Part 2 HERE

Part 3 HERE

Part 4 HERE

Part 5 HERE

Part 6 HERE

Part 7 HERE

Part 8 HERE

Part 9 & 10 HERE

Clint was woken by the sound of clanging metal from the gym downstairs. He felt a pang of anxiety in his stomach. Even at almost 400lbs of the biggest, hardest muscle imaginable; the thought of what Matt was doing in the gym caused slight panic. He also became instantly aroused. 

Matt had taken to Clint’s training program with a level of determination he had never witnessed. Matt would torture his body to the point of collapse. There were days Clint found it hard to keep up with his intensity. The bodybuilding competition made something snap in Matt’s brain. His reaction to seeing Tyler easily dominate the entire lineup of top-level bodybuilders triggered a level of manic rage Clint was psychically afraid for the first time in his life.

As they left the auditorium that night Matt was visibly shaking. Clint's attempts to calm him were useless. As they walked through the parking lot Clint could visibly see Matt’s growing body swelling larger. At 240lbs Matt had already surpassed any expectations Clint had. He was growing so fast and didn't seem to be slowing don anytime soon.

Clint reached up to grab Matt’s shoulder but he spun around and glared at Clint “WHAT!” he screamed.

“Matt! You need to calm down. Your time will come. I have no doubt you’ll be as huge as Tyler in no time.”

“As huge?! Do you think that’s what I want? I want to dwarf that fucking asshole. I don’t want to beat him, I want to DESTROY him. I’m going to be twice as massive as his wildest dreams.”

“And you will Matt; in time.” Clint said.

“NO! I can’t wait. I need more size, more mass, NOW!” Matt bellowed in reply. 

Then something in Matt snapped. His eyes widened and his nostrils flared. His already tight hoodie looked stretched to it’s limits. Matt walked up to a nearby car and punched the driver’s door leaving a deep dent. Clint stepped closer but Matt shot him a look that said “back off”. He unleashed a lightening fast combo to the door causing the heavy metal to buckle. He then grabbed hold of the sides of the dented door and started to pull. The sound of screeching metal filled the parking lot. Matt let out a low growl and pulled harder. Suddenly the driver’s door came loose. Matt held the mangled door in his arms and started to compress the dense metal. His eyes were wild and thick veins pulsed across his face. Within minutes the door was a twisted lump of metal. Matt tossed it 30 feet across the parking lot.

Matt was breathing heavily when he positioned himself at the back of the car. He bend down and placed his hands under the bumper. He braced his legs and started to lift. HIs arms trembled and sweat beaded on his forehead.

“You’ll hurt yourself” Clint tried to reason with Matt “plus; someone will see you.”

“N-Not yet” Matt mumbled through gritted teeth “Need to grow; need more muscle.”

Matt lifted his head, closed his eyes and exerted even more power. The back of the car started to lift.

Clint stared in awe as Matt deadlifted the back of the car. When Matt reached his full height, the car was six inches off the ground. He had witnessed plenty of roid rage in his life but Clint had never seen such raw, primal rage. He saw a few people heading in their direction and decided it was time to get out of there.

Clint grabbed the kids pumped up shoulders. The kid tried to move away but Clint applied more pressure. He leaned in and whispered “That was one amazing show of strength stud but we have to get the hell out of here.”

Clint grabbed Matt’s hand and placed it on his throbbing cock. “Lets get home so I can show you just how impressive that was”.

Whatever determination Matt worked out with before the bodybuilding competition paled in comparison with the intensity he attacked his workouts afterwards. He was a demon. Clint could still out-lift him but he could not keep up. A two hour workout was common before but now Matt would lift for over four hours at a time. He’d push himself until he couldn’t move. Clint would find him passed out in a puddle of his own sweat. There were many days when Matt would workout for two four hour sessions in one day.

To be clear; Clint was over the moon at Matt’s progress. He was attracted to the stud the day they meet but seeing him grow into a complete muscle stud drove Clint crazy. Matt used to look at Clint's massive body with pure lust. That look had been replaced with envy. Clint could see that Matt wanted to surpass him and he loved it.

Clint walked into the gym to find Matt curling 70lb dumbbells. It was barely 6:00 am and he had clearly been lifting for awhile.

“Up early?”

“Couldn’t sleep. I needed to lift.” Matt said without breaking pace.

“Matt, we need to talk. You’ve been pushing yourself so hard since that show. I’m afraid you’re going to get hurt.”

Matt dropped the weights and turned to face Clint. He was wearing one of Clint’s t-shirts. It hung off his body like a tent.

“I can’t stop Clint. I need to get bigger.”

“I know you want to ge…” Clint started to say.

“CLINT!” Matt yelled and pulled the shirt off. His pumped body glistened with sweat. “Look at me.”

“I see you Matt. You look incredible. You’re arms are over 18”, those pecs are 52” and your waist hasn’t gotten bigger then 30””

Matt stepped closer and hit a most muscular pose. A pose he didn’t even know how to hit before meeting Clint; but one he had long since mastered. His thick traps rose from his melon-sized delts. Veins criss-crossed his pale skin. “Does this look like the biggest, sickest, most grotesque body you’ve ever seen?” He asked.

“Matt”

“NO IT’S NOT! And until it is I’m not going to stop.” Matt growled and grabbed the 90lb dumbbells and started to curl the heavy weights.

“Fuck kid; I’ve never seen a beast like you.” Clint said as he approached. “I’m not going to try to stop you from reaching your goals but that doesn't mean we can’t have some fun while we are getting there.”

Matt smiled as Clint stepped behind him. It had been a while since Clint saw that smile. If possible, Clint was even more turned on.

Clint grabbed Matt’s swollen traps as he curled.

“Lift that fucking puny weight. Grow those arms. Make them freaky”

“Mmmmmmm” was all Matt could muster.

“Yeah, you like that don't you kid? You like thinking about how massive you’ll be. We’re going to grow you into such a muscle God.”

Matt was lost in his own muscle lust. His already pumped arms struggled to curl the 90lb weights.

Clint leaned in close “Lift those fucking weights boy. Show this beast what real muscle can do.”

Matt let out a scream and curled the weights for another rep. “Flex” he grunted.

Clint stepped back and peeled his shirt off, exposing his mammoth 380lb body. He placed his hands on his hips and flexed his entire upper body. His pecs reached their 63” maximum. His thick stomach solidified into brick sized cobbles while his enormous lats caused his arms to rise.

“So huge” Matt grunted. His eyes never left the behemoth's body as he started to curl the barbells again. At the top of the rep, Clint raised his arms into a gruesome double bicep pose. His arms rose to 27” of thick, striated beef.

Matt dropped the weights and grabbed the 100s. Clint’s eyes looked worried; Matt had never been able to curl those and he was already spent.

Sensing his concern Matt said “keep flexing. Your massive body makes me feel unstoppable”.

Clint obeyed. He moved into a side chest pose that would rival any top professional bodybuilder. Matt licked his lips and started to hoist the huge weights. They barely moved but Matt wouldn’t stop. He let out a horrifying bellow and started to lift the weights. He stomped his foot and the weights moved higher. After almost 20 seconds Matt had reached the top of the rep and finally let the weights crash to the floor. Matt looked down at his pumped and bloated arms. His forearm veins looked like a road map. Sweat dripped from his elbows. He flexed his 18” biceps and admired their thickening mass. He massaged the huge muscles as he flexed.

“That was awesome kid. You fucking huge right now” Clint said.

“You think so?” Matt asked and raised an arm and flexed.

“Hell yeah” clint agreed.

Matt stepped closer to Clint and started to pose for the huge older man. Clint licked his lips and watched Matt’s body grow bigger with each flex. Clint pulled down his shorts and started to stroke his hard cock.

Matt smiled as he realized the effect he was having on the 52 year old massive 380lb freak. He hit pose after pose; holding each one until his entire body trembled from effort. He flared his thick, dense lats, twisted his hips and flexed his razor sharp oblique muscles. He ran his hands over his soaked eight pack abs and 52” chest. Matt pulled down his pants and Clint let out a loud moan as his massive legs were exposed. By far his most impressive body part; they measured an impressive 28”. Matt ran his hands over their meaty surface then flexed each quad. Deep cuts and striations appeared on their surface. He turned and flexed his enormous glutes. Clint moaned again as Matt twisted a leg and flexed his hamstrings. Deep grooves and thick veins covered the surface. Finally Matt raised onto his toes and flexed his 18” calves. They solidified into hard, ripped muscle. Matt turned to face Clint. The massive man was stroking his cock faster and his eyes darted all over Matt’s pumped body.

“Is this growing body going to make you cum?” Matt asked.

“Hell yeah, you look fucking unreal kid.”

“Good, I want you to cum for all this muscle” Matt said. “Stand up” he commanded.

Clint stood and Matt stepped closer. He could see Clint was ready to explode. He bent down and wrapped his arms around Clint’s massive quads and started to lift. He hoisted the huge man off the ground with a little grunt and slid Clint’s cock into his mouth. Clint was too shocked to react and he released a massive load into Matt’s mouth. Matt guzzled the massive man’s cum.

“Mmmmm, that was the better then a protein shake.”

“Fuck kid, that was incredible. I can’t believe you picked me up that easily.”

“You think was a good show?” Matt asked “You haven’t seen anything yet.”

With a loud grunt Matt lifted Clint’s 380lbs higher and slung him over his shoulder. He caught his reflection in the gym mirror and almost came at the sight. With laboured steps, Matt carried Clint across the gym and towards the locker room. As they moved Matt could feel Clint’s dick getting hard again as it rested on his granite hard shoulder.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 20

and as Matt continues to reach 300 lbs, Clint will be at 400 lbs and they'll have crazy muscle sex before heading over to the growing Tyler and Dave

• Upvote 2

• 8 months later...