Muscle Reaper- part 7 now up 10/16/15

jbeau13

Part 4: Raping and Reaping the Cop

Stephen had made great strides over the past few hours. He was able to find out where the cop lived and from the texts, he gather the cop was using his connections on the force to prevent the steroid ring from being prosecuted. He would make his move tonight and go to the cop’s place, and hopefully he would be able to find some more information on this “Doc” character.
    He waited until nightfall and then drove halfway across the city and parked his car about half a mile from the cop’s place. If this went wrong, he wouldn’t want his car to be ID’d and traced back to him. Stephen’s clothing choices for the night were a pair of tight black leather pants and a mesh tanktop which showed off his new body nicely, and it would make it more believable that he was interested in the steroid ring and its products. He got out of his car and made his way to the cop’s house.
    When he arrived at the cop’s house, he knew this may not be as easy as he thought. There were two cars parked in the driveway, meaning two people were home, and Stephen had decided, at least at this point, that nobody innocent should be involved. He crept out to the back of the house and started looking through windows to see if he could find out who else was with him. As he reached the large bay windows of the master bedroom, he discovered who the cop was with.
    Concealing himself behind a bush so as not to be seen, Stephen peered in to the windows of the bedroom. On top of the bed was a woman, white, blonde, probably about 24 and a size 2 or 4, Stephen wasn’t sure. He wasn’t really paying attention to her anyway. Behind her was a huge hulk of a man, pounding her into the mattress. The cop was black, which hadn’t been readily apparent from the small profile pic Chad had of him, and was the most masculine, sexy man Stephen had ever laid eyes on. He had a chiseled face, buzzed hair, and a thin goatee to frame his strong chin. Looking down from there, his neck bulged as if he was a college pro football player, and his traps ballooned out from there and connected to massive lats, each striation moving under his skin as he pounded the girl. His pecs were like two slabs of beef and they protruded from his chest and flexed as he pulled in and out. His abs had thick cuts around them making them very defined, and his ass was the perfect bubble black ass that Stephen had come to love watching football. His quads and hamstrings were like tree trunks leading down to his calves that looked like they had swallowed a melon. His biceps, surprisingly, were nearly bigger than his head and his triceps had deep cuts that Stephen envied. He watched as this handsome beast of a man pounded this woman and eventually, he came and his cum leaked out of her and fell to the bed….and this was without Stephen’s serum driving the orgasm. After the fucking finished, they collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep.
    How the hell am I going to get her to leave? Stephen thought. I wish she would just get the fuck out. Go grocery shopping or out with friends, now! As soon as Stephen had that thought, the girl woke up suddenly, turned to him and said something, got dressed and left the house and drove away. The cop looked at his watch and looked surprised and got up and ran out of the bedroom. He came in about 15 minutes later and dressed in his police uniform and looked like he was getting ready for work. Stephen hurried to the front door, summoned all of his courage, and rang the doorbell.
    The door swung open and there stood the cop, in his full uniform. Stephen immediately noticed that his uniform had to have been custom fitted because with this god’s proportions, there was no way his huge arms or butt or thighs would fit in a regular uniform. You could tell the sleeves of the arms were especially tailored for this as his biceps screamed against the fabric.
    “Yeah, what do you want?” He asked.
    “Hey, my name’s Jon. Chad sent me. He’s been uhhh….helping me, and I offered to help him too, so he said to talk to you.” Stephen sputtered out. The cops face softened.
    “Oh, cool! Come on in, I still have some time before my shift starts.” They both stepped inside.
    “The night shift? That must suck,” Stephen stated.
    “Naw. It’s usually pretty slow and if I get bored I just dial up a fuck buddy to give me head in my patrol car,” the cop responded. “My name’s Doug by the way.”
    “Nice to meet you Doug.”
    “So, are you interested in helping us spread our operation?” Doug asked. The only thing on Stephen’s mind was spreading those colossal glutes.
    “Yeah, Chad thought I’d be a huge help.”
    “Do you want anything to drink?”
    “Yeah, could I get a water or a beer?” Stephen asked.
    “Those are quite the different choices!” Doug laughed and headed to the kitchen. He came back with a beer, and for some reason Stephen’s sense of smell picked something up from it. His mind, with all the knowledge Vomfriar had passed on to him, knew that it contained roofies, but he also knew human medications would have no effect on his new demon body anyway. He took the beer gratefully from Doug, and began chugging. He could see Doug out of the corner of his eye biting his lower lip.
    “Thanks, that was great!” Stephen said. Doug had a look of shock come across his face at how quickly Stephen had put the beer away and that he was still standing.
    “Want another big guy?” Doug asked.
    “Naw, let’s talk business.” Stephen moved over to a recliner in the living room and took a seat. “Sit down, Doug.” Doug couldn’t control his body. His mind told him to respond to this guy and tell him to go fuck himself, but he felt himself moving to the couch and having a seat, facing Stephen.
    “So Doug, tell me. Why did you try and roofie me?” Stephen asked.
    “Because I was gonna tap that big muscle ass you have there and breed your hole before I headed to work.” Doug felt the words pouring out of his mouth and didn’t know why he was confessing his plans.
    “But you’re straight?”
    “Yeah but for some reason I want to fuck that ass and cum all my jizz into it.”
    “Hmm, interesting. And the steroid ring, you’re aware of how many guys you’ve killed?”
    “Yeah but who cares? We’re making money.” Stephen now knew what he had to do. And he had no idea what power he was exerting over Doug, but he liked it.
    “So Doug, you know I am going to fuck your ass tonight, right? I am going to rip your tight hole open, make you cum from just my dick being in your ass, and make you beg for my cock to never leave your ass. I am going to rape the fucking shit out of you Doug.” Doug knew he did not want this to happen deep down. He thought something was off about this, but as much as he tried, he could not stop the huge smile from forming on his face and the next words to come out of his mouth.
    “I have handcuffs in my bedroom and I’ve always wanted to be fucked while wearing my cop uniform.” He didn’t even believe the words coming out of his mouth. And the more he thought, the more his mind went fuzzy. He kept looking at this Jon character and the more he gazed, the more his muscular frame made Doug’s dick harden.
    “Lead the way, stud.” Stephen commanded. Doug got up, and Stephen noticed that precum had stained the front of his pants. He followed Doug into the bedroom and watched as Doug grabbed 2 sets of handcuffs, and handcuffed himself to his bedposts at the head of the bed. He lay on his back and looked over at Stephen, biting and licking at his lower lip. This guy was too fucking hot! He still had his cop hat on which turned Stephen on even more, and the more Stephen thought about it, he almost looked exactly like Shemar Moore, exact far more muscular. Stephen stepped over to the foot of the bed and slowly took off his shirt, and then unzipped his leather pants and slid them off, as well as his shoes. He stood naked before Doug and fully erect.
    “Dude, I think your dick is bigger than mine!” Doug said happily.
    “Probably.” Stephen smirked and stepped onto the bed and walked over to Doug, kneeled down, and put his cock head at his lips. “You know what to do.” Doug inhaled Stephen’s cock like it was the best thing on Earth. Despite being straight, Doug sure knew how to suck a mean cock. He worked his tongue all the way down the shaft and applied the right amount of suction and spit to get some good traction and soon was going at such a rapid and horny pace that Stephen had to put his hands on his head to control how fast this stud was going. Nearing orgasm, Stephen pulled Doug’s face off his dick.
    “No! No! I want it!” Doug begged. Stephen turned around and sat right on Doug’s face.
    “Eat it.” Doug went wild with his tongue, diving into Stephen’s ass and rimming him with lust. Stephen closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his ass being eaten out and realized exactly why Doug had so many fuck buddies. Doug’s dick had yet to be touched yet, but as he rimmed Stephen, he achieved a thunderous orgasm and shot a huge load in his pants.
    “Flex your muscles until your clothes rip off.” Stephen commanded. As he continued to rim Stephen, Doug hit a double biceps flex and the arms of his cop uniform easily shredded the fabric, leaving it tattered. He began flexing and bouncing his pecs to the rhythm of his rimming, and since the shirt had been tailored so fit to his muscular torso, the fabric strained and buttons began flying off before even more of the fabric came off, exposing his pumped pecs and abs. He lifted his hips a bit and pushed his butt out, ripping a hole down the middle of his pants, and his thighs tore through the legs of the pants as his calves ripped open the tailored fit legs. Doug began to grind and buck his hips, and Stephen knew he wanted it.
    “Please dude, I need you in my ass. Look, I ripped a hole down the middle right for you. It’s meant to be. Please fill me up. My ass is so hungry for you.” Stephen smiled and stood up, and picked up Doug’s muscular legs and another 2 sets of handcuffs and handcuffed his ankles to the posts at the head of the stud’s bed, leaving his hole fully exposed and his body in a constant state of flexing. He took a look at Doug’s hole and knew that this stud had never been fucked, let alone had a finger in there. He unzipped Doug’s fly and let his cock free so he could see the next orgasm that sent this stud over the edge and into Hell.
    Stephen oozed some of his demon lube from his cock head and used it to lube up his cock and the cop’s hole. Doug kept moaning and attempting to buck his hips and let his hole swallow Stephen’s cock. Stephen loved this new life. He aimed his cock head at the cop’s hole and shoved it in to the hilt. He could feel his huge new dick literally ripping the cop open from the inside out. Doug’s eyes rolled into the back of his head as Stephen slammed the entire length of his cock in to his ass and he achieved another orgasm, shooting all over his abs and pecs. Stephen placed his hands on Doug’s massive delts to stabilize himself and began fucking Doug’s ass roughly. He could see blood coming from his ass, but he didn’t care.
    “I’m making you bleed like the bitch you are,” Stephen whispered into Doug’s ear. All Doug could respond with was pleasurable grunts and smiles and groans as he shot another load between their abs as Stephen continued to fuck his tight hole.
    “Open me up! Harder!” Doug begged. What a bossy bottom, Stephen thought.
    “You know after this you belong to me, body and soul, right?” Stephen taunted as he continued to pound the stud’s hole.
    “Oh yes sir, I am yours! I am your boy! Just tell me what to do!” Stephen spat in Doug’s mouth giving him more pleasurable hormones, causing Doug to shoot another load, this time hitting himself on the chin. Doug’s muscles flexed and Stephen reached out to feel every bulge on his body. He felt his biceps as they flexed and strained against the handcuffs, and then moved down to Doug’s pecs which he bounced and flexed with glee as Stephen grabbed his granite chest. He placed his hands firmly on Doug’s six pack and it was then that Stephen came into the submissive cop’s ass. Doug felt every pulse of Stephen’s cock as load after load flooded into him. Stephen was in a trance. He continued cumming as it poured from Doug’s hole, and eventually the volume was too much and Doug had cum pouring out of his mouth.
    “Oh daddy, your cum tastes so good!” Doug clamored, trying to swallow it back down, and since he was unable as more and more cum came out, he grabbed it from his mouth and began rubbing it over his entire body.
    “Good little cumslut. Now you’re body and soul are mine!” Stephen bellowed.
    “Take me!” Doug begged. Stephen elongated his cock and snaked it through Doug’s body, coming to rest on Doug’s bulging right bicep and began absorbing it. Doug turned and watched as his right arm lost all of its hard-earned mass and became a flap of skin.
    “Oh man that’s so hot!” Doug exclaimed, shooting another massive load all over himself. Stephen drained his left arm next, and then took his massive legs and perfect ass and felt his own ass bubble out and his own legs grow as he did so. Doug watched, all the while achieving orgasm after orgasm as he watched the body he had worked his entire life to build fade away, loving every minute. He was having the best fuck of his life! Doug’s abs and internal organs disappeared into Stephen, leaving his pecs as the last part of his massive build to be absorbed.
    “C’mon sir, take them! I want to be a part of you forever!” Doug flexed his pecs as best he could and bounced them, sending rippling waves throughout his massive chest as Stephen moved his cock there and absorbed them, causing Doug to have his most massive orgasm yet, shooting his loud directly into his face, and he began lapping it up as much as he could. He moved his cockhead up into Doug’s head and began poking his brain, and decided to see what would happen if he released pleasure serum directly into it. And so he did. He couldn’t have predicted what would happen next, but it was surprisingly hot. Doug’s face contorted into the face a man has when he has the best orgasm of his life, and before even consuming his brain, Stephen felt Doug give way and willingly give his soul to him. He felt a warm sensation flowing through him as Doug’s essence joined with Chad inside him and what was left was a babbling head, contorted as he continued to orgasm and shoot massive loads from his bull sized testicles. Stephen smirked, released one last burst of pleasure, and consumed Doug’s brain and all his thoughts and memories. All that remained was Doug’s skin, which Stephen then consumed into him, growing his cock even more, and darkening his skin to a nice, deep permanent tan.
    All that remained on the bed was Doug’s cop hat and the tattered remains of his cop uniform and some handcuffs, clanging to the bed posts. Stephen paged through Doug’s memories and discovered where “Doc” lived. It turned out “Doc” was actually a real doctor, and ran a clinic specializing in treating men with low testosterone, which explained his easy connection to steroids. He’d have to pay a visit to this doctor and finish off this whole thing once and for all, so he could turn his attention to more important things. He rummaged through Doug’s closet and put on another cop uniform. With Doug’s contribution to his body, he barely fit in his uniform, and he made it bulge even more than Doug did. He placed Doug’s cop cap on his head, grabbed a pair of his aviator shades, and a nightstick and gun just in case, and as it was nearly 8 in the morning (had he really just pounded that stud’s ass all night?) he hopped into the cop cruiser in the yard, and decided to pay the doc a visit.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 13

Usually I am totally against raping in stories (and even more irl) but dang in this story I LOVE it. They got what theybdeserved for killing all those people with that steroid. >=3 I wonder if the Doc is the leader of the group or if there would be someone else behind it all. And I hope the Doc will be a true giant that would cause our "hero" to grow to trully titanic size. >=3 <3

Wonderful job and keep it up. ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Part 5: He’s Not In Right Now

Stephen drove down the streets in the cruiser, the sun shining on his newly tanned skin. He looked in the rearview mirror at himself and smirked as he felt horniness bubbling up in him. He was the very definition of stud. Perfectly sculpted and bigger than any bodybuilder in the world with a dick that could rip any ass open. He liked how he could barely move in the cop uniform without fabric stretching and bulging showing his perfect physique underneath. Looking at himself in the mirror made him instantly hard and he could feel precum leaking out.
    He instinctively followed the path he had ripped from Doug’s memories and eventually was driving through suburbia into a more rural environment and came upon a huge mansion on a hill, behind a large gate. He rang the buzzer when he got there and was greeted by an unfamiliar voice.
    “Who is it?” The voice asked.
    “I’m Doug’s friend. Here to see the Doc.” He heard a buzzing sound and the gate opened. He drove up the long hill, pulled up to the front circle of the house and parked. He hopped out of the cruiser, keeping the cop cap on and throwing on a pair of mirrored aviator shades. He headed to the front door and gave a few strong, loud knocks. When the door opened, Stephen’s heart sank a little bit because it was clear this was not the doctor standing before him. When the door opened, a young man stood behind it, probably about 20 years old, with a swimmer’s build, sandy blonde hair that was tousled about and a pair of shining blue eyes. He was standing there in only a tight red spandex speedo and while certainly not built, his body was clearly defined and he had a nice visible 8 pack.
    “I’m uh…looking for Dr. Evans,” Stephen stated, trying to sound as masculine and authoritarian as possible.
    “Oh, that’s my dad. He’s not in right now, still at his office I think. Kinda disappointed you weren’t for me, I thought you were the stripper cop I had ordered,” he gave a coy smile and winked. Stephen blushed and smirked back.
    “Hah, thank you. Never heard that one before. Well, if he’s not here, I’ll just return at a later time.”
    “He shouldn’t be that long, maybe a few hours. Why don’t you come in and have a drink and unwind and wait for him?” The boy asked.
    “That sounds like a great idea,” Stephen replied and followed the boy into the house. “So what’s your name?”
    “I’m Jake. Chris….Dr. Evans, Dr. Chris Evans is my dad,” Jake answered. “So you’re friends with Doug? I can see why, you two have a lot in common.” Jake bit his lower lip as he said this and looked at the huge bulge in Stephen’s pants longingly.
    “Yeah, Doug and I are really close friends. Inseparable almost,” Stephen responded. He felt a twinge in his head and a memory started playing of Doug fucking Jake by a pool during some time in his life and ended with him shooting his load all over Jake’s face.
    “Hey, you still in there?” Jake waved his hand in front of Stephen’s face.
    “Oh, sorry.”
    “You blanked out for a good 30 seconds there. You definitely need a drink.” Jake headed to the fridge, grabbed two beer bottles, and handed one to Stephen.
    “Thanks,” Stephen responded.
    “Why don’t you wait in the gym for my dad? That way you can bust out a workout while you wait.” Jake proposed. Stephen nodded his head in agreement and followed Josh through the mansion until they came to two large double doors. Jake opened them and revealed an expansive room with an ornate glass ceiling letting all the sunlight in. The walls of the room were all mirrors, and there was work out equipment spread throughout the room. The size of this room was the same as the largest gym Stephen had ever seen. “Have a seat, get started. I’ll be right back, just need to hit the head.” Jake wandered off to go to the bathroom.
    Stephen walked into the room and caught his image in a mirror and seeing himself in full view in all his glory and not just the rearview mirror turned him on completely. He could see why Jake thought he was a stripper cop. As he stared at the mirror, his eyes wandered to his shoulders that were stretching the top of his uniform and unhinging some of the buttons there and the sleeves of his arms barely made it past his armpits because they couldn’t fit over his bulging biceps and triceps. He flexed his tricep and saw the perfect horseshoe shape that he had so admired on Josh and other bodybuilders and was at the same time both elated and turned on. His quads stretched the fabric of his pants to the max and he could see the individual striations of the muscle underneath the fabric moving around as he flexed it. His calves were so large that his pant legs wouldn’t go all the way down to his ankles. He rubbed his abs through his uniform and began feeling up his pumped up chest, massaging his right nipple through the fabric and flexing and bouncing his pecs and watching them move in the mirror, increasing his horniness to the max. All the time that he was doing this he had started leaking precum and the front of his pants was becoming soaked. He bit his lower lip and continued exploring his body when he heard a noise to his left and saw Jake standing in the doorframe of the gym staring at Stephen and rubbing his dick through his speedo.
    Stephen raised his hand to Jake and made a beckoning motion with his pointer and middle fingers and Jake slowly walked over to Stephen. When he stood before Stephen, they touched stomachs lightly, looking into each other’s eyes and breathing heavily before Jake sunk to his knees and began lapping at the precum soaked pants. Stephen watched this in the mirror, seeing this new slaveboy kneeling before his perfect, Olympian sized body. He had always had a fetish about cops so he was getting more and more turned on watching himself in this uniform getting serviced. Jake continued to lap at the front of his pants and moaned lightly as he licked the salty fluid. He looked up at Stephen with desire in his eyes. “Can I suck it?” He asked. Stephen didn’t respond. He simply unzipped his pants and continued watching the scene from the side view now so he could see Jake trying to fit his enormous dick into his mouth. Stephen estimated his dick, when fully erect, had to be at least 15 inches long and probably that much around as well. Jake opened his mouth as wide as possible and fit the head of the dick in his mouth and sucked as hard as he could, licking Stephen’s piss slit and trying to get as much precum as he could. Stephen released a muscle relaxer into his precum knowing it would let Josh accomplish the superhuman feat of swallowing his dick and as Jake continued sucking, he noticed his ability to fit more of this stud’s dick in his mouth. He continued making his way down the shaft, sucking and twirling his tongue as he swallowed the shaft until his nose touched the studcop’s pubes.
    Stephen admired the view in the mirror. He could see his dick in Jake’s through and because of its size, could see the head of his dick in Jake’s chest. Jake blew Stephen as best he could but the image of his dick impaling Jake was too hot for Stephen to resist. He placed his hands on the back of Jake’s head and pushed him down to the full length of his cock until he was deep throating him again and erupted into a massive orgasm, shooting gallon after gallon of his seed into Jake’s stomach. He watched his cock flex and spasm in Jake’s throat and saw his cock head expand and contract as it deposited his load deep inside Jake. He looked down at Jake and the hot scene unfolding and as Jake looked up at him with his huge cock still in his mouth, he saw a wet stain appearing on Jake’s speedo which eventually was overcome as cum poured out of Jake’s ass like a firehose. When Stephen’s cock finished contracting, he pulled Jake off of it and kneeled down to kiss the boy deeply.
    He then picked Jake up with his superhuman strength, placed his back against the wall with his crotch at face level, and while holding him against the wall with his left hand, ripped off his speedo with his right. He then tilted Jake’s pelvis up and dove into his ass with delight, rimming him deeply with his tongue. Jake’s eyes rolled into the back of his head and he pressed his ass as firmly as he could onto Stephen’s face. Stephen worked his tongue into Jake’s ass and elongated it a few inches and began pressing lightly on Jake’s prostate and started stroking it gently back and forth. He curled his tongue around his prostate and squeezed, sending Jake over the edge into a massive prostate orgasm that lasted for minutes as he shot load after load onto his abs and chest. Stephen continued to milk Jake’s prostate until his contractions stopped and the boy’s body relaxed. Stephen lowered the boy’s ass to crotch level and prepared to enter the boy.
    “Oh no, I don’t think I can take this,” Jake resisted.
    “I know you’ve taken Doug’s huge dick. Now you’ll see how you can really be stretched to your limits.” Stephen slid the head of his cock into Jake’s spasming hole. As soon as Jake felt the head start stretching his anal sphincter he was overcome with a desire to have it all inside him and loosened his hole for Stephen to enter. Stephen continued slowly inching his dick into Jake until he bottomed out and was fully in, and then began thrusting in and out, bouncing the boy on his cock. Stephen’s dick and pelvic muscles were so strong at this point that he didn’t even need to hold Jake up against the wall with his hands. He looked at the view in the mirror, of him, this gargantuan bodybuilder stuffed into a tiny cop uniform with his arms at his side, hands clenched into fists, as he pounded this boy up against the wall, thrusting in and out and giving Jake the best fuck he’d had in a long time. Jake looked over in the mirror at the scene and was incredibly turned on seeing himself being skewered by this huge bodybuilder. His dad always had a lot of bodybuilders coming and going (and usually cumming and going in Jake’s ass) from the house all the time, but none had ever fucked him like this.
    Jake tore his view from the mirror to look at the stud head on, seeing his own body reflected in the aviator shades as he was bounced like a toy on this stud’s giant meat. He placed his hands on the bodybuilding cop’s shoulders and squeezed, feeling the hard muscle underneath. He had never been able to NOT fit his arms around one of his bodybuilder fucks’ shoulders AND neck but Stephen was built thicker than a linebacker and he couldn’t reach all the way around. He moved his arms down to Stephen’s biceps and as he felt them Stephen smiled at him, kissed him deeply, and flexed his arm. Jake loved the feel of the huge muscle underneath his hand and when he opened his eyes to look at the massive arm again, he saw that Stephen flexing his arm had causing the shirt to rip up the sleeve. He rubbed his hands languidly over Stephen’s chest and in response Stephen flexed and bounced his pecs for the boy, but because the cop shirt was so tight, as he pumped his pecs to the rhythm of his thrusts, the shirt began to tear and buttons tore off, revealing the chest underneath. Jake placed his hands directly on Stephen’s skin and felt the muscles moving underneath, giving him a nice show. He moved lower and felt Stephen’s cut abs and gasped when he felt Stephen individually contract each ab with his amazing muscle control, making them appear to be dancing across his torso which drove Jake wild.
    Jake looked down at his own abdomen and swore he could see the outline of Stephen’s cock moving in and out of him as he was pounded and knew he must be mistaken, but it felt so hot. The immense stretching occurring in Jake’s ass, combined with being filled more than he had ever been filled before, plus this amazing muscle show happening in front of him was enough to send him over the edge and as Stephen continued thrusting Jake exploded into another orgasm handsfree, shooting load after load into the air, hitting Stephen on the chest, abs, chin, cheek and across the lens of his sunglasses and the top brim of his cop cap. Stephen smirked at his own sexual prowess at sending this boy over the edge and as Jake had his massive orgasm, his ass clamped down tight on Stephen’s cock sending Stephen into a frenzy tearing his ass up as much as possible until he growled deeply and bellowed as he shot another massive load deep into the core of the boy. The boy collapsed onto Stephen’s shoulders with his head draped over his left shoulder and his arms draped over each shoulder and his legs wrapped feebly around Stephen’s waist. Stephen knew in his heart if he wanted to take Jake, the boy would more than willingly give himself to him, but he also knew he was fucking an innocent and wouldn’t let this happen. However, his cock seemed to have other plans and something different from cum seemed to pour out of his cock, filling Jake to the brim until it was pouring out of his ass and eventually gushed out of his mouth. Jake felt the sweet taste in his mouth which made him feel docile and at peace, and fell into a deep sleep in Stephen’s arms. Stephen, keeping the boy on his cock, walked him through the house, upstairs, found the boy’s room, and positioned the boy and himself on the bed in a spooning position, cock still planted firmly in Jake’s ass, and they both fell into a deep sleep.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 11

Hey guys, another update this weekend. I am SUPER horny on this new cycle I'm on and basically humping everything in sight so I needed to get this out and bust a nut.

Part 6: Evolution

Stephen and Jake, still spooning, were awakened by loud shouting some time later.
    “What the fuck is this? Who the fuck are you? Why is your dick in my son!?!” Stephen surmised that Jake’s father had arrived home. Stephen sat up slowly, his cock falling out of Jake’s ass with a loud popping sound and faced the doctor, peering out at him behind his aviator shades.
    “Hey doc, I was sent here by Doug to help with your business, and you weren’t here when I arrived so your son showed me some….hospitality.” Jake was sitting still on his bed watching his father breathing heavily. Dr. Chris Evans still had an angry look on his face, which turned Stephen on, because the behemoth standing before him looked like a king size bull ready to tear shit open.    
    Even with his amazing powers, Dr. Chris was still larger than Stephen. Stephen figured that since he was the source of the steroids that he probably got the primo stuff before selling the rest. Dr. Chris clearly had to walk through regular door frames sideways as his shoulders and back were far too wide to ever accomodate anything that small, which would explain why the door frames in his house were much wider. He stood at 6’5” and was built like a brick shithouse, not neglecting any part of his body. His scrubs, which were a men’s XXL, strained against his musculature, and if it was perfectly quiet, you could hear the fibers groaning and stretching with each breath. His chest jutted out from his body by a fair amount, and you could make our perfect quarter sized nipples through his scrub top. His delts were so large that it lifted his shirt up higher, leaving about a half inch of skin showing whenever he took a deep breath in, the shirt not being able to accomodate his large frame, showing perfect abs and cum gutters underneath. Each sleeve seemed to be suffocating his biceps, unable to contain them safely. His forearms were thick and veiny, and as he clenched and unclenched his fists, the muscles danced underneath. He had the biggest muscle bubble butt Stephen had ever seen, and his quads and hamstrings were wider than his waist, leading down to calves that looked like they had swallowed watermelons. He had angry looking dark brown eyes and a buzzcut that showed he had salt and pepper hair if he let it grow out.
    “That’s no excuse to fuck my son! I know he’s gay and all, but he shouldn’t be fucking in the house whenever he wants!” Doc screamed. This seemed to set Jake off a little bit. The normally conflict-averse boy sat up on the bed, heart pounding.
    “You have a bathhouse located ON OUR PROPERTY to fuck all the bodybuilders you want whenever you want!” Jake responded, pointing out his father’s hypocrisy. This pissed Dr. Chris off even more. He, unlike the rest of his ring, had medical knowledge. And because of this, he had been able to concoct his own steroids in his lab, allowing him to achieve insane growth everywhere in his body, and had formulated one that would continue growing one’s penis after puberty as well as give you an amazing sex drive. It also came with some anger issues, which made powerfucking bottoms all the more fun. Enraged, he made a move to lunge toward his son, but as he crossed the room, the closer he got to his son the more and more horny he became, and the thought of hurting his son turned into the thought of plowing his tight ass into the mattress. This all occurred over milliseconds. By the time Dr. Chris had reached Jake on the bed, he was fully erect (and his dick was larger than Stephen’s), and the seams of his scrub pants were ripping from the push of his steel dick.
    Standing at the side of the bed, Dr. Chris looked down at his son, consumed by lust. Jake still had a pissed off look on his face. Dr. Chris began rubbing his cock through his scrub pants, pushing out pre-cum with each stroke.
    “Yeah, and I remember you getting gang banged by 20 of those guys in the sling one night and loving every minute of it,” Dr. Chris said, hitting his dick with each of his hands and knocking it around through his pants. “Just so you know, I’ve fucked and bred every one of those guys that fucked you. You need to be fucked by a real top.” With that, he grabbed his scrub top at the collar and ripped it in two off his body in one single motion, and then grabbed the waist of his scrub pants and did the same, revealing that he was going commando. As soon as his dick was free from the scrub pants, it flew up in the air before bouncing back down and smacking Jake in the face and rested on his lips. Stephen watched all of this in awe, not sure exactly what to do, but Dr. Chris knew exactly what he wanted at this point in time. He grabbed Jake’s head and pushed his mouth to the head of his cock until Jake finally opened his mouth and engulfed his dad’s dick in one breath. He deep throated his dad’s cock until his balls slapped his chin and his nose was buried in his trimmed pubes.
    Dr. Chris was both surprised and pleased. Nobody had ever been able to take his entire cock in their ass or pussy, let along get past his head during oral. Seeing his son fully impaled on his cock flipped a switch on in him and he began using his son’s mouth like a fuck hole, facefucking him as fast and as hard as his hips would allow. Stephen was immensely horny at this site, and threw his cop cap and shades to the floor and ripped off the rest of his uniform. He stood on the bed, stroking his cock, and leaned in to Dr. Chris’ face. Dr. Chris knew exactly what to do and shoved his tongue as far down Stephen’s throat as he could make it and frenched this new stud as his son worked his cock. Stephen used his left hand to feel up the granite chest of the doc and squeezed the hard mounds of muscle before punching his chest and then giving his nipples a squeeze and tug. This made the doc moan and pick up the pace at which he was fucking his son’s mouth. He looked down at his son’s face, seeing his windpipe enlarge and then go back to normal size with each thrust of his cock, until Stephen obscured his view by leaning down and chowing down on his pecs and nipples. The expertness with which Stephen was tonguing and biting at his nipples sent him over the edge.
    “Oh yeah, take my fucking load you fucking slut of a son. You’re my fucking cum rag you little whore!” His dick spasmed and his grapefruit sized testicles lurched as he shot load after load down his son’s throat, and he pulled out to finish on his son’s chest and face. Breathing hard, he took a step back as Stephen looked over at him, seductively. The steroids that Dr. Chris had concocted made his refractory period mere seconds, and it wasn’t long before his dick stood at full salute again and his balls swelled up, filled with more cum to be unleashed.
    “How about we spit roast this pig?” Stephen suggested with a wink. Dr. Chris smiled and nodded and flipped his son onto all fours on the bed. Doc grabbed the cum off of Jake’s face and applied it to his own cock to use as lube. He spit on his son’s tight pink rosebud, pushed his cock head up to the entrance, and slowly eased himself into his son’s tight muscle ass. He grabbed Jake’s hips to stabilize himself as he continued working his cock into his son’s hole. Stephen watched Jake’s face change from confusion to surprise, and as his dad pushed his cock in to the hilt and began pumping away, Jake’s face turned to an expression of pure pleasure.
    “Oh yeah, ride my ass daddy! It’s all for you! Fucking breed my hole and make me your bitch!” Stephen liked Jake’s nasty mouth, but he also knew Jake’s mouth could serve a more noble purpose and stood in front of the boy. Jake instinctively gobbled Stephen’s cock into his throat, massaging it with his tongue as his head bobbed up and down. Stephen rolled his head back in ecstasy and closed his eyes, enjoying these sensations flowing through him. Dr. Chris smiled as he watched all of his son’s holes be filled and continued pounding away while rubbing his massive pecs and squeezing his nipples as hard as he could. When he felt Jake’s ass start to contract on his cock, squeezing it for all it was worth, he knew his son was close to a prostate orgasm and he slowed his pace and pulled out. He grabbed his son around the waist and flipped him over, draped his legs over his massive shoulders, and entered his son missionary so he could watch him cum all over himself from his dad’s superb fucking.
    Stephen squatted onto Jake’s face and Jake used his hands to pull Stephen’s ass checks apart and began rimming him with wild abandon, his tongue thrusts becoming harder with each pounding he took from his dad. Stephen watched the scene below him, of Jake’s tight swimmer’s body contracting and squirming with each thrust, and noticed Jake was bucking his hips to match his father’s thrusts to get as much dick into him as possible. He felt Jake’s tongue crawl further into his ass and begin circling his prostate, stroking it gently. The sensation in his ass plus the hot scene in front of him caused him to lose control and Stephen had a prostate orgasm without touching his dick, shooting his load with such force that it hit Dr. Chris in the chest with the strength of a fire hose and doused the hot doctor in cum from his neck down and completely covered Jake’s torso, with the doc using it as lube as he continued fucking his son. Stephen was in such ecstasy he didn’t think to question how Jake’s tongue could have gotten so long to get to his prostate nor how it could perform like it was a finger. Stephen continued orgasming and didn’t realize what was unfolding before him.
    Once Jake felt himself coated in Stephen’s cum, he couldn’t contain himself anymore and as his dad thrust into him he lost control and also shot all over himself and hit Stephen on his chest and abs, which Stephen didn’t seem to notice as he was dead to the world with the pleasure he was experiencing. Watching his son blow his load from his great fucking drove Dr. Chris over the edge and he slammed his cock in to the hilt, placed his knuckles on the bed, threw his head back, and let out a loud roar as he came deep into his son’s bowels. Unbeknownst to all in the room, Jake looked stunned for about 20 seconds after he came, and then seemed to pop back into consciousness. If Stephen had seen this, he would have known all too well what was next.
    Jake felt something moving in his ass, and when it reached the head of his dad’s cock, it placed itself over it like a hat and began sending immense pleasure into his dad’s body and acting like suction. His dad, recovering from his orgasm, felt something hit the head of his dick which confused him, but a second later the waves of pleasure he began to feel wiped any concern from his mind. He grabbed his son’s legs by the ankles and continued pounding his ass with his dick as he continued continuously shooting load after load into his son. Jake looked up at his massive hulk of a dad with his head thrown back in ecstacy and noticed that with each load his dad shot, he seemed to get a little smaller in musculature and stature. As his dad’s muscles deflated with each thrust into his son’s hole, his son’s muscles grew in turn. Jake watched as his pecs swelled and felt his neck getting thicker with shoulders blowing up like balloons. His biceps inflated to a massive 22” and his legs thickened with dense muscle. As his legs thickened, he wrapped his legs around his father’s waist, pulling him in closer. Dr. Chris continued shooting massive loads into his son, with his son’s new organ able to swallow all of it and not let a drop out, until the man that stood before Jake looked like a 70 pound weakling with a massive dick planted in this now hulking muscled bottom. Jake flexed his new muscles, not really understanding what was happening, which when noticed by the doc, caused the doc to shoot even more furiously into him. Dr. Chris looked like nothing but skin and bones at this point. He gave a few more hard thrusts, achieved the best orgasm he had ever had in his entire life, and the remaining body that he had left liquified and flooded into his son’s ass, giving him one final load. Jake felt like he had never been closer to his father than ever, felt him as if he was still inside him. He had no idea what had just happened.
    When Stephen finally finished having his massive p-gasm, he leaned back against the wall, breathing heavily with a smile on his face, and opened his eyes. He looked around the room, confused. Dr. Chris was nowhere to be seen, and below him where Jake once lay was a huge bodybuilder that was a little smaller than Stephen. Stephen looked more closely and saw that the bodybuilder had Jake’s face, except his jaw was now square and masculine and when he spoke his voice was much deeper.
    “What the hell just happened?” Jake asked, bewildered.
    “So I’m probably going to have to tell you about my friend. Guess we gotta find a way to contact Vomfriar,” Stephen panted out between heavy breaths.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11