Interview With A Muscle Stud

NerdJock

Re-posted per request, this is from my old All Male Muscle Archives site.

-- NerdJock

Do not read this story if you are under 18 years of age or if you are offended by explicit language involving gay men.

Interview with a Muscle Stud
by M. Yoder

He entered the room with a confidence only held by the biggest of bodybuilders. He's 35, 5'10" and 350lbs of muscle, power and raw sexual energy. His hair is brown, curly and falls over his massive shoulders. His eyes are a piercing blue - eyes that look through you and understand your innermost needs - the need to worship his mass, his muscle and his strength. He has a fumanchu mustache which frames his perfect lips. His cheeks are unshaven and covered with dark stubble, giving him an air of sexiness. He wears his shirt open almost to his navel exposing his hairy pecs which he is constantly tensing to impress anyone who notices. His slacks are tight showing his mammoth dick soft and to the side. When he decided to meet with me, to tell me about his exploits, it was with the agreement that he would do all the talking. I agreed and this is the transcript.

"I started lifting when I was 15. My brother bought a Weider set, and only used it for a few weeks. He gave them to me and I the minute I noticed the growth, I was hooked. I saw my skinny 12 inch arms start to bulge out. My chest started to expand and soon I could get a pretty good flex if I tried hard. The girls at school noticed the change, too. That really got me going. After school they'd stand around in the yard and ask me to flex for them. It was freaky. I realized that the bigger I got the more they wanted me. And I wanted to get bigger. I could see the changes every time I looked in the mirror and it turned me on.

Within a year my arms were up to 15 inches and a peak had formed. I used to get naked and stand in front of the mirror pretending I was Arnold Schwarzenegger - only I knew I was going to be a lot bigger than him. I was determined to be the biggest fucking bodybuilder in the world! On the weekends, I'd work out for hours, rarely going out and obsessed with getting HUGE! I'd pump my guns and measure them. Sixteen years old and I already had 15inch arms. I knew there was no limit to the size I could attain. I'll admit, when I'd pose in front of the mirror, I'd get a fucking hardon - 16 and my dick was like iron, and fucking 10"! I was as turned on by my muscle as the girls at school.

By 17, I had grown so big, I had to buy large size clothes. My neck was 19 inches and my arms were almost 19". I'd go to school and the girls would flock to me. I had so many chicks after me that I hardly had time to keep up. They'd watch me flexing and want to feel my muscles. I'd take my shirt off to give them a treat. They'd run their hands over my pecs and just to surprize them I'd start flexing them. They'd shriek with delight at that and then I'd raise my big arms in a double biceps, or spread my lats like fucking wings. I took a lot of them home, and screwed them good. That's another thing they liked. I had a huge eleven incher that stayed rock hard for hours, always loved screwing their tight pussies and showing them what a real man feels like.

After I left high school, I really started getting into growing. At 18, I entered a local contest and took 2nd in my weight class. I laugh about it now. I was a puny little shit, with 19" arms and a 45" chest. The more I worked out the bigger I wanted to be. I was a member at the local Gold's Gym and used to freak the guys out. I'd be in there at 9am and not leave till 6pm working every muscle harder and harder. I took tips from power lifters and found it easy to bench 400, 500lbs. Soon my arms were so fucking big I had to get Xtra large shirts and I pretty much wore sweat pants all the time. Chicks liked that - it showed off my huge dick and I'd get hard working out, which really turned them on. A couple times I'd take 2 or 3 of them back to my apartment and fuck them all night. I have incredible staying power, especially when I have a room full of admirers. Me flexing and posing while they fingered their cunts, till I was rock hard from their worship and then one by one I'd fuck their brains out till they begged me to stop. None of this ever kept me from my goal of being the biggest fucking muscle monster in the world. I worked out all the time, getting so freaky I scared myself sometimes when I saw how big I was getting.

My first bi experience was when I was 23, with this older couple I met in a local bar. He came up and told me his wife really wanted to fuck me. I thought, 'great. I'll fuck this bitch while her husband watches. A real fucking man screwing the ass off his wife.' We went back to their place and I stripped for her. She played with her pussy while I posed for her. The more I flexed the more she groaned. "How big are your arms?" she'd ask. "Maybe you should measure them," I smiled. She grabbed a tape measure and put it around my arm. She just about fainted when she read, "21 inches!" I picked her up in one arm and sat her down on my throbbing hard dick. Her husband watched, and started jerking himself off. I was jerking her off on my dick when I felt a hot tongue start probing my asshole. At first I told the guy to back off. He said "relax, guy." and I started to get into it. It felt great - fucking this hot cunt and feeling this hot tongue in my asshole. Fuck they both worshipped me! I pulled her off my dick and hit a few more poses. The husband started licking my arms and chest, pumping my big cock while I posed. She was licking my hairy calves and thighs and I was so fucking hot! She said, "fuck him like you fucked me". I said, "Can he take a REAL MAN up his ass?" He nodded and pulled out a condom, placing it on my dick with his mouth. Fuck, I was hot! I picked him up like a rag doll and sat him down on my rock hard dick. I pumped his wimpy little body up and down on my dick, and I tell you - there's nothing like a man's hot ass wrapped around my pole. 'YOU LIKE THIS MAN'S POLE IN YOUR PUSSY, HUH?!' I'd ask, and he'd nod while his mouth was planted on my biceps. 'YOU FUCKING NEED THIS BIG MUSCLE COCK, HUH?!' I shot the hottest load into him, man - I couldn't believe it. We did that all night long - They worshipping my body and me their own personal fuck stud. I'd fuck her then him, I'd line them up and fuck them both.

By the time I was 25, I weighed about 280lbs, my arms were about 25" and I was the freakiest looking man at the gym. I entered a few contests and won with little effort. It was then that I realized I'd stop with the contest thing and just focus on getting more and more massive and ripped. I knew I would be so big that contests would be pointless. And I hated shaving, man. I liked the hair on my body. It turned me on having some hot chick or some guy run their fingers through it while I flexed for them. I got into performing strength feats for my sex partners - I'd tear a phone book in half then grab the halves and tear them in half! I'd wrap steel bars around my fucking huge neck. I'd pump my arms for a hour solid, curling with 200lbs and have the chick measure them. Once I actually pumped up to 29"! I fucking loved it, man! And my partners loved it too. The bigger and freakier I got the hotter the sex was. I'd sit back on the couch and have some chick fucking blow me, or ridemy 11" monster muscle till I shot a load on the ceiling!I'd stand up and start taunting them - flexing my arms and pecs saying stuff like, "YOU WANT THIS FUCKING STUD MUSCLE, DON'T YOU? YOU NEED A REAL FUCKING MAN TO DO YOU RIGHT, BABY!" Then I'd pick them up in one hand and carry them into the bedroom, have them oil me and put on a personal pose down - my eleven inch pole rock hard with the worshipping I was getting."

At this point he unbuttons his shirt and casually tosses it aside. He stands up and crosses to a mirror and begins to talk to himself, or an imagined partner. He flexes as he talks.

"Big fucking stud. You need this big stud, don't you? Look at this fucking bicep! Lick it, boy! Lick these huge fucking pig pecs, boy! YEAH! You like this fucking huge freaky body, DON'T YOU?!"

He rubs the growing erection, straining his pants and returns to his seat.

"Everybody wants me. I know it. And if they're into my muscle I'll do them good. Now, at 35 I think my arms must be about 29" no pump and my chest is about 65". I pumped my cock up to 13" and rock hard! I can't wear anything but XXX large clothes, and I fucking love it. Look at me! You ever seen anything this fuking freaky. LOOK AT THIS FUCKING MASS, MAN! I'm so fucking incredible! Flexed all day, all night - I don't give a shit!. And staying power! I know this guy, Chuck. He's pretty puny - only 250lbs - his arms are about 21". He said he could fuck a dozen chicks all night and never lose his hardon. I told him a dozen was nothing, and why just chicks? I told him I'd fuck easy 20 chicks and a handful of fags standing up and doing arm curls at the same time, for a night and a morning. He wanted to try me on that, so we went out and found ourselves a harem. He had his 20 chicks and I found the same number chicks and a dozen guys from the local bar. It's so fucking easy picking up anyone when you look like me. I just walked over and said, 'you wanna get done like you've never been done before?' Then I'd flash a pec and start getting hard for them and they'd follow me anywhere. That night at 11pm, we were at Chuck's place - he's got a huge split level living room. First Chuck stripped and the crowd loved it. He stood there buck naked and started posing - most muscular, abs, lat spread, double biceps. Some of his chicks were crawling over him, licking his muscle. The thought of what I was going to be doing started getting me hard and I said, 'Move over wussy boy and let a REAL FUCKING FREAK get started!

I unbuttoned my shirt and opened it slowly, showing off my hairy pecs and ripped abs. People went quiet, as I stripped the shirt off andstood there relaxed, letting my size and mass overwhelm them. I rolled my pecs a few times and could see my men getting hard in their pants and my women getting wet. I raised my guns in a double biceps pose and pushed a freaky peak up on my massive veined arms! They fucking loved it! Then I slowly undid my pants and pulled them down. I wanted everyone to see this real man's dick properly unveiled. As the pants came down, some of my women came closer, wanting to touch it. But I wouldn't let them. I just stood there naked and smiled as I got my huge 13" pole hard without touching it!

Even Chuck was impressed. His cock started throbbing as he realized he was in the presence of a fucking god! Then we started in. I grabbed a couple of 200lbs dumbells and started curling while the first chick straddled my prick. My cock was rock hard, while I fucked woman after woman, pulsing cunts clamped on my man's dick. Chuck was busy trying to keep up, but couldn't. I'll give him credit - he's never taken on a god before. After a couple of hours his arms tired with the weights and he started losinghis hardon. Not me. I fucked men, women and kept pumping those weights. Chicks and guys all licking my freaky huge biceps, veins popping and my huge dick plunging into their tights holes. It was 11am before we quit. I'd been pumping my arms for 12 straight hours, and my hairy nuts were so tight it felt like I was going to shoot a gallon of cum! I told Chuck to get his hot ass over and let me fuck him. He didn't want to at first, but then the thought that he'd be fucked my such a monster was enough to send him over. I pounded his bubble butt with my 13 inches and his puny 9 inch cock came almost immediately. Then I pulled him off me and stood there, among all these exhausted people lying on the floor.

"YOU WANT MY CUM?!" I shouted. "TELL ME WHO'S THE BIGGEST FUCKING MUSCLE STUD IN THE FUCKING WORLD!"

"You!" They all shouted back. "Spray us with your cum!" I throbbed my red hot cock a few times, flexed my arms, pumped to an unbelievable 32" and shot a load that sprayed over all of them. Then to end it, I had 20 of them pile on the couch. I went behind and easily lifted about 1000lbs of couch and bodies over my head, doing a few presses for one final pump and a night they'd never forget."

He put his shirt on, flexing his hairy massive pecs as he did. When he went to leave he told me he'd be back. He had more stories to tell and needed to tell them.

------------------------------------------

Interview Two
by TCCowboy
Another story from this afternoon at my computer.

Standard Disclaimer: If you find sex between men offensive, turn back now!

After our first interview, I had been wondering how soon he'd return with more tales of his muscle and strength. His need to be worshipped by strangers seemed unquenchable. Weeks passed, and I thought of him often. After a time, I began to think he wouldn't return, though we'd parted company amiably following our first session. Weeks turned into months and I'd all but given up, when one day, sure enough, he phoned for an appointment. He requested the interview on the same condition as before - that only he do the talking.

On his arrival, I was astonished to see an even more massive version of the incredible man I'd interviewed previously. At 5'10" he must have grown to nearly 400 pounds, incredibly developed! He still had the same beautifully handsome, exotic looks - the bright blue eyes, the brown curly hair, thick bushy mustache and the deep, dark tan. But, my god! What he hadn't done to make his body grow even more devastatingly huge than before! A totally muscle-bound behemoth! He strutted into the office, black slacks stretched tight over gargantuan thighs and butt, with a muscleman's swagger that no doubt caused slack-jawed stares everywhere he went. His billowing shirt, as before, was unbuttoned down to just below his pecs, showing the deeply-defined crevice between each of his thick pecs, all of it covered with dark brown fur. His shoulders were incredibly thick and wide, and his arms even covered by the shirt rippled with mass as he walked. He settled into the sofa, spreading his legs wide, thick cock to one side, and started talking.

'After that last party at Chuck's place, man, I felt totally unstoppable! There isn't anybody who doesn't want me. Every muscle freak around wants to get off on this body. I spent all the next week pumping iron at the gym like a wild man, and I felt stronger than ever. Hell, all the guys and chicks at the gym can't believe my poundages and my endurance. One night, after working out all day - I felt great and beat almost every one of my personal best lifts - I walked past these two couples having dinner at a sidewalk cafe. I was wearing a t-shirt, so I flexed one arm for them and showed some big hot dick through my sweats. 'Want to see this huge muscle in action?" I said, and they asked me over to their place right away. If anything the guys were more into it than the chicks, but the chicks got red hot as I took my time, flexing each muscle for them one by one - massive delts, thick and defined, huge hard striated pecs, and my unusually thick chiseled abs really made them wet and anxious for my meat. The chicks started to lick and stroke me all over, and couldn't get enough. The guys started getting into it when I flexed my arms and showed them what real 32" guns look like. 'Check out this muscle man's arm! Dig that biceps, buddy! Feel those huge fuckers!" The dudes couldn't help themselves and started to cum. For the final treat, I slipped off my sweats and let 'em see my muscle muledick - now pumped to nearly 15" and thick as most guys arms. Their devoted attention to my body really got me hard! Once I showed 'em my meat there was no stopping any of them. I flexed and posed while the chicks took turns getting fucked, sliding their hot tight pussies up and down my thick manpole 'til they couldn't take any more. Then it was the guys turn - they'd been licking up my sweat, rimming my muscle ass like there was no tomorrow, and waiting for their chance to take a real horse-dicked muscle star up their butts. "Open your asshole, man!" I slammed it into the first dude, and he came right away. No sooner than he'd shot his load than I pulled all 15" of my monster dick out of his ass and slid it right into the next guy, who groaned with ecstasy as both chicks kept fingering their gushing cunts and licking me all over. I flexed my arms to keep them busy while I rammed the second guy's ass. This dude could really take a fucking, and I power-slammed his tight hole for about an hour before he couldn't take any more. 'Feel that muscle cock up your butt, boy! Take my pole all the way!" I shot my load over the four of them and promised I'd do them again sometime."

'That's not why I came in today, though. I wanted to tell you what really surprised me. My buddy Chuck, the one who lost the bicep-curl contest? He really took to that orgy we had over at his place, and he wanted to see what kind of musclesex challenge would wear me out. He made arrangements for another muscle and fuck get together, this time inviting about 100 of his friends over to watch my muscle power, and get themselves screwed like they'd never been screwed before. I knew I'd have no problem satisfying the whole crowd. I'm a musclefuck machine, and I knew my mind-blowing freaky power and eye-boggling mass would blow away even the most jaded muscle freak Chuck could find. Everybody met that night over at his place about 10 p.m. He'd hauled in some equipment that would let me show my muscle power before the fucking got started, and I wanted to work my body to get it really freaky and pumped for the crowd. "All right everybody," I yelled out, "Are you ready to watch a total body builder stud in action?" Chuck's friends seemed restless with anticipation. I kept myself fully covered with XXXX large sweats, and still looked fucking huge! The crowd got really quiet when they saw the set-up, and started guessing what kind of show I'd put on for them. On the upper part of his split-level living room, Chuck had brought in a weight bench with a huge bar, loaded with ten 100-pound plates on each side. Right next to that was a pair of the biggest looking dumbbells I'd ever seen - they must have been 350 pounds a piece! Well, I was really getting hot thinking about the strength and power I could show off! I positioned myself under the bar - over 2,000 pounds! I roared as I lifted, and the bar sagged under the weight of the plates. I heard the crowd shout its approval! I pumped out reps for 20 minutes while the crowd panted and yelled with muscle lust. They knew they were in the presence of a most totally powerful freak! ?'WORSHIP MY MUSCLE POWER!" I yelled as I grabbed the dumbbells and pumped out dozens of shoulder presses, squeezing really hard at the top of each one to make sure my beach-ball sized delts would be fully pumped and freaky, guaranteed to make eyes pop! Finally, I put the dumbbells down and slid out of my sweatshirt, starting my show off with Sergio Oliva's victory pose. My body was drenched in sweat, and shined under the lights. "CHECK OUT MY MUSCLE!" I yelled, and the crowd went nuts. I could see they'd never imagined anything like the thick, defined slabs of beef they were seeing. Women were fingering their pussies, men with uncontrollable raging hard-ons all crazy to get a piece of my massive body. Still, I kept my sweatpants on, wanting to build more suspense. "GOT TO GET TOTALLY FREAKY FOR YOU TONIGHT," I yelled out as I picked up the dumbbells and started biceps curls. The crowd roared their approval, and their worship was getting totally intense."

"This really turned me on, and my dick started to get hard, stretching my sweats way out in front of me. I kept pumping out curls and my dick kept getting harder and longer. My pre-cum was soaking through the heavy fabric and the crowd could barely contain themselves. I ditched the dumbbells and decided to go for broke. I grabbed the bar off the weight bench and started bending it around my neck. 'FUCK, YEAH!" I was getting crazy. The bar was hardened steel, designed to carry maximum poundages for total heavy-duty powerlifting. I strained and grunted against the bar. Veins burst out everywhere, and I got totally, massively pumped. The bar started bending, slowly at first. I roared to the crowd, "CHECK THIS OUT! WORSHIP MY POWER! WORSHIP MY HUGE BODY!" The crowd couldn't stop themselves. The bar had bent until the opposite ends were touching, and I threw it down like a toothpick. I let the first chick measure my guns. 'Thirty-six inches!" she yelled as she began to orgasm uncontrollably. The crowd roared. "More! Show us your muscle cock!" Well, that really got me hot. My dick ripped through my sweats and surged with lust, bigger than it had ever been before! One guy grabbed the tape measure, and lay it along the top of my mammoth ramrod. "Sixteen and a half fucking inches!" he yelled out. That did it. The chicks held their cunts open while I rammed them one after another. "Slide that muscle dick in my cunt! Show me your thick fucking cock!" I flexed and posed while the chicks clamped my man-meat and slid up and down. The guys were really getting off on seeing so many chicks orgasm like they could never get them to. I knew it wouldn't be long before they'd be begging to get fucked, too. Sure enough, once I'd finished off the chicks they guys were lining up with their butt-cheeks spread and their holes wide open. "YEAH, MAN, OPEN THAT HOT FUCKING ASSHOLE" I yelled out as I rammed one hot, tight butthole after another. "TAKE MY HUGE MUSCLE MEAT, ALL THE WAY MAN!" I slammed their butts so hard my huge, heavy nuts were slapping their backsides like crazy."

"Finally, there were only about 20 guys left in the crowd who could take any more. For the finale, I thought I'd really put on a freak show - I grabbed a stack of the 100 pound plates and slid them onto my cock. "FUCK THAT MAKES ME HARD!" I shouted, and my cock surged harder and longer than it ever had before! There must have been over a foot of thick, hard meat sticking out past the huge 100 pound plates, and my dickhead had gotten so big I wasn't sure how I'd slide them off again! Gasps of amazement filled the room as they saw the power in my manmeat. I was so turned on my dick filled the holes in the plates to the max, and the plates acted like massive cockrings, making my cock hard as a thick iron bar. "LOOK AT MY MUSCLE POWER COCK!" I yelled, and I turned into a total fuck machine. "GET THOSE BUTTHOLES OPEN, BOYS!" I started by power-ramming the rest of the guys like they'd never been fucked before, slamming their butts with my mammoth jackhammer, rattling the six hundred pound plates stacked on my dick. Even though all the chicks in the room had been cumming uncontrollably for hours, and all the guys had shot off at least 3-4 times a piece, they all got fucked one last time. I couldn't believe how fucking hot this muscle worship crowd was! With all six plates still stacked on my iron-hard cock, I stood in front of these dedicated muscle freaks and started posing under the lights. I was goddamn huge! I love to pose and can never show off enough muscle. "I'M THE BIGGEST - MOST POWERFUL - HOTTEST MUSCLE MAN - THE BIGGEST HORSECOCK - THERE IS!" I yelled, maybe three or four times. By now I was pumped beyond belief, and as I posed the crowd roared approval. "MORE! SHOW US YOUR POWER! FLEX THAT MUSCLE! SHOW US YOUR HUGE FUCKIN' MANMEAT!" They were begging for more! After all this, my bull nuts were aching to cum - FULLY loaded to the max! My dick got so fucking hard the six hundred pound plates started bending under the force of my power cock, and I started to shoot my load. "HOT FUCKIN' MUSCLE CUM! WORSHIP MY MANJUICE!" Everyone in the place was drenched as I shot an ocean of hot cum! They lapped it up like crazy, and thanked me over and over for allowing them to be there."

He smiled and walked out of my office. After listening to this, I knew it wouldn't be his last visit...

• Upvote 3