Other Muscle Story Sites

arpeejay

Loved the Muscle Service Station story from the growing concern website. I haven't seen much updating on that one in a while now.

His last new story, as far as I can tell, was December 2012. Of course, I've had longer inactive periods so I haven't given up hope! If you haven't done so already, you should also check out: Carniceria (which is really a horror story in disguise), The Dealer, the One Hundred and One stories, Surprise Visit, and Yakima (which is incomplete...)

He's overly fond of inhaled substances (of course, I'm opposed to nasal spray, so I'm at the other end of the scale) but he's great when it comes to describing big muscles, big dicks, and fur covered hunks! :)

Hey guys (it's musclegod300) I actually just made a site myself where I'll be posting my own muscle growth stories. 

www.geektofreek.com

I'll be posting some on here as well in the near future.

Hope you guys enjoy! Really like the new site @CMiller :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

musclegod300

Home from College is a great story, I know you let Tekuno make his own continuation of the story, I didn't like it (just personal reasons), so I hope you'll make yours one day.

When are you posting the other existing parts on your website? Thanks for sharing!

• Upvote 2

I wondered where "Sean" had gone! Thanks for the update!

There are some great stories on here. I wonder if the creator of the site is on here...