LOT of forum members. I will test that shortly. 

Talk about some serious nostalgia here, scanning the list of stories of the old Evolution Forum archive... I found some really old stories of mine that I have COMPLETELY forgotten about... Wowwww....

Edited by Scriptboy
added profile picture upload fix
  • Upvote 1

Glad to see that the 2007 archive is now online. If I were much hoity-toitier than I am I would say they are the "foundational texts of the genre!"

/gasp! how hoity-toity of you! ... never in mah whol-- !

And, also, thanks guys for all the hard work and dedication to this site! Many a happy hour has been spent here!

l3b

• Upvote 1