FREaky

Umpires by F_R_Eaky Part V

Henri Marasme.  His name would be known to some of the faculty and administration of the college at Strangwich for the odd way he started the semester.  His parents deceased, had left him a sizeable fortune as well as a company to run.  Being just nineteen years old though, he still needed to get his college education to garner some respect from the employees over whom he was to be boss.  Yet, he couldn't just up and leave things unattended, and of course the best laid plans sometimes take longer than one thinks.  Such was the case of arranging for a supervisor to act on his behalf while away, yet keep him informed and communicate with him on any major decisions effecting the company.  Several of the people chosen before the current man in charge, saw this as a way to steal a company and depose the owner.  They soon found not only their careers but their lives destroyed.  So, the first few weeks of the semester found Henri viewing lectures and performing assignments on line.  An odd arrangement, but made allowable by the president, but only because of a large donation made to the college by Henri.  Soon however, everyone would know of Henri Marasme, especially the faculty as they began to doubt their ability to perceive things correctly.  

It was now Sunday afternoon and Henri was talking a very long and leisurely stroll along many and every path that wound around the quad, one side of the campus and out to the private land that bordered.  He surprised many a student as they came around a corner or bend, for Henry was of small stature - saying five foot, but he was actually four foot eleven.  He was also very pale and very thin with hair that could best be described as looking like tossed moldy hay.  But the really distinct thing about him was that despite his light skin and hair tone, his eyes were very dark.  Indeed, they could be described as being almost totally black.  But right now most wouldn't notice him for all of the natural wildflowers and trees that grew so high and tall in the patches between the paths.

As he made his way around the maze of paths, he happened to walk by two very stout and stalwart men, who were sitting on a cleared grass patch studying a football playbook.  

"Uuuugh!  Santiago, I don't think I'm going to get these memorized."  

"Well, you need to Blake.  Even though we're new to the team, the couch wants us to play in the game the Saturday after next.  It's the big homecoming game and he wants to make sure he has some of the biggest players on the field."  

"Good afternoon, Gentleman."  

"Uhm... hi."  

"My name is Henri.  I happen to overhear your cry of frustration over memorizing something.  I am going to be taking on a job as a tutor, perhaps I can help you."  

"Oh, well... Nice to meet ya, Henri.  My name is Santiago de Silva, and this here is Blake Smythe.  Appreciate the offer, but this may not be something in which you can tutor us."  

"I'm well versed in many subjects.  Which one is it?"  

"Well... ... ... it's a playbook... for football, American football that is."  

"I see.  You're a little behind schedule for studying a playbook aren't you?"  

"Well...Blake and I are late arrivals to the team.  We uh.... ... ... both were originally just going dig into studies and not perform any sports, but due to our size, the coaches kind of begged us to join the team, so we're getting the information a bit late."  

"I see.  Well... if it had been football, I could have assisted with that, but as it is American Football, that is out of my range of knowledge.  I won't interrupt your study further.  If you ever have need of a tutor for academic subjects, let me know."  

"Sure... uh...thanks."  

"Yeah, thanks!"  

"You're quite welcome."  

Henri walked back to the path and out of sight, but began to shake as if a cold wind had just blown across his neck.  He stood rigid for a moment, after his shake and then whispered to himself.  "Yes... ... ... the gypsy woman was right.  The enemies of my grandparents have returned home.  Those two... ... ...  have been touched.  I can extract my family's revenge."  

Walking down some paths that made him nearly circle all the way back around the grassy clearing Blake and Santiago sat in, he then strayed from the trail and cut through the trees and wildflowers to come up behind them.  He didn't approach them.  He didn't even go into the clearing, but stayed hidden among the trees and shrubs.  He did however begin to concentrate.  

"So...with us moving in like this, and these guys going here, that completes this formation, thus helping make it look like the quarterback..."  

"dickhead..."  

"ha ha ha... yeah he is, but stay focused.  The moves make it look like the quarterback has passed the ball on to someone next to him hand to hand, but then he will suddenly throw the ball.  Think you have that down now, Blake."  

"Yeah...what I don't have down is blocking correctly.  I'm not used to my size and sometimes I can get too rough or not in the right position and hurt people."  

"That's what we have helmets and pads for, Blake.  But, I kind of understand what you're saying.  Here, let's get up and I'll show you how it's done, okay."  

The two men stood up and Santiago crouched down like he was in a line up on the field.  

"So we crouch down like this, then the ball is snapped, and you're going to run in, shoulders low, like this and.... .ooompf!" Santiago attempted to run but fumbled on his feet and made a face plant into the sod beneath him.  

"Santi, you alright?"  

"Yeah, I'm fine... my shoe came off for some reason.  Just slipped right off.  Help me up, will ya?"  

Blake grabbed Santiago's hand and helped him to his feet.  

"Whoa..."  

"What?"  

"How tall are you again, Santi?"  

"Six foot - ten inches tall."  

"You sure?  You look pretty even to me."  

"Naw man I'm like, five inches taller than you. See."  And Santiago moved close to do a hand on Blake's head and move it over to compare motion but suddenly stopped in his tracks.  "What the fuck?!? I am as tall as you."  

"Look at your foot next to your shoe it's so much smaller."  

"What the hell?  They just fit a second ago."  

"You're shrinking!"  

"So are you!"  

"Naw man, see we're still the same height."  

"Look at your jersey!  The hem keeps getting lower and lower on your legs.  The pants hem of your jeans is bunching up more and more around your ankles!"  

"Holy shit, we're both shrinking!"  

The two men stood there in shock as they watched themselves become shorter and shorter, their clothes gaining in size on them fast .  The only thing that gave them some hope was the fact that their muscle size still remained the same comparatively as they shrank.  But soon that too was going away.  Their marble columns of neck became thin dowel rods.  The mountains that were their traps shrunk away to flat plains.  The cannon balls that were their shoulders reduced from medicine balls, to bowling balls, to soccer balls, to soft balls, to baseballs, to become just blobs over wire framing like a bendy figure in gumball machines.  Their biceps and triceps experienced the same deflation as well as their lats and back and chest.  Their abs seemed to get sucked in one by one until all they had was just a plain flat stomach area.  

The thighs, butt, calves also experienced this sudden case of atrophy.  Suddenly the two men found themselves both five feet one inch tall and lucky if they weighed ninety pounds apiece.  Blake might have weighed ninety three as he was still heavily endowed, but as their clothes completely slid off of them, both men got to see Blake's elongated schlong suddenly reel in like 

fishing line until he would now almost need to pee sitting down.  

"Awwww man, not my cock too."  

"Blake...dude... what the hell just happened?"  

"I don't know but we need to tell someone."  

"Grab your jersey and wrap it around you.  We can head for the coach's office."  

Meanwhile, hidden in the trees, Henri Marasme had just finished his chanting and a wry, pleasurable smile started to form across his lips.  

"oooooooooooh"  

His feet began to bunch and stretch.  His hands began to throb and reach.  His fingers were becoming longer and longer while his palm swelled up thicker and wider.  His toes began to make extra ridges along the front of his sneakers.  His ankles began to swell out past the top sides of show.  His heel was stretching and straining the heel of the sneaker itself.  The seams along the sides of the shoe began to pop, while the canvas began to rip.  

"auuuuughhhhhmmmmmnnnn"  

Henri raised his hands and stretched as tall as he could and his arms, torso, legs, and neck responded.   His straight ahead vision began to rise higher.  

"ooooooh"  

Higher.....  

"Auuuuuuuwwwwwnnnnnmmmmf"  

HIGHER!  

Creeping up his arms, the sleeves of his shirt began to reveal this wrists, then his forearms, then his elbows,  then his upper arms.  It moved in tandem with his pants legs which rose higher and higher to reveal his ankles, his calves, his knees, and then his thighs. Mean while the hem of his shirt and his waist band had to part company as the hem rose higher and higher revealing more and more of Henri's stomach.    

Taller and taller he grew...four foot eleven to five foot...five foot three....five foot six....five foot nine....six foot.....six foot three....six four...six five....six six....six seven...six eight....six nine... six ten....six eleven....seven foot.  

Henri stood there panting for moment, looking like a live stick figure, a skinny scare crow with ill fitting clothes.  His shirt hung tight on him, but not because of any muscle, just the sheer size difference and body thickness proportionately between a four eleven and seven foot tall body.  The same was with his pants.  The shirt looked like it was to be a muscle tank, save that the sleeves were still attached they were just attempting to rise and ride on the deltoid area.  The shirt hem came down no further than below his chest, almost trying to touch where a first row of abdominals would be.  The waist band on his pants were stretched open, the button already having popped off and the zipper pulled open as well.  The hem of the pants now rose above the knees and were looking almost painted on.  As for the shoes, they gave up the ghost long ago at the start of this growth spurt and his new big dawgs had grown out and over the shoes near complete coverage of them.  

But this wasn't the end of Henri's growth spurt.  Soon he began to twist and turn his feet as if he were trying to perform the dance of the same name.  His feet thickened a little bit becoming quite muscular, as a vein rose to the top, under the skin, and began to travel up the leg.  Rocking and rolling on the balls of his feet, Henri began to work his calves making them bunch and pop as the veins shot up and entwined around his body like vines on a tree.  The calves swelled and shrank...Swelled more and shrank....SWELLED BIGGER and shrank.  It was almost as if the calves themselves were breathing and with each breath grew bigger and bigger:  a small ball....a hand ball...a good sized diamond...largest diamond in the world....a pulsing heart.  

"ooooooooooh."  

Bigger and bigger they swelled as Henri began to do calve raises and then deep knee bends.  The veins made their way up...up...hitting the hamstring.  

"AAAUWCK!"  

Henri stood up straight, and then went back to knee bends, twisting and flexing this way and that trying to get the tense feeling out of his legs as the hamstring suddenly pulled tight, thickened, and showed massively from knees to butt.  It was then encased in the back biceps muscle of the  thigh as it mounded and mounded out larger and fuller, harder and thicker.  It was joining the front thigh muscles as they began to do a series of roll off.  Each tear drop shape suddenly swelling thicker, larger, fuller, rounder, harder!  Drops from a water faucet... drops from a garden hose...drops from a fuel tanker.... drops from a fire hose.  They were joined by Henri but which began bounce and flex...firmer...tighter...rounder....fuller....bubbling more and more...this was muscle junk trunk.  Two meaty, yet solid globes of muscle that could bounce and pop as well as any Olympic sized pectorals.  

His pants which looked like shorts on him now, could no longer stand the growth.  The thighs ripped the seams and several other tears all the way up to the hips.  Henri's but split the back wide open.  The waistband just barely held together, save for the already popped button and split zipper.  Strands of ripped fabric clung to that waistband and hung around, draped over Henri's massive thighs and ass.  The effect was such that it looked like he was wearing denim thong with a blue Hawaiian grass skirt, save the grass strands were only around five inches long.  

"AHHHHHHHhhhhhhh hhhhhhuuuuUUUUUUURK!"  

Still happening, the growth caused Henri to twist and turn, performing side bends and twists as the veins had risen up and over the many hills and valleys of his thighs, across the groin, and now up his abdominals and obliques.  Each twist and turn brought a new brick to the stack.  Every bend and twist saw a new row to the washboard.  Every crunch and hunch brought out new lines of definition, new bubbles of power, until his whole exposed midsection nearly looked like the Giant's causeway of Ireland.  

"Wuuuuuuooooh!"  

Still twisting and turning, contorting and bending, Henri began to roll his shoulders in an attempt to flex his back.  As the veins rose up into his lats he began to move his arms as if he were doing a set of dumbbell flies.  

"oooooh..."  

His arms began to hang out.  

"heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..."  

His arms rose up.  

"Huuuuuuuuuuuu...."  

His shirt hem began to rise up higher and higher.  

"Huh huh huh huh huh huh"  

His arms began to stick out almost to the sides!  Henri's lats had grown and grown wider and wider and incredibly thick.  When the back joined in it looked as though he could jump from a plane and glide safely to earth with the wing span that was being created.  His shirt now looked incredible odd, the hem of it on the sides pushed all the way up into the arm pits, while the front was still covering his chest.  That however was about to change.  

Beginning to breathe more rapidly, Henri started to make his chest rise up and then perform something like a crab shot to stretch his back.  Back and forth, breath and flex, he made these motions and as the veins travelled up and over them they began to swell.  A few breaths here and his chest started to broaden.  A few more he almost looked like he had moobs, save their angle wasn't outward but inward.  Soon there were two decent and heavy crescents bouncing and bobbing as Henri flexed and twisted his body, but they were quickly replaced with two large slabs.  More and more... the shirt hem began to rise up and up further, eventually coming up and off the bottom of Henri's growing pectorals and flashing the world his nipples that were growing larger and firmer as well.  More breathing and soon the plates began to look more like two overly sized whoopee cushions, and yet with another few breaths there were suddenly two large round globes where a flat chest used to be.  

tshhhhhhhst  tshhhhhhhst TSHHHHHHHST tshhhhhhhhst TSHHHHHHHHHST TSHHHHHHST!  

The air was filled with the sound of ripping fabric.  The shirt could take it nor more.  While Henri's chest had been growing the back had been expanding and widening, growing thicker and more impressive from straight and flat to slightly angled to a v to a w to a Christmas tree.  Henri had grown just too big for his once roomy and engulfing shirt.  The front and back split in several places leaving Henri with a shirt collar with two sleeves that hung only two his shoulders and strips of fabric creating a matching accessory to his "pants."  But that collar was not to last very long.  As the veins finished their trek up the chest and back they made their way across the shoulders and the traps and the delts...  Those shoulders and traps began to rise...mounds on the plains.  Rise... foot hills good for walking.  RISE....high bluffs and ridges for looking out over the pec valley.  RIIIIIISE!.... mountains that rose to such great heights.  R...R...R..RIIIIIIIIIIZE!....Kilimanjaro, Everest.... Henri was going to die as these two slabs of muscle engulfed his neck and head,  crushing them both, slamming into each other and pinching off his circulation.  

But while they were growing his delts were growing too... inflating more and more...increasing in size and density:  a little party balloon. shhhooooop....a mylar birthday balloon.  Shhhooooop.....a large water balloon. SHHHHOOOOOOP....a punching balloon.  SHOOOOOOOOP!  A hot air balloon!  Rip!  TSSSHST!  Strip!  RIP!  The air again was filed with sound as the delts shredded what was left of Henri's diminutive sleeves.  In a few minutes more there was the pop of the collar as Henri's neck ballooned from stick to dowel rod, dowel rod to post, post to club, club to column, column to pillar.  So thick it had become, in proportion to the rest of his muscles, that even for a seven foot tall man it was almost impossible to believe he had a neck.  

"HHHHRRRRRRRR!"  

Henri now snapped his torso backwards and extend his arms out at his sides while making a fist and flexing.  The veins now wound their way down his upper and lower arms and the simply inflated on the spot.  The bunching, the flexing, the growing, as the tiny bellies became larger balls, which in turn became mammoth mounds, and those gave way to popping peaks and finally to another set of rising mountains which were complemented by hanging horseshoes which resembled more of the underside of an iceberg ready to cut through a ship.  Letting his arms now fall and... at least attempt to hang at his side, Henri stumbled and fumbled a bit walking around trying to walk off and shake off all the intense feeling of his growth.  He needed to get adjusted to the size of his thighs, to the weight of his whole body, to the size of his feet, to width of his shoulders and arms, to the height of his head.  But that would have to wait as there was still one more bit of growing to do.  

"UH-huuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhu..."  

Now stretching backwards and thrusting his hips to doubling over in front, back and forth, back and forth, Henri attempted to get rid of the tingling sensation in his balls, but it would not subside.  Tears coming to his eyes, more and more pressure began to be places upon his testicles.  His scrotum began to feel confined and pinched.  It was almost as if an ice pick was being slowly pushed through that spot, and yet...he felt so virile, so manly!  More and more he thrust his hips and bent over until finally, the front and under seam, just under the zipper gave way.  

"Uwaaaaaaah!"  

It was the only thing keeping what was left of Henri's pants onto his legs and crotch.  As it snapped and fell away his two boys dropped free from the prison hanging just slightly low, very tight, and a bit large -even for a seven foot tall man.  

"Ah-huuuuhuuuhuuuhuuuhuuuuu!"  

Henri moaned and smiled as now that there weren't any clothes on his groin anymore, his cock just suddenly grew and oozed out of him like the lava flows underwater at a volcano site.  It just seemed to keep growing and growing and growing out of him getting thicker and longer, bigger and meatier as the veins made their way across it.  The feeling created a sense of pleasure so erotic to Henri he became aroused and as his cock continued its growth it began to become erect showing its true size.  Four inches...five... six....eight...ten....twelve...fourteen...fifteen...sixteen...sixteen and three quarters... seventeen and a half...eighteen....  

Eighteen inches of man meat now swung in front of Henry.  It was so long and heavy it pulled on his groin tremendously making him even more aroused and horny.  It was a full on erection, no doubt.  Henri thought he might be able to fell a tree with this club, but it wouldn't stand at attention due to it's incredible size, just stick straight out and bob whenever a rush of blood came through it.  Henri immediately took a massive hand to it, surprised even his own hand couldn't quite go all the way around it.  He began to stroke himself and smile.  

"Hmmmmmmm soooo big.....so huge.... but this is just the beginning.  I will get larger.... HOO! HUH huh huh huh huh hmmmm yessssss..... big-HIG-ger.......ah ah ah ah ah aha ooooh yes...bigger...stronger...larger...thicker...taller...harder... massive...mega...muscle gawd just... JUST... get-TING...HO! ...even...Even.....EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!... .... .... ....   

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

Henri blew a load right there that was so powerful it hit a tree, shot a small hole into it, and then the splatter from the blast pattern coated so many of the surrounding tree trunks and wildflowers that until it dried, one would almost look at it and think it had snowed.  His scream of ecstasy was also loud enough that some students reported a bear being in the woods along the pathways.  

After his toes had stopped uncurling and digging into the ground, and he stood up from his knees giving way during the spurting of his load, Henry stood up and walked into the clearing and picked up Santiago's jeans that he had left behind.  Putting them on, he had trouble getting them over his thighs, but no trouble at all getting them buttoned at the waist. Looking down at his legs and feet he noticed that the hem of the pants stuck up over his ankles just a tad.  

"Oh yeah.... this is going to be good.  Hmmmmmmnnnnn!"  

Squatting a little Henri caused the seams of the pants to rip slightly at his thighs.  Feeling a bit more room to walk in these pants now more freely, Henri smiled and walked to his dormitory.  

"Yes.... this is going to be really good." 

• Upvote 15

Even though I like the growth very much. I'm a little sad about Blake & Santiago shrinking. They didn't deserve that. <=(

And also: Henri is the bad guy huh? I hope whatever happened in the past can be staightened out and Henri will be able too become true friends of the group of body enhancers. And thus no longer be the bad guy. ^^ <3

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Even though I like the growth very much. I'm a little sad about Blake & Santiago shrinking. They didn't deserve that. <=(

And also: Henri is the bad guy huh? I hope whatever happened in the past can be staightened out and Henri will be able too become true friends of the group of body enhancers. And thus no longer be the bad guy. ^^ <3

i have to agree with you, they must feel so bad to gain so much muscle just to be taken away,

• Upvote 1