Lex's Fulfillment

Lexfan

Lex had chosen the endurance contest of simultaneous chest squeezing because it caused them to inflict pain on each other face to face. There was something almost intimate about the way the two of them silently glared into each other's eyes as they tightened the excruciating grips. The hero's powerful vise was now actually hurting Lex and that pain was increasing, but it was more than worth it to see close up the mounting agony in his enemy's face as Lex's diamond hard fingers clamped deep into the Man of Steel's chest.

As the contest moved into its second hour, Lex knew his old foe would never voluntarily surrender, regardless of how much suffering Lex inflicted. But Lex could tell that his opponent was approaching the point where the pain would cause the hero to lose consciousness. That Lex could not allow. He wanted his formerly invincible tormentor to be awake for every moment of the humiliating manhandling Lex intended to inflict.

To start, however, he had to raise his old enemy's hopes a little. Lex gradually released the pressure from his fingers clamped deep into the hero's pectorals. As he felt the painful squeeze loosen, a waive of relief crossed the hero's face. He had survived what he assumed was the worst Lex could do to him.

"Well, Supes,looks like you had a little more in you than I thought. We'll have to call this round a draw."

As Lex's powerful hands release their hold of the hero's meaty pecs, his densely muscled arms suddenly shot forward, shoving The Man of Steel backward until he landed on his butt back several hundred feet from where he started. The hero staggered to his feet, his chest still burning from Lex's torture session.

As he brought his hands in to his pecs to confirm that he was all still there, he realized Lex was standing immediately in front of him, Lex's huge arms crossed in front of his chest.

"So my old enemy, since that contest was a draw, it's your turn to choose a contest for our little Olympics. What will it be? A boxing match, perhaps?"

Lex's arrogance was now really angering the hero, but he resisted his urge to just attack. Lex was too powerful to act carelessly. He needed to play along for the time being until he knew a weakness or a method to trap Lex. He quickly used his telescopic vision to survey what might be found in the area landscape.

"Let's play catch, Lex. If you can."

The hero quickly flew to where a near by boulder the size of a two story house had been left by a glacier. He went to the back of the boulder and began rocking it back and forth until it tipped over. As the giant rock fell down on its side, the Man of Steel shot underneath it and caught it in his outstretched arms, then lifted the entire stone over his head, like an ant lifting a can of soup.

His arms bulging from the strain, the hero proceeded to lift the huge boulder up in the air several hundred yards. Looking around, he saw Lex in the air about a quarter mile away watching him.

"Okay Lex, try this for size!"

The hero gave a push extending his powerful arms, sending the huge rock up in the air in a course that would result in coming down on top of Lex.

The hero had expected the size and weight of the crashing boulder would take Lex by surprise and send him crashing to the ground underneath it. Instead, as the rock descended upon him, Lex managed to grab its side and hurl it like a huge beach ball back at the hero.

The Man of Steel recognized the approaching boulder was now hurtling toward him far faster than he had tossed it to Lex. He moved toward the titan-made meteor with his arms braced. Once he made contact, it took all his strength and flying will to halt the rock's momentum, and then with what he had left to send it returning to Lex.

Lex decided to change the game from volleyball to battering ram. He also flew toward the flying boulder with his powerful arms outstretched, and also managed to stop its course, but rather than toss it back, he began pushing it across the sky toward the hero.

The hero recognized that the boulder was hurtling back in his direction powered by Lex. He could easily fly out of its path, but realized this was also a challenge from Lex and he was not going to back down. The hero flew to meet the Lex-powered boulder and began pushing in the opposite direction. Lex knew immediately that they were now engaged in a reverse tug of war, each trying to push the huge rock across the sky in the opposite direction.

As hard as he strained, the hero managed to slow but could not halt the momentum of the boulder moving under Lex's power. Lex called out to taunt him:

"Now this is a much better challenge. I'm going to fly this thing to Metropolis and drop it on City Hall, try and stop me."

Even the thought of Lex threatening Metropolis galvanized the Man of Steel. He managed to finally bring Lex's progress to a standstill, and the giant boulder just hung still in the air, with the two flying demi-gods pushing at it from opposite ends. In moments, crack in the boulder began appearing near where the rivals hands pressed into the stone. Those cracks soon spread, leading to the boulder crumbling in the sky, raining its pieces on the ground below.

As the crumbling rock between them gave way, Lex and the hero literally crashed into each other. As they made contact, Lex wrapped his muscular arms around the hero's torso and began pulling them head first toward the ground several hundred feet below. As he felt his still sore chest press against that of his hulking bald rival, the hero attempted to resist, but before he could make any progress against Lex's hold on them, they collided with the ground beneath them, and Lex released him as they bounced yards apart.

As the hero stood up, he felt Lex's powerful arms from behind him reaching under his own arms. Lex's large hands traveled underneath the hero' arms and met behind the hero's neck, locking him in a full-nelson grip.

The hero struggled to bend and shift his weight from left to right in order to escape Lex's hold, but he could not budge the bald goliath. He pushed off from his legs thinking that the force of his lift into flight would make it impossible for Lex to maintain the grip around his neck. Incredibly, Lex's hold kept the Man of Steel unable to raise himself even an inch off the ground. He was now convinced that Lex must somehow be using Kryptonite to weaken him. It was the only explanation, as Lex could not possibly otherwise be strong enough to hold him in place like this.

Lex became more and more aroused feeling his formerly unrivaled adversary now squirm helplessly in his grip. In fact, Lex had never felt a charge as exhilarating or erotic as he felt from out muscling his legendary nemesis. Lex almost felt sorry for the Man of Steel. Until this moment, the Kryptonian had always been confident in his position as the most powerful man on his adopted world. None of his prior challengers had come close to being a real rival. Now he was struggling with the realization that he was getting nowhere resisting Lex's hold on him.

"What wrong old pal, having a hard time coming to terms with not being the only super guy in town? I thought you might enjoy the competition. Or is it only fun to be you when you can win without breaking a sweat?"

"I 've played your games Lex."

"That's right. I guess we will call the last one another draw. It makes it my turn to choose."

Lex released the hero, and pushed him several feet away. The hero quickly turned and faced his Herculean enemy with fists drawn."

"Let's try something different. I know. Sumo."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

• 3 months later...

The hero was initially taken back by the sheer weight of the large man on top of him - it felt as if an aircraft carrier had been condensed into Lex's 6'4" frame. However, the hero knew he was fully capable of lifting an aircraft carrier. He placed his hands onto the sides of Lex's enormous back and started to push him off. Before he could make any progress, Lex' hands grabbed the hero's wrists and his massive arms wrestled them to the ground on either side of the hero's head with Lex straddling his midsection.

The Man of Steel again was stunned by Lex's incredible strength. No one had ever forced his hands to do anything. He pushed with straining arms to resist, but Lex's position gave him superior traction, allowing him for the moment to keep his adversary pinned to the ground beneath him. The two enormous men glared at each other.

The hero sent a short quick place of heat vision into Lex's eyes intended to blind him temporarily. As the blast of radiation hit his eyes, Lex's head at first snapped back, then returned its fix on the hero.

"Oh please, don't make me laugh."

The hero suddenly felt a burning sensation on his own eyes. Lex was responding with a blast of his own heat vision. Now there was no question whether Lex had all of the hero's powers.

"We could probably both do that to each other all day, Supes, and only succeed in getting headaches."

As Lex looked down at his famous enemy, he squeezed the hero's wrists tighter, just to drive home the unfamiliar fact that the hero was facing an opponent actually able to inflict pain. Lex, convinced he no longer needed to fear his former tormentor, admired the perfect form of the man beneath him - even in this position he was a living sculpture of the idealized male form.

"As much as I hate you, Supes, I have to admit you are one gorgeous man. I'll try to avoid damaging that perfect face. So how do you like the new Lex?"

"Lex, this has to stop."

"Come on, Supes, you have to admit I'm a pretty impressive sight. Look at these guns!"

Lex released his grip on the hero's hands and brought his arms up, flexing his enormous biceps on either side of his head. As he moved his head from side to saw to examine the mountains bulging on each arm, Lex appeared intoxicated by his own muscularity.

The hero struggled to slow his racing pulse and mind as he looked up at the goliath looming over him with shoulders that filled his field of vision. Although he had encountered many powerful allies and opponents, he had never faced anyone as physically imposing as this bald Hercules. As he stared at the massive pectorals, layered abdominals and bulging arms, he forced himself to remember this figure was his old arch enemy.

With Lex momentarily distracted in self-admiration, the trapped hero finally managed to pull in his legs and forcefully elevate his lower body, throwing Lex off him. The hero jumped to his feet and shot out of the newly made canyon, heading through the artic wilderness in the direction of his hidden fortress. Within seconds he would be there, and he counted on having a few seconds lead on Lex. Suddenly, he felt a pair of powerful hands grab his feet and swing him in circles in the air, and then send him hurtling and crashing into the ground below.

Within seconds, the blue and red figure rose to his feet, but it was too late. Lex stood behind the still recovering hero, wrapping his right arm around the hero's chiseled midsection, and pulling the hero's muscular back tightly against his expansive chest. Glancing down at the hook pulling him in, the hero couldn't help being awed by the enormous size and sheer power of Lex's arm, its bicep shaped like a double-sized over inflated football connected to a tree trunk of a forearm. With his right arm now firmly pressed against the contour's of the hero's midsection underneath the famous insignia, Lex's right hand began to tightly squeeze the hero's right pectoral, fingering the nipple.

Before the shocked hero was able to comprehend what was happening, Lex's left arm reached down around the hero's other side, placing Lex's left hand firmly upon the hero's groin. Lex's fingers began squeezing and stimulating the hero's dick through his red trunks.

"Well, no wonder why they call you the Man ofSteel. Impressive by any standard, although in yet another way, I'm the bigger man."

The flustered hero reached inward and attempted to yank Lex's molesting right arm off his chest, which only resulted in Lex pulling him tighter into the crevices of Lex's hard body. Suddenly, the hero felt Lex's groin push against him, and could feel what he assumed was Lex's cock pressing through their clothes against the hero's butt.

"As you can tell, I'm pretty steely myself."

The hero's right and left hands gripped both of Lex's wrists, as he struggled to break free from Lex's solid hold on him.

"Hey, my dear old enemy, here's a news flash: you beat and humiliated me for years, but now I'm bigger, stronger, faster and all round more super than you. Maybe it's time you started begging for mercy. We might figure out something you can do for me."

Lex pushed his crotch forcefully against the butt of the hero.

The hero ceased his struggling, frozen by Lex's words.

Lex continued, "I'm a gentleman, though, so I'll give you a choice. You can submit and admit I'm in charge, or you can let me persuade you. What's it going to be?"

The panicked hero realized he needed to get out of Lex's hold and into his fortress. He bent his knees as forcefully as he could while twisting his frame and grabbing and then pulling Lex around his shoulder, managing successfully to through Lex onto the ground in front of him. He turned and flew toward the nearby mountainside.

Behind him he heard Lex: "I'm so glad you choose to play some more."

The 2nd pic is EXACTLY what I picture Super Lex to look like.

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...

Thanks, glad you enjoy it.  Honestly, I have several times in the past two years picked it up and written a few paragraphs, then thought no that's where I want it to go, and then put it aside again.  Finding the picture I posted earlier this week was some fresh inspiration, so maybe it will get me going again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 1 year later...

No opponent had ever intimidated the hero before, and he told himself he was not about to let one start now - least of all Lex - even in this pumped-up new package. The hero tensed his legendary frame and faced his adversary.      

"I’ve had enough playing games, Lex."

Lex almost laughed but restrained the urge. The hero with clenched fists stood before him like a living marble statute of a threatening Greek god. Lex, however, was confident his newly powerful hands could crumble that marble into dust. Lex was feeling it was getting to time to rub his costumed adversary’s nose in the shit.

“No one’s forcing you to do anything, old pal. Fly away if you want. But let me remind you, I’m a wanted escaped convict.  Isn’t it your job to return me to Metropolis Penitentiary where I belong?”

Lex started walked toward the hero, lifting his mountainous arms as is he were raising his hands in the air in surrender.   The hero silently stared at the approaching behemoth, realizing that Lex was calling his bluff. Did he really think he could force the mountain of super-powered muscle moving toward him to go anywhere?

“Come on, old buddy, apprehend me. Maybe I won’t resist. But I wouldn’t bet on it.”  

Grinning, Lex moved in closer, staring directly into the hero’s blue eyes, until he was directly in front of the hero, less than a foot apart, his raised arms hovering over the hero’s shoulders, their size placing the hero in shade. The hero did his best to keep from letting Lex see that he was unnerved, and unsure of his next step would be as he looked at  what were easily the largest biceps he seen on any man. Of course, the size of any normal man’s arms would never concern him in the least. But he was now well aware that his extra-terrestial origin provided him no advantage against this recreated version of Lex.

“What’s the matter, law man? Not sure you’re up to the job?  Maybe your wondering about what kind of guns I’m packing.”

Lex moved his right arm down and placed it between them slightly below his shoulders, clenching his fist and twisting his forearm up so that his bicep peaked like a volleyball in the hero’s face.  Lex stared straight into the hero’s eyes with a slight grin on his face and rotated his arm slowly so the hero could take in the jaw-dropping girth and size of the mound of muscle in front of him. Lex then gradually moved his right arm to his side and lowered his left and place it between them, repeating the performance with its equally hypertrophied peak, then moving it also to his side.

“As you can see, plenty of fire power here.  This should be quite a shoot out. Who goes first? ”  

The hero found himself speechless as he stared at the girth of Lex’s massive chest in front of him. He felt like David facing Goliath without a slingshot.

“Come on. Take your best shot.  I’m ready for it. Don’t worry. When it’s my turn I’m not gonna harm that pretty face.”

“Lex, there is nothing to be gained from you and me fighting.”

“Sure there is. Stop being a pussy and hit me!”  

Faster than a normal man’s eye could see, the hero immediately pulled back his right arm and then with force that would have split a steel wall, plunged his fist into the layers of Lex’s abdominal muscles. Even though the hero was no longer holding back from using all of his heretofore unmatched strength, it felt like his fist was slamming into an unmoveable object, and jolting pain traveled up his arm.

The blow, however, succeeded in causing Lex to double-over, bent at the hips with his  massive chest out over his legs, his arms reached in to his midesction as the hero stepped slightly back.  After about thirty seconds silently in that position, Lex looked up at the hero, a grin slowly returning to his face.

“Nice one.”    

Lex gradually straightened himself back up and faced the hero.

“My turn.”

In a fraction of a second, Lex sent his own huge fist hurtling into the hero’s midsection. The hero felt his guts explode in pain as forcefully expelled all the air in his lungs.  The hero stumbled backward several steps from the force of the blow, before falling backwards onto the ground.

Lex walked up and loamed over the hero who sat on the ground, his chest leaning over his hips, his hands clutching his mid section, still reverberating in pain from Lex’s jackhammer.              

“Let me help you up.”

Lex’s huge arms reached down and his hands reached under the hero’s arms right at the shoulder.  Lex then gradually lifted the hero up, making sure that he bounced against the ridges of Lex’s torso along the way. The hero struggled to stand, as his midsection struggled to recover from the blast that Lex had landed.

“Having fun yet?”      

With a satisfied smirk on his face, Lex released his grip under the hero’s shoulders and lowered his immense arms down the hero’s side.  

“I didn’t think so. I feel like I’m making you uncomfortable. Let’s get closer.”  

With that Lex moved his huge arms around the hero’s wide back and locked his hands together behind the hero’s lower lats. Lex yanked the hero forward in a bear hug, causing their herculean chests to forcefully slam into each other.  It felt to the hero like he crashed into a steel wall, except steel walls always gave way to him. As he attempted to steady himself and step away, he felt Lex swelling biceps painfully press into his sides as Lex tightened the diamond-hard vise around his back. It felt like Lex was cutting him in two.  

The hero grabbed hold of Lex’s shoulders and tried to push them apart.  In response, Lex clenched his arms even tighter around the hero’s back and flexed his chest so that his pectoral muscles tauntingly ground into those of the hero pressed against them.

The Man of Steel adjusted his stance in order to push back with his own massive pectorals and make clear he was not about to retreat. Feeling the hero’s resistance, Lex flexed and pushed harder into his nemesis. The hero tensed his own expansive chest in response to let Lex know that he was not backing down. Pleased that his opponent was taking the challenge, Lex pumped his gargantuan torso even more forcefully into the hero, who continued to respond in kind.

Feeling his long-time enemy’s muscled torso plastered against his own was the most arousing sensation Lex had ever known. As augmented testosterone flooded his system, Lex could feel himself getting larger and stronger.  Lex became fueled with an animal drive to dominate the man-god struggling in his arms. He was not going to merely crush the hero, he was going to own him.

The hero attempted to push up with his legs into flight, but Lex kept him solidly anchored in place. The pain in the hero’s back as Lex increased the pressure became excrutiating.  He fought back panic as best he could.

“What’s a matter, old pal, you don’t like a real man’s hug? Maybe if you stopped resisting you could learn to enjoy it.”   

The hero could feel Lex start to shove his groin into the hero, causing Lex’s hard cock to push against his own. The hero did his best to pull his hips backward to avoid Lex’s humping.  In response, Lex pivoted his own weight backward, and lifted the hero’s feet off the ground. Before the hero recognized what was happening, Lex was also off the ground, hurtling across the sky with the struggling hero encased in his arms like a rag doll.

image.jpg

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...