The Shrine of the Gods (redux, '15 ed)

js44

On October 31, 2015 at 3:52 PM, Hanugumo said:

I think that having them not be as all powerful as they think they are would be good. Or maybe add an all powerful opponent for them to battle in terms of attention and worshipping, etc. ^^

Or maybe you should truly give your imagination free reign and just have them have a little discovery adventure and have them come to full grasp of what they can do. ;3

Yeowza this story pushes my buttons.!  It takes me right back to watching old sword and sandal flicks on TV when I was young.  I would always get hard as a rock and worry like hell that someone would discover my secret muscle lust!  I have thought of writing in a similar setting for a long time and find it ultra hot!

I agree with Hanugumo.  We need more on Tyler's transformation, maybe highlighting the differences between our two freshly minted muscle gods.  Then, of course some mutual worship and wild muscle sex!  

As to what they do after that, well it seems logical that the Gods have called on these two for a reason. Musclegod Warriors need a quest.  How about an encounter with the Chief Musclegod Zeus for more muscle action and a laying out of the quest.  As to a foe, well he will need to be very powerful, and darkly sexy with huge muscles and equipment of his own,  Super Muscle Vader kind of thing, maybe Hades in leather?!   

Anyway js44, this story is hot and could go on getting even hotter.  Hope you go for it.  Don't make us beg, dude!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys. I have a multi chapter story that I'm still building, it's taking forever for me to write them. It's spiritual continuation of this, where guys around the world obtain these sort of divine artifacts that turn them into the ancient gods of the past. The idea being, I think, there was some sort of ancient war between two different sets of gods, both with good and bad qualities, I want to try to make ambiguous the idea that one set is completely good and the other completely bad. Anyway after they merge with the gods the guys have to figure out their new duties and roles and set to battle each other for, you know, the fate of the world or something epic like that.

Bjort, thanks for the complements, man, I used to be a fan of those old sword and sandal cartoons too but haven't seem them in ages. Have you guys found any other stories like this on the site or elsewhere? Do you have any recommendations for other directions the story can move in? Have you guys written anything along these lines? I'd love to read more stories like this haven't found too many though.

• Upvote 2