Transform Gaiden: Part 6

Trontastic

Hey all! Here is the next part, with some actual growth! I'm working on a little side chapter at the moment, and I'll add it here when it's done, so check back regularly!

Also, once again, don't hesitate to reply or offer feedback or any of that shit. I can't improve if no-one tells me I suck!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wait, what do you mean you won’t? I’d love to be as big, as strong as you. What’s the problem?”

Nate just sighed, and leaned back in his groaning chair.

“Alex, you talk too much. You know that, right?”

Alex just stood there, a look of dumbfounded worry on his face, like he just realised he stepped in some dog shit and tracked it through the house.

“Oh shit, man. I thought he already knew everything already. Were you going to explain…?”

“Ah… I’ve been putting it off. I should have been honest from the start.” Nate leaned forward and again focused his attention on Mick. He folded his arms, causing the muscles on his arms to bulge to near inhuman levels. Mick could only sit there, staring at them.

“Mate, I think we should keep talking about this in the back room. I think we’re going to want the privacy.”

“Privacy? What, you mean without me?”

“Yes, Alex. Without you. We don’t want to ruin that lovely dress, do we? Besides, I just finished up your dinner.” Nate jerked his head in the direction of the kitchen, where the pot was slowly simmering away on the stovetop.

“Oh, sweet! I always love your cooking! You did put your…?”

“Yeah, I added my ‘special ingredient’. It’s ready to go.”

With that, Alex spun on his heels, and headed to the kitchen. As he was dishing himself up a big bowlful of that strangely smelling pasta, Nate gave Mick a tap on the shoulder, and then headed down the hall. Mick dutifully followed, mesmerised by the writhing mass of muscle that was Nate’s ass contained in those flimsy briefs.

“So.” Nate sat down on the bed in the middle of the room, and motioned for Mick to take a seat next to him. “That first night we met. What do you remember?”

“What do you mean? I remember the station, and the meal, and…”

“No, no, I mean after that. Do you remember when you first walked in here? What you saw… me do?”

“I… don’t know what you mean. But it’s odd. My memory… It’s like it was a dream. We walked in. You went down the hall… then there was this smell. And then, nothing until I woke up without my pants on the mattress.”

Again, Nate took a look at Mick, shrugged his mountainous shoulders and stood up.

“I was worried about this. It looks like you blacked out after you saw me… lose control.”

“Lose control? What do you mean? What are you talking about?”

“…I think it’s time I showed you a bit of what I actually am.” With this, he bent over, and worked his underpants away from his crotch and down his mammoth legs.

Mick recoiled at this. “Dude, the fuck are you doing?!”

“I need to for what I’m about to show you. Well, I don’t strictly need to, but I go through these things so much anyway, I don’t want to ruin them needlessly.”

As he straightened up, Mick couldn’t help but marvel at the size of the meat hanging in front of his face, despite his natural squeamishness. It was... beautiful. About a foot long, if not bigger. And as wide as his own forearm. It wasn’t cut, but he could still see the prominent bell end clearly through the skin. There was a small bush of brown pubes on top, as well a large vein that snaked its way across the top of the shaft. Mick was mesmerised.

“Still there, mate?”

Mick was suddenly aware he had been staring at Nate’s dick for a few seconds.

“Yeah, yeah. Is… that what you wanted to show me?”

“No. Not quite. I just want you to know, what you see may be a bit hard to believe. Just… prepare yourself, okay?”

“Prepare myself? What are you talking… about… Christ…”

Mick didn’t know what he was seeing. It looked like Nate was being magnified. As he watched, Nate’s muscles seemed to shift and pulse under his thin skin. And as they did, they grew. His arms grew thicker, and were shifting away from his center due a similarly engorging upper body. Then, there were deep cracking sounds emanating from within his body. It was Nate’s bones. They were shifting as well. Becoming thicker, harder and longer. They forced his head up towards the ceiling, while his muscles continued to expand in all directions.  It honestly looked like Nate was turning into the Hulk, like from the movies.

Only this wasn’t CGI. This was real flesh, pulsing and growing and causing the floor underneath to creak and groan as this new mass piled on from seemingly nowhere.

And his face. It was always handsome before. But it was changing shape as well. His cheeks were becoming more prominent. His green eyes grew ever more intense. His face was becoming a thing of beauty. That scent was back. That rank, intoxicating aroma overwhelmed any other odour that may have been in the room. And it was pouring off Nate. For Mick, who was so close to all this change and primal sexuality, it was all too much. He was dimly aware that he had grown a massive stiffy, and now it had exploded in his pants, without any input from him. All just from experiencing what was happening right in front of his face.

Then, it all seemed to slow. The writhing orgy of activity under Nate’s skin stilled, and the body parts rising above Mick’s head slowed as well. When Nate finally stopped shifting, Mick was at still sitting on the bed, looking straight at Nate’s knees. And the tip of that absolute monster of a dick.

“I… holy shit, man… What the fuck…”

“That isn’t all, mate. Not by a long shot.” Nate’s voice was so deep and powerful, Mick felt it like a sub-woofer more than he heard it.

Then, some movement on Nate’s crotch drew Mick’s gaze back there. Something was moving around under the skin, forcing his dick to one side. And whatever it was, it was growing. It swelled, growing larger and larger, dangling lower and lower. It wasn’t until the skin broke on it, did Mick realise just what it was.

It was a dick. Nate had just grown a second dick right in front of his eyes. This was insane.

“You see, Mick? I’m more than just well built. I’m more than… human.”

Mick was speechless. What he had just witnessed was not possible. Nate was well and truly beyond human dimensions now. He stood stooped, his head brushing the roof 3 metres off the ground. He had to weigh at least a ton. Everything about him was so extreme. It was like a dream.

“Okay, I think you get it now. We should probably talk about things, and I don’t think we can do it properly when I’m like this.”

Just like it started, the changes started to reverse themselves. Slowly but surely, the muscles seemed to fold into themselves. They shrunk down, and allowed his arms and legs to move closer to his torso. His bones grew smaller, and his head moved further away from the ceiling. In a matter of seconds, Nate was standing in front of Mick, the same large, though not impossible, size he was before.

“Wha… what the fuck are you?”

Nate just shrugged his mammoth shoulders, and sat down on the bed next to Mick.

“If I ever do find out, you’ll be the first to know. All I know is one day, after a little help from a big guy, this happened.”

Mick was suddenly aware of the damp patch growing cold in his pants, realising what his body had done without his input. Humiliated, he turned his sodden front to the side, keeping his head down and trying in vain to hide what had happened.

He felt Nate’s hand caress his shoulder. “It’s okay. You did nothing wrong. That tends to happen around guys like us. There’s no shame in it, you know.”

Mick just sat there, trying desperately to just fade away into the background. His mind was consumed by embarrassment; by the feeling he had just ruined everything. Then, a slight but firm shaking, as Nate tried to rouse his attention. “Can you turn and face me, please?”

“…”

“Don’t worry. Honestly, I’m not put off by this. Frankly, it’s sort of a relief for me that you did react that way.

“…”

What you saw was way weird shit. You could have run out of the room, and never looked back. But you sat there, and withstood all that I showed you. And you stayed conscious this time too! So please, turn around. I want to look at those beautiful eyes of yours.”

Slowly, Mick turned around. The dark patch on his jeans and lower shirt was very visible, despite Mick’s hands trying to cover it. Nick gently guided his face upwards with a single powerful index finger, until they were looking at each other, eye-to-eye.

“There we go. You did great. You’re doing great. I mean it. What I did to you, that was no small thing.”

“But…how?”

“How…?”

“Do you do… all that?” Mick gestured, splaying his arms apart like the expanding body he witnessed.

“Honestly, I don’t know how it happens. All that biological stuff? Haven’t a clue how it happens. That’s not to say there’s no control. There’s plenty of that. I don’t want to sound too bragging, but I do know what I’m doing when I’m with a guy. No danger of any… accidents.”

“Then… why not?” He grasped Nate’s hand, almost revelling in his touch. “Is it me? Don’t you want to be with me?”

At this, Nate just had a deep chuckle, making the bed and his body shaking like there was an earth tremor.

“It’s not a question of me wanting you, mate. The instant we met, I wanted to change you, to initiate you into all this. It’s like, an instinct or something, like you’re always starving or massively horny, or both at the same time. Believe me, if it were just a matter of me wanting it, you couldn’t stop me, literally.

“What, you mean like holding me down and… raping me?”

“Huh? No, not tha-… okay, that too. But there’s something else. Something… unusual I can do, to force myself on you.”

“Wait, what else can you do? How can you force… me to… what is…”

Mick was at a loss for words at what he was feeling. Everything felt good. Amazing! It felt like something was… rubbing him? Stroking him? His skin felt a million supple, sensuous hands massage and stimulate every part of his body it was possible to feel pleasure in! His shoulders, his back, his ass, everywhere. His head felt blissful, full of endorphins, full of… sex! Were he capable of conscious thought, he would have likened it to a wet dream, multiplied by ten, or more.

Everything was building, getting more intense. And it seemed to be travelling down, towards his sodden crotch. His dick, having spent it’s load only minutes before, was raging hard again. He could feel it. He was going to explode this time! He was hanging on by a razor’s edge…

Then, it suddenly stopped. The magic hands ceased. The euphoria subsided, and Mick was slowly floating back down to earth.

“Jesus, man…” Mick said, panting slightly “What was that?”

“That was me. Again. That was a mental trick we can do. It’s hard to explain what it is, so I thought I’d give you a demonstration. It’s what we call ‘tugging.’”

“Tugging?”

“Yeah. It’s another part of the package deal, as it were. We can turn it off and on, easy as a tap. And that’s related to why I didn’t want to change you… tonight.”

“I don’t get it.”

Nate just shook his head. “Everything I’ve shown you, all that crazy growing, the extra dick, the tugging? It’s only a fraction of what I’m capable of. If I’m not careful, I could damn near literally fuck your brains out. Overdose you on sex, so you can’t conceive of anything else. Render all rational thought useless around me. I can take away your free will, Mick. That is the danger here.

“You… can do that?”

“I can. And it has happened before. I’ve gone online and spoken with some of the guys who originally started this back in the States. Some of the ways they describe how they were changed, or how they changed others, it would be the literal definition of rape, if the law knew about what we could do. There was no consent. Only unwilling coercion. I refuse to let that happen.

“So, you won’t change me, because…”

“Because this is a permanent, life changing action. There is no undo button on all this. But don’t think that means I won’t ever, though. I want you to think about it first. Properly. Go home, and talk to your family about how you feel. If, after all that, you still want to join me and Alex and everyone else, I will happily show you the ropes.”

“You will?”

“I will.” Nate just sat there, naked and stroking Mick’s hair. “Again, if you have any questions or anything, you have my number. Call me at any time, seriously.”

“I think I will. Thank you. For everything.”

Mick leaned forward, and wrapped his arms around the gentle giant, though his arms couldn’t reach all the way around. Nate returned the gesture, encasing Mick in a loving embrace. They could have stayed in that position forever, but a blade of twilight sun breaking through the bottom of the blinds made Mick aware of how long he had stayed.

“Ah shit, I’m gonna be an hour late home! I’ve got to run, man.”

“No problem. Did you need any with your, erm…” He pointed to still prominent mark on his pant fronts.

“Oh. Wait, it’s okay. I’ve got my work pants in my bag. I’ll be ok.”

The two of them got up, and made their way to the front door. In a matter of seconds, Mick had changed pants, and was ready to go.

“So, you gonna be alright getting home alone? It’s kinda late…”

“I’ll be fine. We’re not exactly in Detroit, you know. I’ve done this before.”

“Alright, just offering. Give me a ring if you need anything. Anything at all.”

“Well, before I leave, I do have one… little request.”

“Oh? What is it?”

Mick grabbed hold of Nate’s massive traps, and pulled himself up to face level. After planting one small kiss on his cheek, he dropped down, and ran out the door.

“Well, goodbye to you too, sweetie.” He said softly down the corridor, and gently closed the door.

“Well that was fucking anticlimactic!”

Nate spun around, and saw Alex, sitting in the middle of the mattress pile, rhythmically tapping his shoes on the hard floor.

“Ah fuck, I did kind of ignore you, didn’t I?”

“Kinda. But still, at least you gave me a meal. I do love your cooking.”

“Ha! You don’t come for the cooking, you come for the ‘ingredients!’” As he said this, he waved his imposing cock  from side to side, emphasising where he got the ‘cream’ for his pasta from.

“To-may-to, to-mah-to, man, seriously. Besides, I do love it when you get all protective and caring over a small guy. I can be patient.”

“I care about him, but I don’t think I’m protecting him. I want Mick to get all the facts, and make up his own mind. It’s the only right way to go about it.”

“I dunno, his mind seemed pretty made up just then. You really think a couple of days, or a week will change it?”

“If he does, cool. If he doesn’t, also cool. So long as he makes the decision.”

“Whatever floats your boat, I guess.” Alex fiddled with his dress, trying to get it to sit more comfortably on his own bulk. “I should be off too, anyway. Rehearsal is in half an hour. The Cabaret calls to me!”

“Some days I wonder why you even bother getting dressed up. You know what I think you look best in anyway.”

“Unfortunately, my sweet, my passion for the arts trumps my more base desires.” As he got up and sauntered out the door, he planted his own lips on Nate’s, and shared a deep kiss. “Though, that’s not to say there isn’t room for fun afterwards. Don’t wait up!”

As the Hulk in Drag waltzed out the door and down toward the lobby, Nate just stood there. As he shut the door, he smirked a little as he thought to himself:

“My life has gotten so weird!”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

Nate's overwhelming sexuality and strong moral axis give the story some grounding.  The "supermen" are just people too :)

Thanks for another chapter.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I wrote a little side story! I thought I'd try something a little different, so if anyone has any feedback or criticism or "U SUX SO HRD GIT GUD!!!1!" please don't hesitate to let me know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transform Gaiden: Part 6.5

It had been a few days since Nate and Mick had their talk. For a while, everything went back to normal for Nate. Well, as normal as it could get for a massive, hyper-sexual superman. He pulled some good money working the door at some inner city club through the week, and was kicking back and getting ready for the next round in the online tournament in about an hour.

“Okay. Game set up, got the address... what to do, what to do?” he was mumbling to himself. Everything was all set up, and he was early. He was already naked, and his bulging body and twin snakes were shining softly in the glow of the monitor. So, he decided to have a 'little' wank to pass the time.

Getting it up wasn't hard. Hell, he was practically designed to be ready, willing and able for sex at any time. As he let his mind wander and his body inflate towards his true dimensions, he thought of Mick. He seemed to be on Nate's mind a lot.

He wondered how Mick was going. Was he thinking his offer over like he asked? What was he doing right now?

Then, his mind turned to more carnal thoughts. He thought about holding him. Wrapping his hot, heavy muscles around Mick's small, supple form. Of plunging his tongue in his throat, and pushing himself in to his small, pert ass. And releasing... everything.

He dreamed of Mick's soft body going hard as steel. Harder, even. Then, forcing his own hugging arms apart as his body grew powerful and enormous. Feeling Mick's sexual appetite erupt, and hungrily fling Nate onto his back and fucking him in turn. Feel his dick grow bigger and harder than ever before inside him, and then be joined by a second, equal appendage as the transformation grew towards its' climax...

Stroking himself with both hands, Nate delivered himself into heaven. With one final gasp, he exploded out of both cannons, and coated himself in his own seed. In the afterglow, he slowly picked at some of the larger splotches on his skin, and relished as he put handfuls of it in his mouth. He loved the taste of it. More, he needed it. He craved it. This was what truly satisfied his body now. It was all he wanted.

As he slowly licked himself clean, Nate realised that it was almost time to turn on his microphone, and link up with the rest of his TF2 team. He was playing the Medic tonight, as he had always done. Nate liked the play style, being the support for his team, giving them the boost needed to help them take the point and overwhelm all obstacles in their way. Helping a team-mate was something Nate was drawn to inexplicably. And he liked it.

<Medic>: Testing, testing. One two three. Can you hear me, Major Tom?
<Soldier>: Yeah, you're loud and clear, Barry White. Ready to go?

A woman's voice came from the computer. Nate always got a smirk from being called that. Simply being a voice in a feed was a nice change of pace from the physical world. No one was gob-smacked by his huge form, or his striking looks. He was just another faceless player online. Albeit, one with an absurdly deep, resonating voice.

<Medic>: Ready as I'll ever be! Are we the only ones on at the moment?
<Soldier>: Looks like. Give it some time though. We still have half an hour before the match starts.
<Medic>: Yeah, I know. I just thought we should talk strategy beforehand. This is kind of an important match, remember?

<Soldier>: Yeah, no kidding. I swear, that medal will look so good on my avatar when we get it. Gonna get so much e-peen!
<Medic>: Haha! Fight for those dreams, girl! Oh hey, looks like our Pyro joined...

One by one, all the team filtered into the chat room. As preparations were made, and character classes were chosen, the big moment got closer and closer. It wasn't long until everything was ready to go! Well, almost everything...

<Heavy>: Hey guys! So sorry I'm late! I swear, Uni gets out later and later for me!
<Demoman>: Well, look who decided to join us tonight!
<Scout>: Oh good, so you DIDN'T die! Well, no worry, it's not like this is important or anything...
<Medic>: Come off it, you two. Some of us do things other than stay at home and play video games. Ready to go, mate?
<Heavy>: Yeah, I'm good. Are you gonna stick with me, medic?
<Medic>: Looks like. Get ready, ladies and gentlemen. This is it!

It was a tough battle. The way the organiser structured the tournament, it was to be expected that the enemy team would be as skilled as Nate and his group. But still, the competition was fierce, and they were neck and neck all the way through to the tiebreaker.

<Soldier>: Point capped! Move up! Move up!
<Sniper>: Coming. Demo, trap those doors! Stop them from flanking us!
<Demoman>: On it!
<Engineer>: Ah shit, Spy backstabbed me! Watch out, Medic! Coming up behind you!

Nate turned his dainty character around, and narrowly avoided being instantly killed by a sneak attack. He was still low on health, and unlikely to survive long against even this compromised opponent. Still, he took out his melee weapon, and tried to get some damage against them, even if he died because of it.
But then, a great lumbering brute wearing Nate's team colours rounded a corner, and fired it's minigun at the confused Spy. In a matter of seconds, the lithe enemy was reduced to minced meat.

<Medic>: Cheers mate. Ready to push forward?
<Heavy> Yep! What's the Uber status?
<Medic>: 60 percent. Should be ready by the last point.
<Heavy>: Alright! Oh, here's a health pack. You look like you need it.

Together, the two made their way to the last control point. If they managed to secure this point, they would win the round, the match AND the finals! Everyone was focused. Nate was pouring all his concentration on healing and strengthening his team-mates, while also building up his special powerup, which would turn allow him and a team member to go invincible, allowing them to jump in and clear out all enemies that were no doubt fortifying themselves, hoping for a stalemate to occur.

<Scout>: Uber status?
<Medic> 78. Anyone need healing?
<Pyro>: Yo
<Spy>: Guys, they're building tons of sentries in here. We need to get in soon!
<Soldier>: It's alright, we have them trapped in there. They can't do anything but wait for us. But we need that Uber to get in! Where are we on that?
<Medic>: 85. Almost there. You ready Heavy?
<Heavy> Almost, just reloading.
<Spy>: Fuck! They're charging their own Medic! They could break out!
<Soldier>: Okay. Kamikaze them, Spy. Die if you have to, just kill that Medic first!
<Spy>: On it.

Things were getting tense. One slip up either way could decide things here and now. Nate was pouring all his concentration into getting ready for the last push. He and the Heavy had to go, now!

<Medic>: 98 percent! Heavy, jump in now! When you land, I'll deploy the Uber!
<Heavy> Alright! Bring on the pain!

Together, Nate and his team blew through the door to the objective. The Heavy jumped down off the railing to the bottom floor, where everyone, and all their guns, were waiting.

<Heavy>: Medic, do it! Do it-URRrrrgggghhhh...

At that moment, a few strange things happened. As Nate hit the button to power up himself and the Heavy, he felt something strange. There was a strange sound, like something was being tossed around, or fabric was being torn. It was like he had released something, or the concentration he was using... slipped? It was unlike anything he had felt before.

Another thing that happened was that the Heavy completely stopped moving. He just stood there, a great big harmless glowing target being shot by all the automatic turrets lining the base. Then, as the charge wore off, both he and Nate were promptly reduced to smears on the wall.

Since Mate's team lost nearly everyone in the doomed offensive, the enemy team had no trouble pushing out themselves and undoing all the progress they had made. The game was over. Nate and his team had lost.

A few minutes later, the rest of the team had gone offline, bitter about their change of fortunes, and angry at their Heavy for dropping out at such a crucial time. Nate was still online, trying to get back in contact. The way he sounded just before the microphone cut out, he was sure something bad had happened. He wanted to make sure.

<Medic>: Dude, are you still there?
<Heavy>: …
<Medic>: You're not hurt or anything, are you? Say something, please!
<Heavy>: Yeah... I'm here.

Something was off. The voice coming from the other end was deep. A lot deeper than the timid squeak Nate normally associated with that username.

<Medic>: Dude, are you alright? We heard crashing sounds and shit! What happened?
<Heavy>: I'm... not sure. I was playing the game, getting hyped up for the big push, but then my body...
<Medic>: Your body...?
<Heavy> It... grew. I'm all bulked up now. Oh God, I ripped my clothes!

Reality hit Nate like an anvil. He must have done... something to the poor guy. He had never heard of this happening before. He recalled they guys who started their group got it from a video or something, but this...

<Heavy>: H-how did this happen?! How am I gonna explain this? My family will freak!
<Medic>: Alright, look. Just don't... don't panic, alright? You live in Melbourne, right? Come and see me. I think I can explain this. Can you do that?
<Heavy>: I... yes, I can do that.
<Medic>: Okay. I want you to meet me at this address...

It was another anxious hour before Nate heard a knock at the door. He opened it to an Asian guy who had indeed worn an outfit that looked three or four sizes too small. The lower half of his shirt was stretched loose, and hung off his already pronounced pecs and shoulders. While he may have been overweight at some point, all that fat must have melted away to be replaced by something much harder.

His collar was being pulled apart by his bulging neck. The thin sleeves of his shirt were splitting at the seams due to the presence of thick, bulging upper arms, and his jeans were fairing little better with some truly mammoth legs. He must have gotten taller too, as his shirt bottom was dangling well above his navel, showing off an impressive lower set of cobblestone abs.

“Oh shit, you're as big as you sound online...” Came the unusually meek tones from the heavily muscled model in the doorway.”

“So do you.” Nate replied. “I'm Nate, by the way. I wanted to apologise for all this... um...?”

“Vinh. My name is Vinh. What happened to me?”

Nate sighed, and moved out of the way to invite his new guest in to his flat.

“It's really hard to explain. But basically, you had a sort of partial transformation. Into something like me.”

“You mean... this happened to you?” Vinh was struggling to pay attention, when he had an amazing new body and libido that demanded his attention. He was subconsciously feeling himself up, and he had a really obvious chubby that was stretching the front of his pants.

“Yeah, but it usually only happens when you get some of my... jizz inside you. I have no idea how it happened over a video game...”

Suddenly, Vinh's eyes lit up. “Wait, this wasn't the whole dose? If I... suck you off, I'll get bigger? I'm down for that. I love this new me!”

“Well, yeah. But there's other stuff as well. There's a whole lot things to think about before you-UNF!”

Nate was practically rugby tackled onto the makeshift bed behind him. For someone of Nate's size, this was exceptionally hard. Vinh was already a lot stronger than he looked!

As he started working Nate's one showing dick, It became apparent that Vinh had simply made up his mind. Nate, recognising this, agreed to get hard. And as he started to swell and grow towards a climax, he muttered:

“Welcome to the club, man.”

• Upvote 4

Now THAT was an interesting turn of events. xD lol

But we still dunno why he could make someone grow through a video game though. x3 and why only Vinh? X3 lol

I wonder if it would happen again. I hope not otherwise he won't be able to play the game anymore. x3 Though woukd be funny if you would play a PC online multiplayer game you would be able to grow people and then they would be able to. >;3

But anyway: Great side story. 83 Keep it up. ^^

• Upvote 1

Who knows how or why it happened? (I mean, I wrote the story, but still...) It was an important event, Nate was concentrating hard on getting Vinh to win. Maybe something... slipped out? Nate's thinking about sex all the time, even if it's not consciously.

Anyway, glad to see you enjoyed it!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Any plans to continue this?

Oh yeah, no doubt! I'm just juggling uni essays at the moment, but the story will continue! Any ideas in what direction it should go?