The Shrine of the Gods (redux, '15 ed)

js44

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is one of the first stories I ever wrote. Looking back now, I like the newer edits I made in this version. I think this is the better of the two, anyway.

I've been thinking about continuing it, but doing an "all powerful" story sometimes zaps out challenge for the characters, if indeed they really are now all powerful. If you guys would like to see this continue, do you have suggestions on where it could go?

• Upvote 2

This is one of the first stories I ever wrote. Looking back now, I like the newer edits I made in this version. I think this is the better of the two, anyway.

I've been thinking about continuing it, but doing an "all powerful" story sometimes zaps out challenge for the characters, if indeed they really are now all powerful. If you guys would like to see this continue, do you have suggestions on where it could go?

I think that having them not be as all powerful as they think they are would be good. Or maybe add an all powerful opponent for them to battle in terms of attention and worshipping, etc. ^^

Or maybe you should truly give your imagination free reign and just have them have a little discovery adventure and have them come to full grasp of what they can do. ;3

• Upvote 2

• 9 months later...