The Growth (part IV)

plasmatic20

Chapter's 1-3 can be found in the old sites archive.  If you have trouble there I can just repost the previous.

If it's not too much of a chore, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

I went through the archive but couldn't find those chapters.

Personally if I was Jake I would of fucked Brad instead of forcing him to suck my dick; there aren't many opportunities for Jake to fuck someone with his dick as large as it is and probably no other opportunity to fuck a muscle bound ball like Brad was prior to the explosive end. At least Brad and the three cadets he drained had some pleasure before their fates. =P

• Upvote 1

God, I'd LOVE to see more of the cadets becoming arrogant, monstrous, narcissist freaks who take what they want without fear of the repercussions!

Methinks each one would develop different mutations than those that Jake had. Scales and claws for one, perhaps? And maybe additional arms for another?

All I can say is, the more muscle-beasts with delusions of god-hood, THE BETTER!

• 6 months later...