goremeridian

That was a pure pleasure to read, I love how huge and strong James already is, but how he desires to get so much bigger, that bigger than any bodybuilder ever was and could ever be is just the start for him! That is a very hot attitude and yes, I would love to see James become much, much bigger myself. Not only that, but the amount he cums was also awesome to see! Could probably fill up a 5 gallon pail within seconds, and a 50 gallon drum by the time he's done! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I didn't know you were in the gym when I was there earlier. They've given up trying to clean and got the fire service in to pump out the mess. Was an even bigger mess after a few of those pills, believe me!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

And 100 ton dumbells, I used to lift those things? Fuck, I was weaker than I thought. I kind of thought one would make a cool nipple piercing. They're too small though, kept slipping through my fingers when I tried to get them in. Must have a dozen of the fuckers mashed up between my abs now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

What the fuck is happening? I just woke up,although came to would be more accurate. I can't figure out where the fuck I am. I know I'm not in my house or the gym, but all I can see is this weird fog. I keep blinking but I can't clear it. My whole body is wracked with that delicious soreness. You know the one,you've had a really hard,heavy workout but you push for that extra rep to get this feeling. You know it means you're growing. Pleasure and pain rolled into one. I'm so fucking hungry. I could eat a horse. OK,not strictly true. I feel like I could eat a whole stable full of horses,plus the staff and down a tanker full of protein shake and it wouldn't even put a dent in a mouthful. My mind is just a blur. Weird dreams all night. My head is full of noise. Things breaking, sirens,gunfire and explosions,the sounds of screaming and terror. Almost sounds apocalyptic. What the hell has happened?

• Upvote 3