Summer Research

spacevlad

Hey everybody, I finished my newest story and I've started posting chapters of it over at Coiledfist.org. I'll be posting new chapters regularly over the next few days, so check back regularly as I add more. So far I've posted the first three chapters with more to come. Here's the link to the story page.

http://www.coiledfist.org/stories/index.php?mode=search&submitted=1&keyType=sid&query=spacevlad_summerresearc

I think many of you will like the story! It's about a researcher fed up with the red tape and regulations holding back his growth formula experiments, so he decides to take matters into his own hands. He recruits a football player on campus who is desperate to grow bigger. The formula works better than expected but at the cost of the football jock's intelligence: he grows bigger and bigger as he becomes dumber and more obedient. Growth, flexing, feats of strength, lots of sex, and a little destruction ensue.

• Upvote 6

I got one shrinking story on coiledfist and I have to say that is one of the most friendliest communities I have ever been a part of. The people on there are totally cool, especially if you post a story. I don't come on there often but I should come there and check out your story. 

I had trouble getting past chapter one.

Don't get me wrong - I like the theme and like your writing style.

But seriously, dude:  "Ryan", the football player introduced in Chapter-1 is 5'9" tall and weighs 250 pounds (at the start), and complains that he "just can't gain any weight"!  

"The problem was he had a hard time putting on weight. He had always been strong, and in high school that strength allowed to him to play on the line despite being smaller than his teammates. He ate and ate, lifted five times a week and took plenty of protein shakes and pre-workout supplements to give him every edge he could think of without using steroids, but nothing seemed to work."

Yeah.  For me, that opening premise is so preposterous and unreal that I cannot get past it.   I mean, seriously!   5'9" and 250 pounds is FUCKING HUGE and there is no other way to describe it.

I had trouble getting past chapter one.

Don't get me wrong - I like the theme and like your writing style.

But seriously, dude:  "Ryan", the football player introduced in Chapter-1 is 5'9" tall and weighs 250 pounds (at the start), and complains that he "just can't gain any weight"!  

"The problem was he had a hard time putting on weight. He had always been strong, and in high school that strength allowed to him to play on the line despite being smaller than his teammates. He ate and ate, lifted five times a week and took plenty of protein shakes and pre-workout supplements to give him every edge he could think of without using steroids, but nothing seemed to work."

Yeah.  For me, that opening premise is so preposterous and unreal that I cannot get past it.   I mean, seriously!   5'9" and 250 pounds is FUCKING HUGE and there is no other way to describe it.

Body dysmorphia, there, suspension of disbelief restored.