A Pectacular Romance Pt. 5

JoeyT24

Chapter 1: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/2247-a-pectacular-romance-pt-1/

Chapter 2: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/2260-a-pectacular-romance-pt-2/

Chapter 3: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/3623-a-pectacular-romance-pt-3/

Chapter 4: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/6319-a-pectacular-romance-pt-4/

"Sooo can I kiss you now?" I nodded again in my trance and he smiled and laughed. He reached down for me and put his big hands under my armpits and easily lifted me towards his upper body. He rested my chest and stomach down on his expansive chest and I placed my hands on his upper chest. My hands held me up keeping a distance between our faces. He then pulled me in close by bringing his arms up around me like a big hug (except I was so small in comparison it was as if he was hugging himself). We looked into each others eyes and he playfully flexed his chest, and bounced his arms a few times so slightly--but it was more than enough to weaken my locked arms away from his face. I fell towards his face and we embraced in a passionate kiss. It felt like it lasted forever which I wouldn't have minded because I had never felt safer in my life than in this place surrounded by Alex's huge muscles.

My sanctuary began to rumble as Alex shifted under me and began to rise off the bed. He carried me once again like an oversized baby with his huge pecs blocking my view of his face. "Where are we going now, big guy?" 

"Thought we should take a shower together." My mind began to race a thousand miles per hour.

--------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly I was plucked out of my muscle cubby and placed on the tile floor. I looked around and noticed this was not the same bathroom I saw Alex in for the first time.  I took a few steps towards a shower stall made completely of tile on all sides.  I noticed that this shower stall was much, much smaller than the open shower I had seen before. "Why this shower? You can barely fit in here, big guy!" I turned to look at him as I touched the cold tile wall.

"I thought it would be nice to stay extra close." He gave me a big wink and his massive 24 inch cock jumped. I smiled back at him and continued to look around the bathroom. I turned behind me and noticed another wall that was made completely out of a mirror.  I walked up closer and put my hand on it.  BOOM. BOOOM. BOOOOM. BOOOOM. Next thing you know the giant man is standing behind me in the mirror with that devilish grin again. I backed away from the mirror so I was standing directly in front of him.  This is the first time I had seen just how huge he was in comparison to me.  The top of my head was only a little bit above his mid-thigh and he was more than six times as wide as me.

"You're a giant." I said flat out.

"I wish." He then lifted his arms behind his head and flexed his rippling abs.  I wish? He was already huge.. Maybe this relationship should be a bit more reciprocal.. Maybe I should try to make him feel as big as he makes me feel small.

"No one could ever come close to being as big as you."

"Damn right.. I can protect you from anyone, little man." He let his arms down and pushed his huge chest out. "I can't wait to show you just how big I can get." He still feels like he needs to prove himself to me. I looked at myself straight across in the mirror and slowly lifted my arms into a flexing pose.  I was absolutely scrawny compared to the massive man behind me, but my nice swimmers build and bubble butt used to set me apart from the others. Suddenly Alex, copying my pose, threw his arms up into a double bicep.  I couldn't believe the veins that spread across his muscular biceps like a road map.  I smiled and then tested the waters by sliding into a skinny-man lat-spread.  I knew how pathetic it would look on me but I was hoping he would show me his poses.  Alex began to shift, putting his hands on his hips and swinging his crotch forward.  My eyes began to widen as I looked up in the mirror at two huge mountains forming under his tight creamy skin.  They rose out farther and farther each milisecond.  I stumbled a step back and hit my back on one of his stone hard shins. It startled me so I spun around to face his giant leg.  The darkness above made me slowly move my eyes up his body which I was basically standing directly under.  I looked up at his huge veiny quads with dents that held more muscle than three of me.  I slowly moved up to see his coconut sized balls hanging from a massive log that he called a cock. It was rock hard and surrounded by his thick, black pubic bush.  Passed his python was a number of bricks that formed a wall of abs that had deep clefts between each muscle.  Hanging above his abs were his two massive ballooning pecs that were visibly growing before my eyes as he continued to push them out farther. He took a breath in to make them even larger and then suddenly stopped flexing.  He released his flex and when I turned to the mirror he was looking at my face smiling ear to ear.  "Let's save this for the shower," he said with a purr, "I'm sure you'd like to wash yourself off before getting into this again." He bounced his huge pecs once.

I almost just fainted at the site of his chest again and now he leaves me with a tease.  Alex takes a step back and swings around, stomping his way to the shower. I follow close behind being sure to get a good view of his massive ass. His cheeks had those sexy dents that only really ripped muscle gods would have.  He stepped up to the shower and I walked under his legs to step in first.  The ceiling is not as high as the rest of the house but the width and length of this shower is even smaller than expected.  "Big guy, I don't see how we are both going to--"

BOOOM.  BOOOOM. 

"...fit."

The big guy steps in and squeezes his shoulders into the tile shower stall.  He reaches way down and turns the water on hot.  The water starts trickling down in droplets but not enough to shower with.  I move my glance up and discover the problem.  "Big guy, the water...it's..the water isn't getting passed your pecs."  This is met with a roar of laughter from above.  With his back against the wall, his chest juts out more than half width and size of the shower stall.

"My bad, little dude. It's forming a puddle up here!" He laughs.

"More like a pond." I whisper to myself still staring up at the underside of his chest. Suddenly the cleavage opens up and gallons of steaming hot water come crashing down on me.  While it completely cleaned me of any food, sweat or cum remnants, the initial shock and burn made me let out a quick shriek.  My eyes remained closed as I nursed my red hot face in my hands.

"Oh shit, you okay?" Alex said from above.  Suddenly I could feel the stall shaking and then a final BOOM as if something huge just hit the ground.  I opened my eyes and looked to my side to see a huge muscled quad squeezed up against the wall. The same went for the other side.  Directly in front of me was his huge wall of abs and his python cock poking out at me.  The giant had come down to my level by sitting with his legs in a pretzel-syle on the shower floor.  The lower portion of his huge pecs were a little more than two feet in front of my face.  I could not see the concerned look on his face until he leaned forward making his pecs come flying towards me.  I backed towards the opposite end of the shower but there was hardly any room in this stall with Alex taking up half of my floor space with his muscles.  "You're not hurt, are you?" He asked with a furrowed brow.  I shook my head and smiled cutely at his overprotectiveness.

"I'll be fine as long as you don't crush me in here!" We both laughed. He reached one arm up and turned off the shower water while he sat on the tile of the cramped shower floor.  His muscles were pushing against every wall of the shower and it looked almost comical as he tried to get comfortable, sliding his wet muscles in the pocket sized stall.  He shifted his arm around and managed to get one arm up above his head.

"I know we promised to get you washed off, but I haven't washed out my pits in two days and they could really use a deep cleaning." I looked into the deep cavernous pit and saw stretch marks and veins leading to a bushel of sweaty arm pit hair. I looked up at him and he smiled and nodded his head towards his arm pit.  His huge pec and mountainous bicep made the cave of his armpit dark and very deep.  I walked closer to his body and had to crawl up onto his huge quad in order to get close enough to his pit.  Once I was close I decided to dig my face in all at once.  He moved his arm down a bit and my head was lost in his arm pit. "Oh yea, little man, get in there! Lick my sweaty pits clean!"  He raised his hand up to the back of my small head and with two fingers shoved my face deeper into his arm pit.  I leaned my body in more, overwhelmed with lust and inhaled deeply.  His manly musk filled me and I began to senselessly lick his sweaty pit walls until nothing was left dry.  "Oh damn, little dude, your tongue feels fucking amazing on my pit. So small and gentle, yet so fuckin' hot!" I could feel his body start shaking and I put it together that it was Alex jerking his huge cock.  I decided to join him by using my two free hands to stroke my cock while my head was still buried in his armpit.  I then moved one hand away to explore his massive muscles.  I reached for his abs and dug my fingers deep in the gaps between each brick. He noticed this and chuckled and crunched down lightly on my fingers.  I plucked my hand out and moved up his abs until I reached the large underside of his left pectoral.  I traced the overhang where his pecs sat on top of his abdomen until my hand reached something out of place.  It felt like a cold stick.  What was that? I popped my head out of his sweaty pit and hopped down to the floor. The big guy noticed and put his arm down to his sides.  The way his shoulders were squeezed in the stall made his biceps push his pecs out even further.

"What are you doing down there, little man?" He questioned.

"I felt something wedged under your pec." I tried to push his huge man melon up but it was rock hard and not going to budge. He bellowed another laugh and used his hand to lift up his left pectoral muscle.  Wedged under the huge pec above his abdomen was a bent fork. "It's a fork...I think it might have gotten trapped in there during dinner time!" We both laughed along. I pulled the fork from it's muscle dungeon and held it up.

"Well, that's no good anymore! It's all bent up!" He preached. "Why don't we dispose of it?" He smiled a devlish grin and shifted around the tiny shower stall. He leaned back up against the wall and pushed his pecs out a few more inches.  I gasped at the sight and felt week in the knees.  His pecs rose up and up as he continued to arch his back. Suddenly his huge mountains shifted apart and his face came into view from the other side of the cavernous cleavage.  "Go ahead, little man...Toss it in between my pecs," he winked, "I want to crush it for you."  He almost set me over the edge.  I threw the poor fork into the deep cleavage and his pecs slammed together around it like a venus fly trap.  The slam of his chest made me fall onto my ass and land against the shower wall across from him. As I looked down at the tile floor below our asses the all familiar shadow of his pecs began to come over me.  I tilted my head back and was greeted by his massive pecs leaning right over me.  He leaned over enough so that I could see his face over his chest.  "Tell me when, little man."

"Now." I said staring up at him as I grabbed my cock.

"Now what, little Joey?" He asked provocatively.

"Now crush it between your massive pecs, big guy!" Waves immediately came over his pecs and the striations of his chest went wild.  I started jerking my cock watching him crush this little fork--which was completely out of my view--into something unrecognizable.  He twisted the pecs over and under eachother and I could hear the dense pecs winning the battle against the measly fork.  He stopped flex and a tiny beebee sized object dropped to the wet floor near the shower drain between us.  I looked up at him and he smiled down and nodded. I picked up the beebee and rolled it around in my hand. "You're so powerful..." I dropped the beebee-like pellet to the floor and reached up to his chest.  However, sitting on the floor I could barely reach his pecs so I had to stand up before placing my hands on his muscular orbs that took up half of the shower space. "Flex them for me....Make them huge." He looked over his chest at me.

"Stand back, little man. It's about to get really cramped in here."  He got a serious look on his face before closing his eyes and tilting his head back.  I took a few steps back until my bubble but pressed against the cold tile of shower wall. I touched the wall to get some moisture on my hands and then began jerking my cock.  I was in for a great show.

The behemoth made a loud grunt and shifted his shoulders together and then pulled them back. His pectorals started rising up in every direction as he flexed.  Veins and striations swept across them and they began to turn red as blood flowed into them. "Bigger!" I shouted from the lower side of his muscle mountains.  The big guy responded by pushing his chest out even further.  I could hear his chest expanding like the sound of leather as his wet muscles rubbed together fighting for space.  The outer sides of his pecs were now wider than his shoulders as he perched them high and mighty. "Holy shit, big guy! Your pecs are fucking huge!" I panted as I jerked faster.  His chest filled any visible space of the shower up to a foot in front of me.  Suddenly the two massive muscles began to spread apart at the center as they have before, but never like this.  The giants face came into view at the top end of his deep cleavage with visible strain as his expression.

"This muscle....is all.. for you!" He said with gritted teeth.  My body quivered as I looked over the size of the muscle in front of me.  Without even realizing what I was saying between my pants I managed to squeak out.

"Bigger."

He smiled down at me with his teeth still clenched and grabbed his immense cock between his legs squeezed up on the shower floor.  He then tilted his head back and began to inhale deeply.  Alex's massive pecs rose out even further in every direction like two huge balloons.  The gap between them closing up as the two muscles started fighting for any space in the small shower stall.  The outer sides of his chest, which passed over his arms by a few feet, touched the shower walls on both sides as they expanded larger.  As I looked at the magnificent sight inches from my face I noticed his chest was beginning to squeeze against the sides of the shower and eventually would not be able to fit.

I moved my head off the shower wall and slammed it forward a few inches until my face was smothered between the two huge orbs.  Alex took notice and opened his chest wide to let my face fall further into his pecs. I could hear the sides of the shower stall start to crack from the pressure of his chest pressing against them. With my hands still groping my cock I swiveled my face left and right, digging my head deeper into his pecs.

"Yea, little man! You like it in there? You like your entire head buried in my pec cleavage?" His words alone could have made me erupt. I know he was turning himself on, as well, because I could feel his gigantic right pec start to quake against my cheek harder and harder with each passing second which could only mean he was pumping his huge cock with his right hand. "Ah, I can squish your head, ah, like a grape in there," he said between pants. With his pecs unflexed like this I could move my face around freely so I twisted my head to the side while in his muscle prison and kissed the hot flesh he playfully threatened to squish me with.  I released my cock for a moment with my hands only to pry my head out from inside his chest.  I backed up against the wall which was now only a few inches behind me as he had outgrown the space between us. I tilted my head back and placed my hands on the tile wall behind me for support as I stood flat against the wall.

"Flex them..Flex them bigger," I demanded.

He stopped jerking and shifted his chest down so he could see my face.  At first he looked at me confused, but when I smirked at him, he smirked back and winked. "Anything for my little man," he teased.  He kept his eyes on me and smiled with his big white teeth clenched together.  He grunted once and veins swept across the entire area of his bright red chest.  "AHHHH!" I could hear his pecs flexing bigger and bigger as they inched towards my face. He grunted once more loudly and his face turned beat red. I cowered in fear and my eyes closed as he screamed down at me.  Through his grunts I could feel the heat of his pecs closing in on my face before I felt two large thuds on either side of my head made me look up and open my eyes.

It took my eyes a second to adjust to the darkness but after a few moments I had realized what was going on in my current situation. Alex still sat with his ass on the cold tile floor perched up against the wall across from me as I stood against the opposing wall at my full 5'5 stature. His pecs had grown so big that they formed a cave around my skull that started at the base of my neck and extended what seemed to be a few feet above me. My, oh my, he had even grown taller. I could feel the heat radiating from his red hot skin. We both sat silently for another few moments until the sound of cracking tiles filled both our ears. His chest was outgrowing the shower!

I looked up passed the pecs that formed a cave around my face and saw the ceiling tiles forming cracks above us. I felt the warmth of his chest spread through my cheek bones as they grew bigger and bigger holding my face firmly in place against the tile wall behind me. Alex's head grew higher and higher up and as this happened my feet began to leave the floor. My neck strained as it carried the weight of my body up the wall. Panic set in as Alex gave me a look of despair.

"Little man! I..I can't stop growing!" He proclaimed between grunts. "You've got to get out of here! I'm..I'm getting too big!" Small pieces of tile began falling from the walls as his weight shifted and his huge mountainous back left a crater in the wall behind him. I pressed my hands to the underside of his pecs and tried to pry myself free with no avail. The pressure on my head started to build up as the shower stall filled with his muscles. Suddenly a pipe in the wall burst and water poured down on us both. He looked down at me through his cleavage and we locked eyes for a few short seconds where the world seemed to stop. I looked into his deep dark eyes and it gave him the confirmation that he needed. If we did nothing my head would be crushed like a tomato between his muscle mounds in less than a minute.

"ARRRRGGGHHHHHH!" He shouted as his chest filled with blood and his veins flustered across the surface of the two huge globes. They swelled larger and larger and the cracking of the shower stall became more apparent. The outer portions of his chest started cracking into the tile walls exposing the steel beams that structure the walls of Alex's oversized mansion. After a few more seconds of pushing his chest apart I was finally released from the pec vice and fell onto his expansive inner thigh muscle below as he was still sitting on the shower floor.  Exhausted, yet relieved I looked up at the underside of his veiny expanding chest only to see Alex looking down at me with a shocked look as the back of his head and diesel neck smashed into the shower ceiling. He broke through the ceiling tiles and they started raining down in what seemed to be slow motion. Shards were falling right towards my helpless body when Alex's quick reflexes kicked in and he slammed his pecs together before a single shard could reach me. The light from above was blocked out and the blood started rushing to my head all at once. "Little man," his voice seemed sluggish to me and muffled as I couldn't hear him over the rumble of the shower being bursted through, "Are you okay?" I looked towards his deep cut abs and my eyes started to flutter until I drifted off into unconsciousness.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 16