Muscle Reaper- part 7 now up 10/16/15

jbeau13

Was a little worried about Jake!  Then I wondered if, as punishment, Stephen was going to send his theft tool safely through Jake's mouth and body to attach to dad at Jake's other end and drain him through that distance.

This version opens some interesting doors though!

It's kinda sweet that Jake got to absorb his father's body. Jake is a really nice guy and didn't know about the steroids his father made and all. He is the innocent person in this. I do hope that this will not be the cause of Jake becoming a depressed person or change him into Stephen's rival or something. It would be so sad because Jake seems like such a nice guy even if he is one of the most horny and sort of slutty guys ever.

I loved this chapter, but would love to see Stephen getting even bigger to please Jake as well. I love some monstrous size difference too...

Looking forward to the next installment. Congratulations!

Part 7: The “Mistake” He Made
    “I was recently turned into some sort of sex demon by this other guy a little bit ago, and I guess when I fucked you and didn’t take your soul I made you like me,” Stephen explained.
    “That is fucking crazy. Where the fuck is my dad?” Jake hissed through clenched teeth.
    “Your dad is in you now. You took him, body and soul. Now you get to enjoy the benefits of all that muscle he built up.” Stephen placed a hand on Jake’s shoulder and turned him around to face a mirror. When Jake saw his reflection in the mirror, he was consumed by lust. He felt his chest up in the mirror, flexing each pec as he rubbed his hand over them, caressing his nipples. He had never even been able to move his pecs before this, and how did his nipples suddenly become so erotic? He rubbed his hands over his brick-cut abs and felt behind to his magnificent muscled ass and flexed his right bicep and leaned over to kiss and lick it.
    “Ok now boy, calm down. I am going to see if I can fix this, or what we should be doing. VOMFRIAR, CAN YOU HELP US?” Stephen screamed into the air. Nothing happened. Jake continued kissing his body and jerking his cock as Stephen thought of what to do next. “Ok, I’m going to head back to my place. That’s the last place I saw him. You stay here, and whatever you do, DO NOT go out. I’ll be right back.” Stephen tried to plant a kiss on Jake, but he was too absorbed in his own visage to pay much attention to Stephen, the hormones inside his new body raging and drawing his attention. Stephen frowned and left the room, grabbed a tight muscle tee with missing sides and a posing strap from Jake’s dad’s room, and headed to the police cruiser out front and made his way back to his place.

It had been about 4 hours of admiring his new body and jerking off to it, shooting loads of smoldering demon seed all over his room, before Jake finally realized Stephen was no longer there. He reached around, feeling his hole, now tighter than ever before, feeling a slight twinge in his ass and cock as he realized he had consumed his own father, making this possible. Old Jake would not have been turned on by this, but new Jake loved it. He shoved three fingers in his hole and rubbed his prostate furiously becoming more and more horny with each passing minute. He vaguely remembered Stephen saying something about not going out, so he lounged around for the day and slept, as this new transformation had sapped a lot out of him. As nighttime began to roll around with no word from Stephen, Jake grew increasingly impatient. He didn’t even KNOW who this guy was. He might not even be coming back. Jake lay face down on his bed, horniness surging through him, wave after wave. Thrusting his hips into his bed made the problem even worse. He heard a loud buzzing on his nightstand and realized he had gotten a text. He grabbed his phone and read the text: “Hey man, gotta see your dad for my next blast. Is it ok if I come over?” The text was from one of Jake’s friends, a straight guy he had always lusted after, Dan. Dan was captain of the wrestling team when they had been in high school together, and had always been nice to Jake. Jake had tried on numerous occasions to get with Dan, but had never been successful. Not aware of his own actions, he quickly texted back, “Sure, head on over!” He glanced down his phone once the beep had gone off indicating the message had been sent and was puzzled, not remembering that he had sent a text.
    Just the thought of Dan coming to his house was driving Jake wild. He knew if he did not get relief tonight, he was going to go insane. He went to the mirror, took a picture of his new hot bod and massive erect tool, and logged on to a hookup app to find someone to come over and fuck, and he was not disappointed. A few lines down, about 5 miles away, was a pic of a hot torso. He opened the profile and looked at the stats. Bi. Married. 5’5”. Bodybuilder. Latino. Top. 10”. Sold! He messaged the guy, got a quick reply, and sent his address and stroked his cock, thinking of the fun night ahead.

Stephen arrived back at his house around daybreak. He hopped out of the cruiser and went inside. He searched the entire first and second floor, calling out Vomfriar’s name here and there but getting no response. He sat in his living room, dejected, not knowing what to do now, when he heard a noise coming from the basement. Josh’s sex dungeon. He got up and headed to the basement door and made his way quietly down and when he reached a point where he could peek out and see what was happening, he nearly shot his load. There was a hot threeway going on in his basement, and he thought two of the participants were dead. There, in the sling, Josh had his legs up in the air as Kyle fucked him with his huge cock, which somehow looked strangely larger and thicker, while Vomfriar fucked Josh’s face and throat with his dick. Old Stephen would have been scared, question what was happening, but new Stephen wanted a piece of that “Top Only” muscle ass of Kyle’s. He continued down into the basement, kept the posing strap on but let his dick spring out of it, and grabbed a bottle of lube from the corner to lube up his dick. As he approached Kyle, he noticed a different tinge to his skin, an almost reddish black, which in the back of Stephen’s mind pinged as normal, and kinda hot.
    Stephen sidled up behind Kyle, completely unnoticed by the trio so far, and in one quick motion spread Kyle’s cheeks and forced himself in to the hilt, his balls slapping Kyle’s bubble butt as he made it all the way in. Kyle gasped in pleasure and turned around to see Stephen behind him.
    “Hey sexy, glad you decided to finally show up,” Kyle grinned, grinding his ass into Stephen’s crotch. Josh, hearing this, let Vomfriar’s dick pop out of his mouth.
    “Hey buddy! Missed ya!” Josh winked and went back down on Vomfriar’s cock. Vomfriar opened his eyes, smiled at Stephen and gave him a nod, and went back to enjoying Josh’s impeccable blowjob skills. Stephen admired Kyle’s body from his view. His back looked wider up close and in person, and the grooves of his lats moved underneath his skin as he fucked himself on Stephen’s dick while at the same time plunging himself into Josh. Stephen admired his 25” neck, and kissed him softly on the nape of his neck and behind his ear, and Kyle reached back with his hand and placed it on the back of Stephen’s head, leaning his own head back to be closer to him, locking their lips into a passionate kiss. Stephen shoved his tongue into Kyle’s mouth, and as the pleasure giving saliva entered Kyle’s mouth, he lost control and shot his load deep into Josh, which Josh was unaware of as he was still enjoying the cock in his mouth. As soon as Kyle stopped shuddering from his orgasm, Stephen picked him up and placed him on top of Josh in the sling so they were facing each other, and both of them went to town sucking Vomfriar while Stephen lifted Kyle’s legs up into the sling’s straps and continued fucking him from behind. The closer he got to orgasm, Stephen felt strange feelings bubbling up in him. He almost felt like he LOVED Kyle. Every point of contact their skin made with each other fueled these feelings even more. His balls on Kyle’s taint. Kyle’s thighs on his outer thighs. His hands massaging Kyle’s muscular ass. These feelings kept bubbling until, in a rage, he tore Kyle off of Josh while still impaled on his dick, and he walked him over to the couch in the corner of the room. He rotated Kyle on his cock until they were face to face and laid him down on the couch, with Stephen on top.
    Stephen locked eyes with Kyle with a look of passion so deep that he had never looked upon anyone else like this before. Kyle continued staring into his eyes, feeling whole again with Stephen’s engorged cock fully inside him. Kyle, who had never let another guy fuck him in his life, lay beneath Stephen as a submissive bottom and this submission to Stephen gave him an immense pleasure.
    “Yeah baby, fuck my hole. I feel like I’ve been waiting an eternity for this. I know I’ve never felt whole until now, with you here inside me,” Kyle purred, a look of both lust and intense love on his face.
    “Are you gonna become my little slut bottom now, stud? Gonna take my load whenever I want you to?”
    “My ass….my everything belongs to you. I’ll do whatever you want me to,” Kyle replied. Stephen picked up the pace and admired how Kyle’s pecs bounced and his biceps and forearms flexed with each thrust he made. Kyle didn’t even notice the new body Stephen had. He only knew that Stephen was who he was meant to spend his entire life with, and he never wanted to be apart from him ever again. Kyle wrapped his arms around Stephen’s neck and leaned up to kiss him softly. He wrapped his legs around Stephen’s waist, pulling himself into Stephen as close as he could get and tilted his pelvis to allow maximum entry, and they continued kissing softly and tenderly as only the closest of lovers can do until Stephen could take no more.
    “I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna fucking breed your hole you fucking slut! You’re my fucking muscle pup now!” Stephen cried out, but realizing the words that had come out of his mouth just then, he felt strangely odd. The feelings of love kicked in again as he looked down at Kyle’s handsome face. “I love you Kyle. You’re mine and I’m yours forever. You’ll always be my muscle stud.” He kissed Kyle back as he achieved the single best orgasm he had ever had in his life, and as his cum slapped against Kyle’s insides, Kyle also came with him, never breaking their kiss until they had both finished orgasming.
    Once they finished, Stephen opened his eyes and looked lovingly down at Kyle. “Thank you for that, I’ve never had anything better in my life.” Kyle smiled the sweetest smile Stephen had ever seen and flexed his ass muscles on Stephen’s still erect cock, trying to milk every last drop of cum from it.
    “No, thank you. I love you too Stephen.” They kissed passionately and fell asleep in each other’s arms on the couch, not realizing that Vomfriar and Josh had had a similar time and were curled up in each other’s arms in Josh’s bed upstairs.

Jake heard the doorbell ring and hurried excitedly downstairs, wearing nothing but a jockstrap. He already knew who would be there, as the Latino bodybuilder had rang at the gate to be let in. He opened up the door and was greeted by the sight of the bodybuilder with that nice, deep Latin tint to his skin wearing only a bright orange pair of Papi underwear. The bodybuilder in human standards was massive, but with Jake’s new body fused with his dad’s steroid infused muscles, he was slightly smaller than Jake. He looked Jake up and down, turned on to see he’d be fucking a guy larger than himself, and placed a hand on Jake’s chest and pushed him back into the house, leaving the door open. There, in the foyer, the bodybuilder grabbed at Jake’s thighs, knocking him down onto the floor, and threw Jake’s legs up in the air. Jake loved how direct he was!
    “It’s all ready for you, papi,” Jake sighed out, spreading his cheeks to show the bodybuilder his pre-lubed hole. The Latino kneeled down between Jake’s thighs, let his cock pop out of the top of his underwear, and plowed into Jake without any notice.
    “Name’s Jorge. Thanks for the ass.” Jorge grunted out in between thrusts. He was all business here, though. Ever since having a few kids his wife would no longer put out and Jorge’s sex drive was unquenchable. Typically he’d fuck guys behind the scenes at competitions or at the gym, and sometimes even fuck some slutty girls, but there was always this pretense he had to put on about caring about the other person when all he wanted was a warm hole to take his load. Jake loved the stretching feeling in his ass as Jorge fucked him, loving the fact that his ass would now snap back to tight virgin shape after every fucking. Jorge loved the tightness, and felt himself almost ready to come. He slowed down, pulled out of Jake, and flipped him onto all fours and began plowing him doggystyle. Jake was not careful though, because he forgot to close the gate from the house after letting Jorge in, and neither of them heard as Dan pulled up to the house. Dan had just come from wrestling practice, so his body was stuffed into the tight spandex, bulging against it. With the juice he had been getting from Jake’s dad, he now looked like John Cena and this helped him get a lot of tail, but Dan wouldn’t be craving female tail for much longer. As he got to the front of the door, he saw Jake on all fours getting plowed by some huge guy, and Dan felt his IQ drop 60 points and become enthralled with lust. He walked over to the pair and stood in front of Jake. Jake looked up at him with a look of both confusion and joy, and knew he wanted Dan right there. Dan slipped his arms out of the singlet, and let Jake peel off the rest with his right hand. Once he stepped out of the singlet, Dan laid on the floor and slid under Jake and placed his legs between Jorge’s and pressed his dick up against Jorge’s and with a quick thrust penetrated Jake with Jorge.
    Jake felt Dan’s modest sized dick sliding into him and with the added girth in his ass could feel Jorge and Dan moving in separate thrusts inside him. He looked down at Dan who was staring directly into his eyes, unwavering, and made out with him as the two studs fucking him as hard as they could. Jorge was the first to blast his load and shot deep into Jake in four quick, hot thick bursts. He collapsed onto Jake’s back in his revelry as Dan continued to thrust into Jake. Jorge’s cum lubed up Dan’s dick just enough to make Jake’s ass a nice slip and slide and this pushed Dan over the edge and as Dan began to shoot in Jake, Jake shot all over Dan’s chest and face and collapsed onto Dan where they continued kissing. On top of Jake, unbeknownst to the two below, Jorge continued cumming into Jake until he desiccated, leaving a dry bag of skin and bones on top of Jake, completely drained of his hard-built Latin muscles. Dan opened his eyes, and immediately his eyes gaped open and he gasped in horror seeing the remains of what had been a hot bodybuilder lying on top of Jake, looking like a torn up piece of beef jerky, his face contorted in his final throes of orgasm.
    Jake saw the look on Dan’s face and knew something must have happened. He realized the weight on his back was suddenly less, and the hot, well-muscled, sweaty and oiled up chest that had been on top of him was now dry and flat. He leaned back to sit up and the lifeless flap of skin fell back to the floor, still attached by his dried up cock to Jake’s ass. Jake’s right testicle swelled to the size of a basketball, causing him to achieve a huge orgasm at the pleasure the increase in size caused, which also caused him to send wave after wave of pleasure into Dan. Dan’s face changed from horrified to horny and he began shooting his vitality into Jake as well, desiccating rapidly as his hulking frame withered away to nothing and flowed rapidly into Jake, swelling his left testicle to the size of a basketball as well.
    “NO!” Jake cried out, not knowing what or why this had happened. He pounded his fists on the flap of skin that had once been filled with Dan’s beefy pecs and began sobbing uncontrollably, not wanting to be the one to murder his friend. As he continued sobbing, his testicles began churning and moving about in his scrotum, and rotating around each other. Had it been completely dark inside, one would have been able to see a faint glow of red and black lights swarming around in Jake’s scrotum. Once the churning stopped, Jake sat straight up, back arched and completely oblivious to what was happening. His mouth opened in a contorted scream and his eyes glowed red. His right testicle began shrinking in size and flowing into the lifeless beef-jerky body of Jorge, causing his body to at first go back to what his size had been before, then causing him to grow more than a foot taller and from there, thicker until he was wider and more densely built than before. In turn, Jake’s left testicle did the same, flowing out of his body and flowing into the withered shell of Dan, causing him to reinflate and grow more thick and dense with muscle than before, gaining a few inches in height, and enlarging his cock until it was larger than a baseball bat when erect. With his energy spent, Jake collapsed onto the huge, heaving chest of Dan and passed out in the deep cleft in between his pecs. As Jake passed out, both studs opened their eyes, now a deep red, and gasped in the first breaths of their new lives.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 9

Wooooooooooooooooooow the last part with dan, jack and jorge is awesome! damn! i hope to see a muscular show off of these 3 new demons in a gym and a sexfight maybe with the Steph team for the supremacy, wooooow!

• 6 months later...

Wow. Will the story be continued? I have yet to read the rest of it (done 5 of 7 chapters), but I hope it does continue. 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...