spacevlad

Hey everybody. I posted a story earlier this year on Coiledfist that I think a lot of people on here would appreciate as well. It's quite long, 18 chapters in total, so I figured it would be a little too long and involved to post on here--don't want to have 18 separate threads on the story thread and don't want to have to copy/paste it all--so I'm just going to drop a link to the story here.

http://www.coiledfist.org/stories/index.php?mode=search&submitted=1&keyType=sid&query=spacevlad_tankthebounce

If you like dominant, growing bully types, aggressive sex scenes, and don't mind guys growing to 12+ feet tall and being a little destructive all while wanting to grow bigger and bigger... well, this is the story for you!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

From the moment I first discovered this hunky demi-god, Tank's chapters became bookmarked favourites on my laptop. This was honestly the hottest story I had read on CF since Justin: TBTB, and it got to the stage where if I didn't get my weekly Tank fix, I would begin to go a little crazy. I'm not normally into chunkier giants but Tank's greed for size just set my libido on fire. I'm really glad you've posted the link here to allow others to enjoy this insanely hot masterpiece. If ever we develop a muscle growth wiki, Tank definitely deserves his own page.

• Upvote 1

So I tried to edge for the entirety of the story. Nope. Too hot ^_^ Made it to 9

Hahahahaha gotcha!! The good news is, you still have lots more to read!

Wish you continued it more

I'll take that as a compliment!

From the moment I first discovered this hunky demi-god, Tank's chapters became bookmarked favourites on my laptop. This was honestly the hottest story I had read on CF since Justin: TBTB, and it got to the stage where if I didn't get my weekly Tank fix, I would begin to go a little crazy. I'm not normally into chunkier giants but Tank's greed for size just set my libido on fire. I'm really glad you've posted the link here to allow others to enjoy this insanely hot masterpiece. If ever we develop a muscle growth wiki, Tank definitely deserves his own page.

Wow thank you so much, those are very kind words! I'm just glad so many other people have enjoyed reading it. It's cool to think something I made can help people feel good one way or another.

Thanks for the compliments!

For those who like the story, good news: I'm almost done writing my next story, and I will be posting it on CF soon. When I have posted all the chapters, I'll post it here too. It has some similarities with Tank but the power dynamic between the two main characters is...different.

• Upvote 3

I loved your story Ben gets huge and Tank the bouncer was just awesome. The end of both made me realize that I am a big fan of *really, really* big, out of control muscle beasts. Your work is really something else, and I'm looking forward to this next story!

• Upvote 1

I loved your story Ben gets huge and Tank the bouncer was just awesome. The end of both made me realize that I am a big fan of *really, really* big, out of control muscle beasts. Your work is really something else, and I'm looking forward to this next story!

Thanks! Yeah, ending macro growth stories is always a bit tough, making the giant just grow to crazy huge proportions is often a good way to handle it.

I'm halfway through writing the last chapter of my new story!

• Upvote 1